The Roommate [A BxB Roleplay]

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phantom

Original poster
Okay, so, a few days ago I made a certain thread with a certain plot-line and it didn't exactly go too well... However, I am still very keen on roleplaying out this scenario and have thus come here to look for a possible partner! By the way, I don't want to waste anyone's time and will just go ahead by saying that my chara is a bottom. Just puttin' it out there...

Here is a summary of the story-line:

Catholic all boys private schools are know for being very strict, predominantly white and, well, not tolerant towards anything that defies their set dogma. However, on occasion it happens that one such "difference" will enter though the gates of the school and embed itself deep within its essence, unnoticed by the eyes of those around him.

Naturally, no one knows that this "difference" exist because being anything but heterosexual in such an environment would be straight up suicide. Or, in the very least it would be suicide if you are open about being gay.

And thus, not wanting to be shunned, bullied, beaten up and probably expelled, the poor "difference" keeps his mouth shut, becomes a recluse, even asks to be alone in his dorm. However, all happy and secure times have an end...

What happens when this boy is forced to have a roommate?

Now, if you find this intriguing, please, head on over here~, to the official thread!

Reactions: Jimin
Damn, I'm very interested.

Mind if I snag the spot? I'd love to have a go at it with you.

Reactions: Phantom
I would be delighted if you would snag the spot!

Alright, wonderful! I'll begin working on a character sheet and get it up in the official thread in no time.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.