The kid Derek nodded "Same, There's always the occasional human who thinks they are better than anyone else, or betrays the Human Resistance out of selfishness."

Lucas eyed the body "Vekta is different, Cold war between the Vektans and the Helghast, it seems to go on forever."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @Takumi

Appearing before the group was Bishamon, followed along by Kazuma and the rest of her group from the Bank.

Bishamon-noragami-38578926-178-220.gif

"So, where is this so called Goddess?" She asked, hand resting on her whip at her side.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @dark

Lydia Martin, Lucifer Morningstar, Cisco/Vibe , Ralph/ Elognated Man - Museum

Ralph, his infinite wisdom, looked over at Loki and found him to be very trustworthy, even though he seemed like he could betray him at any moment. He noticed that Cisco was glaring at him and made sure to keep an expression that didn't show that he trusted him more then he probably should have.
Lydia who had been silent waited for him to finish and glanced over at Lucifer and then back at Loki. " You are Loki, the god of mischief. So, I know this is more Lucifer's place, but what is in it for you?"

" He seems trustworthy enough to me," Ralph replied.

" It's up to you, Lucifer. I'll take your lead and make sure Ralph does too," Cisco replied.

Lucifer took into consideration what he was saying. "
I imagine that time is always going to be of the essence, even if we don't care to admit it. Seeing as he had already taken the others, it seems likely that he will betray us, but if you do, I won't hesitate to strike you down, but I will work for you. But one false step, Loki, one wrong move or betrayal, I won't hesitate to kill you. I imagine that the sorcerer left a message in the basement, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure he left someone to be a witness, so we are going to do that and get whoever it is, and then we are going to deal with my mother and not waste a second."

Lucifer didn't let Loki answer, heading downstairs and came back up within a few moments with an unconscious body.

" I imagine that the sorcerer knocked out Mr. Stevenson and make him feel guilty for failing to protect Asher. Also, your lab is destroyed," he added to Cisco.

@Gands

Max Thunderman , Scooby Doo, Lucas, Henry Morgan, Nathan Drake, Caitlin Snow/ Killer Frost, Iris,Joe, Chris Halliwell, Wyatt Halliwell and Barry Allen/ The Flash- Crime Scene

" Somehow, I doubt that she is going to corporate with us. She seems like someone who is used to getting what she wants and not taking or dealing with questions she doesn't feel like answering," Joe replied.

"
Well...he tried to mug me and then well, now he is dust" Charlotte replied, pointing to where the corpse was.

" You vaporized him?" Caitlin asked, clearly shocked.

" Well, that explains the lack of a body."

" Rhat roesn't round rood,"
*1 Scooby replied.

"
The dog does have a fair point. If you destroyed the man, what prevents us from suffering the same fate?" He asked.

" I imagine the answer is trust," Henry replied.

" Trust is a two way street though and she hasn't done anything to prove to be trustworthy,"
Nathan added.

" I don't think that it is a good time to discuss what your perception of a God, as fine as that might be to do. It might be a good idea to deal with the problem at hand though," Max replied.

At the moment, the rest of the group would arrive and Iris raised a questionable eyebrow at Barry's new appearance, but pushed it aside.

" As much fun as twenty questions would be and these discussions are, I think Asher is getting more hurt," Chris replied, gesturing to Wyatt and Barry's change in appearance.

"
Something is bothering me though, why was Zankou so easy to beat though?" Wyatt asked.

Barry had wondered the same thing. "
I feel like something else is happening that we are missing."

" I would be the Goddess in question. Who may be asking?" Charlotte asked, looking at Bishmon as she said this.

@Gands @Takumi @dark

Lydia Martin, Lucifer Morningstar, Cisco/Vibe , Ralph/ Elognated Man - Museum

Ralph, his infinite wisdom, looked over at Loki and found him to be very trustworthy, even though he seemed like he could betray him at any moment. He noticed that Cisco was glaring at him and made sure to keep an expression that didn't show that he trusted him more then he probably should have.
Lydia who had been silent waited for him to finish and glanced over at Lucifer and then back at Loki. " You are Loki, the god of mischief. So, I know this is more Lucifer's place, but what is in it for you?"

" He seems trustworthy enough to me," Ralph replied.

" It's up to you, Lucifer. I'll take your lead and make sure Ralph does too," Cisco replied.

Lucifer took into consideration what he was saying. "
I imagine that time is always going to be of the essence, even if we don't care to admit it. Seeing as he had already taken the others, it seems likely that he will betray us, but if you do, I won't hesitate to strike you down, but I will work for you. But one false step, Loki, one wrong move or betrayal, I won't hesitate to kill you. I imagine that the sorcerer left a message in the basement, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure he left someone to be a witness, so we are going to do that and get whoever it is, and then we are going to deal with my mother and not waste a second."

Lucifer didn't let Loki answer, heading downstairs and came back up within a few moments with an unconscious body.

" I imagine that the sorcerer knocked out Mr. Stevenson and make him feel guilty for failing to protect Asher. Also, your lab is destroyed," he added to Cisco.

@Gands

Max Thunderman , Scooby Doo, Lucas, Henry Morgan, Nathan Drake, Caitlin Snow/ Killer Frost, Iris,Joe, Chris Halliwell, Wyatt Halliwell and Barry Allen/ The Flash- Crime Scene

" Somehow, I doubt that she is going to corporate with us. She seems like someone who is used to getting what she wants and not taking or dealing with questions she doesn't feel like answering," Joe replied.

"
Well...he tried to mug me and then well, now he is dust" Charlotte replied, pointing to where the corpse was.

" You vaporized him?" Caitlin asked, clearly shocked.

" Well, that explains the lack of a body."

" Rhat roesn't round rood,"
*1 Scooby replied.

"
The dog does have a fair point. If you destroyed the man, what prevents us from suffering the same fate?" He asked.

" I imagine the answer is trust," Henry replied.

" Trust is a two way street though and she hasn't done anything to prove to be trustworthy,"
Nathan added.

" I don't think that it is a good time to discuss what your perception of a God, as fine as that might be to do. It might be a good idea to deal with the problem at hand though," Max replied.

At the moment, the rest of the group would arrive and Iris raised a questionable eyebrow at Barry's new appearance, but pushed it aside.

" As much fun as twenty questions would be and these discussions are, I think Asher is getting more hurt," Chris replied, gesturing to Wyatt and Barry's change in appearance.

"
Something is bothering me though, why was Zankou so easy to beat though?" Wyatt asked.

Barry had wondered the same thing. "
I feel like something else is happening that we are missing."

" I would be the Goddess in question. Who may be asking?" Charlotte asked, looking at Bishmon as she said this.

@Gands @Takumi @dark

"That would be I, Bishamonten, Goddess of War." Bishamon replied, before glancing to Barry and Wyatt as they spoke. "Just Bishamon is fine."

"Whatever we missed, it is likely connected to everything else that's been happening, no?" She asked, somewhat rhetorically.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Loki of Asgard

" Where is this Star city?. I can track his magic though, I am certain of that. Does it occur to anyone else, that for a clever dangerous man, he was very obvious about where he was going ? As if he wanted us to know ! "

Loki prepares a transportation spell, area flight that will allow him to take everyone else.

Derek Chopper Welch, Lucas Kellan

The kid Derek felt odd just standing around "Are you going to tell us or should we move on here?

Lucas raised a eyebrow looking at the others "Look, sending us in circles isn't going to help anybody. The more information we get, the more we can help.

@@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @dark @Takumi

Fandral

" I think perhaps we should contact the last group Lady Iris ! "

Fandral was troubled, This Charlotte indeed reminded him of high nobility, used to getting her own way.

Lydia Martin, Lucifer Morningstar, Cisco/Vibe , Ralph/ Elognated Man - Museum-->Crime Scene

" I feel like that is something that Cisco and Ralph would know for being born in this world though. It does seem suspect though," she replied, looking over at the two.

" It's a dangerous place, but we really can't all go if he is going. Some of us need to stay to defend this city though, but we have a few friends there who can help you."

" Cisco, could you spare Ralph and The Flash?" Lucifer asked Cisco with a curious look.

" I believe that we can do that," Cisco replied.

" Loki, as much as I want you to transport us now, we need to get the rest of our group together," he replied, teleporting the group to the crime scene along with Loki.

" It's nice to meet you Bishamon. I am Goddess, the wife of God and the mother of Lucifer Morningstar," she replied back to her with a smile on her face.

" I have to agree with Bishamon. There is too much overthinking within this group. It's not like things can get much worse though," Max replied.

"
Romehow ri rhink rare rinxing rourselves," Scooby replied.

"
I agree with Scooby, seems like it could get worse though," he said.

"
I don't think either of these things are helping ourselves quite honestly," Nathan replied back to the group.

As they talked, Lucifer had teleported the remaining group to the crime scene. "
Mother," he replied with all the contempt in his voice.

"
Looks like almost everyone is here," Henry said.

"
Wait, where is Harrison Wells?" Barry asked, looking at the group's arrival.

At that moment, John stirred awake. "
Well, there is some good news and some bad news. Good news, we're awake. Bad news, this was all a fucking disaster and those we left behind got kidnapped."

" Wait, how did they get kidnapped?"
Iris asked.

"
Iris, I don't think it matters. We were all so busy splitting up to notice what was going on," Caitlin replied.

" Do you think that-?" Joe asked.

"
Nope, I think Miss Charlotte just happened to not know what is going on."

"
But that does explain a lot of what is going on though," Wyatt replied.

" Lucifer, how come you didn't tell me I had grandchildren?" Charlotte asked.

Fandral was troubled, This Charlotte indeed reminded him of high nobility, used to getting her own way.

If looks could do kill, the glare that Lucifer was giving Fandral would mean he would be dead. " No time, the sorcerer who took the group went to Star City and Loki can get us there," Lucifer said.

"
Ralph and I will go with you, everyone else, stay behind him. I'm going to bring Harrison Wells back," he said, not letting them argue. Nodding, the rest of Team Flash expect for Barry and Ralph moved out of the transport range that Loki was casting. It looks like Star City was there next stop.

@Takumi @Gands @dark

Loki Lauffeyson of Asgard

Loki of course was in fact quite amused. More so at the uncomfortable look his longtime ally Fandral had on his face.

"Something quick before we go... "

He quickly alters his look so that he is an exact duplicate of Barry Allen the Flash.

" There we go" (( wide smile ))

He goes through a series of physical motions that are completely unnecessary before teleporting the group to Star city.

Derek "Chopper" Welsh, Lucas Kellan

Derek eyed the group still being a small kid, he wasn't completely willing to risk the safety of himself or the other kids of the group if he could. But the group and raised a eyebrow "It still seems like a trap, but a good natured person wouldn't leave bus fare if they didn't mean something good."

Lucas frowned and nodded "Something's eating at me. Somehow things don't seem right."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @Takumi @dark

Lydia Martin, Lucifer Morningstar, Cisco/Vibe , Ralph/ Elognated Man - Museum-->Crime Scene

" I feel like that is something that Cisco and Ralph would know for being born in this world though. It does seem suspect though," she replied, looking over at the two.

" It's a dangerous place, but we really can't all go if he is going. Some of us need to stay to defend this city though, but we have a few friends there who can help you."

" Cisco, could you spare Ralph and The Flash?" Lucifer asked Cisco with a curious look.

" I believe that we can do that," Cisco replied.

" Loki, as much as I want you to transport us now, we need to get the rest of our group together," he replied, teleporting the group to the crime scene along with Loki.

" It's nice to meet you Bishamon. I am Goddess, the wife of God and the mother of Lucifer Morningstar," she replied back to her with a smile on her face.

" I have to agree with Bishamon. There is too much overthinking within this group. It's not like things can get much worse though," Max replied.

" Romehow ri rhink rare rinxing rourselves," Scooby replied.

" I agree with Scooby, seems like it could get worse though," he said.

"I don't think either of these things are helping ourselves quite honestly," Nathan replied back to the group.

As they talked, Lucifer had teleported the remaining group to the crime scene. " Mother," he replied with all the contempt in his voice.

" Looks like almost everyone is here," Henry said.

" Wait, where is Harrison Wells?" Barry asked, looking at the group's arrival.

At that moment, John stirred awake. " Well, there is some good news and some bad news. Good news, we're awake. Bad news, this was all a fucking disaster and those we left behind got kidnapped."

" Wait, how did they get kidnapped?" Iris asked.

" Iris, I don't think it matters. We were all so busy splitting up to notice what was going on," Caitlin replied.

" Do you think that-?" Joe asked.

" Nope, I think Miss Charlotte just happened to not know what is going on."

" But that does explain a lot of what is going on though," Wyatt replied.

" Lucifer, how come you didn't tell me I had grandchildren?" Charlotte asked.

If looks could do kill, the glare that Lucifer was giving Fandral would mean he would be dead. " No time, the sorcerer who took the group went to Star City and Loki can get us there," Lucifer said.

" Ralph and I will go with you, everyone else, stay behind him. I'm going to bring Harrison Wells back," he said, not letting them argue. Nodding, the rest of Team Flash expect for Barry and Ralph moved out of the transport range that Loki was casting. It looks like Star City was there next stop.

@Takumi @Gands @dark

Bishamon sighed, moving some hair behind her ear. "Let's go then, no use standing around much longer." Really, how could they loose two children and an adult in the timespan of less than an hour?

@LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Gands

Max Thunderman , Scooby Doo, Lucas, Henry Morgan, Nathan Drake, Chris Halliwell Wyatt Halliwell and Barry Allen/ The Fla, Lydia Martin. Lucifer Morningstar , Ralph/ Elognated Man , Goddess and John Stevenson

Loki of course was in fact quite amused. More so at the uncomfortable look his longtime ally Fandral had on his face.

Lydia tried to not roll her eyes. "Well, it sounds like we are going to be forced on this adventure regardless of choice, so I guess on to Star City to rescue the kidnapped people."

" Great, another parlor trick that we have to endure," Nathan muttered to himself.

"Well, that is frankly quite creepy and I'm not sure how comfortable I feel about it," Barry replied.

"Can I turn into something else, can I?" Ralph asked, more fascinated that someone else could do what he could do.

Lucifer let out a sigh. " He's like a kid in a the candy shop. I feel he won't shut up if we don't say yes, so yes, Ralph, turn into something else,"

"How could you tell that he is going to persist though? It seems like a wide shot to make such an assumption about the man?" Lucas asked.

"I have only known the man for less than ten seconds and I can already tell that if we said no, it wouldn't matter. He would do it anyway," she said.

John had to scoff at the fact that it seemed like a trap, not because the kid was right, but because of the fact that it was so painfully obvious it was a trap. "Of course, it's a trap. It isn't like he is giving us a choice, but if we want to get home or even figure out what is happening, we are going to have to walk into the trap, quite regrettably."

" I hate saying this, but I agree with John on this, we don't have much of a choice in the matter," Chris replied.

Rhen ras ranything reven reem right rbout rhat ris rucking rappening righr row?"* 1 Scooby asked Lucas.

" I'm with the dog on this one, we haven't had one thing go our way so far. This is just a long line of mishaps," Max added.

Ralph had finished shapeshifting and currently looked like himself. He had done much outside of bring back his six pack. The group would land on a roof. If Loki was intending to land them on a roof, it was unknown. It seemed that the city was empty right now... and strangely quiet. Maybe it was best to get off the roof and see what was happening.

*1 When has anything even seem right about what is fucking happening right now?

@Gands @Takumi @dark

Last edited:
Loki Lauffeyson

They did in fact land on a rooftop. The Asgardian took a moment to look about, tracking the energies of the enemy sorcerer.

"There, northeast of us"

"if I am permitted to enjoy the obvious here... I believe as most of you probably do, that this situation has been manufactured. As such Master Morningstar, since you neither trust me nor want me along. I believe I shall take my leave. You and your mother are more than powerful enough to deal with the situation. If in fact one of you isn't in on it. So, in essence, while none of you trust me, you hold Morningstar an ancient and mysterious creature high. A being who does not wish to acknowledge his own children. He left one to be raised by that... (pointing at John) Oh Lucifer ( he chuckled here ) if you only pointed your intense glare of justice there. Your obvious opponent is bad enough, someone called Darhk. I do get the feeling they .. your enemies have someone already in your camp. Just an educated guess mind you. As for my goal here, if I help you... I have a bad failing to enjoy an increase in my reputation. "

He then sits on a immediately created seat, waiting for a storm of questions or ranting.

Fandral of Asgard

Asgard's leading swashbuckler went along with the group teleport-ed to Star City. He wasn't certain what Loki's game was here. The lord of Mischief was in his own opinion using truth to his own advantage here. Manipulation was certainly his goal, but to what end. Lucifer too certainly had a reputation for being the Lord of Lies... Worse still was this Mother of his. None of it made much sense to him. Still, it was an adventure wasn't it. There wasn't anyone here he trusted implicitly, but Chris he believed was... a person of integrity, Fandral moved over by the young magus.

" You making heads or tails of any of this ? "

Derek "Chopper" Welch

Derek would follow the group, still slightly suspicious. He had hoped everyone will spill what was going on, but now? There was even more of a mess.

Lucas Kellan

Lucas looked over to see what the green coated Loki was.

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

Loki Lauffeyson

They did in fact land on a rooftop. The Asgardian took a moment to look about, tracking the energies of the enemy sorcerer.

"There, northeast of us"

"if I am permitted to enjoy the obvious here... I believe as most of you probably do, that this situation has been manufactured. As such Master Morningstar, since you neither trust me nor want me along. I believe I shall take my leave. You and your mother are more than powerful enough to deal with the situation. If in fact one of you isn't in on it. So, in essence, while none of you trust me, you hold Morningstar an ancient and mysterious creature high. A being who does not wish to acknowledge his own children. He left one to be raised by that... (pointing at John) Oh Lucifer ( he chuckled here ) if you only pointed your intense glare of justice there. Your obvious opponent is bad enough, someone called Darhk. I do get the feeling they .. your enemies have someone already in your camp. Just an educated guess mind you. As for my goal here, if I help you... I have a bad failing to enjoy an increase in my reputation. "

He then sits on a immediately created seat, waiting for a storm of questions or ranting.

Bishamon-noragami-38528101-496-344.png

"I hold no one here high, Loki was it?" Bishamon spoke up, staring in the direction he mentioned their enemy was. The goddess of war remained quiet then, as if thinking of her next plan of action. She then turned to the others.

"You're all my allies temporarily until I can return home, nothing more." She sighed. "The only ones I hold high are The Heavens. More specifically, the ones of my world." She added, placing some hair behind her ear.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Gands

Loki chuckled softly and smiled at the beautiful goddess of war.

" Well my Lady, allow me to thank you for your honesty and at least lumping me with the rest of these "

He was genuinely amused. Bishamon was too much like brother Thor to be completely on his good side. Though he now thought he had a good idea what she was about.

Loki chuckled softly and smiled at the beautiful goddess of war.

" Well my Lady, allow me to thank you for your honesty and at least lumping me with the rest of these "

He was genuinely amused. Bishamon was too much like brother Thor to be completely on his good side. Though he now thought he had a good idea what she was about.

"There is no use for a god to lie, no?" She responded, though momentarily thought of a lesser god she knew that was a pain to be around. That damned Yato was a big pain in the-

"Lady Bishamon, what will you do?" Kazuma spoke up, distracting her from her current thought. Bishamon glanced to him to reassure him, but also held up a hand with a small smile to let him know she'll get to that matter next. Returning her gaze to Loki, a thoughtful look crossed her face.

"You mentioned someone named Dahrk, how much do you know of them?" She asked then.

Last edited:
Max Thunderman , Scooby Doo, Lucas, Henry Morgan, Nathan Drake, Chris Halliwell,Wyatt Halliwell and Barry Allen/ The Flash, Lydia Martin. Lucifer Morningstar , Ralph/ Elognated Man , Goddess/Charlotte Richards , and John Stevenson

Max looked over at Loki, uncertain what to make of him. He found him to the most interesting, maybe because he reminded him of himself, evil, but yet not.

"Rell, rat reast re rnow rhere to ro," Scooby mumbled under his breath.

" I am pretty sure that we all already figured out that the situation has been manufactured. So has most of the other things. I don't think a single thing that has happened to us was an accident," Lucas mumbled under his breath.

Lucifer rolled his eyes and looked over at Loki. " I think that things are a little more complicated than that. I don't trust my mother at all and the situation is a lot more nuanced than you present it. There are a lot of the little details that you can't know, both of thing I did and the reason I even went to Ragnarok in the first place. And to be fair, I didn't have a say in what happened to either of them. " He paused and looked over the area and had to wonder though. Would he cared about them if he knew about them? He had never been the biggest fans of children, but on the other hand, he wasn't supposed to be able to have kids, but he had a feeling the situation he had been had made that possible.

" So, it doesn't look like we are getting much further without some.... problems." A loud explosion could be heard from the northeast.

"Well, I guess we put to rest any doubts in which direction the kid is. If we follow the path of explosions, we are bound to be led to him, but I have the strangest feeling that it would not be a good thing to walk into a trap," he replied with a sigh.

Henry looked over at the others and then back at Loki and then the explosion. " I do have a question. Why a roof in particular?" He asked, looking over at Loki, more curious why the god had picked the ground for them to land on.

"Mostly, but it isn't going to help us get closer to Asher and the longer we argue- the more likely, something else will be happening.," Chris replied.

"My little brother isn't wrong about that, we really shouldn't be wasting any time here on all of these different things happening. It is just wasting our time," he said.

"I can answer the roof part, the person I know in the city likes to frequent roofs," Barry replied. He had a feeling that if he didn't show up soon, the others would start to get a little impatient at waiting though and he would feel bad.

" Wait, Barry, is this who I think it is?" Ralph asked as he looked over at him. He was one of the few members of the team who had never formerly met the Green Arrow and was excited about meeting him as well amongst things.

" Great to know that nobody trusts me, but shouldn't we get going soon?"

Barry looked over at his hand and raised his hand to tell everyone to wait a minute or two on the roof as it would.

" I think I can wait a few minutes, but we really should hurry up. The longer we wait, the more the residual effects could kick in from Asher being in pain... which seems to be happening often," she looked over at John for a moment to get an answer.

"I am guessing that since he hasn't really experienced any pain, the minor pain is causing his powers to go haywire, though I can't be too certain about that little detail quite honestly."

Lady Bishamon, what will you do?" Kazuma spoke up, distracting her from her current thought. Bishamon glanced to him to reassure him, but also held up a hand with a small smile to let him know she'll get to that matter next. Returning her gaze to Loki, a thoughtful look crossed her face.

A hooded figure would land on the roof.

1547012871842.png
Followed by a young kid.

1547012996879.png

" Damien Darhk is a sorcerer who is very much supposed to be dead. I should know because I killed him... so the fact he is alive is very problematic."

" You brought William with you?" Barry asked.

" Kind of hard to find a babysitter with Felicity down in the lair and being a weekend. I'm assuming the beard.. is..

" Cute kidnapped kid of the Devil messing things up whenever he gets hurt."

" So Tuesday. William, stay out of the way and safe somehow...."

" I'll make sure to not go with anyone strange." A pulse would go across the area again.

" One of the kid's pulse?" Oliver asked.

Barry nodded to him. He looked over at the group. It seemed that Nathan and Bishamon was affected. He seemed to be less video-game esque and strangely more human and slightly older. Bishamon seemed closer to an older teenager.
. 1547013376766.png

It also seemed that William was double his age at least.

1547013429251.png

"Of course, things couldn't go normally," he said, looking over at Barry and then at his facial expression. " Hand me a mirror, Barry," he mumbled surveying himself. He looked to be younger than his son.

1547013731577.png

" I had a theory for a while that this isn't Asher's doing alone all of this. If we combine this with Mr. Destin belief he an see the strings of Fate, it might be possible that the two in unison are causing sparks in the timeline and altering appearances and if we add in Ashley, then it would explain why it is happening so fact That still doesn't explain why they would need our Pie Maker friend or Wells... unless..."

" They plan to disrupt multiple worlds by both aging the heroes and messing while reviving people who could do damage to the timeline at the same time. It's.... complicated. Why would someone go through so much trouble...…"

" What if we are thinking too big? What if they just want to get home and they realized that they could use Asher to get into a room with a thousand different worlds and one of them might be home?"

" I don't think the why matters, if the villains can figure this out and can cross dimensions because of the displacement of both ourselves and Asher, we might have a bigger problem on our hands. We need to rescue Asher and get the others to work with us to get home and close the door to this world so we can reverse it. It isn't like it can get wor-" he looked over at Barry and Oliver. " What aren't you telling us?"

" Well, our world is both a nexxus for multiple others, but time travel is also possible, so Darhk can theortically go to the past-" a portal would open dropping two woman. The portal would close. " And it just got worse. Well- we better hurry to Darhk before it gets worse and he actually time travels."

One of the woman stirred away. " Barry? Oliver? What happened to you? And why am I here?" She asked.

" No time to explain Kara. We got to rescue a kid from a psychopath.."

" Sounds fun, let me wake up Lexi and then we can get going to do just that."

@Gands @Takumi @dark

Last edited:
Max Thunderman , Scooby Doo, Lucas, Henry Morgan, Nathan Drake, Chris Halliwell,Wyatt Halliwell and Barry Allen/ The Flash, Lydia Martin. Lucifer Morningstar , Ralph/ Elognated Man , Goddess/Charlotte Richards , and John Stevenson

Max looked over at Loki, uncertain what to make of him. He found him to the most interesting, maybe because he reminded him of himself, evil, but yet not.

"Rell, rat reast re rnow rhere to ro," Scooby mumbled under his breath.

" I am pretty sure that we all already figured out that the situation has been manufactured. So has most of the other things. I don't think a single thing that has happened to us was an accident," Lucas mumbled under his breath.

Lucifer rolled his eyes and looked over at Loki. " I think that things are a little more complicated than that. I don't trust my mother at all and the situation is a lot more nuanced than you present it. There are a lot of the little details that you can't know, both of thing I did and the reason I even went to Ragnarok in the first place. And to be fair, I didn't have a say in what happened to either of them. " He paused and looked over the area and had to wonder though. Would he cared about them if he knew about them? He had never been the biggest fans of children, but on the other hand, he wasn't supposed to be able to have kids, but he had a feeling the situation he had been had made that possible.

" So, it doesn't look like we are getting much further without some.... problems." A loud explosion could be heard from the northeast.

"Well, I guess we put to rest any doubts in which direction the kid is. If we follow the path of explosions, we are bound to be led to him, but I have the strangest feeling that it would not be a good thing to walk into a trap," he replied with a sigh.

Henry looked over at the others and then back at Loki and then the explosion. " I do have a question. Why a roof in particular?" He asked, looking over at Loki, more curious why the god had picked the ground for them to land on.

"Mostly, but it isn't going to help us get closer to Asher and the longer we argue- the more likely, something else will be happening.," Chris replied.

"My little brother isn't wrong about that, we really shouldn't be wasting any time here on all of these different things happening. It is just wasting our time," he said.

"I can answer the roof part, the person I know in the city likes to frequent roofs," Barry replied. He had a feeling that if he didn't show up soon, the others would start to get a little impatient at waiting though and he would feel bad.

" Wait, Barry, is this who I think it is?" Ralph asked as he looked over at him. He was one of the few members of the team who had never formerly met the Green Arrow and was excited about meeting him as well amongst things.

" Great to know that nobody trusts me, but shouldn't we get going soon?"

Barry looked over at his hand and raised his hand to tell everyone to wait a minute or two on the roof as it would.

" I think I can wait a few minutes, but we really should hurry up. The longer we wait, the more the residual effects could kick in from Asher being in pain... which seems to be happening often," she looked over at John for a moment to get an answer.

"I am guessing that since he hasn't really experienced any pain, the minor pain is causing his powers to go haywire, though I can't be too certain about that little detail quite honestly."

Lady Bishamon, what will you do?" Kazuma spoke up, distracting her from her current thought. Bishamon glanced to him to reassure him, but also held up a hand with a small smile to let him know she'll get to that matter next. Returning her gaze to Loki, a thoughtful look crossed her face.

A hooded figure would land on the roof.

View attachment 171351
Followed by a young kid.

View attachment 171352

" Damien Darhk is a sorcerer who is very much supposed to be dead. I should know because I killed him... so the fact he is alive is very problematic."

" You brought William with you?" Barry asked.

" Kind of hard to find a babysitter with Felicity down in the lair and being a weekend. I'm assuming the beard.. is..

" Cute kidnapped kid of the Devil messing things up whenever he gets hurt."

" So Tuesday. William, stay out of the way and safe somehow...."

" I'll make sure to not go with anyone strange." A pulse would go across the area again.

" One of the kid's pulse?" Oliver asked.

Barry nodded to him. He looked over at the group. It seemed that Nathan and Bishamon was affected. He seemed to be less video-game esque and strangely more human and slightly older. Bishamon seemed closer to an older teenager.
. View attachment 171354

It also seemed that William was double his age at least.

View attachment 171355

"Of course, things couldn't go normally," he said, looking over at Barry and then at his facial expression. " Hand me a mirror, Barry," he mumbled surveying himself. He looked to be younger than his son.

View attachment 171356

" I had a theory for a while that this isn't Asher's doing alone all of this. If we combine this with Mr. Destin belief he an see the strings of Fate, it might be possible that the two in unison are causing sparks in the timeline and altering appearances and if we add in Ashley, then it would explain why it is happening so fact That still doesn't explain why they would need our Pie Maker friend or Wells... unless..."

" They plan to disrupt multiple worlds by both aging the heroes and messing while reviving people who could do damage to the timeline at the same time. It's.... complicated. Why would someone go through so much trouble...…"

" What if we are thinking too big? What if they just want to get home and they realized that they could use Asher to get into a room with a thousand different worlds and one of them might be home?"

" I don't think the why matters, if the villains can figure this out and can cross dimensions because of the displacement of both ourselves and Asher, we might have a bigger problem on our hands. We need to rescue Asher and get the others to work with us to get home and close the door to this world so we can reverse it. It isn't like it can get wor-" he looked over at Barry and Oliver. " What aren't you telling us?"

" Well, our world is both a nexxus for multiple others, but time travel is also possible, so Darhk can theortically go to the past-" a portal would open dropping two woman. The portal would close. " And it just got worse. Well- we better hurry to Darhk before it gets worse and he actually time travels."

One of the woman stirred away. " Barry? Oliver? What happened to you? And why am I here?" She asked.

" No time to explain Kara. We got to rescue a kid from a psychopath.."

" Sounds fun, let me wake up Lexi and then we can get going to do just that."

@Gands @Takumi @dark

"L-Lady Bishamon?!" Kazuma was surprise-and was almost on the verge of panicking once he got a good look at his goddess too-Bishamon was younger! Not by any drastic degrees like some of the others on their growing group thankfully, but she had gotten a little shorter even in her heeled boots and-ahem-smaller in some places....

Bishamon blinked at this development, frowning at suddenly being shorter. Luckily it wasn't too much of a drastic change, but Kazuma seemed worried. She looked up at him then and placed a hand on her hip. "If you're concerned I've forgotten you by reverting to a much younger looking form, then you're mistaken, Kazuma. Please calm yourself."

This earned a sigh from the blessed shinki, but it didnt completely put him at ease.

"Well, how exactly are we going to proceed if there is indeed a trap awaiting us?" She asked the rest of the group, more than ready to go into battle.