5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Asher Falcon, Ashley Falcon, Lucifer Morningstar, Chris Halliwell, Wyatt Halliwell, Ned, and John Stevenson,

Asher frowned and wished that they weren't in this cramped apartment and that his powers worked. He concentrated and concenteated and before he knew, he knew he had teleported almost all in Fandral's apartment. The room with a thousand doors. It was his favorite place.

" Uncle John," Asher said, tackling the adult male who the others had yet to meet. He seemed well put together for someone who had babysitting a kid.

320x180-Q90_50e1801d4bad0681398014b698d94c5f.jpg

" So, you are the elusive Uncle John that he kept mentioning, I'm Chris Halliwell." Chris looked over at John.

" I remember, we had a phone call earlier. I assume the others with you are Lucifer Morningstar as he vaguely resembles and Miss Ashley, I presume."

Ashley looked over at him. " Are you-?"

John nodded. Chris just noticed his own brother who was unconscious. " It seems Asher teleported someone close to me. Perhaps he did this to others."

" Then perhaps we should be on the look-out for them," he said.

" That would be advisable," Ned said.

" So, where is this?" He asked.

John was silent.

@Gands @Takumi

Max Thunderman, Scooby Doo, Lucas, Lydia Martin, Peter Destin, Henry Morgan and Nathan Drake

" Where are we and how did we get here?" He asked, still feeling weak from the hunger fatigue. He was thankful that Derek hadn't left him.

" I do not know, but there are others here."

Scooby was alert and looking around. He spotted four more with him and wondered who else was here. The others were still unconscious and didn't say a word.

@dark

Last edited:
Derek "Chopper" Welch

The man turned and looked around "Not sure, but it's definitely means trouble in one form or the other.

@LuckycoolHawk9

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Fandral

The last thing he remembered was playing the little girl's game and now here. At least he had all his gear. He then remembered.... Asher.... Oooh no.....

He stood up and looked around, there were groups of people here and started to walk towards Chris with a dubious expression.

upload_2017-10-29_9-2-56.png

@LuckycoolHawk9

Max Thunderman, Scooby Doo, Lucas, Lydia Martin, Peter Destin, Henry Morgan and Nathan Drake

Max looked around and saw that there was a collection of doors. " So, should we check one of the doors or wake up one of those people who are knocked out cold?" He asked.

Scooby and Lucas looked over at the bodies to see if there was anything that could be done.

@dark

Asher Falcon, Ashley Falcon, Lucifer Morningstar, Chris Halliwell, Wyatt Halliwell, Ned, and John Stevenson,

Asher was not too far from Fandral and watched the big man confused as did Ashley. Chris looked over at him. " I guess we can attribute this to Asher. You seem to know something about this place, don't you?"

" Yes, I think I can say that would be rather important information," Lucifer said. Ned nodded in agreement.

He stood up and looked around, there were groups of people here and started to walk towards Chris with a dubious expression.

"As much as I would love to explain the inner workings of this place, I believe we should make sure we get everyone here and make a decision." As he said this, a door opened behind them. It seemed someone had stumbled into here.

@Gands @Takumi

Max looked around and saw that there was a collection of doors. " So, should we check one of the doors or wake up one of those people who are knocked out cold?" He asked.

Scooby and Lucas looked over at the bodies to see if there was anything that could be done.

@dark

Asher was not too far from Fandral and watched the big man confused as did Ashley. Chris looked over at him. " I guess we can attribute this to Asher. You seem to know something about this place, don't you?"

" Yes, I think I can say that would be rather important information," Lucifer said. Ned nodded in agreement.

"As much as I would love to explain the inner workings of this place, I believe we should make sure we get everyone here and make a decision." As he said this, a door opened behind them. It seemed someone had stumbled into here.

@Gands @Takumi

Standing before the group would be a woman of about 5'8" with long blonde hair and purple eyes. Having thought she was going to be met with the familiar halls of her place, the god's brows furrowed slightly, lips forming a thin line.

c03d456c0171e594c3b4e0024a3b6920.jpg

"...who are you all?" she spoke politely, though sternly and to the point.

She was more than confused at the sight of them all, and even more confused on what happened to her domain, as this definitely wasn't part of her home or shrine. From what she could tell, they were humans, not spirits.

@LuckycoolHawk9

@dark

@Gands @Takumi

Derek "chopper" Welch

"Good point, nobody knows what's hidden throughout those doors yet.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @Takumi

Fandral

The tall Asgardian of course heard the distressed voice of a woman. As would be expected as typical, he turned to her and bowed.

" My dear lady, I am Fandral of Asgard. "

Fandral

The tall Asgardian of course heard the distressed voice of a woman. As would be expected as typical, he turned to her and bowed.

" My dear lady, I am Fandral of Asgard. "

Bishamon turned to Fandral, taking his words in with furrowed brows.

"Asgard? I've never once heard of such a place." the god spoke.

"I am Bishamonten. Bishamon is also fine." she responded formally.

"Fandral, would it be right of me to assume that you or one of the others know what this place is?" she asked, because from the look alone she was sure she'd walked into trouble.

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark

Fandral the Dashing

" My dear lady, I myself do not, however, young Asher there is more than likely the accidental cause. "

Fandral points Asher out.

Max Thunderman, Scooby Doo, Lucas, Lydia Martin, Peter Destin, Henry Morgan,Nathan Drake. Asher Falcon, Ashley Falcon, Lucifer Morningstar, Chris Halliwell, Wyatt Halliwell, Ned, and John Stevenson,

Chris arched an eyebrow when someone new arrived. He had a feeling he knew what this was now and he didn't understand how it was working or how Asher had teleported them here. He looked at the ground and then turned to the goddess.

" My name is Chris Halliwell, the unconscious male near me is my brother Wyatt. The two children are Asher and Ashley respectively. The one who looks like the children slightly is Lucifer and the male in the suit is John, the skittish male is Ned. I can't honestly answer who the others are."

" One of the unconscious male, the one who looks more like a doctor is Henry Morgan and the red-head is Lydia Martin and the other male is Peter Destin. I can't attest for the one who looks like an explorer, we will have to ask him when he wakes up."

" Nafthan Drake," Asher supplied, seeming to know his name.

" My name is Max Thunderman and the dog is Scooby Doo and the other male is Lucas. I believe that our friend shall introduce himself if he chooses too."

John arched an eyebrow when Max said his name, as his mind flashed back for a brief second. Asher had teleported them to his world once.

What were the odds that had happened?

Lucifer looked over at the others and was silent, trying to see if his powers worked here.

It seemed that no matter how hard he tried, nothing happened. This area was strangely powerless.

Lucifer mumbled something under his breath, wondering how he got into this mess.

John took a deep breath, seeing that everyone was in the same area, so it was easier to explain. " I do know what this place is. It's a nexus of sorts. I believe i'm using that word correctly. Behind each of these doors is another dimension/world. Some of these worlds are safe, others not so much, but they all are behind these doors. There are exactly a thousand doors here- I have counted, but they are always changing. At this point, the door, you came through, Miss Bishmon had shifted to be a different world. So, we have two choices. We can stay in this room forever or pick a door. Time doesn't work for anyone here expect Asher I have noticed."

@dark @Takumi @Gands

Fandral

The Asgardian looked around a small frown on his face.

"Well, if it's all the same frankly, let's get our people conscious and pick a door ! What say you friend Chris ?"

Fandral will approach the nearest unconscious body and try to wake them.

Max Thunderman, Scooby Doo, Lucas, Lydia Martin, Peter Destin, Henry Morgan,Nathan Drake. Asher Falcon, Ashley Falcon, Lucifer Morningstar, Chris Halliwell, Wyatt Halliwell, Ned, and John Stevenson,

Chris arched an eyebrow when someone new arrived. He had a feeling he knew what this was now and he didn't understand how it was working or how Asher had teleported them here. He looked at the ground and then turned to the goddess.

" My name is Chris Halliwell, the unconscious male near me is my brother Wyatt. The two children are Asher and Ashley respectively. The one who looks like the children slightly is Lucifer and the male in the suit is John, the skittish male is Ned. I can't honestly answer who the others are."

" One of the unconscious male, the one who looks more like a doctor is Henry Morgan and the red-head is Lydia Martin and the other male is Peter Destin. I can't attest for the one who looks like an explorer, we will have to ask him when he wakes up."

" Nafthan Drake," Asher supplied, seeming to know his name.

" My name is Max Thunderman and the dog is Scooby Doo and the other male is Lucas. I believe that our friend shall introduce himself if he chooses too."

John arched an eyebrow when Max said his name, as his mind flashed back for a brief second. Asher had teleported them to his world once.

What were the odds that had happened?

Lucifer looked over at the others and was silent, trying to see if his powers worked here.

It seemed that no matter how hard he tried, nothing happened. This area was strangely powerless.

Lucifer mumbled something under his breath, wondering how he got into this mess.

John took a deep breath, seeing that everyone was in the same area, so it was easier to explain. " I do know what this place is. It's a nexus of sorts. I believe i'm using that word correctly. Behind each of these doors is another dimension/world. Some of these worlds are safe, others not so much, but they all are behind these doors. There are exactly a thousand doors here- I have counted, but they are always changing. At this point, the door, you came through, Miss Bishmon had shifted to be a different world. So, we have two choices. We can stay in this room forever or pick a door. Time doesn't work for anyone here expect Asher I have noticed."

@dark @Takumi @Gands

Derek frowned "I'm not sure about everyone else, but I don't care what world we go to."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Gands

Fandral

The Asgardian looked around a small frown on his face.

"Well, if it's all the same frankly, let's get our people conscious and pick a door ! What say you friend Chris ?"

Fandral will approach the nearest unconscious body and try to wake them.

"If that is the case, then we'll have to pick a door and see where it leads." Bishamon replied with a frown, glancing down at the unconcious forms on the floor. What had she gotten into?

Thankfully, due to the noise level, Lydia, Peter, Henry and Nathan stirred awake, leaving the group with less to do.

John looked at the doors, making a note of how many them there were.

" I think most of them are waking up from the banter. Expect for my brother, he can sleep through anything. ."
Wyatt was awakened by Fandral and was silent, trying to process everything.

"If that is the case, then we'll have to pick a door and see where it leads." Bishamon replied with a frown, glancing down at the unconcious forms on the floor. What had she gotten into?"

John looked over at them for a brief second. " Now that everyone is awake, we can pick a door and see where the hell we are going to wind up. Who knows where it will take it?" He opened the door and stepped through, hoping the others would follow.

When the others would follow, they would find themselves in a new location. For a brief second, they got a bird's eye view.

latest

It seemed that in this world, their powers still worked.... but that might not always be a case. A man in a red suit appeared on scene.

" We got a giant breach in the middle of the city. Could be a large group or something. Barry, could you get there soon?"

" I'm already halfway there. Can never be too careful. I'm here. Strangers, identify yourselves."

Asher slightly scared by the stranger in the red suit accidentally caused an explosion coming crashing into the man in the red suit.
" These are definitely hostiles. I'm going to take them out." It seemed that due to that little mishap, you were either going to have to convince the man in red you were... mostly not evil or fight him. The choice is yours.

@Gands @Takumi @dark

Thankfully, due to the noise level, Lydia, Peter, Henry and Nathan stirred awake, leaving the group with less to do.

" I think most of them are waking up from the banter. Expect for my brother, he can sleep through anything. ."

"If that is the case, then we'll have to pick a door and see where it leads." Bishamon replied with a frown, glancing down at the unconcious forms on the floor. What had she gotten into?"

John looked over at them for a brief second. " Now that everyone is awake, we can pick a door and see where the hell we are going to wind up. Who knows where it will take it?" He opened the door and stepped through, hoping the others would follow.

When the others would follow, they would find themselves in a new location. For a brief second, they got a bird's eye view.

latest

It seemed that in this world, their powers still worked.... but that might not always be a case. A man in a red suit appeared on scene.

" We got a giant breach in the middle of the city. Could be a large group or something. Barry, could you get there soon?"

" I'm already halfway there. Can never be too careful. I'm here. Strangers, identify yourselves."

Asher slightly scared by the stranger in the red suit accidentally caused an explosion coming crashing into the man in the red suit.
" These are definitely hostiles. I'm going to take them out." It seemed that due to that little mishap, you were either going to have to convince the man in red you were... mostly not evil or fight him. The choice is yours.

@Gands @Takumi @dark

Derek Chopper Welch

Derek eyed the man in the red suit and placed his weapon on his back and held up his hands "Listen, pal... we didn't do anything."

@Gands @Takumi @dark

Fandral of Asgard

Fandral stepped in front of Asher. His Sword was sheathed and his odd pistol was holstered.

" Hold on there, we aren't hostile. You simply startled the boy. He didn't mean to harm anyone. "
If they could read Fandral's body language, it seemed protective and determined.

latest

@Gands @Takumi @dark

Bishamon sighed, not moving an inch. The god didn't lift her hands, but she kept them in plain sight.

"It's as the man said, the boy was merely startled and we, along with the boy, do not mean you or your ilk any harm." she spoke curtly and politely, purple eyes watching the man in red closely and carefully.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @dark

Max Thunderman, Scooby Doo, Lucas, Lydia Martin, Peter Destin, Henry Morgan,Nathan Drake. Asher Falcon, Ashley Falcon, Lucifer Morningstar, Chris Halliwell, Wyatt Halliwell, Ned, and John Stevenson

The man in red looked over at them, before he finally decided to address them. " I'm going to leave you alone for now.... but you have to come to STAR Museum which hosts STAR labs after I leave. If you don't come, I will be forced to track you down and fight you. So, do that. Ask for Barry Allen, Cisco Ramon, Caitlyn Snow and Harrison Wells... and Ralph Dilbny. They are my allies and we will discuss there."

Before any of them could argue, the man in red had ran off, dropping a map and circling where they needed to go. He also provided bus fare.

Lucifer rolled his eyes. " Well, that was a let down, he was all talk and no show, I mean, vague threats mean nothing if you don't follow through."

" I think it is good that he gave us the option. We should probably get to where he-"

Max interrupted. " I got to agree with Lucifer here, he was all talk. We could probably walk around the city, no harm, no foul."

Scooby nodded in agreement.

Wyatt paused. " That is true, but he did provide helpful information to us. Maybe he know a way for the rest of us back home."

Nathan rolled his eyes. " That's a big if. For all we know, he is one of the villains and is leading us right into a trap."

Henry interjected. " True, but he did provide us with bus fare, he didn't needed to do that."

Ned nodded in agreement with Henry.

" Quite honestly, I tentatively agree with Ned, Henry, Wyatt and Chris. If it was a trap, it would be more obvious and not helpful," Peter Destin supplied.

" I hate to be that guy, but I disagree. An obvious trap would be smart to trap people. I'm with Nathan, Max, Scooby and Lucifer on this one," Lucas replied.

Lydia rolled her eyes. " We don't exactly want to make an enemy, we should go. If it is a trap, there are five of them and over 17 of us, we got the numbers."

Ashley frowned. " I think this is a bad idea."

John looked over at the group. " I am personally against this. He was willing to attack, but on the other hand, he didn't. I am going to say no and I am going to guess Asher agrees..."

Asher interrupted. " I dofn't. I must have scawed him with my powers. We should go and talk, my teleporty weak."

John looked over at the remaining three in Derek Welch, Bishamon and Fandral. " We seem to be at an impasse then, we are tied at 7 yes and 7 no to this idea. It looks likes you three are going to have to break it." It did seem so. Once the remaining group voted, they would either go to STAR LABS or wait for Asher to recharge and teleport them back to the room with doors.

OOC Note: This decision will actually have lasting consequences on the next four locations and the trust level of NPCS to the group. :) Choose wisely.

@Gands @Takumi @dark

Fandral of Asgard

"Well gentles ( He looks down at Asher for a moment ) My gut instinct tells me to give this a try. If it's a trap... we will soon have options. "

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @dark

Max Thunderman, Scooby Doo, Lucas, Lydia Martin, Peter Destin, Henry Morgan,Nathan Drake. Asher Falcon, Ashley Falcon, Lucifer Morningstar, Chris Halliwell, Wyatt Halliwell, Ned, and John Stevenson

The man in red looked over at them, before he finally decided to address them. " I'm going to leave you alone for now.... but you have to come to STAR Museum which hosts STAR labs after I leave. If you don't come, I will be forced to track you down and fight you. So, do that. Ask for Barry Allen, Cisco Ramon, Caitlyn Snow and Harrison Wells... and Ralph Dilbny. They are my allies and we will discuss there."

Before any of them could argue, the man in red had ran off, dropping a map and circling where they needed to go. He also provided bus fare.

Lucifer rolled his eyes. " Well, that was a let down, he was all talk and no show, I mean, vague threats mean nothing if you don't follow through."

" I think it is good that he gave us the option. We should probably get to where he-"

Max interrupted. " I got to agree with Lucifer here, he was all talk. We could probably walk around the city, no harm, no foul."

Scooby nodded in agreement.

Wyatt paused. " That is true, but he did provide helpful information to us. Maybe he know a way for the rest of us back home."

Nathan rolled his eyes. " That's a big if. For all we know, he is one of the villains and is leading us right into a trap."

Henry interjected. " True, but he did provide us with bus fare, he didn't needed to do that."

Ned nodded in agreement with Henry.

" Quite honestly, I tentatively agree with Ned, Henry, Wyatt and Chris. If it was a trap, it would be more obvious and not helpful," Peter Destin supplied.

" I hate to be that guy, but I disagree. An obvious trap would be smart to trap people. I'm with Nathan, Max, Scooby and Lucifer on this one," Lucas replied.

Lydia rolled her eyes. " We don't exactly want to make an enemy, we should go. If it is a trap, there are five of them and over 17 of us, we got the numbers."

Ashley frowned. " I think this is a bad idea."

John looked over at the group. " I am personally against this. He was willing to attack, but on the other hand, he didn't. I am going to say no and I am going to guess Asher agrees..."

Asher interrupted. " I dofn't. I must have scawed him with my powers. We should go and talk, my teleporty weak."

John looked over at the remaining three in Derek Welch, Bishamon and Fandral. " We seem to be at an impasse then, we are tied at 7 yes and 7 no to this idea. It looks likes you three are going to have to break it." It did seem so. Once the remaining group voted, they would either go to STAR LABS or wait for Asher to recharge and teleport them back to the room with doors.

OOC Note: This decision will actually have lasting consequences on the next four locations and the trust level of NPCS to the group. :) Choose wisely.

@Gands @Takumi @dark

Bishamon brought a hand to her head, a small headache coming on as the group discussed and came to a vote. They made good points and such, but she couldn't think much with everything going a bit too fast for her liking.

"He said he would hunt us down if we didn't follow through, either he's confidant in his and his allies abilities, or is a fool to think of taking on so many, let alone some of us in our group being mere children at that." she responded, bringing the hand on her head to her chin.

"He left a bad taste in my mouth." she scoffed lightly, definitely rubbed the wrong way by the man in red. The first impression wasn't a good one, but at the same time...she couldn't risk the safety of the younger people in their group, despite their numbers.

"Ugh, I guess we should go where the map leads." she grumbled begrudgingly.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @dark

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9