Derek "Chopper" Welch

The younger looking Derek looked up and grunted "Time Travel, you say? My world goes through this all the time. Time travel to different timelines, different paradoxes and more. Skynet plays its sick chess game to try to kill us all throughout time and space.

"So this Darhk can technically transfer through time and space much like Skynet can send terminators through time travel?"

"So that explains how Darhk messes with our ages. Perhaps someone doesn't like that we know too much or anyone who is turned older or younger, is."

"Theoretically, we also have- fuck. Derek blinks and grunts annoyingly

"So we have a Skynet like thinker on our hands is what you mean?"

Damn, I have a headache thinking about it all.

Lucas Kellan
Lucas turned and noted more of the people around have either aged up or down here.

"So who or what is this Darhk person anyway, and what do we actually know about him?"

"From what I've gathered, Darhk knows precisely what time or place we came from and can screw up just about anything in it. If we don't fix it, we might not exist in our own timelines at this rate or worlds to say the least of it.

[IMG]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/s/21/21309.jpg?1545087867[/IMG] LuckycoolHawk9
@Gands
@Takumi

Loki of Asgard

" So there is a concern for time, for the situation might get worse. There is a concern for a trap because our opponent is devious. "

He seems to concentrate now, looking from one to the next to the next. He casts powerful illusions on them. First level of illusion is to cloak their power, the second to give the appearance of their true appearance and age, the third a level of invisibility to magical scrying or detection.

"There, that will help a little. "

" Everyone ready for destiny ?"

With that, he prepares to teleport them... poof...

Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Fandral of Asgard

Fandral slides over to Chris.

" This story has too many moving parts. Lucifer, his mother.. Loki... everyone else that I don't know... So, for now, I am going to try to stick by you, maybe we can protect each other. "

Lexi

A young brunette is woken up by Kara.

" Ugh, what's going on Kara? Who are all these people ? This is one of those events I am going to regret isn't it ? I feel a headache coming on.."

Max Thunderman , Scooby Doo, Lucas, Henry Morgan, Nathan Drake, Chris Halliwell,Wyatt Halliwell and Barry Allen/ The Flash , Lydia Martin, Lucifer Morningstar , Ralph/ Elognated Man , Goddess/Charlotte Richards Oliver Queen, Kara Danvers, and John Stevenson

"Despite the number of times that this happens to the group, I don't think the act of others getting younger will ever be a normal occurance that I will get used too. I'm assuming that the effects aren't working on me for the same reason Darhk didn't kidnap me, Asher and I are closer than most," he said, mostly to himself though.

Lucas would look over at the other, not liking the idea that they were walking straight into a trap. This was no better than the time in Oz in which he was betrayed and left to be hung as a scarecrow for his crimes. " You know, the more that I listen to you, the more I wonder how you became the guardian of Asher." Lucas did make a fair point though. John seemed very self-interested.

Charlotte sighed, knowing that this was going to be a very messy circumstance indeed. "The other woman makes a fair point, how are we going to approach this situation?" She asked the group as well, not certain herself what their plan was.
" I can honestly say that time travel is not something I have ever encountered, so it is a good thing that we have someone in our group who can understand it. Besides Derek, is there anyone else who has experience with time travel in some form?" She asked the group curiously.

" Barry has some experience with time travel. Actually, he has time traveled before," Ralph supplied to the rest of the group.

"And he is not supposed to be time traveling anymore as it messes with the timeline," Oliver dryly replied.

"Oliver is right, I shouldn't be time traveling. It gets messy and it's hard to explain in all honesty," Barry added.

Scooby looked at the ground and was lost in thought. "I think we are getting too caught in the details," the dog said.

Max was surprised the dog talked normally. It looked like things were getting more and more confusing. "It sounds that way. He is at least smart enough to understand how Asher and Peter work as a unit and how the pie maker mostly works. But why does he need the scientist and Ashley?" He asked

Nathan tried not to freak out about the body change. He composed himself carefully

" My dad mentioned he was a powerful sorcerer and he should be dead. All I know is my father killed him.

"That does seem to be the common thread. Whatever we do, it has to be smarter than him," Henry added.

"That is a given. Hopefully, we are," Nathan replied. He didn't doubt that a fight was coming soon.

Chris offered him a weak smile.

"Yeah, that is a true fact. It feels like each time we think the story is understood, another piece is revealed. But hopefully, this will be over soon, though I feel it only just begun," he said.

Kara offered Lexi her own weak smile

"It is a little hard to explain, but yeah, it is going to be one of those events we will regret. Just know I'll explain it soon," she replied.

"You seem excited for this. But yes, we should be concerned. I feel that there is something that has yet to be revealed that we should worry about,"

Despite the fact that the illusions were powerful, there was still some holes where their current appearances peeked through. Thought the invisbility and power cloaking seemed to be working perfectly fine. It just seemed that whatever Asher and Peter did was stronger than the appearance illusion.

"Nobody is ever ready for destiny,that's what makes it so messy," Wyatt replied.

The group were telported into an empty abandoned warehouse.

1553052412427.png

As soon as the group arrived, it would seem that their powers would be in a weakened state and the illusions Loki had cast were barely holding themselves up now and their actual appearances were starting to leak through. There were two points of immediate interest. One was a TV with a play me on the bottom of it. The other was an unconscious Ashley. Outside of that, the group would see a table, a book case and a door..and a lot of empty space. It certainly seemed strange that there was such an outcrop of Asher's magic from a mostly abandoned warehouse. "He's dead.""There was such anger in Lucifer's voice. It seemed there were three options. Press the TV on, wake up Ashley or look at the other possible places of interest.

@Takumi @dark @Gands

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
Max Thunderman , Scooby Doo, Lucas, Henry Morgan, Nathan Drake, Chris Halliwell,Wyatt Halliwell and Barry Allen/ The Flash , Lydia Martin, Lucifer Morningstar , Ralph/ Elognated Man , Goddess/Charlotte Richards Oliver Queen, Kara Danvers, and John Stevenson

"Despite the number of times that this happens to the group, I don't think the act of others getting younger will ever be a normal occurance that I will get used too. I'm assuming that the effects aren't working on me for the same reason Darhk didn't kidnap me, Asher and I are closer than most," he said, mostly to himself though.

Lucas would look over at the other, not liking the idea that they were walking straight into a trap. This was no better than the time in Oz in which he was betrayed and left to be hung as a scarecrow for his crimes. " You know, the more that I listen to you, the more I wonder how you became the guardian of Asher." Lucas did make a fair point though. John seemed very self-interested.

Charlotte sighed, knowing that this was going to be a very messy circumstance indeed. "The other woman makes a fair point, how are we going to approach this situation?" She asked the group as well, not certain herself what their plan was.
" I can honestly say that time travel is not something I have ever encountered, so it is a good thing that we have someone in our group who can understand it. Besides Derek, is there anyone else who has experience with time travel in some form?" She asked the group curiously.

" Barry has some experience with time travel. Actually, he has time traveled before," Ralph supplied to the rest of the group.

"And he is not supposed to be time traveling anymore as it messes with the timeline," Oliver dryly replied.

"Oliver is right, I shouldn't be time traveling. It gets messy and it's hard to explain in all honesty," Barry added.

Scooby looked at the ground and was lost in thought. "I think we are getting too caught in the details," the dog said.

Max was surprised the dog talked normally. It looked like things were getting more and more confusing. "It sounds that way. He is at least smart enough to understand how Asher and Peter work as a unit and how the pie maker mostly works. But why does he need the scientist and Ashley?" He asked

Nathan tried not to freak out about the body change. He composed himself carefully

" My dad mentioned he was a powerful sorcerer and he should be dead. All I know is my father killed him.

"That does seem to be the common thread. Whatever we do, it has to be smarter than him," Henry added.

"That is a given. Hopefully, we are," Nathan replied. He didn't doubt that a fight was coming soon.

Chris offered him a weak smile.

"Yeah, that is a true fact. It feels like each time we think the story is understood, another piece is revealed. But hopefully, this will be over soon, though I feel it only just begun," he said.

Kara offered Lexi her own weak smile

"It is a little hard to explain, but yeah, it is going to be one of those events we will regret. Just know I'll explain it soon," she replied.

"You seem excited for this. But yes, we should be concerned. I feel that there is something that has yet to be revealed that we should worry about,"

Despite the fact that the illusions were powerful, there was still some holes where their current appearances peeked through. Thought the invisbility and power cloaking seemed to be working perfectly fine. It just seemed that whatever Asher and Peter did was stronger than the appearance illusion.

"Nobody is ever ready for destiny,that's what makes it so messy," Wyatt replied.

The group were telported into an empty abandoned warehouse.

View attachment 174068

As soon as the group arrived, it would seem that their powers would be in a weakened state and the illusions Loki had cast were barely holding themselves up now and their actual appearances were starting to leak through. There were two points of immediate interest. One was a TV with a play me on the bottom of it. The other was an unconscious Ashley. Outside of that, the group would see a table, a book case and a door..and a lot of empty space. It certainly seemed strange that there was such an outcrop of Asher's magic from a mostly abandoned warehouse. "He's dead.""There was such anger in Lucifer's voice. It seemed there were three options. Press the TV on, wake up Ashley or look at the other possible places of interest.

@Takumi @dark @Gands

Bishamon studied the room quietly, before going to the tv to turn it on. Kazuma meanwhile tried to wake Ashley.

"In due time, I'm sure." She spoke up, briefly glancing to Lucifer as she did so, before focusing back on the tv. Kazuma, while trying to wake the girl, checked for any serious wounds she might have.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @dark

Fandral

" there is nothing about this that makes me feel confident here. I will listen at the door. "

The nimble Asgardian makes his way quietly to the door. He kneels and begins to listen without touching.

Loki

Like Fandral, Loki is disturbed by whats going on.He pulls the illusion away from his companions and himself. He leaves enough to change his clothing to something modern like agents armor.

He doesn't move yet, examining the room for any magic, its type, location and strength. Nor does he reveal what he is doing, uncertain if any in this crowd are in league with the enemy.

He looks too at Lucifer & his mother.

"The simple analysis is obvious, if he seeks power... Be on your guard, all of you. "

Lexi

"Forgive me if I am late to this game. I will cave to an abundance of caution and stay back here."

Derek "Chopper" Welch

I'll go with Kazuma to wake Ashley. Derek turned and looked over at the others "Not sure if we go farther, no telling what we will face in the other parts of the room."

Lucas Kellan

"I'll go watch the tv and find out what's going on." Lucas turned and walked toward the television set

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @Takumi @dark

" I don't like the looks of this place, it seems like a place designed to screw with us," Max replied to the group.

" That has been the common thread for all the places we have been. Nothing has ever been simple. I doubt that this will be any different,," Scooby replied.

" Less talking and more helping you two, we aren't going to figure out what's going on if we don't find answers," Lucas added to the group/

Henry would approach and look over at Ashley. "It's not a coma, but whoever knocked her made sure she would be unconscious for a few hours. As a doctor, it would be ill advised for you to wake her," Henry replied to the two inspecting her.

Nathan would inspect the book case, pulling some books. It opened. " As I suspected, there is a secret passageway here," he replied.

" Don't worry, I'm right behind you in hurting this man, it wouldn't be murder for me, but I definitely deserves some punishment for what he has done to Ashley."

Kazuma would find no serious wounds on the girl. "Will it be possible to heal her without hurting her?" Wyatt asked. Henry paused and gestured for Wyatt to try it.

" Be as it may, I think I will join you. I don't trust the door or any of this place for that matter."

Lydia would inspect the table to make sure they weren't missing anything. " Nothing strange about this table." There was no noise from the door,

Lucifer was at the point where he didn't like this. He didn't care that this man was planning something sinister. He cared that he hurt his daughter and that he wasn't above hurting little children. That riled him up.

Though he never would admit it a loud, both of the children had grown on him, the same way that mold grew on bread. Strangely and quickly with a hint of being deadly if left unattended too.

""I am happy that I don't have opponents to murder." Lucifer has been constantly on guard.

Ralph would open the door. It would reveal a blank wall behind it. " So, none of this is adding up yet. Maybe our TV will yield answers."

"Gee, I never would have thought of that," Charlotte dryly replied to Loki to point out how obvious it was.

" I don't blame you for being cautious, we don't know what we will be dealing with at the moment."

Kara would roll her eyes with a smile. " Come on Lexie, we can't just do nothing. There's a mystery here that needs to be solved and it isn't going to solve itself either."

"
I agree with my dad, you can never be too careful with the bad guys."

The TV wouldn't have any video, just two words on it: Happy landings. " Fuck, the floor, it's opening up," John replied. It seemed that it was opening everywhere expect for by the empty door, where the TV was, where the table was and where the bookcase was. " I think we need to go into the passageway," Will pointed out.

@Takumi @Gands @dark

Last edited:
Fandral

The Asgardian stayed close to the now opened door with Ralph, looking down as the floor opened.

" Did anyone fall in Ralph ? "

Loki of Asgard

Loki sent a small ball of light to illuminate beneath the floor as it opened up.

( to Charlotte and Lucifer )

"Did either of you notice any magic in this place ? I of course noticed a weakening of my powers. "

Then of course as the floor opens up Loki changes into a bird & flies to the table.

Lexi

"Kara, I don't care for this crazy fun house. "

Then a shriek as the floor opens up. She reaches out for Kara.

Derek "Chopper" Welch

This place gives me a headache the more I think about it. Crazier than the "whole Skynet knows time travel theory".

He stared at the passageway. "If we can't wake Ashely, there's something missing here."

Lucas "Shadow" Kellan

Lucas turned, pointing his O.W.L drone toward a direction.

"Hold on, I can have the O.W.L drone observe the place more if its more dangerous than we think."

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

Kazuma relaxed when Ashley didn't appear to have any serious wounds, though looked to Henry and asked, "If waking her isn't an option, then would leaving her here with someone watching here be best while someone investigates that passageway?"

Bishamon moved out of the way of the moving floor and towards the bookcase and passageway.

Max Thunderman , Scooby Doo, Lucas, Henry Morgan, Nathan Drake, Chris Halliwell,Wyatt Halliwell and Barry Allen/ The Flash , Lydia Martin, Lucifer Morningstar , Ralph/ Elognated Man , Goddess/Charlotte Richards Oliver Queen, Kara Danvers, and John

Ralph looked over and stretched himself, looking to see if anyone had fallen down there. "It looks like nobody fell in."

" It looks like we all have some skills to avoid that fate," Nathan replied from up on his table.

" I am sure that you aren't going to find anything good down there," Oliver replied. It was empty and seemingly bottomless.

" I have noticed that we seem to lack powers here," he replied, telporting to the table without anyone.

"I don't think he planned for anyone like us to be able to avoid the trap, it seems pointless."

" I am with you on not liking this place," she replied, reaching for her and flying to the bookcase.

Will would leap to be near Ashley, making it safely.
" I'm good Dad." There would be a slight glitch as Will would suddenly have a beard.

1568267788979.png

"We might not have much time if people are getting secondary glitches, whatever Darhk is doing to Asher is already having after effects," he replied from by the bookcase.

" Max does have a point, whatever is happening is becoming more frequent and they don't need Ashley anymore it seems.".

John would grab the drone and use it as leverage to make it to the doorway. "We might need more answers sooner though. So we got one passageway."

" I don't think anything is a concidence, that door might be opening sooner than we think," Lydia replied.

"Lydia does have a point that it seems everything is too carefully planned. I wonder what will happen be next."

" " Nothing good is my guess," Scooby replied.

" Nothing good is my guess as well, or in other words, I agree with the dog.," Lucas replied.

""Well, we have no time to focus on that," Wyatt replied with a sigh. He orbed himself and others to safety

" I think that might be the best approach for now, we need to find answers somewhere." As Chris said this, the door that hadn't budged opened near Fandral. It seemed there were three paths now. Through the passageway, through the door or waiting with Ashley. The choice was theirs.

@Takumi @dark @Gands

"Kazuma, wait with Ashley." Bishamon ordered, before heading further into the passegeway, though paused long enough for the rest to split up and head their separate ways for.the moment. She didn't like it, but she couldn't do much about it now.

"Yes, M'lady." Kazuma nodded at her order, not moving from Ashley's side. He'd protect her with his life, just as he would with Bishamon.

Fandral of Asgard

" Thanks Ralph, I am heading into this doorway "

The Asgardian went through the doorway cautiously, his sword out along with a smallish shield.

Loki

Loki stopped and contemplated the situation. There was no way to be certain which, if any direction would be safest. For the moment, he was staying at the table.

Lexi

Lexi having been brought to the book case by Kara, secures herself with one hand and draws her gun with the other. She was almost certain it would do her little good, but it made her feel better.

Max Thunderman , Scooby Doo, Lucas, Henry Morgan, Nathan Drake, Chris Halliwell,Wyatt Halliwell and Barry Allen/ The Flash , Lydia Martin, Lucifer Morningstar , Ralph/ Elognated Man , Goddess/Charlotte Richards Oliver Queen, Kara Danvers, and John

Henry would look up over at the rest of the group. " As a doctor, it's my duty to stay with Ashley to make sure she's okay. We already figured out all the traps here and the floor seems to be back. As long as no one turns that TV back on, we should be fine."

Barry would look at the others for a moment. " Even though I was affected by this magic, I got to make sure Central City stays safe. I think I will watch the girl while you go rescue the boy. I think Kara and Oliver can handle it from here. I'll keep William safe as well."

Ralph looked over for a moment and weighed his options. " I got to see this through to the end, so I'm going to go down the path of the new door and see where it goes with the warrior and John."

Scooby seemed to be lying at Ashley's feet and Lucas was kneeling near her, indicating that the two of them were staying behind.

"
I'm already in this passage, so I'm going to follow it with Lexi. I feel like someone should stay with the others," Kara replied without missing a beat.

" I think Lucas and Scooby are already doing that. I'm going to head with you and Lexi down the passageway,, it's probably the safest option for now."

Nathan looked over at Max and the girls. " I think it might be the small amount of us in this secret passageway. Hopefully, that works to our advantage."

Chris took a moment to weigh his options. He knew staying behind was the wrong choice, but there were multiple paths to take. " I''ll be joining the folks in the doorway path. The fact it just opened up seems to indicate that there is something important there."

Wyatt looked at his brother, then back at Ashley. He knew he wanted to find Asher. Well, Barry was powerful, he was no magician. "I'll stay behind with Ashley. Nobody here is a powerful magic user."

Lydia would parakour and join Kara and Max. "I'll join you folks so that you don't go in alone. You can always use a hand."

Goddess knew that she should stay behind. "I'll stay with my granddaughter to keep her safe as well. Son, go and find Asher. I know that you want to."

Oliver would take a moment and join Fandral. " If we do run into Darhk, I have some light magic that will help to dispel him."

Lucifer smiled and would teleport himself to the door group. "We are going to save my kid now. Hopefully, we have enough time to make it to him."

John would take a breath. " We don't have time to dawdle. We got a kid to rescue."

@Gands @Takumi

Last edited:
Fandral continued to creep further into the corridor. His senses alert for more traps.

(To Oliver) " If the come up close master Archer, I will be your shield. If the enemy is far... (He smiles) I will duck down a bit. We need to keep our enemies busy till the others can join the fray. Miss Kara, did I hear that your eyesight is keen? Keep an eye out for traps. Master Chris, do what you can to deflect magics!"

Loki

For the moment, Loki does show that he is miffed about the no one here is a wizard statement. He sits down and begins to study the wand he found. Thinking this may be the key to at least this Asgardian surviving.

Lexi

Pretty certain this whole affair is above her pay grade.. Just maybe, some regular gal with a gun might still be of use freeing the boy.

Henry would look up over at the rest of the group. " As a doctor, it's my duty to stay with Ashley to make sure she's okay. We already figured out all the traps here and the floor seems to be back. As long as no one turns that TV back on, we should be fine."

Barry would look at the others for a moment. " Even though I was affected by this magic, I got to make sure Central City stays safe. I think I will watch the girl while you go rescue the boy. I think Kara and Oliver can handle it from here. I'll keep William safe as well."

Ralph looked over for a moment and weighed his options. " I got to see this through to the end, so I'm going to go down the path of the new door and see where it goes with the warrior and John."

Scooby seemed to be lying at Ashley's feet and Lucas was kneeling near her, indicating that the two of them were staying behind.

"
I'm already in this passage, so I'm going to follow it with Lexi. I feel like someone should stay with the others," Kara replied without missing a beat.

" I think Lucas and Scooby are already doing that. I'm going to head with you and Lexi down the passageway,, it's probably the safest option for now."

Nathan looked over at Max and the girls. " I think it might be the small amount of us in this secret passageway. Hopefully, that works to our advantage."

Chris took a moment to weigh his options. He knew staying behind was the wrong choice, but there were multiple paths to take. " I''ll be joining the folks in the doorway path. The fact it just opened up seems to indicate that there is something important there."

Wyatt looked at his brother, then back at Ashley. He knew he wanted to find Asher. Well, Barry was powerful, he was no magician. "I'll stay behind with Ashley. Nobody here is a powerful magic user."

Lydia would parakour and join Kara and Max. "I'll join you folks so that you don't go in alone. You can always use a hand."

Goddess knew that she should stay behind. "I'll stay with my granddaughter to keep her safe as well. Son, go and find Asher. I know that you want to."

Oliver would take a moment and join Fandral. " If we do run into Darhk, I have some light magic that will help to dispel him."

Lucifer smiled and would teleport himself to the door group. "We are going to save my kid now. Hopefully, we have enough time to make it to him."

John would take a breath. " We don't have time to dawdle. We got a kid to rescue."

@Gands @Takumi

So, it appeared that Lexi, Kara, Max, Nathan, Lydia and herself were among those in the passageway group. Bishamon crossed her arms and frowned thoughtfully. While she didn't necessarily like it, their group in total was rather large, so breaking up into smaller groups at least helped them cover more ground. At least Kazuma wasn't the only one staying behind to look after Ashley, either.
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands

Scooby Doo, Lucas, Henry Morgan Wyatt Halliwell, Barry Allen/ The Flash and Goddess/Charlotte Richards

" You know, something tell us that we will be on the sidelines for a while," Henry replied, checking the girl and looking around the room.

" Do you think we are missing something?" Barry asked the doctor as he looked around the room.

" It wouldn't be the first time that this group missed something that was incredibly obvious," Wyatt pointed out

" Hopefully splitting up was a good idea," Scooby commented.

" I hope so too," Lucas replied.

" Hey, wizard, guy, you find anything about the wand?" Goddess asked Loki. Loki was able to discern that the wand was magical, but it also seemed to be just as busted as everyone else in the warehouse. Its true potential were unknown for now.

Chris Halliwell, Lucifer Morningstar , Ralph/ Elognated Man , Oliver Queen,, and John

Chris would take a look down the door and see that the hallway didn't seem to end. It was also dark, but there were torches on he wall. [COLOR=rgb(153, 204, 255)" Well, of course, it couldn't be lit brightly, that would be too nice." [/COLOR]

" Let me help with some of that illumination," he replied, producing a fireball and throwing it down the hallway.

" Okay, so dark hallway. Why do I feel like we are walking into a sacrifice?" Ralph asked.

" Probably are. We don't know why Darhk even wants Asher really."

" That sound fine, but it doesn't look like there are any enemies here...... which seems weird for the path to Asher." The party would reach a dead end at the end of the hallway...… though there were some markings on the floor.

Max Thunderman, Nathan Drake, Lydia Martin and Kara Danvers,

The passageway was fully lit and not before long, the party would find men with guns around a corner." I think we stumbled across the right way," Nathan replied.

" Was the tip off the man with guns?" Max sarcastically asked. Nathan rolled his eyes at Max.

" Well, I guess we are fighting now or.... perhaps we could..." Lydia trailed off.

" I think either way could work. Lexi, Bishamon should we try a direct approach or a sneak attack?" She asked.

@Takumi @Gands