Max Thunderman , Scooby Doo, Lucas, Lydia Martin, Peter Destin, Henry Morgan, Nathan Drake. Asher Falcon, Ashley Falcon), Lucifer Morningstar, Chris Halliwell, Wyatt Halliwell, Ned, and John Stevenson (PCs) along with Cisco/Vibe , Ralph/ Elognated Man, Caitlin Snow/ Killer Frost, Barry Allen/ The Flash, Harrison Wells, Iris,Joe- Before the split

Max looked over at Fandral and wondered what he was thinking, but decided to not elaborate more on it though.

Lucifer had a feeling that he knew where this was going as soon as Fandral mentionted that he was stronger than a human, tougher, very capable and that meant only one thing. It meant he was one of the few amongst them who could see him.

Asher hoped his father would accept the task.

" I imagine that I am the best equipped to fight this man as all of the others could fall for his illusions after all. I guess the three of us would be the safest bet. I should warn you that my mother is also a deceiver. Don't believe anyone at face value."

" I feel a little lost here, what exactly makes Lucifer special enough to face them?" Cisco asked.

" I am also curious," Ralph added.

" I'm the Devil of my world."

" Like figuratively?" Cisco asked.

" Literally," Lucifer dryly replied.

" Oh.... well, I guess it is a good thing he is on our side. Let me just take about ten steps back."

" I'm coming with you, I'm a banshee and have seen through a lot of illusions back home. I think the four of us can handle it," Lydia added.

" Some help with the bank situation would be very helpful to us, my brother and I can handle it, but the more help, the better it will be for us," he honestly replied to Kazuma.

" I think it might be safe if your charge stayed here, seeing as this involves his and Ashley's grandmother who might use it to their advantage," Wyatt replied.

Ashley pouted and crossed her arms. " No fair."

" Agreed," Asher replied.

"
He's right. I will stay with Asher and Ashley to keep them safe. I'm too overprotective to leave the boy alive," John replied.

" I'll also stay behind as my powers will cause more problems than solutions," Peter replied.

" I'll also be staying back, I can't be much help if there is no body here," Ned added.

" I have seen a lot of bodies and can be help at the crime scene," Henry added, as he looked at the others.

" I can't promise much, but I'll also investigate the crime scene," Nathan added.

"
Seems like a lot of you are heading to the crime scene, I'm going to call CCPD to tell them that Star Labs will be sending numerous experts," Joe replied.

" Thanks," Iris simply replied to her father.

" If you are going to the crime scene, I'll be joining you," Max added.

"
As will I, we're a team. Scooby, are you in?" Lucas asked.

" Ri ruess ro," Scooby replied.

" Well, if that is everyone who is coming with us to the crime scene , we should head there now," he replied.

" Likewise, the bank group should leave now," Barry added, pulling his head up.

"
Most likely not a good idea to split up, but it's all we got," Harrison replied. Everyone departed for their location.

Lydia Martin, Lucifer Morningstar, Cisco/Vibe , Ralph/ Elognated Man - Crime Scene

Lucifer, Lydia, Vibe and Elognated Man headed downtown on the search for Loki... wherever he may be hiding.

@Gands

Max Thunderman , Scooby Doo, Lucas, Henry Morgan, Nathan Drake, Caitlin Snow/ Killer Frost, Iris,Joe- Crime Scene

When Fandral, Derek, Lucas and the others arrived at the crime scene, they would notice it was exactly as it had been described. There was no body, just dust.

" This is unsettling to say the least bit, hopefully, we didn't pick the most dangerous place," Max replied.

" There's a woman over here," Joe added. When the other would turn, they would indeed see a woman. She seemed kind and nice.... in appearance... or was it the Goddess's trick? The only way to be certain was to approach her or confer with the others.

2060230_1.jpg

@Gands @dark

Chris Halliwell, Wyatt Halliwell and Barry Allen/ The Flash

At the bank, The Flash rushed in and attempted to hit Zankou. To say it didn't end well was an understatement as Zankou threw the speedester back. " It might have been advisable to not rush in, Christopher, Wyatt, I see that you are here and brought me some more food," he added.

He started to absorb Barry's power... it might be advisable to try and stop him.

@Takumi

Peter Destin, Asher Falcon, Ashley Falcon, Ned, and John Stevenson and Harrison Wells- STAR Labs

After everyone had left, a loud thud was held as Harrison Wells was thrown against the wall. " Mr. Destin, you seem to have caused more trouble reviving Lincoln then you knew.... as you also brought back HIVE. You should be grateful- oh wait, I'm evill. Damien Darhk. I will be taking you, the young children of the Devil and Ned with me... while the distractions preoccupy your friends for Malik," he replied.

" Over my dead body," John replied, charging. He was flung against the wall.

" Normally, I would take you and leave Mr. Wells behind, but since you seem to be more trouble," he threw him against the wall and everything faded to black for John, but not before Darhk added " I'll be in Star City."

When John awoke.... he was the only one left. It seemed it was indeed a bad idea to split up.

@Gands @dark @Takumi

images

"You don't just charge into things--" she sighed, before shaking her head and not bothering to finish her sentence.

Bishamon-noragami-38578919-178-220.gif

While Zankou was busy absorbing energy, Bishamon would use her whip to try and catch him by the leg and with a tug and a tight grip from the whip, and hopefully knock him onto his back! Afterwards she'd use a great deal of force to fling the whip and try to knock him into the wall.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Max Thunderman , Scooby Doo, Lucas, Lydia Martin, Peter Destin, Henry Morgan, Nathan Drake. Asher Falcon, Ashley Falcon), Lucifer Morningstar, Chris Halliwell, Wyatt Halliwell, Ned, and John Stevenson (PCs) along with Cisco/Vibe , Ralph/ Elognated Man, Caitlin Snow/ Killer Frost, Barry Allen/ The Flash, Harrison Wells, Iris,Joe- Before the split

Max looked over at Fandral and wondered what he was thinking, but decided to not elaborate more on it though.

Lucifer had a feeling that he knew where this was going as soon as Fandral mentionted that he was stronger than a human, tougher, very capable and that meant only one thing. It meant he was one of the few amongst them who could see him.

Asher hoped his father would accept the task.

" I imagine that I am the best equipped to fight this man as all of the others could fall for his illusions after all. I guess the three of us would be the safest bet. I should warn you that my mother is also a deceiver. Don't believe anyone at face value."

" I feel a little lost here, what exactly makes Lucifer special enough to face them?" Cisco asked.

" I am also curious," Ralph added.

" I'm the Devil of my world."

" Like figuratively?" Cisco asked.

" Literally," Lucifer dryly replied.

" Oh.... well, I guess it is a good thing he is on our side. Let me just take about ten steps back."

" I'm coming with you, I'm a banshee and have seen through a lot of illusions back home. I think the four of us can handle it," Lydia added.

" Some help with the bank situation would be very helpful to us, my brother and I can handle it, but the more help, the better it will be for us," he honestly replied to Kazuma.

" I think it might be safe if your charge stayed here, seeing as this involves his and Ashley's grandmother who might use it to their advantage," Wyatt replied.

Ashley pouted and crossed her arms. " No fair."

" Agreed," Asher replied.

"
He's right. I will stay with Asher and Ashley to keep them safe. I'm too overprotective to leave the boy alive," John replied.

" I'll also stay behind as my powers will cause more problems than solutions," Peter replied.

" I'll also be staying back, I can't be much help if there is no body here," Ned added.

" I have seen a lot of bodies and can be help at the crime scene," Henry added, as he looked at the others.

" I can't promise much, but I'll also investigate the crime scene," Nathan added.

"
Seems like a lot of you are heading to the crime scene, I'm going to call CCPD to tell them that Star Labs will be sending numerous experts," Joe replied.

" Thanks," Iris simply replied to her father.

" If you are going to the crime scene, I'll be joining you," Max added.

"
As will I, we're a team. Scooby, are you in?" Lucas asked.

" Ri ruess ro," Scooby replied.

" Well, if that is everyone who is coming with us to the crime scene , we should head there now," he replied.

" Likewise, the bank group should leave now," Barry added, pulling his head up.

"
Most likely not a good idea to split up, but it's all we got," Harrison replied. Everyone departed for their location.

Lydia Martin, Lucifer Morningstar, Cisco/Vibe , Ralph/ Elognated Man - Crime Scene

Lucifer, Lydia, Vibe and Elognated Man headed downtown on the search for Loki... wherever he may be hiding.

@Gands

Max Thunderman , Scooby Doo, Lucas, Henry Morgan, Nathan Drake, Caitlin Snow/ Killer Frost, Iris,Joe- Crime Scene

When Fandral, Derek, Lucas and the others arrived at the crime scene, they would notice it was exactly as it had been described. There was no body, just dust.

" This is unsettling to say the least bit, hopefully, we didn't pick the most dangerous place," Max replied.

" There's a woman over here," Joe added. When the other would turn, they would indeed see a woman. She seemed kind and nice.... in appearance... or was it the Goddess's trick? The only way to be certain was to approach her or confer with the others.

2060230_1.jpg

@Gands @dark

At the bank, The Flash rushed in and attempted to hit Zankou. To say it didn't end well was an understatement as Zankou threw the speedester back. " It might have been advisable to not rush in, Christopher, Wyatt, I see that you are here and brought me some more food," he added.

He started to absorb Barry's power... it might be advisable to try and stop him.

@Takumi

Peter Destin, Asher Falcon, Ashley Falcon, Ned, and John Stevenson and Harrison Wells- STAR Labs

After everyone had left, a loud thud was held as Harrison Wells was thrown against the wall. " Mr. Destin, you seem to have caused more trouble reviving Lincoln then you knew.... as you also brought back HIVE. You should be grateful- oh wait, I'm evill. Damien Darhk. I will be taking you, the young children of the Devil and Ned with me... while the distractions preoccupy your friends for Malik," he replied.

" Over my dead body," John replied, charging. He was flung against the wall.

" Normally, I would take you and leave Mr. Wells behind, but since you seem to be more trouble," he threw him against the wall and everything faded to black for John, but not before Darhk added " I'll be in Star City."

When John awoke.... he was the only one left. It seemed it was indeed a bad idea to split up.

@Gands @dark @Takumi

Derek-

The smaller kid looked pretty tough even though he still looked like a adult in a kid's body. He tried to observe the lady's own options. She knew something but it probably wasn't a good idea to cross her.

Lucas Kellan

Lucas looked up at the woman "You know anything about this world, ma'am?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

@Gands @dark @Takumi

Lydia Martin, Lucifer Morningstar, Cisco/Vibe , Ralph/ Elognated Man - Downtown

Lydia looked over at the others. " I imagine that the silence means that everyone run away in fear," she replied.

" Well, I imagine that means we can leave," Ralph said. Before he could leave, Cisco grabbed him.

" Yeah, no, Chicken Little," Cisco replied, dragging Ralph towards the Museum.

" It looks like that Loki went to the museum," Lucifer replied, sighing as Lydia followed with Cisco dragging Ralph along.

Nathan looked over at the woman, raising a skeptical eyebrow, not certain what to make of this. To one degree he had heard Lucifer's warning, but to the other hand, she just seemed liked a harmless woman... but then again, so did others who he vaguely remembered from his past.

" Charlotte Richards, do you know where I am... mr Fandral?" She asked. Henry was taking note of her body language and she seemed uneasy.

" This is Central City. Miss Richards do you remember how you got here?" She asked, trying to gauge if the women was lying to them or meant them any harm.

Iris was starting to wonder this herself as she looked over at her father who was also looking for a body. " Do you see any signs of even a body that disappeared?" She asked.

" Nope," Joe honestly replied.

Scooby was sniffing around the area, looking for some sort of clue on what was going. She had a similar scent to the monsters from his home world, but it didn't seem like she was one of them though strangely.

Max raised a skeptical eyebrow. " I don't trust this.... seems too coincidental to me," he replied, stroking his beard.

" I have to agree with you there," Lucas replied.

" I have no clue where I am if this is what you are asking. What do you mean by world?" She asked. It was very clear that she understood the question but was dodging it.

@Gands @dark

Barry felt drained from his powers being sapped away, not being fast enough to move out of the way to stop the man either.

While Zankou was busy absorbing energy, Bishamon would use her whip to try and catch him by the leg and with a tug and a tight grip from the whip, and hopefully knock him onto his back! Afterwards she'd use a great deal of force to fling the whip and try to knock him into the wall.

Chris knew what he was doing and he held Wyatt back. " The last thing we want him to do is absorb yours and my powers, he already has some of the Flash, we need to do without touching him." Chris replied.

Wyatt nodded, understanding that he should use his projection power. " Got it."

Zankou had sadly been distracted and hadn't moved fast enough to avoid being by the whip, but he shimmered. " He's vibrating, you can't hit him when he is in the mode," Barry replied. Thankfully, he stopped once he was out of the rope trap.

" I have at least half of his powers... would any of the rest you like to hit me directly?" He asked tauntingly.

@Takumi

Fandral of Asgard

" It would appear Milady Richards, that you have come to this place from somewhere else. While I am a firm believer in ladies needing privacy... I must ask if you came here of your own design, or were brought here ? Please forgive the intrusion my dear woman.. But there seems to have been a rash of people coming from other places recently. If you can tell me how you came to be here, perhaps we can be of assistance to get you home. ! "

@LuckycoolHawk9

The young Derek frowned "There's something you aren't telling us. Sure you came from another world, but what world exactly?"

Lucas peered and listened in "Explain."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @Takumi

Lydia Martin, Lucifer Morningstar, Cisco/Vibe , Ralph/ Elognated Man - Downtown

Lydia looked over at the others. " I imagine that the silence means that everyone run away in fear," she replied.

" Well, I imagine that means we can leave," Ralph said. Before he could leave, Cisco grabbed him.

" Yeah, no, Chicken Little," Cisco replied, dragging Ralph towards the Museum.

" It looks like that Loki went to the museum," Lucifer replied, sighing as Lydia followed with Cisco dragging Ralph along.

Nathan looked over at the woman, raising a skeptical eyebrow, not certain what to make of this. To one degree he had heard Lucifer's warning, but to the other hand, she just seemed liked a harmless woman... but then again, so did others who he vaguely remembered from his past.

" Charlotte Richards, do you know where I am... mr Fandral?" She asked. Henry was taking note of her body language and she seemed uneasy.

" This is Central City. Miss Richards do you remember how you got here?" She asked, trying to gauge if the women was lying to them or meant them any harm.

Iris was starting to wonder this herself as she looked over at her father who was also looking for a body. " Do you see any signs of even a body that disappeared?" She asked.

" Nope," Joe honestly replied.

Scooby was sniffing around the area, looking for some sort of clue on what was going. She had a similar scent to the monsters from his home world, but it didn't seem like she was one of them though strangely.

Max raised a skeptical eyebrow. " I don't trust this.... seems too coincidental to me," he replied, stroking his beard.

" I have to agree with you there," Lucas replied.

" I have no clue where I am if this is what you are asking. What do you mean by world?" She asked. It was very clear that she understood the question but was dodging it.

@Gands @dark

Barry felt drained from his powers being sapped away, not being fast enough to move out of the way to stop the man either.

Chris knew what he was doing and he held Wyatt back. " The last thing we want him to do is absorb yours and my powers, he already has some of the Flash, we need to do without touching him." Chris replied.

Wyatt nodded, understanding that he should use his projection power. " Got it."

Zankou had sadly been distracted and hadn't moved fast enough to avoid being by the whip, but he shimmered. " He's vibrating, you can't hit him when he is in the mode," Barry replied. Thankfully, he stopped once he was out of the rope trap.

" I have at least half of his powers... would any of the rest you like to hit me directly?" He asked tauntingly.

@Takumi

"Then I'll have to think of something else." she growled out in slight frustration as The Flash pointed it out. This made had to have a weakness, and she doubted the rest of her Shinki would do the trick, but what else could the war god do?

"Tch, even the Queen of the Underworld wasn't as annoying to face." she grumbled, gathering her long hair into a ponytail.

tumblr_n0qrjnwD0w1ru5tboo1_500.gif

"Kazuma, try to find any weakness and assert your dominance on the battle field." she whispered, her earring glowing in response.

tumblr_nzkmp4MIX91qkpt3so1_500.gif

"Right." Kazuma replied in his own little domain.

"You," Bishamon turned her head in The Flash's direction, but didn't keep her eyes off of her target as she prepared to use her whip at any moment, "tell me more about this man." she spoke in an annoyed tone but was prepared to go to war more or less (figuratively and literally).

@LuckycoolHawk9

Loki Lauffeyson of Asgard

It too very little effort to produce an illusion of enough power to scare the locals away. Dead locals always irritated the silly Midgardians. Even in this place, like his normal Midgard, seemed full of strange powerful ( for Midgardians ) folk. He cloaked himself like someone nondescript and went into the museum, where he could tell the thing he wanted waited for him.

Then he felt the dark magic, noted it, tracked it. Powerful, but overconfident and clumsy. Whoever it was certainly wasn't used to opposition.

Back to his task. Odd part of the museum, movie props. An excellent place to hide the wand he needed. He had a feeling certain things were going to happen to make his future distinctly more difficult. This wand would even the score. He took and replaced the wand with a fake, shoving the original into his vest.

He started to leave, then noticed the immense amounts of power going below the first floor. Interesting... should he investigate ? His alarms were going off, notifying him of the group of misfits now following him. Another illusion... Just the thing.

38541f84b91b6f4a46c3fc3ce806fd6b.jpg

Antique illusion... for a museum.

Lydia Martin, Lucifer Morningstar, Cisco/Vibe , Ralph/ Elognated Man - Museum

" We're literally back to where we started. It seems that the Loki person has lead us on a giant goose chase around town to just lead us back to the museum. I'm starting to see why Fandral warned us about him. He seems to be very unpredictable about everything that was happening here," he said, looking over and around the museum to see if anything seemed to be out of place.

Lucifer looked around, trying to see if anything looked out of place or like something that the person would used to make something seem weird.

Lydia looked over at him. " It seems that you are right about that and it makes me wonder why he led us in this giant loop. Maybe we should go and check in on the others while we are here. Hopefully, they are all okay," she said, wondering if it would be okay too. She was about to leave when Ralph kicked a machine.

" Come on, you stupid machine, give me the can of Coca-Cola that I paid for," he said, wondering why the machine he had placed the exact amount of money in wasn't giving him the soda that he wanted to make everything better and right too.

" Loki, I would suggest dropping the soda can illusion."

@Gands

" It would appear Milady Richards, that you have come to this place from somewhere else. While I am a firm believer in ladies needing privacy... I must ask if you came here of your own design, or were brought here ? Please forgive the intrusion my dear woman.. But there seems to have been a rash of people coming from other places recently. If you can tell me how you came to be here, perhaps we can be of assistance to get you home. ! "

Charlotte looked over at him. " I don't know good sir," she replied. It was impossible to tell if she was lying or telling the truth as there was no expression on her face.

" I don't trust this. She seems to remember that she comes from somewhere else, but won't tell us, smells fishy," Nathan said to the others.

" I'm inclined to believe because most people are willing to share with us too," Caitlin replied, agreeing with Nathan. Joe nodded in agreement with the two as did Iris.

"None of us mean to upset, but we need to know how you got here. We know your son," Lucas replied. Scooby looked at her, gauging his next move.

The young Derek frowned "There's something you aren't telling us. Sure you came from another world, but what world exactly?"

Max nodded in agreement. " It would help if you talked with us, Miss Richards," he said.

" You know my son... is he okay?" She asked, dodging the other questions.

@Gands @dark

The Flash looked over, trying to figure out how he could help with only half of his powers left. He could use super speed and perhaps make a tornado, but if the other man could vibrate then the tornado he formed would be entirely useless.

" Well, it seems that you have face many foes and you can figure things out without your powers," he replied, looking at the ground.

Wyatt tried to figure out how to attack Zankou so it wouldn't be thrown back to him. He looked over at Chris who had gone to potion brewing.

" Chris, do you have a plan?" He asked her curiously.

" I'm just as clueless as you, but I can tell you that he took my vibrating and it seems my cyclone hand, that is going to make him harder to hit."

" Zankou can absorb powers and if I can brew the right potion, I can vanquish him, but you would have to find a way to get the Flash's power back."

The Flash looked at him and nodded, having an idea. " Distract him while I absorb my power back."

@Takumi

Last edited:
At the Museum
Loki Lauffey's son

Loki emerges from the illusion with a wide grin.

" Well done Lucifer, I hadn't expected you here among these. Did you notice recently a large output of tainted magic ? I did.... coming from below... Before getting too upset with me, perhaps you should check.... what happened in your base downstairs ! "

Last edited by a moderator:
Fandral of Asgard

" Come now my lady, forgive us our suspicious nature. I know your son well enough to think that you have an agenda or purpose for being here since you aren't being cooperative in our discussion. How is it you are simply here and not on your way to your son ? Please, tell us ! I am certain we can help you return to your version of Earth. "

Derek Welch-

The kid was getting annoyed of this woman clearly trying to dodge questions aimed at her. He stared at Lucas, hoping he'd do something.

Lucas Kellan

He eyed the woman, oddly suspicious but he frowned "Answer our questions truthfully, Ms."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @Takumi @dark

" We're literally back to where we started. It seems that the Loki person has lead us on a giant goose chase around town to just lead us back to the museum. I'm starting to see why Fandral warned us about him. He seems to be very unpredictable about everything that was happening here," he said, looking over and around the museum to see if anything seemed to be out of place.

Lucifer looked around, trying to see if anything looked out of place or like something that the person would used to make something seem weird.

Back to his task. Odd part of the museum, movie props. An excellent place to hide the wand he needed. He had a feeling certain things were going to happen to make his future distinctly more difficult. This wand would even the score. He took and replaced the wand with a fake, shoving the original into his vest.

Lydia looked over at him. " It seems that you are right about that and it makes me wonder why he led us in this giant loop. Maybe we should go and check in on the others while we are here. Hopefully, they are all okay," she said, wondering if it would be okay too. She was about to leave when Ralph kicked a machine.

" Come on, you stupid machine, give me the can of Coca-Cola that I paid for," he said, wondering why the machine he had placed the exact amount of money in wasn't giving him the soda that he wanted to make everything better and right too.

" Loki, I would suggest dropping the soda can illusion."

@Gands

Charlotte looked over at him. " I don't know good sir," she replied. It was impossible to tell if she was lying or telling the truth as there was no expression on her face.

" I don't trust this. She seems to remember that she comes from somewhere else, but won't tell us, smells fishy," Nathan said to the others.

" I'm inclined to believe because most people are willing to share with us too," Caitlin replied, agreeing with Nathan. Joe nodded in agreement with the two as did Iris.

"None of us mean to upset, but we need to know how you got here. We know your son," Lucas replied. Scooby looked at her, gauging his next move.

Max nodded in agreement. " It would help if you talked with us, Miss Richards," he said.

" You know my son... is he okay?" She asked, dodging the other questions.

@Gands @dark

The Flash looked over, trying to figure out how he could help with only half of his powers left. He could use super speed and perhaps make a tornado, but if the other man could vibrate then the tornado he formed would be entirely useless.

" Well, it seems that you have face many foes and you can figure things out without your powers," he replied, looking at the ground.

Wyatt tried to figure out how to attack Zankou so it wouldn't be thrown back to him. He looked over at Chris who had gone to potion brewing.

" Chris, do you have a plan?" He asked her curiously.

" I'm just as clueless as you, but I can tell you that he took my vibrating and it seems my cyclone hand, that is going to make him harder to hit."

" Zankou can absorb powers and if I can brew the right potion, I can vanquish him, but you would have to find a way to get the Flash's power back."

The Flash looked at him and nodded, having an idea. " Distract him while I absorb my power back."

@Takumi

Bishamon sighed with a nod, using her whip to send a couple chairs Zankou's way. There wasn't much she could do, but she could only do her best to distract him. She just hoped that this would be enough.

@LuckycoolHawk9

" Are you going to give me my money back?" Ralph asked.

Cisco facepalmed and looked at Ralph. " That is not the question to be asked."

" You are being very helpful, but I did sense something was off. I don't trust you to be left alone, so you better be coming with us," he said, eyeing the guy carefully before heading downstairs to the base, the others following behind him closely. He noticed the unconscious John Stevenson.

" The other appearances must have been distracted to get us to leave the others leave so that he could kidnap our friends."

Lucas was relieved that Fandral had questioned that. He looked over at Scooby who was sniffing Charlotte. " Can you get this dog away from me?"

" That's Scooby, he's not a mangy mutt in the slightest. Pretty smart dog."

" I'm not sure if she is entirely trustworthy. Could you please answer our question, Lucifer's mother?" Nathan asked her.

" Some answers would be nice, do you have a name we can call you by?" Caitlin asked.

" Goddess."

" A normal name," Iris replied at Charlotte.

"Do you mean this mortal's name?" She asked.

" Yes, the mortal's name," Joe replied.

"
Charlotte Richards."

" She doesn't seem too willing to trust to me either," Henry said, looking at her.

" Well, at least she is finally answering our questions," Max muttered, scratching his face.

Bishamon sighed with a nod, using her whip to send a couple chairs Zankou's way. There wasn't much she could do, but she could only do her best to distract him. She just hoped that this would be enough.

" I'll hold the book of Shadows while you brew the potion," Wyatt replied with a smile. Barry started his plan and started to encircle Zankou and use it to drain the speed from the demon.

"
It's working now," he replied.

" Keep it up with the whip, I got it ready," Chris said, as he used to throw the potion. Before Chris could make contact, Zankou stepped through the portal, making the appearance he had been vanquished. " One down, two to go. Who should we go and help?" He asked.

@Takumi @Gands @dark

Loki

The Asgardian snickered as Lucifer made his pronouncement, shaking his head.

"First, at this point I can tell you truthfully I had nothing to do with any purposeful distraction. My only remaining attraction to this world is my old friend Fandral. Second, I will tell you, I think I can briefly recreate what happened in here. That being said, there were children involved.. ( He turns to Lucifer ) Your children.."

" Now, Lucifer can check my work, he's quite clever that way... if you trust him to tell the truth ! "

Loki starts to speak in the language of the Fey and an image appears in the room. It starts when our party first appears, walking, talking and moving about. They nearly everyone leaves and Derek Dark appears, blasting everyone, making his own proclamations, taking some people and departs. After the spell fades, he reaches into a pocket to pull out a dollar bill, handing it to Ralph Dibney. He turns, looking at Lucifer, a small smile on his face with one eyebrow raised.

" So, what do you think... Shall I conjure up a superhero thing for myself ? We should hurry, probably blood magic... nasty stuff with such strong blood. "

@LuckycoolHawk9

The kid Derek eyed the woman who called herself a Goddess "I've.. never met a literal goddess in any sense of the word."

Lucas was quiet, turning toward the others "Me neither. "

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Gands @dark

Fandral of Asgard

" My lady Goddess, are you aware that your grandchildren are here in this world ? Are you aware you had grandchildren ? "

" Are you going to give me my money back?" Ralph asked.

Cisco facepalmed and looked at Ralph. " That is not the question to be asked."

" You are being very helpful, but I did sense something was off. I don't trust you to be left alone, so you better be coming with us," he said, eyeing the guy carefully before heading downstairs to the base, the others following behind him closely. He noticed the unconscious John Stevenson.

" The other appearances must have been distracted to get us to leave the others leave so that he could kidnap our friends."

Lucas was relieved that Fandral had questioned that. He looked over at Scooby who was sniffing Charlotte. " Can you get this dog away from me?"

" That's Scooby, he's not a mangy mutt in the slightest. Pretty smart dog."

" I'm not sure if she is entirely trustworthy. Could you please answer our question, Lucifer's mother?" Nathan asked her.

" Some answers would be nice, do you have a name we can call you by?" Caitlin asked.

" Goddess."

" A normal name," Iris replied at Charlotte.

"Do you mean this mortal's name?" She asked.

" Yes, the mortal's name," Joe replied.

"
Charlotte Richards."

" She doesn't seem too willing to trust to me either," Henry said, looking at her.

" Well, at least she is finally answering our questions," Max muttered, scratching his face.

" I'll hold the book of Shadows while you brew the potion," Wyatt replied with a smile. Barry started his plan and started to encircle Zankou and use it to drain the speed from the demon.

"
It's working now," he replied.

" Keep it up with the whip, I got it ready," Chris said, as he used to throw the potion. Before Chris could make contact, Zankou stepped through the portal, making the appearance he had been vanquished. " One down, two to go. Who should we go and help?" He asked.

@Takumi @Gands @dark

"Perhaps those handling that Goddess?" she asked, returning her whip to her side. Kazuma returned to her side once she released him from his earring form.

"Wherever My Lady wishes to go, I won't argue." he spoke up, adjusting his glasses.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Lucifer looked over at him and restrained his urge to punch Loki in the face at the moment.

" You know, I'm not inclined to trust him, but if he says that he saw something, it might be in our best interest to see what it is he saw and hope that he is telling the truth," Ralph replied, looking over to see if the others agreed with his logic. He wasn't sure if it was perfect and he wasn't sure if he ever would know though.

" I don't see a reason why he would lie to us, it isn't like he is working against us in any way," Lydia promptly replied.

Cisco wasn't sure if he should trust him, but he decided that the others didn't have a problem, so he would go with it for now. He looked over and quickly realized who that was on the news, Damien Darhk, an enemy of Oliver who seemed to refused to die. " I don't like what this means," he said, looking over at Ralph who had taken the dollar from Loki and was smiling. Sometimes he forget how stubborn and simple the man could be, but he waited to see how Lucifer would work.

" Yeah, I don't think it is a good thing what he did and I will trust you for now. I did notice that he didn't take Mister Stevenson and that was interesting. We should head down there."

@Gands

The kid Derek eyed the woman who called herself a Goddess "I've.. never met a literal goddess in any sense of the word."

" To be fair, there are a ton of things that we don't often encounter in our world," Lucas replied, not certain what else there was to say.

"
Sadly, gods aren't too uncommon for us," Joe replied with a sigh.

"My dad is telling the truth, we deal with a lot of people with god complexes," Iris replied.

"
I am more inclined to believe Miss Charlotte since she has a strange aura," Caitlin replied.

"
I'm pretty sure the body proved that she was a goddess," Nathan replied.

Henry looked over at Nathan. "
I believe you mean a lack of a body, Mister Drake."

Lucas was quiet, turning toward the others "Me neither. "

" Ri rave rever ret ra roddess refore rhis rone reither, ronsters res rhough," *1 Scooby replied.

My lady Goddess, are you aware that your grandchildren are here in this world ? Are you aware you had grandchildren ? "

Max looked at Fandral. " I'm also positive that is what he doesn't want her to know," he bluntly replied to him.

"
Grandchildren, how many?" Charlotte asked.

*1 I have never met a goddess before this one either. Monsters, yes though.

@Gands @dark

Before anyone could reply to the goddess, a wave came across the area, knocking Barry and Wyatt back. " What the fuck was that?" Chris asked. He looked over at Wyatt and noticed his brother looked older.

[spoili]
wes-ramsey.jpg
[/spoili]

"
I'm guessing something bad is happening to Asher to cause this to happen," Wyatt replied.

"
Yeah, I guess that would be an explanation for this," he replied back to the others with a sigh,

" We should hurry up before something else bad happens to us or the others," Chris replied.

@Takumi

Last edited:
Fandral of Asgard

Grandchildren, how many?" Charlotte asked.

"Now my Lady, I think you understand how this works... it is a game of cooperation. Give us some information that would be of some use, perhaps why there was a body in the first place ? "

@LuckycoolHawk9

Loki of Jotunheim/ Asgard

Loki looks around at the small group. Ralph, a metahuman who could be valuable in a battle, much like Reed Richards back on his own Midgard. Cisco seems very smart, as does Lydia... who also has some sort of supernatural connection... and then there was Lucifer, a vengeful lucifer.

" Now my Lord Morningstar, I feel I must point out... time is of the essence. Tick tock, tick tock. A user of spells... a dangerous fellow who is hard to defeat ? Likely has done many many fowl things to his fellow Midgardians. . . Are you the Lucifer with the silver tongue ? Are you the Lucifer who would turn down aide to find children in danger because he doesn't trust the messenger ? Fine, leave me be, let me go along my way if you don't need my help! I offer you my aid freely and without contract, for the sake of those Children! "

Loki stood facing Lucifer with a small smile.

" You have people at your side who are clever and capable Master Morningstar, what are you to do !? "

@LuckycoolHawk9