Scooby Doo, Lucas, Henry Morgan Wyatt Halliwell, Barry Allen/ The Flash and Goddess/Charlotte Richards

" You know, something tell us that we will be on the sidelines for a while," Henry replied, checking the girl and looking around the room.

" Do you think we are missing something?" Barry asked the doctor as he looked around the room.

" It wouldn't be the first time that this group missed something that was incredibly obvious," Wyatt pointed out

" Hopefully splitting up was a good idea," Scooby commented.

" I hope so too," Lucas replied.

" Hey, wizard, guy, you find anything about the wand?" Goddess asked Loki. Loki was able to discern that the wand was magical, but it also seemed to be just as busted as everyone else in the warehouse. Its true potential were unknown for now.

Chris Halliwell, Lucifer Morningstar , Ralph/ Elognated Man , Oliver Queen,, and John

Chris would take a look down the door and see that the hallway didn't seem to end. It was also dark, but there were torches on he wall. [COLOR=rgb(153, 204, 255)" Well, of course, it couldn't be lit brightly, that would be too nice." [/COLOR]

" Let me help with some of that illumination," he replied, producing a fireball and throwing it down the hallway.

" Okay, so dark hallway. Why do I feel like we are walking into a sacrifice?" Ralph asked.

" Probably are. We don't know why Darhk even wants Asher really."

" That sound fine, but it doesn't look like there are any enemies here...... which seems weird for the path to Asher." The party would reach a dead end at the end of the hallway...… though there were some markings on the floor.

Max Thunderman, Nathan Drake, Lydia Martin and Kara Danvers,

The passageway was fully lit and not before long, the party would find men with guns around a corner." I think we stumbled across the right way," Nathan replied.

" Was the tip off the man with guns?" Max sarcastically asked. Nathan rolled his eyes at Max.

" Well, I guess we are fighting now or.... perhaps we could..." Lydia trailed off.

" I think either way could work. Lexi, Bishamon should we try a direct approach or a sneak attack?" She asked.

@Takumi @Gands

"Sitting on the sidelines, huh?" Kazuma muttered to himself, frowning. He took one more look around the room from his spot beside Ashley and the others.

"Sometimes even the most obvious that things are hard to spot, but since it's part of my job to spot even things hidden in plain sight I wonder..." He trailed off, scanning the room one more time.

It gave him something to do at least.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Wait Crew

2105b5deb515a01c5da29df47d8abae4c029bee5.png

Bishamon tried to carefully count how many armed men there were, before glancing to the rest of the group.

tumblr_ppci78j1Mo1u1ycqw_250.jpg

"I'd say we attempt to sneak, the element of surprise could be in our favor. If that doesn't work and they know we're here already, then we'll just have to fight our way through." She suggested.

tumblr_o48hzgYWof1ugye8so1_250.png

"And we'll have to be quick." She added. She knew if she died she'd reincarnate back home, but here she didn't know what would happen in a different world,and didn't want to find out.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @Passageway

Lexi

"She is right of course, we need to take advantage of the element of surprise!".

Lexi moved to a position to sneak up to a point to take action.

Loki of Asgard

Loki frowned and put the wand away for now. Its elusive secrets would take time to unlock.

"I am afraid not. However, I am not yet devoid of things to try. I have a mystic balm, rub it beneath the eyes to allow a mortal to see past lies to the truth. To use it with beings of power is a useless gesture. It must be done to mortal eyes. "

He moves to the doctor, rubbing the minty magic ointment under his eyes. Then the dog, near its eyes and nose.

"Give it a moment, then look around carefully! Sometimes it is the small magics that are overlooked and are useful against the overconfident. A lesson I have learned in time."

He hold the jar out to Kazuma, that he might help himself to a dab... Loki isn't certain what exactly Kazuma is or if the ointment will help him.

Reactions: Takumi
Loki of Asgard

Loki frowned and put the wand away for now. Its elusive secrets would take time to unlock.

"I am afraid not. However, I am not yet devoid of things to try. I have a mystic balm, rub it beneath the eyes to allow a mortal to see past lies to the truth. To use it with beings of power is a useless gesture. It must be done to mortal eyes. "

He moves to the doctor, rubbing the minty magic ointment under his eyes. Then the dog, near its eyes and nose.

"Give it a moment, then look around carefully! Sometimes it is the small magics that are overlooked and are useful against the overconfident. A lesson I have learned in time."

He hold the jar out to Kazuma, that he might help himself to a dab... Loki isn't certain what exactly Kazuma is or if the ointment will help him.

images

Kazuma glanced to the jar curiously. Though his brows furrowed a moment in thought as he adjusted his tie absentmindedly.

"I don't know if that'll work on me. Technically I'm not alive, and in a sense, I have a part of Lady Bishamon with me." He responded, showing the kanji on the back of his right hand that was the name she gave him. Technically, he was still human. Technically, he could still die in his second life--his afterlife more like it. Unlike Bishamon, he can't reincarnate. He can't come back once he dies again.

That was fine, though. He'd risk his life to protect her. The name she gave all of her Shinki were a part of herself and he'd gladly give it up for her.

CvceIbsUkAAlslw.jpg

"I doubt the way our world works even matters outside of it, but it's kind of complicated." He sighed, gently pushing the jar back to Loki as a polite refusal.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands

Reactions: Gands
Scooby Doo, Lucas, Henry Morgan Wyatt Halliwell, Barry Allen/ The Flash and Goddess/Charlotte Richards

William had been quiet the whole time, wondering why his father thought it was better for him to stay. He would look over at the ground and walk around, pacing for a moment.

Kazuma would notice that there was a hidden panel by where William was pacing. It seemed that it would be visible if someone touched it. It was also noticeable that there was a trapdoor under the table.

Though.... it was hard to tell what either actually did.

Lucas would take a moment, leaning on the table, stroking his beard in thought. He seemed genuinely perplexed.

" Well, that is useful to us at least, I was concerned that you would prove to be just untrustworthy like other gods or men in power," Barry admitted. " I guess it won't work on me, I'm not exactly mortal. I'm a meta-human, slightly different."

Henry didn't have a chance to object. He wasn't sure if it would do anything as he was immortal and undying. He blinked twice.

He would look around carefully, seeing the thing that Kazuma would see and then paused for a moment as he looked at Ashley. She looked the same, an he breathed a sigh, knowing she was really here.

He hold the jar out to Kazuma, that he might help himself to a dab... Loki isn't certain what exactly Kazuma is or if the ointment will help him

Scooby would take a moment to look around. " Rhere's romeone relse rere," he replied, pointing to behind Ashley. Kazuma would spot him as well.

The man didn't seem to be threathening in any way. He actually seemed to be working some magic that was healing Ashley.

He would look up when Scooby mentioned him, brushing his hair out of his eyes, taking a moment to consider his options.

1599613403398.png
Goddess would be able to notice him as did Loki. It was hard to realize that they had all missed him, but perhaps he was good at blending into the background. There was something familiar about him, something that reminded them of someone else.... though it was hard to pinpoint who.

That was fine, though. He'd risk his life to protect her. The name she gave all of her Shinki were a part of herself and he'd gladly give it up for her.

He considered his options quickly and carefully. He could disappear and hope that they forgot him. He doubted that would work on them though. A lie.

"Uhhh.... hi, I'm a friend," he replied, not sure how that would work on the fly. He was never good at coming up with lies on the fly, especially around people he knew.

Bishamon would come up with about twelve armed men. It would seem that the party was outnumbered two to one.

"I'd say we attempt to sneak, the element of surprise could be in our favor. If that doesn't work and they know we're here already, then we'll just have to fight our way through." She suggested.

"Honestly, sneaking is the route that I would hope you would go, I'm better at stealth than hands on attack, it seems like these are some pretty low level guys, don't seem pretty powerful at all.

Lydia would nod, as she would move herself against the wall, along with Nathan, quietly using her powers and knocking the guards on their feet. It would just seem that they had tripped at their feet.

Max would sigh, not sure if he liked this approach as he would quietly move into position. He would sneak up and freeze the first guard he found.

That left eleven guards left to deal with. Kara would laser beam a nearby one and leae them with ten guards.

" WE HAVE COMPANY." One of the remaining guards shouted. Well, there went full stealth. It seemed that they knew someone was there...... but they didn't know where. Nathan would manage to incapciate two guards as did Lydia, leaving six guards.

Chris Halliwell, Lucifer Morningstar , Ralph/ Elognated Man , Oliver Queen,, and John

' So, do we just turn back now and go back or see if these markings mean anything?" Everyone would turn to Fandral to see what his opinion was.

@Gands @Takum

William had been quiet the whole time, wondering why his father thought it was better for him to stay. He would look over at the ground and walk around, pacing for a moment.

Kazuma would notice that there was a hidden panel by where William was pacing. It seemed that it would be visible if someone touched it. It was also noticeable that there was a trapdoor under the table.

Though.... it was hard to tell what either actually did.

Lucas would take a moment, leaning on the table, stroking his beard in thought. He seemed genuinely perplexed.

" Well, that is useful to us at least, I was concerned that you would prove to be just untrustworthy like other gods or men in power," Barry admitted. " I guess it won't work on me, I'm not exactly mortal. I'm a meta-human, slightly different."

Henry didn't have a chance to object. He wasn't sure if it would do anything as he was immortal and undying. He blinked twice.

He would look around carefully, seeing the thing that Kazuma would see and then paused for a moment as he looked at Ashley. She looked the same, an he breathed a sigh, knowing she was really here.

He hold the jar out to Kazuma, that he might help himself to a dab... Loki isn't certain what exactly Kazuma is or if the ointment will help him

Scooby would take a moment to look around. " Rhere's romeone relse rere," he replied, pointing to behind Ashley. Kazuma would spot him as well.

The man didn't seem to be threathening in any way. He actually seemed to be working some magic that was healing Ashley.

He would look up when Scooby mentioned him, brushing his hair out of his eyes, taking a moment to consider his options.

1599613403398.png

Goddess would be able to notice him as did Loki. It was hard to realize that they had all missed him, but perhaps he was good at blending into the background. There was something familiar about him, something that reminded them of someone else.... though it was hard to pinpoint who.

He considered his options quickly and carefully. He could disappear and hope that they forgot him. He doubted that would work on them though. A lie.

"Uhhh.... hi, I'm a friend," he replied, not sure how that would work on the fly. He was never good at coming up with lies on the fly, especially around people he knew.

Bishamon would come up with about twelve armed men. It would seem that the party was outnumbered two to one.

"Honestly, sneaking is the route that I would hope you would go, I'm better at stealth than hands on attack, it seems like these are some pretty low level guys, don't seem pretty powerful at all.

Lydia would nod, as she would move herself against the wall, along with Nathan, quietly using her powers and knocking the guards on their feet. It would just seem that they had tripped at their feet.

Max would sigh, not sure if he liked this approach as he would quietly move into position. He would sneak up and freeze the first guard he found.

That left eleven guards left to deal with. Kara would laser beam a nearby one and leae them with ten guards.

" WE HAVE COMPANY." One of the remaining guards shouted. Well, there went full stealth. It seemed that they knew someone was there...... but they didn't know where. Nathan would manage to incapciate two guards as did Lydia, leaving six guards.

' So, do we just turn back now and go back or see if these markings mean anything?" Everyone would turn to Fandral to see what his opinion was.

@Gands @Takum

"There's a hidden panel over there, and a trap door under the table." Kazuma pointed out, motioning to them as he spoke. Then Scooby spoke, making him pause for all of half a second.

cfb52db2bcc85913373edf9d273bd3f72eb292f0_hq.gif

"Borderli--!!" Noticing the stranger, Kazuma moved on instinct; his right arm bending until it was horizontal pointer and middle fingers stretched out while he threw his arm out and the fingertips glowed, but stopped when he noticed what the man was doing wasn't harming Ashley.

Narrowing his eyes, he watched the man warily.

"Who are you?" He asked. If the man was an ally, then why was he hidden all this time?

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands

Things had been going smoothly, but Bishamon didn't relax as they snuck and it was a good thing she didn't let her guard down once they were found out. Removing her whip from her hip from where she hid in the shadows as best as she could, she quickly tried to wrap it around the closest cluster of guards' legs, aiming for at least 2-3 if she could geta hold of them.

7edffc64357aaa593c1d0a8b99bea61b.gif

Whooosh! Fwip! Snap!!

Once around and tangling their legs, she tightened her grip and tugged, hoping to send the group toppling over onto the ground!

@LuckycoolHawk9

William would look over at the spot that he was standing at. " So, right around here?" He asked, pointing to the panel and it appearing when he touched it. It seemed that this place was incredibly weird.

Lucas raised an eyebrow, at what was happening.

Henry wasn't sure what to make of the man, but he didn't seem to be hurting Ashley. Who was he and why was he helping them? It seemed the more of this place he saw, the less it made any sense to him.

Wyatt was quiet for now as was Goddess and Loki.

Barry acknowledged that it was a very good question. He was sad he didn't ask it first.

" My name is Will." He didn't elaborate past that. It seemed that he was more focused on helping Ashley. Scooby was on guard in case he did something dark.

It seemed that the guards were on edge and it didn't take long before the other three were taken down that the last guard got desperate and catching Lexi from the corner of his eye, he shot her. It happened too fast, but instead of the bullet hitting her, she simply vanished. It wasn't clear what had happened, but it was enough that Kara went red eyes and laser visioned the last three guards and stopped them.

"
Well, I think we are safe for now." Lydia nodded.

"Someone should comfort Kara. I'm not good at that sort of stuff."

Kara was currently crying.

@Takumi

William would look over at the spot that he was standing at. " So, right around here?" He asked, pointing to the panel and it appearing when he touched it. It seemed that this place was incredibly weird.

Lucas raised an eyebrow, at what was happening.

Henry wasn't sure what to make of the man, but he didn't seem to be hurting Ashley. Who was he and why was he helping them? It seemed the more of this place he saw, the less it made any sense to him.

Wyatt was quiet for now as was Goddess and Loki.

Barry acknowledged that it was a very good question. He was sad he didn't ask it first.

" My name is Will." He didn't elaborate past that. It seemed that he was more focused on helping Ashley. Scooby was on guard in case he did something dark.

It seemed that the guards were on edge and it didn't take long before the other three were taken down that the last guard got desperate and catching Lexi from the corner of his eye, he shot her. It happened too fast, but instead of the bullet hitting her, she simply vanished. It wasn't clear what had happened, but it was enough that Kara went red eyes and laser visioned the last three guards and stopped them.

"
Well, I think we are safe for now." Lydia nodded.

"Someone should comfort Kara. I'm not good at that sort of stuff."

Kara was currently crying.

@Takumi

When William asked about the panel, the Blessed Regalia nodded. Kazuma frowned, remaining on guard however as Will continued to work on Ashley. At least, he seemed to be focused on the task at hand, but at the same time there were quite a few questions he wanted to ask. So, he'd keep some of his questions to a minimum, but would ask the two he currently found the most important.

"Why were you hidden, and do you need any assistance?" He asked then, eyeing the young man as he crouched near Ashley. He needed something to do, he had planned to watch over Ashley until she woke, fulfilling his Goddess' order to stay near the unconscious girl, and in turn protect her from further harm. However, if this Will proved to be any form of threat, Kazuma wouldn't hesitate to cut him down, human or not.

---​

Bishamon frowned, wrapping the whip in hand and placing it on her hip before going and placing a hand on Kara's shoulder. She wasn't the best at comforting herself, but she'd do her best for the sake of the group and the woman's well being.

"Listen, dry your eyes and save your tears for now. We have a mission to accomplish, and once it's over you can let the rest of it out then uninterrupted. For now, I'm sure your...partner, is fine. Keep that in mind as you move forward, since I didn't see the bullet hit her." The blonde Goddess said before removing her hand from the other's shoulder. She hoped it would be enough.

@LuckycoolHawk9

William would decided to mess with the panel as he wonder what it would do. It would open the trap door under the table. " This place is getting weirder and weirder with each passing moment," Goddess replied, looking over at the ground.

"That certainly feels like it is the understatement of the year. This is feeling more like an escape room than a mastermind''s lair."

"It certainly seems to be that way."

" That seems to be the understatement of the year." Wyatt would add as he looked over to see if there was anything important in the trap door. Lucas and Scooby would join in peering down.

"I wasn't sure if you were trustworthy enough or you were more people to experiment on the children. Honestly, my powers work best when I am touching someone. A double channel if you want to make sure that she get healed faster. I have done this before, but it's a little hard to do a si- child than it is to do on an adult." It was hard to tell if the tripping up on the words was purposeful or accidental. Being so close, Will somewhat resembled Lucifer and Asher.

Max was hopeful that the Goddess was better at comforting then he was. Sometimes he wondered if he would have an easier time getting into contact with his emotions if he was closer to his family. He pushed that thought away.

" This seems to be getting more and more dangerous."

Lydia would nod in agreement. " It certainly seems to be."

"Listen, dry your eyes and save your tears for now. We have a mission to accomplish, and once it's over you can let the rest of it out then uninterrupted. For now, I'm sure your...partner, is fine. Keep that in mind as you move forward, since I didn't see the bullet hit her." The blonde Goddess said before removing her hand from the other's shoulder. She hoped it would be enough.

Kara would look over at the Goddess and would wipe her tears and look over at her. " Okay, I'll remember that she is probably fine as the bullet didn't hit her. Hopefully we can find the boy and maybe she'll be back home when I get there." It seemed that the end of the hallway had a giant iron door that Kara punched through easily. On the other side was another giant room and on the ground was an unconcious Asher.

@Takumi

William would decided to mess with the panel as he wonder what it would do. It would open the trap door under the table. " This place is getting weirder and weirder with each passing moment," Goddess replied, looking over at the ground.

"That certainly feels like it is the understatement of the year. This is feeling more like an escape room than a mastermind''s lair."

"It certainly seems to be that way."

" That seems to be the understatement of the year." Wyatt would add as he looked over to see if there was anything important in the trap door. Lucas and Scooby would join in peering down.

"I wasn't sure if you were trustworthy enough or you were more people to experiment on the children. Honestly, my powers work best when I am touching someone. A double channel if you want to make sure that she get healed faster. I have done this before, but it's a little hard to do a si- child than it is to do on an adult." It was hard to tell if the tripping up on the words was purposeful or accidental. Being so close, Will somewhat resembled Lucifer and Asher.

Max was hopeful that the Goddess was better at comforting then he was. Sometimes he wondered if he would have an easier time getting into contact with his emotions if he was closer to his family. He pushed that thought away.

" This seems to be getting more and more dangerous."

Lydia would nod in agreement. " It certainly seems to be."

Kara would look over at the Goddess and would wipe her tears and look over at her. " Okay, I'll remember that she is probably fine as the bullet didn't hit her. Hopefully we can find the boy and maybe she'll be back home when I get there." It seemed that the end of the hallway had a giant iron door that Kara punched through easily. On the other side was another giant room and on the ground was an unconcious Asher.

@Takumi

Kazuma's eyes narrowed as he watched Will closely upon his slip up. Being one who usually noticed the little things, there wasn't a lot Kazuma didn't pick up on. He wouldn't comment on it now, however.

"If there aren't any drawbacks, then by all means I'm willing to do what I can to help." He replied.

---​

Bishamon nodded, glad to see that her attempt worked. Once their group made it to where Asher was being held, she took a sweeping glance across the room for anything odd.

"This seems a bit too easy." She muttered, before carefully stepping inside. She expected some sort of trap, and was more than ready to fight if need be.

Scooby would analyze the man as Kazuma would talk to see if there was anything he could discern from that information. Lucas watched the dog do this.

" Well if he really can do what he claims to, I imagine that we have to at least let him try to do that," Henry replied with Wyatt in agreement.

" I think whatever he does, if it can help will be useful," Barry replied.

" I don't see a reason to disagree with everyone else," Goddess replied to them.

Will would nod and take his hand. " I could use more than one-"

"
I'll try to help," Loki replied, taking his other hand.

"Okay, so now we need to channel as much energy as possible into him.

Max would look over at her and would nod in agreement. " You're right, this all seems a bit too easy, almost like this is a set up for some sort of fight," he replied, looking back at her.

" Now why would you say something like that?" Nathan asked, thinking that Max had jinxed them.

Lydia would nod in agreement with Nathan.

"It's weird that we are the only to notice-" Supergirl would be cut off as a passage behind them open as a passage open and out came Chris, Lucifer, Fandral, Ralph, John and Oliver. But there was something wrong with them. All of them were an unsettling crimson red.

A laugh could be heard. " I'm so happy that some of your heavy hitters found that mind control trap. So, in order to save the boy, you will have to free your friends- good luck! Oh this is Damien Darhk by the way." Fandral drew his sword, ready to fight.

" Well, never mind, take that back. That was definitely a jinx."

@Takumi

Scooby would analyze the man as Kazuma would talk to see if there was anything he could discern from that information. Lucas watched the dog do this.

" Well if he really can do what he claims to, I imagine that we have to at least let him try to do that," Henry replied with Wyatt in agreement.

" I think whatever he does, if it can help will be useful," Barry replied.

" I don't see a reason to disagree with everyone else," Goddess replied to them.

Will would nod and take his hand. " I could use more than one-"

"
I'll try to help," Loki replied, taking his other hand.

"Okay, so now we need to channel as much energy as possible into him.

Max would look over at her and would nod in agreement. " You're right, this all seems a bit too easy, almost like this is a set up for some sort of fight," he replied, looking back at her.

" Now why would you say something like that?" Nathan asked, thinking that Max had jinxed them.

Lydia would nod in agreement with Nathan.

"It's weird that we are the only to notice-" Supergirl would be cut off as a passage behind them open as a passage open and out came Chris, Lucifer, Fandral, Ralph, John and Oliver. But there was something wrong with them. All of them were an unsettling crimson red.

A laugh could be heard. " I'm so happy that some of your heavy hitters found that mind control trap. So, in order to save the boy, you will have to free your friends- good luck! Oh this is Damien Darhk by the way." Fandral drew his sword, ready to fight.

" Well, never mind, take that back. That was definitely a jinx."

@Takumi

"Mind control?" Bishamon frowned, readying her whip with the intent not to cause any serious harm, but to at least subdue their foe turned allies the moment they went on the offensive. Not only that, but given the nature that all of her usual weapons were Regalia like Kazuma, meaning that they were once alive and human before dying and being named by the War Goddess, she was a bit hesitant to use them against her allies when they were in such a state in case it hurt either those mind controlled or potentially damaged her Shinki.

On the other hand, there didn't seem to be a serious risk of blight as far as she could tell.

---

Kazuma let the information given to the group sink in before doing his best to channel energy into their new ally the moment he held his hand and explained what to do, hoping that it will work in healing Ashley completely.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Scooby would wonder over to Will and look over at the panel. He made a motion to not touch it.. Lucas watched this curiously.

"I guess the dogs advanced bionics are detecting something we aren't," Henry Morgan replied back to the group. Wyatt would teleport over and grab Will.

"Thanks for making sure that Oliver's sun was safe." The Goddess would quietly watch as the trip worked together.

"I think we should be close to healing her, we need a few more minutes or more-" Wyatt and Barry grabbed Will's shoulder and focused. Henry, Goddess, Lucas, Scooby and Will followed suit, focusing all the group's energy on saving the little girl.

Nathan considered their option for a moment. "This doesn't seem like a situation where attacking them with a gun is going to make things better. We need to figure out a way to break the mind control or knock them out. I think Max and I can handle people like Ralph and Fandral and possibly even Chris. Definitely John. But Lucifer and Oliver are way above my realm of-" he was nearly shot with an arrow across the room and barely dodged out of the way. Lydia would scream, causing Oliver to drop his bow.

"Lydia and I can handle Oliver together, but Lucifer is more akin to your power level," Kara called, drawing Oliver away from the Goddess and following with Lydia.

" I got Chris and Fandral," Max added, blowing his freeze breath and drawing them away. Nathan would move and shot towards John and Ralph, drawing their attention.

Lucifer turned to Goddess. It was 1 on 1. Goddess Bishamon versus the Devil.

@Takumi

Scooby would wonder over to Will and look over at the panel. He made a motion to not touch it.. Lucas watched this curiously.

"I guess the dogs advanced bionics are detecting something we aren't," Henry Morgan replied back to the group. Wyatt would teleport over and grab Will.

"Thanks for making sure that Oliver's sun was safe." The Goddess would quietly watch as the trip worked together.

"I think we should be close to healing her, we need a few more minutes or more-" Wyatt and Barry grabbed Will's shoulder and focused. Henry, Goddess, Lucas, Scooby and Will followed suit, focusing all the group's energy on saving the little girl.

Nathan considered their option for a moment. "This doesn't seem like a situation where attacking them with a gun is going to make things better. We need to figure out a way to break the mind control or knock them out. I think Max and I can handle people like Ralph and Fandral and possibly even Chris. Definitely John. But Lucifer and Oliver are way above my realm of-" he was nearly shot with an arrow across the room and barely dodged out of the way. Lydia would scream, causing Oliver to drop his bow.

"Lydia and I can handle Oliver together, but Lucifer is more akin to your power level," Kara called, drawing Oliver away from the Goddess and following with Lydia.

" I got Chris and Fandral," Max added, blowing his freeze breath and drawing them away. Nathan would move and shot towards John and Ralph, drawing their attention.

Lucifer turned to Goddess. It was 1 on 1. Goddess Bishamon versus the Devil.

@Takumi

Kazuma focused as much energy as possible, praying that Ashley would be alright.

---

Meanwhile, Bishamon had taken on a fighting stance as she stared down the Devil.

Then her arms moved.

Fwoosh!

With her whip, the Jinki, in hand she could keep quite a distance. The War Goddess wouldn't worry about her regalia at the moment, however, and focus on subduing Lucifer. With that in mind, she attempted to wrap one of Lucifer's legs and with a grunt send him into one of the walls if successful!

@LuckycoolHawk9

It was enough. All the energy that everyone poured into Ashley woke her up. ".... I don't like that white haired man," Ashley replied as soon as she woke up.

"I'm sure there was some scientific merit, but I'm happy that worked."

The new William would get up. " Well, I have to take my leave. The others infighting the group are going to need help."

William Clayton would look at him. " Oh hell no, we have to go and help you with that. Sitting here isn't going to do anyone good."

Lucas and Scooby would nod in agreement,. " If that villain thinks he can just mess with my friends and leave me to sit on the sidelines well, that just won't do."

Wyatt would take a moment. We have to help them, whatever it takes. "

" I doubt any of you are changing your minds, so let's go and help.

Kara and Lydia would do their best to hold off Oliver and it was working for the most part.

Though diffcult, Max held off Fandral, but was losing a bit of his momentum to Chris''s attacks.

Nathan was doing his best against John, but Ralph was proving to be diffcult to hold off.

Lucifer eye's were too glazed for him to care about the other fights. He was focused on his current enemy and he did his best to dodge out of the way of the whip and moved in for close range combat, teleporting and attempting to land blows. But, he had not bene fast enough, being flung against the wall.

@Takumi

Kazuma's brows furrowed at Ashley's words-finding it rather specific that she mentioned a white haired man and also reminding him of a former ally of his and Bishamon's that had white hair-followed by the reveal that the rest of the group was fighting amongst themselves elsewhere. He stood quickly from his crouching position as the others voiced their opinions.

"I'm Lady Bishamon's guide post, I have to make sure she doesn't seriously hurt anyone or gets hurt herself." He spoke up.

---

Meanwhile, Bishamon attempted to slam Lucifer into the floor with her whip followed up by attempting to slam him into the wall again before attempting to wrap the whip around him to keep his arms to his sides and hopefully incapacitate him long enough for everyone to finish their fights. If that didn't work, she'd attempt to keep him at a distance.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Ashley was not sure if the other man had ideas, but she wasn't very good at reading things when it came down to it. Lucas meanwhile had taken the time to gather some weapons as Wyatt and Charlotte prepared to do some magic to get the group there faster than they normally would arrive.

"We need to hurry if things are really as bad as our new ally says they are," Barry replied, looking over at William Clayton and Henry, not sure how they could help but knowing there was no stopping either of them

"We should try to find a fast way to get there-" William started to say. He noticed that the other Will was quiet.

Henry observed the other man as did Scooby." I just need a second and I can make a portal to put us right in the fray, though, I hoped you are all prepared to fight," Will replied, working on a massive spell that would be finished in a few moments.

---

---

Kara and Lydia's plan was working at the moment.

Max, though doing his best was not having the easiest time to keep two people away as it seemed that Nathan was having the same problem.

Lucifer, perhaps due to the mind control, was able to dodge the first attack, but was unable to get free of the second one at the moment. It seemed that when it came to strategezing, the person in control couldn't handle everything at once. It was at that moment, that the spell worked and everyone else would arrive at the fight.

@Takumi

"Hmph, it seems that the mind control isn't as advantages as our foe thought." Bishamon huffed, before taking note of the rest of the group's sudden arrival. Her eyes locked onto Kazuma almost immediately.

tumblr_o42h5qeXWm1v57v54o5_r1_250.gifv

"Come, Chōki!" She called, and immediately Kazuma's name began to glow, his whole being following right after before the light went to Bishamon's ear and changed into the cherry blossom earring she wore earlier in this little adventure.

tumblr_n0quv5SO9q1rn98vpo2_r1_500.gif

"Look for any weaknesses, be they in the mind control or something something that can keep these guy from harming anyone else." She spoke specifically to her Blessed Regalia, and as cross hairs formed around her right eye, she paused for a moment, taking a quick glance to the rest of their group that weren't being possessed to check on their well being, before taking a look at the other fights.

@LuckycoolHawk9