LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It honestly depends. I have quite a busy schedule. I shall try my best to be around whenever and wherever I can though.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
I would like to dabble on all genres but my favourites are definitely Historical, Medieval, fantasy and Magical.
Good or bad, what are the reasons for some of the roleplay that lives in your head rent free?

Last edited:
lives in my head, rent free

Definitely the multiple AU’s of a RP that’s going on right now with @So_Much_Fandom

Very enjoyable ship going on 👍 /lh /gen

Last edited:
Reactions: Lisianthus
Bad and Not Mine: Definitely the BDSM Water Sports Diaper Wearing Age Regressed to a Child My Little Pony Sex RP that still haunts me to this day. People got banned that day

GOOD: AAAHHH TOO MANY. TOO MANY TO GO THROUGH.

Not so much roleplays as much as certain RP character dynamics that live in my head rentfree and refuse to abandon itself, thus making it impossible to re-use said character anywhere else. I have Melinda Geralds, from a Hogwarts RP who had a bickering relationship with a halfbreed giant named Etienne played by @Mglo and that dynamic has forever been engraved in my mind.

• Love
Reactions: Mglo and Lisianthus
lives in my head, rent free

Definitely the multiple AU’s of a RP that’s going on right now with @So_Much_Fandom

Very enjoyable ship going on 👍 /lh /gen

Aye. lives. How could I have missed that. I am glad. you are having fun. Multiple AUs sounds chaotic but fun.

Bad and Not Mine: Definitely the BDSM Water Sports Diaper Wearing Age Regressed to a Child My Little Pony Sex RP that still haunts me to this day. People got banned that day

GOOD: AAAHHH TOO MANY. TOO MANY TO GO THROUGH.

Pterodactyl Screech What in the world did I just read. 🤣 I am sorry to whoever that read the actual thread. T.T At least the good memories trumps the bad.

Not so much roleplays as much as certain RP character dynamics that live in my head rentfree and refuse to abandon itself, thus making it impossible to re-use said character anywhere else. I have Melinda Geralds, from a Hogwarts RP who had a bickering relationship with a halfbreed giant named Etienne played by @Mglo and that dynamic has forever been engraved in my mind.

Hopefully I get to experience such a dynamic. That sounds amazing.

I will not go into great detail about the bad ones. Just that I had to "nope" out of some very uncomfortable smutty RPs. >.>; I don't know why those few people didn't accept "No" and "I'm not into that" as my honest answers. Lmao...

As for good ones! All the RPs I've got going on with a bestie of mine happily live in my head. Thinking about our characters brings joy to my life.

This is why I'm never going back on staff. Shit like that is a certifiable infohazard.