The 'Role of Two' - A Sith Legend and Love Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sapphiric

Original poster
Star Wars
A Sith Legend - 'The Role of Two'

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

Victory!
The Republic and Jedi Order have achieved VICTORY! With the help of the former Sith Lord, Darth Revan and his motley crew of Fallen, and then redeemed Jedi Knight Bastilla Shan, Mission Vao, Wookie Zalzabar, Republic Officer Carth Onasi and many more, the Sith have been seemingly eradicated from the galaxy and the Star Forge simply vanishing!
It seems peaceful times, are in store for the Republic!

Of course, to every victor, there are losers. And in something as horrifying as a war between two sides of the Force, there is always a high body count, but neither side is ever completely eradicated.

A handful of Sith followers live on, scattered across the Galaxy, two in particular. Two who would set in motion what the infamous Darth Bane would solidify in the future as...

'The Rule of Two'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there! I'm looking for a partner for a one x one roleplay centered around two of the few Sith at a very delicate time in Sith history. It's meant to be a Romance with action elements.

I've always wanted a romance between two Sith Lords, as Sith use there emotions to draw strength, so two Sith Lovers who draw strength from love for there other and hate for those who threaten them would be quite powerful, no?

Anyway, just reply if your interested and I'll shoot you a PM so we can discuss it :)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.