The Rogue Bandits (aromachief/Esakrel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

violetsun

Original poster
Aegan paced the streets, white wings fluttering behind him. They were late. Not that this was unusual, but it annoyed him all the same. He sighed to himself. This was not how he wanted this group to come together. If they were to steal enough to feed themselves tonight, they needed to start when the market was at its peak...and two hours from now (when he found them most likely to show) was not it.

Not that he would be doing any of the stealing. That was for other people. He turned to his cohort, a girl who looked a bit older than him, brown hair flowing in curls down her shoulders. She blinked hazel eyes at him and shook her head.

"They'll be here, Aegan," she said. "They are always late, remember?"

Aegan's eyes hardened, and he nodded. They'd pay for this.

(my main)Thymo's feet pounded the ground. His large black wings need more space to get a proper take off. Sometimes he wondered if they purposely made these roads so narrow.
The guards pursued the boy closely gaining on him.

The other bandits took full advantage of Tymos's 'accidental discovery' rounding up the boys share and splitting it among themselves. The finding a clearing the take off in the sky. They head towards the camp, with their bounty.

((sorry, this fell off my radar for a day or so))

Aegan watched the sky out of the corner of his eye. Here came Thymos. Not someone Aegan was incredibly fond of--Thymus was as stupid as he was tall, but easy to take advantage of, which is why Aegan kept him around. He frowned as he approached and glanced toward Seraphina, whose eyes seemed to plead with him to calm down, already.

"If there's one thing I cannot stand, it's when people are late," Aegan said through gritted teeth. They needed to get on the move soon, before the people who lived out here found them on their land. It wouldn't be the first time they'd beat a hasty retreat, but Aegan felt better if they kept on the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.