The Road To Wrestlemania

T

TheUnstableOne

Original poster
With Wrestlemanie only eighteen days away, the WWE's top superstars and divas are vigerously preparing for the chance of a life time. Who will leave Mania as champions and who will walk away empty handed.

Facts and Rules
//. The real Wrestlemania is in fact 18 days away, but we do NOT have to base this roleplay off of the winners of the fastly approaching event. We can make our own match ups and go from there. I am also bringing back the divas tag team champion ship title, since it should have never been taken away to start with. You can bring back any older superstar or diva as long as we have an even amount of characters. NO MADE UPS, sorry. I may change that rule as time goes on and if I do I'll let everyone know. To keep things even you are only allowed to characters, I prefer each person to be a superstar as well as a diva but if you'd prefer two be two superstars and or two divas that's fine as well. No one liners unless it is of course OUT OF CHARACTER, now along with that I will not allow one liners, give us some detail. USE "___" When speaking in character NONE of this *....* .

Character Sheet
Appearance:
Name:
Tag Team if any:
Enemies:
Allies:
Personality:
History: (Optional)
Love Interest if any:

Characters taken
Seth Rollins- RampaigingWidow
Paige-RampaingWidow

Taken Crushes
Paige-Dean Ambrose
Seth to be determind later

Reactions: TravisBM
10995073_674949055945087_627699474_n.jpg

Name

Paige
Superstar or Diva
Diva
Tag Team if any
Currently Aj Lee
Enemies
The Bella Twins
Allies
Aj Lee
Personality
Paige can be a bit of a smart ass, although she has her kind side which is rarely shown. She is also a bit crazy and tends to be very unpredictable in the ring, she can get kind of weird at times.
Love Interest if any
Dean Ambrose aka The Lunatic Fringe

tumblr_nl1efudTUQ1sqfdmzo1_540.jpg

Name
Seth Rollins
Superstar or Diva
Superstar
Tag Team if Any
Team Authority
Enemies
Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and anyone NOT team Authority
Allies
The Authority
Personality
Seth Mr.MoneyintheBank Rollins is very full of himself , concieted and is very confident. He is known be a bit of an ass.
Love Interes if Any
NONE currently.​

Appearance:
Roman%20Reigns%202014.jpg

Name:

Roman Reigns
Supestar or Diva:
Superstar
Tag Team if any:
Currently None
Enemies:
Big Show, Seth Rollins, and Brock Lesnar
Allies:
None at the moment
Personality:
Roman Reigns was hailed as the pure destructive force when he was a part of the Shield. Hes tough,determined and doesn't take any form of disrespect lightly.
Love Interest if any:
None

Appearance:
mv_Characters_vWWE-Naomi.png

Name:
Naomi
Supestar or Diva:
Diva
Tag Team if any:
None at the Moment
Enemies:
The Bella Twins
Allies:
None
Personality:
Naomi is fun and upbeat person whos not afraid to be herself. Shes always looking for new ways to let her talents shine in and outside of the ring.
Love Interest if any:
Jimmy Uso​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I just wanted to ask real quick if you wanted this to still be a thing?