The Rising Storm: Warrior cat's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I wait a few posts to bring Oliver into the clan life? Like, just keep him as a kittypet for now?
yeah that's fine.

I am ready and able!

Hopefully that was acceptable!

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Reactions: UnicornBunny
@Blip try to let all post before posting again I like to get the opening post out before we continue

• Love
Reactions: UnicornBunny
Streakpelt? I'm not sure, he's a bit young to have kits at this point... But I could make another tom for Dustmoon??

Streakpelt? I'm not sure, he's a bit young to have kits at this point... But I could make another tom for Dustmoon??
would you

**Sootcloud's bio moved to the first page with the rest of my characters**​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Name: Sootcloud
Past names (if any): Sootpaw, Jet
Age (in moons, one moon equals one month): 30 moons
Mentor: --
Apprentice: Can take one, perhaps one of his kits when they're ready? Or if there's an apprentice that's still open.
Mate (if any): Dustmoon
Kits (if any): Fallkit, Rainkit, Stripeit
Short physical description: A large, muscular cat with short black fur and green eyes.
Personality: Very calm. The moons he's spent as a warrior made him rather wise, and he often makes himself available for giving him advice. He's grown fiercely attached to Stormclan, maintaining a strong sense of loyalty to his clan and clanmates. He does get rather jealous of other cats.
Strengths: He's a strong warrior, able to put up a hefty fight. He has quite a bit of stamina as well. His loyalty to the clan makes him trustworthy as well. Good with advice
Weaknesses: Envy. He relies on strength over speed, making him a bit slow.
black-cat-outside.jpg

Clan: Stormclan, previously a loner.​
Accepted

Reactions: Blip
Status
Not open for further replies.