The Rising Storm: Warrior cat's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so CS will have to be this week end tons of test to study for...

I'll get it up sometime though.

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Name:GlacierBreeze

Past names: GlacierPaw
GlacierKit

Rank
Young Warrior

mentors
ex mentor StreamRain

Apprentice:N/A

Mate:N/A

Kits:N/A

Short description:
Her body is long and though her legs are short they are full of power. Fur white thick and soft with black only on her ears, tail and spots by her eyes. She has a more angled face and deep blue eyes. With a flexible body since most of her mass is fur, the rest muscle.

Personality
She is a very kind and maternal soul who can sometimes be far to easily excited. With a tendency to look after others more then herself. When she does finally snap it is normally quite bad. Though she only looses her temper for others. Her sister is the only reason she pursued her dreams.

Strengths
Her strengths are hunting small rodents. She is also adept at fighting enemies larger then her. Using the fact she is shorter then most to her advantage.

Weaknesses
She is not good at climbing tree's ,sticks out when trying to ambush other cats, cares more for others then herself no matter how badly she is off.

l-This-is-the-most-beautiful-cat-Ive-ever-seen.jpg

Storm Clan

Last edited:
GlacierBreeze
GlacierPaw
GlacierKit
Female
13 moons
Young Warrior
Her body is long and though her legs are short they are full of power. Fur white thick and soft with black only on her ears, tail and spots by her eyes. She has a more angled face and deep blue eyes. With a flexible body and since most of her mass is fur and muscle.

She is a very kind and maternal soul who can sometimes be far to easily excited. With a tendency to look after others more then herself. When she does finally snap it is normally quite bad. Though she only looses her temper for others. Her sister is the only reason she pursued her dreams.

Her strengths are hunting small rodents. She is also adept at fighting enemies larger then her. Using the fact she is shorter then most to her advantage.

She is not good at climbing tree's ,sticks out when trying to ambush other cats, cares more for others then herself no matter how badly she is off.

l-This-is-the-most-beautiful-cat-Ive-ever-seen.jpg

Storm Clan
I would prefer you put the whole cs in their not just partially half the cs

fixed! Sorry

Sorry I seem to be unable to see what I am missing.
odd I refreshed a million times it showed only a certain one your good accepted, phone sucks

Okay thank you!

@Scorpio Queen
Well I um sadly don't think that CS will ever make it's way. I've been super slow on iwaku and pretty busy irl with homework. And well I hurt my foot which doesn't help my cause at all hard to move as fast as usual making things take even longer. I just now really can walk alright enough to move my laptop around... So taking on yet another RP seems impossible.... Hope you guys have fun seems you have a pretty good size group.

Perhaps another time I could join in a warriors cats RP.

@Scorpio Queen
Well I um sadly don't think that CS will ever make it's way. I've been super slow on iwaku and pretty busy irl with homework. And well I hurt my foot which doesn't help my cause at all hard to move as fast as usual making things take even longer. I just now really can walk alright enough to move my laptop around... So taking on yet another RP seems impossible.... Hope you guys have fun seems you have a pretty good size group.

okay

Reactions: Raven
@Scorpio Queen

That's okay! Thanks for your interest either way, and good luck with your homework!

will start this today I swear Shit just got busy

Reactions: Blip
Should I wait a few posts to bring Oliver into the clan life? Like, just keep him as a kittypet for now?

Status
Not open for further replies.