The Rising Storm: Warrior cat's IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am fine, just thinking of what to do after." She had eaten her mouse and then cleaning her face brushed her tail over StreamRains back. "What has you worried?" Looking at the other warrior she tilted her head, eyes studying the other cat. Trying to make it as obvious as possible that she was listening to the She- cat. "So far as I can tell things are going great, plenty of prey running around, all of it is well fed. No one is ill and we have a bunch of kits! So I am guessing its nothing to do with the clan my friend."

Sageheart

The deputy blinked and nodded, standing up. "Big travel party, huh? Will do. I'll round up patrols as well." He nodded his head and followed his leader out to the rest of the clan, clearing his throat, his whiskers twitching as he came towards a spot in the clearing where many of the warriors ate their meals. "Alright everyone, I am rounding up patrols for the day. Streakpelt and Shadowdancer, you will come with me to patrol most of the territory though we will focus on the southern edge of the territory where the Twolegplaces are. We've neglected to patrol that area and we never know what could pop up from there." He nodded at the two cats before looking at the rest. "Glacierbreeze, Streamrain and Leopardstorm, you will be the second patrol and you will focus on the other northern edge of the territory looking for any trespassers and anything else. I expect my patrol to be ready soon to leave. I implore you to patrol thoroughly and send a message to me or Stormstar should you see trouble, as you already know. Shalepelt," He looked at the smaller cat, who lashed her tail, most likely for not being called on a patrol. "And...Spottedrain..." The tom looked around and sighed, knowing the warrior was probably with his mate and kits. "Shalepelt could you let him know that the both of you will be accompanying Stormstar and your apprentices to travel. Be ready for the journey. That's all." Sageheart sighed and relaxed, giving the warriors a warm look that portrayed his gratitude to the cats' hard work. He began heading toward's the apprentice's den to look for the three apprentice's Stormstar wanted him to call for. He found Viperpaw finishing up his meal, clearing his throat as he approached the younger cat. "Viperpaw, I hope you ate well. Stormstar requests for you, Winterpaw, and Emberpaw to prepare to travel with your mentors to the Moonstone. Now..uh..." Sageheart looked around the den. "Would you happen to know where the other two are?"

Shalepelt

Shalepelt rolled over onto her belly and twitched her whiskers in amusement. "Oh shush. Didn't kill you, did it?" She sighed and moved closer. "Atleast you picked a good one~!" And with that, Shalepelt ate and shared her meal with Steakpelt, feasting on the plump mouse happily before she gave a sigh and rolled to her side, stretching her small paws. "Thank StarClan for this lucky day of happy eating!" The she-cat batted at Streakpelt's shoulder playfully. "Thanks for picking out a good one too~" She mewed, before perking up a little as she saw Stormstar and the deputy Sageheart step out from the leader's den. "Wonder if Sageheart's rounding up patrols for the day. Maybe you and I could join one? Ya know, to get you off your butt and help around." She said it playfully, looking at Steakpelt and nudging the tom lightly.

With that, she noticed the deputy walking over and she sat up a little, ready for a patrol. As Sageheart called several names, not hearing hers, she huffed a little and not being able to go out again despite her earlier comments on being tired. Though she did look at Streakpelt and nudged him playfully as the deputy called him on a patrol. In the end, Shalepelt nodded at the deputies instructions. So she would be going with Stormstar today? Seemed exciting. She looked at Streakpelt again as Sageheart walked off, his stride always proud. "So, looks like you are going on a patrol after all. And with Sageheart too. Guess no slacking could happen on your part....but then I guess I'm going with Stormstar so the same could be said for me..." She chuckled as shrugged before getting up to stretch. "I better go tell Spottedrain about this. Good luck Streakpelt." And with that the she-cat walked off to the nursery, peeking her head in to call for Spottedrain, not going all the way in, knowing how crowded it was at the moment. She shied away from any curious kits. Sure she thought they were precious to the clan and important, but she never seemed to take after being around the young ones. She could barely imagine how she could keep an eye on an apprentice, although that seemed like it was going well in her eyes.

(Mentioned: @Scorpio Queen , @Blip , @Wolfstar , @MiraiNikki021209 , @UnicornBunny )

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Frostpool nodded and looked back towards her apprentice. "Come let us go prepare for our travel to the moonstone which this is your first trip." She gave a smile and walked back to their den to get the pouches for the trip. She nudged a few of the pouches towards her apprentice. "Two pouches need to go to The deputy and his apprentice and two need to go to the leader and her apprentice. Then some to the other warriors and apprentices accompanying us as well." She had a firm and light voice.

• Love
Streakpelt
He ate mostly in silence, his hunger getting the best of him as he shared his meal. He was happy that the territory was plenty full with prey that was just begging to be eaten. He let out a loud meow in agrement as Shalepelt thanked the cat's above for the plump mouse.

His ear twitched when she mentioned the patrols, pushing back as she nuged him playfully "I'm plenty helpful" He meowed, eyes flashing between the mouse and her eyes. "Who would have gotten that mouse there if it wasn't for me. I'm practically a clan hero!" He flicked his tail tirumphantly before turning his attention to Sageheart. He knew he would likely be picked for the evening, as the dawn and sunhigh patrols left him guarding the camp. He wasn't too suprised about it, but the fact he was going with Sageheart was a bit of a surprise. He sat a little stunned for a moment, barely registering Shalepelt's comment. With a glance to her, he called "You know I'm the master of slacking, Sageheart or no Sageheart!"

Streakpelt took it upon himself to finshed the rest of the mouse before walking to join Shadowdancer, giving a small nod to the warrior while waiting for Sageheart to finish roudning the rest of the patrol up.

Fogpaw
Fogpaw matched pace with her mentor as they returned to the den. "The moonstone?" She asked, she remembered hearing about it, but apprentices were usually much older when they took their journey. It must be different for medicine cats, she decided.

She listened as Frostpool listed off the number of traveling herb bundles they would need. "Isn't it a little dangerous to be walking through other territories with so many cats?" They had to pass through another clan's territory to reach the moonstone, and despite the grant of passage that all clans get to the moonstone, so many cats running through territory could be mistken as a raiding party. Though, she supposed, the clans were all on good terms, so it couldn't be too much of a risk. She set to work, grabbing the traveling herbs nesecarry for a long trip to the moonstone, grabbing each one after her mentor to be sure she chose the correct ones.

Sootcloud
The warrior watched as his mate fretted over Fallkit. As his eyes flashed from Dustmoon and his kit, he felt his relief mix with a bit of pride. In truth, he was excited that all of his kits seemed eager to leave the nursery for their apprenticeship. While there was certianly a danger in leaving the den so young, Fallkit was brought back safely, and Sootcloud was able to leave room open in his worry for his excitement. He leaned over a bit, licking his mate on the ear. "She understands, I'm sure." He meowed. "She is young and eager, let's not stifle her excitement too much." He purred, trying slightly to help his kit. His ear twitched as Rainkit piped up.

"Like me?" He meowed, looking at the young kit, craning his neck to watch as she ran around him. He could only imagine how much work it took Dustmoon to keep a keen eye on each of his kits. Just being in the nursery for this short time and he felt overwhelmed with the amount attention he had to balence. He wouldn't take back a second of it, however. "I don't doubt it, Rainkit. Maybe one day you'll pass me in power." He meowed, touching the kit's forehead.

Skyflower
Skyflower standed up and walked little bit toward the nurserys entrance, noticing that the clan deputy Sageheart was rounding a patrols. the nursery wasen't too far to the Place where the deputy was so she could easely listen what they was talking. Sighing she turned to look her mate playing with their kits "Spottedrain...You could go to your deputy...I can handle our kits..you don't need to be worried" she meowed sweetly.

Palekit
Young pale tom, hissed and kicked his Brother Sparrowkit to the head, not too hard to hurt him, but enough to suprise him "I want to SLEEP" he meowed angrily flapping his tail.

Leopardstorm
Leopardstorm nodded to the deputy, before turned to look the other two cats which was invided to go with him. Not far he noticed the two at the fresh kill pile "I don't know did you two heared, but Sageheart invided ous to patrol the northern edge of the territory" he meowed as he walked toward the Glacierbreeze and Streamrain.

Fallkit
Fallkit was angry, she wanted to go to look at the forest "I want to go out, This den is boring" she meowed looking at her father and mother. She turned to Rainkit, when she wishes to be just like her dad "Why you want to be like your dad? You're already part of him...I want to be leader...Fallstar" she meowed raising her voice, then silented for a moment for thinking "Moom? Why my name is Fallkit?" she asked.

Embepaw
Emberpaw sighed as she listened the elders stories. She glanced at the clearing "Winterpaw....can we go now? Or will you stay here for all days" she meowed jumping to her paws.

• [bg=#946b19]
    [dash=#156475]Standing and stretching as he padded back into the camp from his guard post which had just been taken by another clan member, the large tomcat padded into the warriors den for some much-needed slumber after his long night of guard duty. In truth, Lioncharge much preferred patrol duty, but guarding wasn't bad... and he was one of the strongest cats, at least in his opinion. Padding over to his nest he circled once and settled himself down, aware that his beloved mate, Streamrain's, nest was still fairly warm... but not overly warm, signalling that she had been out for a bit, socializing no doubt.[/dash]
    [/bg]
  • pJMMBob.jpg

ϟ Lioncharge ϟ
    ϟ ♂ ➳ 30 ϟ
    ϟ Warrior ➳ No Apprentice ϟ
    ϟ Streamrain ❥ No Kits ϟ
    ϟ Mentioned ⚔ Streamrain ϟ
    ϟ Interacted ⚔ Open ϟ
    ϟ Location ⚔ Warriors Den ϟ

• [bg=#401616]
    [dash=#8a5241]Lowering her belly so that her fur was just barely brushing the grass as she slunk behind a large rock, so the current wind wouldn't blow her scent towards her target, a plump, juicy looking thrush that was pecking at the ground, looking for it's own prey. Once the wind began blowing her scent downwind again she crept onto the rock easily, steadied herself and gathered her haunches under her. Mossy colored eyes gleamed with victory as her claws sunk into the new freshkill for her clan. This was her typical morning, Wake early, go off on a brief, more-or-less solitary hunt where she would occassionally be joined by her sister, her best friend or the dreamy Lightningstreak. Collecting her newest victim and the Finch she had snagged not even four tail-lengths from camp, Briarrose headed back to put her belongings on the freshkill pile, giving the hunting patrols a helpful start on the day.[/dash]
    [/bg]
  • Q68QkAk.jpg

ϟ Briarrose ϟ
    ϟ ♀ ➳ 17 ϟ
    ϟ Lightningstreak {crush?} ❥ No Kits ϟ
    ϟ Mentioned ⚔ Lilyfall, Lightningstreak, Best friend {open} ϟ
    ϟ Interacted ⚔ Open ϟ
    ϟ Location ⚔ Out hunting, headed back to camp ϟ

• [bg=#6e6a4e]
    [dash=#966363]Flexing her claws as she stretched in her nest, Lilyfall found herself standing up and shaking the excess moss and bracken off her fur. Some of it was natural, falling on her through the night, other particles were placed on her thanks to her lovely sister whom she loved dearly but was quite the messy sleeper, always rolling around and shaking loose particles onto those surrounding her, usually Lilyfall. Making her way out of the den she blinked out the sunlight, not realizing just how bright it was as she headed for the fresh kill pile to grab the smallest thing she could find... which happened to be a somewhat scrawny looking mouse. The pickings were pretty decent and there was not a bad amount for the day to be only just beginning.[/dash]
    [/bg]
  • ZBD0dOm.jpg

ϟ Lilyfall ϟ
    ϟ ♀ ➳ 17 ϟ
    ϟ Stripedpelt ❥ No Kits ϟ
    ϟ Mentioned ⚔ Briarrose ϟ
    ϟ Interacted ⚔ Open ϟ
    ϟ Location ⚔ Camp ϟ

• [bg=#152b36]
    [dash=#258055]Curled into a tight ball, the edge oof his tail flicking up and down every so often as he slept peacefully, the quiet humming snore as he exhaled echoing around the, for once quiet, apprentices den. Swiftpaw, while always eager to train, was not a morning cat and quiet enjoyed sleeping as long as he could get away with before someone ultimately prodded him awake, usually another apprentice, and it usually resulted in the dark tabby cuffing them over the ears roughly but with a sheathed paw as to not cause any real harm... though he did accidentally get Eaglepaw once when he had a hangnail.[/dash]
    [/bg]
  • 4EhM9Tz.jpg

ϟ Swiftpaw ❝Swiftgaze❞ ϟ
    ϟ ♂ ➳ 11 ϟ
    ϟ Apprentice ➳ Streamrain ϟ
    ϟ No Mate {or crush} ❥ No Kits ϟ
    ϟ Mentioned ⚔ Eaglepaw, other Apprentices ϟ
    ϟ Interacted ⚔ Open ϟ
    ϟ Location ⚔ Apprentice Den ϟ

• [bg=#470000]
    [dash=#0d5959]-Will Post Next Time-[/dash]
    [/bg]
  • WTmWVtm.jpg

ϟ Sunstrike ϟ
    ϟ ♂ ➳ 27 ϟ
    ϟ Stripetail ❥ No Kits ϟ
    ϟ Mentioned ⚔ None ϟ
    ϟ Interacted ⚔ Open ϟ
    ϟ Location ⚔ Camp ϟ

• [bg=#248c85]
    [dash=#8a690f]Blinking open his eyes as he perked his ears forward to catch the chatter beyond the appretices den, Eaglepaw shot to his paws, shaking the nesting materials off as scampered out, eager as ever to begin his training. "Hi Ivypaw, bye Ivepaw" he meowed as he rushed passed his fellow apprentice and over to the hursery where he was nearly positive his mentor was. "Sootcloud" he meowed happily and a bit loudly as he entered the nursery, his tail immediately swaying up, down, to and ro to keep some of the kits occupied and away from his paws... last time he was in here he nearly crushed one of them. "Can we train, pllllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaasssssssssseeeeeee?" he asked hopefully. Eaglepaw was itching to go climbing again... though he doubted they would do that so many sunrises in a row.[/dash]
    [/bg]
  • L9D8a1R.jpg

ϟ Eaglepaw ❝Eagleflight❞ ϟ
    ϟ ♂ ➳ 9 ϟ
    ϟ Apprentice ➳ Sootcloud ϟ
    ϟ Mentioned ⚔ Ivypaw, Sootcloud, Kits ϟ
    ϟ Interacted ⚔ Ivypaw, Sootcloud ϟ
    ϟ Location ⚔ Nursery ϟ

• [bg=#665555]
    [dash=#8a4570]As she sat outside of the apprentices den, daintily licking a paw and drawing it over her fur to keep her white coat clean, the older apprentice had spotted her mentor, Glacierbreeze, with a friend and was having a rare occurence of patience as she waited for her mentor to approach and decide on today's training lesson. Ivypaw was mildly aware of Eaglepaw as he burst out of the den and over to the nursery, but only because of how dirty he was and how much of his bedding was now on Ivypaws newly cleaned fur. Giving an irritated hiss she went to work, cleaning herself again. At least it was a distraction from the assessment that had to be coming up soon. After all, she was ten moons, nearly ready to be a warrior ... at least in her opinion.[/dash]
    [/bg]
  • r44YGq4.jpg

ϟ Ivypaw ❝Ivywing❞ ϟ
    ϟ ♀ ➳ 10 ϟ
    ϟ Apprentice ➳ Glacierbreeze ϟ
    ϟ Mentioned ⚔ Glacierbreeze, Eaglepaw ϟ
    ϟ Interacted ⚔ Open ϟ
    ϟ Location ⚔ Outside Apprentice Den ϟ

• [bg=#27611e]
    [dash=#9e6311]-Will Post Next Time-[/dash]
    [/bg]
  • sN4hhP7.jpg

ϟ Malcolm ❝Silentstrike❞ ϟ
    ϟ ♂ ➳ 33 ϟ
    ϟ Loner ➳ No Mentor/Apprentice ϟ
    ϟ Silverrain {eventually} ❥ Unknown Kits ϟ
    ϟ Mentioned ⚔ None ϟ
    ϟ Interacted ⚔ Open ϟ
    ϟ Location ⚔ Stormclan Border ϟ

• [bg=#403737]
    [dash=#b5597b]As her tail twitched repeatedly and her paws scraped at the ground, Shadowpaw was completely unaware that she was laying on her side, semi-curled in her nest and semi-flopped in the nest next to her, tossing moss, bracken, dirt and other nest materials all around the den so they rained down onto everyone in their path. Instead the little mottled kitten of only eight moons was invisioning herself in an open field, with a rabbit bigger than her not even two fox lengths away. All the tiny thing had to do was catch it ... but out of the corner of her dark, leaf green eyes she saw a figure whom she presumed was her mentor, Stormstar... and just like that the rabbit had bounded off, her trying to bound after it but being too slow and finally reaching a terrifying halt as she almost tumbled over the side of a cliff that didn't seem to be there a second ago. Breathing heavily as her eyes shot open, Shadowpaw was relieved to find it had only been a dream, no, a nightmare really, but was a bit ucomfortable thanks to the gazes of those she had woken up. She must have been actively sleeping again.[/dash]
    [/bg]
  • YCLf9sS.jpg

ϟ Shadowpaw ❝Shadowfall❞ ϟ
    ϟ ♀ ➳ 8 ϟ
    ϟ Apprentice ➳ Stormstar ϟ
    ϟ Mentioned ⚔ Stormstar, Apprentices ϟ
    ϟ Interacted ⚔ Open ϟ
    ϟ Location ⚔ Apprentice Den ϟ

• [bg=#a30036]
    [dash=#bd4468]-Will Post Nest Time-[/dash]
    [/bg]
  • SdqOeyB.jpg

ϟ Sienna ❝Rosepetal❞ ϟ
    ϟ ♀ ➳ 13 ϟ
    ϟ Kittypet ➳ No Mentor/Apprentice ϟ
    ϟ Stormtail {eventually} ❥ No Kits ϟ
    ϟ Mentioned ⚔ None ϟ
    ϟ Interacted ⚔ Open ϟ
    ϟ Location ⚔ on a fence near her two-leg's home ϟ

• [bg=#4a5e1b]
    [dash=#3d2b8f]Flexing his newly found claws in and out, Stripekit was finding it fun to pierce the pieces of moss with his tiny but sharp, unsheathed claws. As his father entered the nursery he bounded up o wobbly legs and ran as fast as he could "Sootcloud! Sootcloud! look what I can do!" the kit squeaked as he pounced from roughly one kit length, claws outstretch as he attempted to land on his father's paw. His father was the most amazing cat ever in his opinion and one day he wanted to be just like him![/dash]
    [/bg]
  • rrv05If.jpg

ϟ Stripekit ❝Stripeclaw❞ ϟ
    ϟ ♂ ➳ 2 ϟ
    ϟ Kit ➳ No Mentor/Apprentice ϟ
    ϟ Mentioned ⚔ Sootcloud ϟ
    ϟ Interacted ⚔ Sootcloud ϟ
    ϟ Location ⚔ Nursery ϟ

Stormstar
Stormstar waited for her apprentice to show from the apprentice den. When she finally saw Shadowpaw. Stormstar bounded over." Come Shadowpaw we have a journey to the moon tree." She said gently to her apprentice. she nudged her apprentice to her feet towards the medicine cat den. She couldn't take any of the herbs or eat before she was to put her nose to the moon tree. Stormstar went to sit and wait on her apprentice. She watched her clan become active.

Spottedrain
apprentice Emberpaw
Mate skyflower

Spottedrain turned and sighed when he heard he was going on

StreamRain
apprentice swiftpaw
mate Lioncharge

Stream sighed and stood, I just want to get going. I need to run, probably cause my apprentice has been keeping me busy. Want to go out with our apprentices to go hunt then go on patrol with them?" She asked and stood. She looked for her apprentice among the many cats in the clan. Seemed Stormstar was going to the moon tree. She wanted to know who was going to the meeting tomorrow night.

Lightningstreak
mate Briarrose
Lightningstreak stood and shook his fur. He had gone on late night patrol. He stretched and went out to grab food. He have to go out and grab more in a bit. He was glad he hadn't been called for a border patrol again. He spotted Briarrose and padded over to sit by her. He licked her cheek and smiledm" Hey want to go for a hunt?" He asked her

Stripedpelt
mate Lilyfall
Stripedpelt had been out along a hunt and just got back to drop what he had on the fresh I'll pile to help feed the clan. He took a mouse and dragged a vowel for his mate over to her He nods to Briarrose and Lightningstreak." Hey"he said and nudged Lilyfall gently.

Stormtail
mate Rosepetal
Stormtail woke with a yawn and sighed. He stretched and looked around him. He walked out and went to the fish kill pile. He went to lay down and just get comfy.
He ate and would go hunt when he was done. he heard Lightningstreak was going hunting he probably join them.

Silverrain
mate sunstrike
Silverrain moved slowly in her nest. she yawned and sniffed her mates nest. he had been gone a bit. She stepped out and sat in the sun to groom and sun bathe. She wanted to go for a run with her Mates her grey fur looked silver in the sun. she stretched her self and enjoyed the warmth. She wasn't on patrols today well she didn't know about hunting.

Stripetail
mate Silentstrike
reply for next go round.

Winterpaw
Winterpaw pawed at her friend and frowned." Fine let's go." She nods to her elders and bounds out. They run into her mentor and she is told they are going to the moon tree. Winterpaw got excited and started to bounce around. She ran for the medicine cat den to get her mentor her herbs and her herbs. She didn't know they be really gross. She waited patiently but her tail moved back and forth like crazy.

DustMoon
DustMoon looked at her mate and her Mates apprentice. She sighed." Get out with all the kits in here it is to crowded to have a apprentices in here as well." She said. She watched her kits paw after their father "Rainkit, Stripekit, and Fallkit come here let your father go train his apprentice. I will take you out later. Fallot dear you fur looks like fall leaves when you were born." She said gently and locked her kits. She nuzzled them close the nursery was becoming to crowded for her.

Sparrowkit
Sparrowkit pawed at his sisters and kept pawing them He ran around and bounded about. He didn't have his normal room with all the warriors and apprentices in and out of here. He was get annoyed and went to curl into his mother.

Rainkit
Rainkit rolled her eye's at stripedkit. She played with her father's tail and complained when her mother pulled her to her stomach and licked her fur. She mewed and protested. She wanted to be up and about but the nursery was way to crowded

Shadow
Shadow was sitting lazily in his abandoned house. It was warm and he had mice all over the place. he was good friends with Stormstar they always talked when she came to the moon tree

Razorshadow
reply next time​

Frostpool smiled at her apprentice, "I know it's a tad bit strange to be going to the moon tree this early but medicine cat apprentices go within the first couple months of begging training. Myself and Stormstar are to communicate with Starclan to get new prophecies and things. I and her can not eat along the way. To answer your other question my dear; no we shall not be attacked by the other clans because while we go to other territories the medicine cat and leaders come with us." Frostpool smiled at her apprentice and licked the top of her head. "This great gathering happens ever 6-12 moons. Us as medicine cats we meet every other moon. The next meeting you shall accompany me." She looked towards the entrance hearing voices nearby.

• Love
Fogpaw
Being honest with herself, Fogpaw felt excited about the idea of communicating with StarClan. Her dreams had been vague thus far, and the apprentice wasn't sure if it was StarClan or her imagination contacting her as she slept. The upcoming events of the day, and the moons to come, brought anticipation to a bubble within her. She closed her eyes at the affectionate lick from her mentor.

As Frostpool turned to leave, the apprentice grabbed some of the herb bundles to give to the group traveling with them. "Herph yhu gho!" She mewed cheerfully, her words muffled through the herbs before setting them down.

Sootcloud
"Excellent, Stripekit!" The tom chuckled as his kit pounced forward. Of course, the form of the kit's pounce was unpracticed, but it matched his expectations for the young kit. He gave the young kit a few small pointers as his tail moved behind him, raising upwards to give Rainkit something to pounce for. He glanced at Dustmoon "I can't imagine doing this all day," He meowed with sympathy toward his mate. He watched Fallkit steadily. Dreams of becoming a leader, he knew them all too well.

Sootcloud's ear twitched as Eaglepaw entered the nursery. He sighed a bit, on the inside, hoping to have spent more time with his mate. Ah, but duty calls. "Well, Sageheart has organized the patrols," He meowed, remembering Shalepelt's previous announcement. He stood with a strong posture, one of experience. He placed his forehead on his mate's, resting it there for a moment and locking eyes with her in an attempt to convey that he'd try to make it back before he retired for the night. With a swift lick to each of his kits, he turned. He hated to leave them without taking them out, but Eaglepaw was training, that was a priority for the clan. He stepped outside before speaking to his apprentice. "What would you like to do today, Eaglepaw?" He tried to remember what they'd covered recently. Nothing seemed too urgent, why not let his apprentice choose for once?

"That would be a good idea." Glacierbreeze was a little nervous, with being a mentor. "Gives us all something to do." Standing she looked for where her apprentice Ivypaw may be. Letting out a soft purr of happiness she then tilted her head as she heard of the moon stone. Ears twitching with interest, she wondered who would be chosen.

Last edited:
Skyflower
She stayed at the nursery with her kits as her mate Spottedrain left. Sighing she looked at her kits Sparrowkit, Palekit and Rosekit. Palekit was sleepy as always and Sparrowkit...well too much energetic for a young cat. Then there was a Rosekit...For Skyflower she was way too quiet and she feeled like something was wrong with her or maybe she was just tired.

Palekit
He was trying to sleep.

Leopardstorm
He looked at the Streamrain, ears fligging "I guess we can take our apprentices with ous to the patrol, I f that's the case" he meowed´calmly.

Fallkit
-

Embepaw
She looked at the Winterpaw's going, rolling her eyes little bit annoyed 'What so excited, it's just a pool of water...' she thought sighing very hard. She is not telled it about no one, but she really didn't believe the starclan at all.

Moonlight
She was staying at the camp, looking at the other cats.

• Love
  • [bg=#946b19]
    [dash=#156475]- Sleeping, post again later -[/dash]
    [/bg]
  • pJMMBob.jpg

ϟ Lioncharge ϟ
    ϟ ♂ ➳ 30 ϟ
    ϟ Streamrain ❥ No Kits ϟ
    ϟ Mentioned ⚔ Streamrain ϟ
    ϟ Interacted ⚔ Open ϟ
    ϟ Location ⚔ Warriors Den ϟ

• [bg=#401616]
    [dash=#8a5241]Just as she had settled herself in a sunny spot of camp and was mid paw drag over her ears, giving herself a quick clean up, Briarrose noticed her mate pad over and soon felt him lick her cheek. Letting a purr rumble out of her she gently nuzzled her tomcat and stood to her paws "Sure, I just got back from my morning hunt, but I could use another go" she mewed happily, letting her tail mingle with his briefly as they headed for the camp entrance.[/dash]
    [/bg]
  • Q68QkAk.jpg

ϟ Briarrose ϟ
    ϟ ♀ ➳ 17 ϟ
    ϟ Lightningstreak ❥ No Kits ϟ
    ϟ Mentioned ⚔ Lightningstreak @Scorpio Queen ϟ
    ϟ Interacted ⚔ Lightningstreak @Scorpio Queen ϟ
    ϟ Location ⚔ Camp, headed back out to hunt more ϟ

• [bg=#6e6a4e]
    [dash=#966363]Swallowing her current bite of mouse she looked up and gently nuzzled her head against Stripedpelt's. "Hello Stripedpelt" she replied lightly. He was one of the few cats she felt completely at ease with ... which was probably a good thing since he was her mate. "What have you been up to so far this morning?" she asked before taking one last bite of her meal and discarding the bones and all the inedible portions.[/dash]
    [/bg]
  • ZBD0dOm.jpg

ϟ Lilyfall ϟ
    ϟ ♀ ➳ 17 ϟ
    ϟ Stripedpelt ❥ No Kits ϟ
    ϟ Mentioned ⚔ Stripedpelt @Scorpio Queen ϟ
    ϟ Interacted ⚔ Stripedpelt @Scorpio Queen ϟ
    ϟ Location ⚔ Camp ϟ

• [bg=#152b36]
    [dash=#258055]Letting out a long Meowl as he uncurled himself and stretched his limbs out, Swiftpaw blinked his eyes, nose twitching as his senses began to respond. Though he would have enjoyed to sleep until sunset if he could, Swiftpaw had apprentice duties to accomplish, especially if he ever planned to be a warrior. Giving his pelt a massive shake as he headed out of the apprentice den, Swiftpaw gave himself a moment to adjust to all of the light and noise in the clearing before picking out his mentor, who seemed to be searching... most likely for him. Raising his tail to show where he was, Swiftpaw padded over swiftly and sat down as he gave his chest fur a quick lick to try to keep a tuft of unruly hair down. "Were you looking for me Streamrain?" he asked[/dash]
    [/bg]
  • 4EhM9Tz.jpg

ϟ Swiftpaw ❝Swiftgaze❞ ϟ
    ϟ ♂ ➳ 11 ϟ
    ϟ Apprentice ➳ Streamrain ϟ
    ϟ Mentioned ⚔ Streamrain @Scorpio Queen ϟ
    ϟ Interacted ⚔ Streamrain @ Scorpio Queen ϟ
    ϟ Location ⚔ Apprentice Den, camp ϟ

• [bg=#470000]
    [dash=#0d5959]After a few moments of observing the clan life, Sunstrike found himself growing bored, not having been assigned to a patrol of any kind. Glancing around he spotted his mate and padded over, touching noses with her briefly before opening his mouth "care to go for a walk?" he asked[/dash]
    [/bg]
  • WTmWVtm.jpg

ϟ Sunstrike ϟ
    ϟ ♂ ➳ 27 ϟ
    ϟ Stripetail ❥ No Kits ϟ
    ϟ Mentioned ⚔ Stripetail @Scorpio Queen ϟ
    ϟ Interacted ⚔ Stripetail @ Scorpio Queen ϟ
    ϟ Location ⚔ Camp ϟ

• [bg=#248c85]
    [dash=#8a690f]"Bye kits!" Eaglepaw called happily as he practically flew out of the nursery after his mentor. When the cat he looked up to asked what he wanted to do today, Eaglepaw couldn't help bouncing in excitement. The rather young apprentice looked hopeful as he asked if they could practice climbing again, for the fifth sunrise in a row.[/dash]
    [/bg]
  • L9D8a1R.jpg

ϟ Eaglepaw ❝Eagleflight❞ ϟ
    ϟ ♂ ➳ 9 ϟ
    ϟ Apprentice ➳ Sootcloud ϟ
    ϟ Mentioned ⚔ Kits, Sootcloud @Blip ϟ
    ϟ Interacted ⚔ Kits, Sootcloud @Blip ϟ
    ϟ Location ⚔ Nursery, Camp ϟ

• [bg=#665555]
    [dash=#8a4570]Sooner or later the apprentice's patience would run out ... and just as normal, it was sooner. Standing as soon as she had finished grooming her light fur for the second time, thanks to Eaglepaw, Ivypaw padded over to her apprentice, tired of waiting to be retrieved and told what today's plans included. "Are we training soon?" the apprentice asked pointedly, not bothering to hide the fact that waiting and boredom were beginning to wear on her nerves.[/dash]
    [/bg]
  • r44YGq4.jpg

ϟ Ivypaw ❝Ivywing❞ ϟ
    ϟ ♀ ➳ 10 ϟ
    ϟ Apprentice ➳ Glacierbreeze ϟ
    ϟ Mentioned ⚔ Glacierbreeze @UnicornBunny ϟ
    ϟ Interacted ⚔ Glacierbreeze @UnicornBunny ϟ
    ϟ Location ⚔ Outside Apprentice Den, Camp ϟ

• [bg=#27611e]
    [dash=#9e6311]-Will Post Next Time-[/dash]
    [/bg]
  • sN4hhP7.jpg

ϟ Malcolm ❝Silentstrike❞ ϟ
    ϟ ♂ ➳ 33 ϟ
    ϟ Loner ➳ No Mentor/Apprentice ϟ
    ϟ Silverrain {eventually} ❥ Unknown Kits ϟ
    ϟ Mentioned ⚔ None ϟ
    ϟ Interacted ⚔ Open ϟ
    ϟ Location ⚔ Stormclan Border ϟ

• [bg=#403737]
    [dash=#b5597b]Giving her fur a quick shake the fluffy kitten bounded after her fabulous mentor, Stormstar, and halted when she got to the medicine den. She wasn't a fan of taking medicine... it always tasted so fowl to her, but she had learned her lesson the first time when she had chosen not to eat them. Taking a gulp of air she dipped her head and ate what was given to her before taking a step back and standing beside Fogpaw, whom she considered a friend. Shadowpaw wasn't positive the other apprentice considered her the same ... but as far as the mottled she-cat could tell, Fogpaw was probably one of the only cats she didn't cover with nesting material or kick or scratch in her sleep ... unless she had done it in a kit... which she didn't recall doing. Sitting on her haunches, Shadowpaw waited for Frostpool or Shadowstar to give them instructions.[/dash]
    [/bg]
  • YCLf9sS.jpg

ϟ Shadowpaw ❝Shadowfall❞ ϟ
    ϟ ♀ ➳ 8 ϟ
    ϟ Apprentice ➳ Stormstar ϟ
    ϟ Mentioned ⚔ Stormstar @Scorpio Queen , Frostpool @Princess Poisoned Rose , Fogpaw @Blip , other apprentices ϟ
    ϟ Interacted ⚔ Stormstar, Frostpool, Fogpaw @Scorpio Queen @Blip @Princess Poisoned Rose ϟ
    ϟ Location ⚔ Medicine Cat Den ϟ

• [bg=#a30036]
    [dash=#bd4468]-Will Post Nest Time-[/dash]
    [/bg]
  • SdqOeyB.jpg

ϟ Sienna ❝Rosepetal❞ ϟ
    ϟ ♀ ➳ 13 ϟ
    ϟ Kittypet ➳ No Mentor/Apprentice ϟ
    ϟ Stormtail {eventually} ❥ No Kits ϟ
    ϟ Mentioned ⚔ None ϟ
    ϟ Interacted ⚔ Open ϟ
    ϟ Location ⚔ on a fence near her two-leg's home ϟ

• [bg=#4a5e1b]
    [dash=#3d2b8f]Puffing his chest out at the praise, Stripekit tried to stand tall and proud which only resulted in a messy stumble, but a cute attempt. Stripekit attempted it again, this time on a very unsuspecting pebble a little farther from his nest than he probably should have roamed. When Eaglepaw entered he lept clumsily for the young cats tail a few times before growing bored and plopping back down in the nest with his mother and prodding her with a paw when his father and the apprentice had left. "Dustmoon" he meowed inquisitively "When can I be an apprentice? and can Sootcloud be my mentor like he is Eaglepaw's mentor?" the stripe-pelted kit asked, tilting his head out of curiosity.[/dash]
    [/bg]
  • rrv05If.jpg

ϟ Stripekit ❝Stripeclaw❞ ϟ
    ϟ ♂ ➳ 2 ϟ
    ϟ Kit ➳ No Mentor/Apprentice ϟ
    ϟ Mentioned ⚔ Sootcloud, Dustmoon, Eaglepaw @Blip @Scorpio Queen ϟ
    ϟ Interacted ⚔ Sootcloud, Eaglepaw, Dustmoon @Blip @Scorpio Queen ϟ
    ϟ Location ⚔ Nursery ϟ

• Love
Sootcloud
An amused purr escaped the tom as he looked at his apprentice. "Climbing again, huh?" While he admired his apprenticed enthusiasm, he knew that Eaglepaw's warriorship wouldn't involve too much of his favorite activity. Every cat in the clan knew how to climb to some extent. The common storms, while they brought prey, also brought floods from time to time. And while there hadn't been one in moons, Sootcloud could recall being perched on a tree during his own apprenticeship, watching the water sweep through the forest with wide, terrified eyes.

He flicked his tail as he made his way to the entrance, contemplating whether they should really spend so much time on Eaglepaw's climbing skill. He weaved through the opening, trotting out into the territory. "Tell me, Eaglepaw." He looked at his apprentice. "What can climbing to for the clan?" He tested his apprentices knowledge as often as he could. A good warrior always had a mental backing. Sootcloud was curious as to how the younger tom would answer.

Fogpaw
"They never go down easy, do they?" The young she-cat meowed, watching Shadowpaw eat the herbs. She glanced at her own bundle, deciding to continue to wait on them. Frostpool and herself went through a very tedious time at the beginning of Fogpaw's apprenticeship. It was a moon ago, but the medicine cat could still taste each and every herb she had to try. She was in no hurry to eat more.

Fogpaw enjoyed Shadowpaw's company. Being only a moon apart, the two had a lot of time to interact in the nursery. They clashed well, Shadowpaw's naturally calm and kind demeanor was something Fogpaw could latch on to other than the queens in the nursery. Both of their apprenticeships had separated them, somewhat. They both had busy schedules, Fogpaw could do with more time with her. The journey would be fun, a good time to catch up with her friend despite the serious reasons for going. "How have you been?" She asked the she-cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.