2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
IC{coming soon to a rp near you}
Character Index
OOC {we are here}

Plot
A long time ago in Salem A Witch coven Of 5 siblings kept the witches and magic alive in the world. However with hunters closing in they had to go under ground and separate so they would not be found. One went to Russia, another To Ireland, another stayed in Salem, one went to New Zealand, and the last went to the South America. With time where each Witch Disappeared, they created lives and had children and those children had children and so on and so on. Each family could only have one child and each child carried the Witch Gene it was just never active. The gene would lay in active till the new coven was to be bound and save the world from darkness or bring it into darkness.

It is now the 25th century, and the world is in a unbalanced state. 10 college students Are about to be the ones to put it back into balance or drive it into chaos. Spirit is a female who lives in Ireland, Fire Male Who lives In South America, Earth Female New Zealand, Wind Male Russia, and Salem Female Water. All to meet at SSU Salem State University. Where they will meet each other and their familiar. 3 Males and 2 Females that are the familiars, they were all destined to meet, however convincing the witches to join them for the good is the task of the Familiars. For the familiars are the guardians of the witches and have been keeping an eye on them for centuries. Will they be convinced or will the world fall to darkness. Each Witch or Warlock is a different story. All may come to an end under The Blood Moon

Spirit: witch is dark, Moody manipulative and harsh to control like dark spirits. Chaotic Evil
Water: Is fickle, yet calm cool collected and some what collected. Neutral Good
Fire: is out and Fiery, fiesty and yet more chaotic good then anything else
Earth: Sweet, nice, charming, collected level headed smart, small temper and bit unbalanced.Lawful Good
Wind: Erratic, flighty, forgetful, smoothe, and charming. Neutral Chaotic

Don't join if your going to go silent or not reply.
Characters
Spirit
Female:Dark
Fire Male: @Lulunopia
Water Female: @Rose305
Wind Male: @Tarieles
Earth Female: @Rose305

Spirit Guardian Familiar Male: @Psycho Of Ireland
Fire Guardian Familiar Female: @Tarieles
Water Guardian Familiar Male: Dark
Wind Guardian Familiar Female: @Mundane Monster
Earth Guardian Familiar Male: open

Rules
IC Rules:
I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
-Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us so we don't think you're not trying.)
-YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
-Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
-Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person.
-Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well.
-GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here and there.
-Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
-Collabs are more than welcome and acceptable as long as you do not drag out the scene and or day.
-No god moding. We do have plenty of action scenes within this RP and with that alone. You need to respect others and not kill them off or overly harm them without the other individual player's worded permission.

OOC Rules:
-Please message myself and or any of my GM's for issues or to run any idea's by us that have an extreme effect.
-Feel free to expand on the CS, just make -sure what’s there is in there somewhere.
-We are the GM's, and our word is final. We make the rules.
-We enforce the rules, and we do have the power to kick you out. That being said, we will do our best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. We are actually pretty nice! Also , know that if I see arguing and you are not resolving it like the adults I know you all to be. I will kick either both parties out and or the antagonist of the situation. I refuse to see it ruined by mindless and childless behavior.
-Please use real pictures, ask me if you can not find a picture.
-Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character.
-Please flesh out the characters, We like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things. We love ideas so do feel free to bring any before us and if you want to make drama.
-Please be kind to all your other RP friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
-There is a no character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is one. If a spot opens we will first offer it up to our Hold List People.
-Have Fun and Obey the Rules​

Last edited:
I didn't think that you could have OC's. I'm not ganna make one however since i have a insane writers block with OC bio's and stuff.

I didn't think that you could have OC's. I'm not ganna make one however since i have a insane writers block with OC bio's and stuff.
what do you mean by OC's? because that to me means original characters which is only used in Fandoms

I call them OC's wether it is for a fandom or free form RP.

I call them OC's wether it is for a fandom or free form RP.
That's where I was very confused, yes you make your own characters I don't make them for you. Their is a cs Link at the top

Currently working on my two.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Working on characters, while also juggling school and soon to be work.

I finished my two chars (earth witch is iffy if she is claimed stilled). I can remove if if so or keep her if not claimed. Don't matter to me. :)

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
This irish man will get to it before the weekend

Character sheets

well I think i ate too much

Status
Not open for further replies.