xclv9d.png

Name: Yuyuko Takeda
Nickname: nil
Age and date of birth: November 15th, 462 ADS
Age Appearance:
Sexuality: Bisexual

Parents: Masakage Takeda (Father) Naotora Takeda (Mother)

Siblings:None

Length and build:158 cm
Weight:48 kg
Favorite weather and season:Autumn

DN3p4.png

Nation: Republic of Water
Birthplace: kirigakure
Organization:Republican Shinobi forces

Clan/Bloodline: None

Chakra Nature: Unknown

vmspdd.png

Appearance: https://img00.deviantart.net/ddd0/i/2017/131/9/3/onigawara_rin_by_ciygnus-db8udrt.jpg
onigawara_rin_by_ciygnus-db8udrt.jpg

23msj6g.png

Personality:Weird would be the word to properly describe her, as while Yuyuko can be nice to others, her humor and sometimes mannerisms deviates from dark humor to just senseless stupidity which while entertaining can make partnering with her an infuriating experience. She also likes to end her sentences with the desu with emphasis on the ending half to make it sound like Death. While she does not believe much in justice, she does follow the idiom of "If i say i would do it, then i will do it." She also likes to wear her half Oni mask wherever she goes and some wonder if she ever takes it off. That mask works like an eyepatch as one person who tested it with her once proved she could not see anything directly infront of her right eye which is not in the vision of her left eye.

DN3p4.png

History: Born to a family of One Shinobi and One Samurai. Her Father, Masakage Takeda being the Samurai and her Mother, Naotora Takeda, a Shinobi. Her father retired from being a samurai 2 years after her Mother had given birth to Yuyuko as her Mother while enjoying the fact that she had a child also desired to remain as a shinobi. Masakage understanding his wife's desire relented and soon took up a job in Kirigakure as an instructor in unarmed Combat and Kenjutsu along with staying at home to look after Yuyuko. Yuyuko herself always enjoyed Kenjutsu sessions with her father who also taught her breathing methods in the sword forms he favours, those forms being the Kashima Shinden Jikishinkage-ryū sword style and Iaido.

In the Year 476, Yuyuko and her family were like many others caught in the outbreak of the six tails. Luckily unlike a good number of them, her father and mother were not among the first hit. Hence while her mother went to assist the forces on scene, her father helped the citizens with evacuation as he was still effectively a teacher, so he focused on getting as many people evacuated as he could. Luckily they got off moderately well with only their home being destroyed by the 6 tails. Luckily because of the efforts they did in that time, they manage to gain enough money to pay enough for a new house, while not as large was at least a nice 3 room apartment.

Yuyuko however was shakened deeply by that event due to the death of so many people and the many others were affected by it. These events caused her to want to train in her skills in combat so her mother could retire asap and wont need to be put in a dangerous position. It is also noted that after the day the six tails attacked, she had begin wearing her right sided Oni mask or rather eye patch over her right eye at almost all time though in her medical records and medical tests, it is stated that she can see perfectly with both eyes. Granted Yuyuko when asked if she is blind in her right eye by her peers or anyone not in ranking superior to her would always try to dodge the question as much as she can help it.

After her graduation from the academy, her father and mother gifted a katana to Yuyuko which they had personally paid for from a swordsmith's which they personally frequented. This becoming her favourite weapon of choice and personal treasure.

Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
Name of Weapon or Item:Kunai, shuriken, tags and some smoke bombs. The general equipment of a shinobi operating in the field. Spare Oni Masks similar to the one she wears, just in case the one she wears is broken beyond repair. A pouch of pebbles, normally kept on her left hip.

DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item: Fuurai

Description: A Katana made by Yuyuko's mother and father for her with a unique tsuba/ guard crafted into the blade and her family crest crafted into the bottom of the grip. To her, she treats this sword like as though it is her younger brother and personal treasure due to how young it is compared to the weapons of her parents.

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities

Average Kenjutsu

Good Taijutsu

Better than average chakra control

Cooking

Quite accurate with a mere flick of her finger from either hand at flicking small items the size of a stone or pebble at targets she wishes to take aim at. She seems to favor using her left hand due to it being the side where her line of sight is not blocked

DN3p4.png

Special Traits

None

DN3p4.png

Jutsu
Mastered the Academy Jutsus
[ur='Instert link here!']
Iaidō

Shadow Shuriken Technique

Body Flicker Technique
[/url]

DN3p4.png

Last edited:
Alrighty, here is my review Selko:

Basic information:
I would phrase it as: 14th of November, 462 ADS.
Cause the year is also important to keep an eye on how old a character actually is when a timeskip occurs.
That would not be the Kirigakure Shinobi Forces but: The Republican Shinobi Corps/Forces
I noted this because I am slightly confused. I always read the entire CS without being critical about various points. Just to read it to enjoy the sheet (and don't get me wrong, it isn't a bad character sheet :D ) but she has an earth-element technique listed but as chakra nature, only water is listed? You will need to either change that to earth or change your jutsu.

Detailed Information:

• She also likes to wear her half Oni mask wherever she goes and some wonder if she ever takes it off. That mask works like an eyepatch as one person who tested it with her once proved she could not see anything directly infront of her right eye which is not in the vision of her left eye.
I imagine that she is thus blind in her left eye - or the mask prevents visibility. In the case of an eye being blind or damaged, so please state that so. Cause it does matter. It isn't yet reason to be discharged IC from active service but it is something that would be tested and known to the administration - seeing every recruit is being administrated to the standards.

I am going to pierce this bubble but a character being born to a shinobi or samurai. Or just one shinobi and a pottery maker etc. It isn't unique. I actually tried to dig back but both Nim and I managed to remember as establish during our conversation that bastard children-characters seem to be unique than children of parents with various professions

Combat Information:
That is more of a skill than a trait. I also think this need to be toned down. For to throw something with a very accurate shot by a mere flick - despite it being just a small item - at a target at will, is something that is not really D-leveled. I would rather consider that more high C or normal B ranked.

Other than that the coding needs a bit of a look at it - I think it is doing the usual fuck up, so not your blame! - but it is an earth release technique, while the CS states that her affinity is water.

That was it! I hope it is an useful review and do contact me or any other GM if you require some help!

Been on my mind for some time. As I am writing more information about the Hojo Clan of the Lightning Country, I decided to also write out the sheet for Mareo Hojo. The lord of the Hojo clan in present day.

latest

"Honor unto death,

preservation of family,

mental stranglehold."

xclv9d.png

Name:
Mareo Hojo
Nickname:
Lord Hojo
Age and date of birth:
43 years old, born on the 1st of August in the year 434
Age Appearance:
Forty-Fifties.
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Grandparents:
Paternal:
*Grandfather: Genpaku Hojo
*Grandmother: Rikako Hojo

Maternal:
*Grandfather: Tetsui Hojo
*Grandmother: Emika Onishi

Parents:
Father: Yoshinobu Hojo
Mother: Gihei Takishima
Siblings:
Brother, 4 years younger: Mashiro Hojo - currently serving as captain of the Hojo guard.
Brother, 6 years younger: Hiroyuki Hojo - currently serving as one of the commanders of the Hojo forces.
Sister, 8 years younger: Raira Hojo - deceased, died twenty years ago from a terrible affliction.

Length and build:
1.78 meters tall and a normal build.
Weight:
Weighs around 74 kilograms.
Favorite weather and season:
Rain and Spring.
DN3p4.png

Nation: The Lightning Country.
Birthplace: Kosami's Hold.
Organization:
* Hojo Clan.

Clan/Bloodline:
Hojo Clan
Clan Leader/Lord.
Chakra Nature:
Wind (affinity)
vmspdd.png

Appearance:
latest

23msj6g.png

Personality:
Mareo is known to be a strict and harsh man. He demands the utmost discipline and best of his subjects and family. This has made him not as popular but Mareo isn't a man that seeks the affection of lesser to do his work. Calm and collective, he is a man that rarely loses his temper. Though bound to his code of honour, Mareo isn't shy from using underhanded tactics to secure as solidify his clan's future.

Despite this all, Mareo isn't a cold or ambitious man. His main concern as goal is to keep his clan and people together. To not let them fall to chaos and bloodshed. He harbors distrust and dismay towards the other Great Clans of the North, the Alaricus and Sanosuke. The only people that Mareo 'dislikes' more are those from the Earth Country.

DN3p4.png

History:
Born as the oldest son, it was only fated that Mareo would follow his father's footsteps in becoming the next Lord of the Hojo clan. His youth thus existed out of education, martial training and focus on discipline. There wasn't any time for playing around or taking it easy. Every day, from sunrise to midnight, Mareo was forced to attend to his tasks and studies.
There were times that Mareo disliked it. Envy would grow as he saw how his siblings had it slightly easier. Resentment would grow but only stay around for Mareo's teenage years.

Becoming a young man at the age of twenty, Mareo started to become more acceptive of his fate. Recognising the grand honour as the duty that was bestowed upon him, Mareo would dedicate his life to the future task of the clan leader. He would continue his studies, enriching them with the likes of calligraphy, poetry and philosophy. Despite not being the most talented in these studies, Mareo kept trying to develop himself.
This would even lead to that Mareo would invite bright minds to Kosami's Hold, in order to learn more from them.

But when Mareo was at the age of twenty-six, the Great War broke out. Where many saw a chance to gain fame and riches, Mareo saw it as his duty to take up arms and defend his home. The Hojo clan would send out their warships to try to scout as fend off any raiders of the Earth Country. The first few skirmishes were just a quick exchange of projectile volleys. But soon enough the war started to boil. Mareo was in the thick of it and participated all four years. He made some friends but most of them died in the battles as sieges that took place in the gruesome conflict.
Returning home, Mareo was a different man. Perhaps he hadn't advanced much in age but he had seen the horrors of war. Witness to seeing hundreds and thousands of people dying in one day, Mareo swore that he would take his own life than to see the same happening to his people.

Over the years, he would further hone his skills and try to enrichen his mind. He started with some plans on how to maintain the Hojo's dominance in the politics of the Lightning country, with as sole objective. To keep his clan and people safe.

Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
Name of Weapon or Item:
Kosami's Wrath
Description:
The sword is rumoured to be centuries old. Once forged by an unknown and legendary smith, the sword has a symbol of the lords of the Hojo clan. Hojo legend has it that the blade is unable to kill any true descendant of Kosami Hojo.
Appearance:
PK082-Ki%E1%BA%BFm-Katana-%C4%90en-R%E1%BB%93ng-L%C6%B0%E1%BB%A3n-1m-600x600.jpgp

DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:
Mareo's armour.
Description:
The armour that Mareo has inherited from his father. He worn and used it during the days of the Great War. After that, the armour has only been used on several occassions. Despite the Hojo lord not in need to garb himself in armour, he is quite fond of the armour set. At some days, he can be found to clean and attend to the maintance of the armour himself than letting a servant do it.
Appearance:
latest

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
* Competent swordsman and fighter.
* Decent strength as stamina.
* Average chakra control.
* Good understanding of politics and warfare.
* Perceptive.
* Decent capability and understanding of reading body language.

DN3p4.png

Special Traits
* Average Chakra reserves.
* Collective and shrewd.

Jutsu
Samurai Sabre Technique ( C ranked)

@Oetje

The CS looks mighty fine to me. Accepted by me.

@Oetje
Accepted by me as well.

ATTACH]

image1.JPG
~There is no way you can hurt me more than I already have, but I invite you to try.~

xclv9d.png

Name:

Kali Namonto

Nickname:

The Kyūketsuki of the Amegakure or just Kyūketsuki (vampire)

female

Age and date of birth:

18, born in May of the year 458

Age Appearance:

Sexuality: pansexual

Grandparents:
N/A

Parents:
Mother - Mitski Namonto - deceased

Father - Kimimoto Namonto - deceased

Siblings:
N/A

Length and build:

5’7

Medium build

Weight:

Rainy windy weather
DN3p4.png

Village:
Amegakure

Birthplace:
Amegakure

Organization:
Akinian ANBU Forces

Clan/Bloodline:
N/A

ANBU

Chakra Nature:
Blood release (first)

Wind release (secondary)

vmspdd.png

Appearance:
light brunette hair - pale skin - dark brown eyes - medium build - curvy -

Anbu mask:

9C289AB4-BF4A-4C0A-B207-08B77CD93F1D.jpeg

23msj6g.png

Personality: Kali is a very strange individual indeed, she has two sides to her. One her comrades and superiors see, and one her enemies experience.

To her superiors she’s quiet, obedient and cold. Barely ever asking questions that defy her orders when given. She gets her job done to the letter, regardless of the physical harm she puts her body through, even to protect the people she’s working with, as she never wants to lose another person she knows.

In the field Kali uses somewhat of a psychological tactic when facing off with enemies, almost seeming like she enjoys cutting down her enemies as much as she enjoys getting hurt. When she’s bleeding she fights harder and more animalistic, laughing and grinning wildly as she flows through combat. It’s why she chose to have a mask the resembles a happy individual, so that if she ever does have to fight head on, she can break down her enemies mentally, no need for genjutsu.

Internally Kali is at a constant battle with her mind, trying to distinguish what is right from wrong, is something she constantly has issues with being shinobi makes her perspective of the world very grey, there is no black and white to her, and nothing makes sense like it used to and this is something she is trying to cope with, and is why she excels so much on missions as it distracts her from such thoughts, not to mention the past that still haunts her. Almost feels as if the good in the world is lost.

DN3p4.png

History:
Kali was born and raised on a farm as a single child in the village of Amegakure. Being a single child, her mother and father wanted her to be the next one in line to own the farm, as it was a family tradition. She herself was taught to be a good house wife and to one day marry a man who would take over the farm so her mother and father could retire. But Kali on the other hand wanted to be a shinobi, one that would defend Amegakure and it’s people. Her parents would heavily stress day in and day out that this wasn’t her fate, and sometimes would abuse her in order to “get such foolish thoughts out of your head” until one day where she discovered her so called gift. The ability to mold and control the red liquid that ran through her veins.

She injured her finger while rummaging through a dresser for some sewing needles for her mom, she felt a sharp pain. She pulled her hand out to find a needle stuck in her finger tip, she pulled it out and suddenly blood dribbled down her index finger. Almost instinctively, she began to mold the little bit of crimson liquid, floating in the palm of her hand, taking on tiny shapes and such. Excited to see she had some kinda ability, only to be explained as chakra infused blood, she called for her parents to come quick so she could show them. Without hesitation, they quickly began to beat her within an inch of her life before kicking her out of the house, completely abandoning her to the world.

It wasn’t soon before she was found by local officials and was transported to a Amegakure orphanage, And soon after her parents were incarcerated. At the orphanage she met a boy, Shoja who was also a chakra user, who also was the only one at the orphanage that really talked to her and included her in daily activities. And once the orphanage sent them both to the academy, their bond grew more and more. She wasn’t accepted much in the academy by other students due to her unique abilities, but shoja didn’t care so neither did kali.

Kali excelled in class, so much so she was offered to join the anbu, but refused as she didn’t want to leave her best friend behind. Once graduated from class, she was put on the same team as Shoja. From then on both of them worked together, mission after mission. She learned how to control her abilities better and better throughout missions, not getting scrutinized for practicing anymore like she did in the academy. Which allowed her to see the full pro’s and con’s to using such an ability. Con’s being the amount of blood a body can lose before consequences start to take effect, the constant need to damage skin in order to draw blood leaving scars and such on her. With the pro’s, you have something that can be both offensive and defensive in the right situation. But in order to understand her ability she was decided to start studying medical ninjutsu and human anatomy to get a better understanding of her abilities.

Years pass and Kali’s team leader decides they are ready to participate in the chuunin exams. Both Shoja and Kali were very passionate about proving their abilities. The exams were one on one fights with other Genin trying to move on to the next stage in their ninja life. The possibility of losing a life in this was very possibly, but was to be avoided. Kali’s fight went over rather well, with her coming out on top. Unfortunately for Shoja he lost his life, his opponent was too overwhelming and with a power display Shoja lost his life.

Due to Shoja being the only thing Kali has that she qualify as family, and the only person she could rely on, Kali was broken.

After she was promoted Kali was offered to join anbu once again, it was almost like they waited. With nothing holding her back at this point, she took the offer and joined the ranks of Anbu.

The training was unforgiving, and rather brutal, but Kali went through it with no sign of breaking, nothing the anbu threw at her could match the pain she felt when she found out he died.

She had only worked for a few months before the shoji occupation had happened. Once she had heard that her home was being attacked, she did what she could to help the village. She worked in the shadows for the most part, engaging when necessary and only when she knew she could handle it. During this time she gained the name Kyūketsuki, as some of the townspeople and the shoji witnessed her draining blood from her enemies. During the occupation, Kali saw some of the worst acts of violence that had stuck with her to this day, things she had never thought possible, it made her question what was right and wrong.

Shoji to Kali was nothing, sure he was a corrupted individual, but the girl felt that everyone was corrupted, and eventually that corruption would lead to a downfall. And well, it was shoji’s turn to fall.

It had only felt like moments after the occupation when yonbi attacked. Kali was instantly deployed to do damage control, Ame and its allies threw whatever they had to stop the attack, she evacuated houses and got people to safety while the fight raged on. Except for one building, she could’ve helped, but didn’t. Her father and mother resigned in, she herself decided to not save them, why would she? They caused all this hurt, this confusion, and this lonely feeling she battles with day to day. Instead, she watched as the building was set ablaze, and quickly fled the scene.

After the attack, Kali had a two month break before returning to service. After that it was mission after mission for a couple years, none stop. For Kali she finds comfort doing missions, as it makes her forget about everything, as all her focus goes to the task at hand. Though from time to time, she still asks, is there any good in the world?

Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
Name of Weapon or Item:

Description:

Appearance:

DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:

Description:

Appearance:

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
Excellent taijutsu

Average kenjutsu

Good ninjutsu

No Genjutsu talent at all.

Excellent chakra control

Interrogation/torture skills

Mastery of Killing Intent

Adept in the silent killing technique

DN3p4.png

Special Traits
inhuman pain tolerance

Very acrobatic

Very resourceful

Cat like reflexes

Excellent aim

DN3p4.png

Kekkei Genkai

Nature_Icon_Blood (1).png

Name of Kekkei Genkai: Ketsueki no hōshutsu (blood release)

Clan : N/A

Description: Kali’s blood is naturally infused with chakra, allowing her to take full control of it to take on different characteristics. From solid objects as strong as iron, to a sticky jelly like substance, as well as many other characteristics. It also allows her to infuse her own chakra into blood of others to take full on control of that blood as well. When using blood release, her eyes will faintly glow a deep red vs the Brown color it usually has.

DN3p4.png

Jutsu
[ur='[URL='http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Release:_Gale_Palm']Wind Release: Gale Palm[/URL]'] Gale Palm [/url]

[ur='[URL='http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Swift_Wind_Wall']Swift Wind Wall[/URL]'] Wind wall [/url]

[ur='[URL='http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Release:_Air_Bullets']Wind Release: Air Bullets[/URL]'] Air Bullets [/url]
[ur='[URL='http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Silent_Killing']Silent Killing[/URL]'] Silent killing technique [/url]

[ur='[URL='http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Reversal_Technique']Time Reversal Technique[/URL]'] time reversal technique [/url]

[ur='[URL='http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Body_Flicker_Technique']Body Flicker Technique[/URL]'] Body flicker technique [/url]

DN3p4.png

Custom Jutsu

Name of Technique: Kari no hōfuku

(Kali’s retribution)

Type of Jutsu:offensive

Range: close to long

Nature Type:Blood release

Handseals: Tiger - Serpent - Ox

Description:
A portion of Kali’s blood becomes toxic, usually she will turn her blood senbon into this toxic form when it’s in her target. The blood takes on the form of a mitotoxin in a sense, attacking the muscles making the victim weaker and waves of pain pulsate all over the body. Kali uses this to weaken an enemy over the course of time, then to go in for the kill when they are finally broken down. Sometimes even used for interrogation, as a torture method, only releasing on the jutsu when she deems it necessary.

Weakness:
the jutsu isn't fatal, which means if the victim can hold out for about fifteen minutes, then the toxin will wear out. On top of that, Kali’s blood must enter the victim's blood stream, so if it were to be ingested, or made skin contact, nothing would happen unless it was on an open wound.

====================

Name of Technique: Gishiki no gisei

(Ritualistic sacrifice)

Type of Jutsu:offensive/tactical

Range:Close

Handseals: Serpent - Rat

Description: Kali infuses her chakra into the blood of the victim and begins to drain them of blood, which then takes a form of a ball of floating blood which she would use the said blood for further uses such as bigger weapons and such.

Weakness:

Kali must place a hand on the chest of
victim, directly on the heart, as well as there has to be an open wound. The process usually takes five to ten minutes depending on how big of a wound there is. The victim also has to either be alive, or had to have died within an hour of using the jutsu. So far she can only siphon one body’s worth of blood. Anymore and she won’t have enough chakra to use.

====================

Name of Technique: Kōsoku gishiki

(Binding ritual)

Type of Jutsu:offensive/tactitical

Range: Close to medium

Nature Type: Blood release

Handseals: Bird - Snake - Dragon

Description:
Kali’s blood takes on a very sticky and strong characteristic. Can be used to restrain someone, or stick the victim against an object. Or even used to cover someone’s mouth. Kali can also throw this substance to get someone from afar.

Weakness:
the substance may be strong, but it is very susceptible to being cut up.

====================

Name of Technique: Kari no ikari

(Kali’s wrath)

Type of Jutsu:Offensive

Range: Close

Handseals:
Ram - Dog - Hare

Description:
Blood takes form and spreads to the ends of Kali’s fingers and toes and they start to look like talons, these sharp claws give her an edge in hand to hand combat, allowing her to fight more like an animal, dishing out gashes and wounds. Occasionally she can Infuse them with wind chakra increasing its cutting power.

Weakness:
the talons only are as strong as iron has absolutely no range at all.

====================

Name of Technique: Gishiki-tekina dōgu

(Ritualistic tools)

Type of Jutsu: offensive

Range: Close to Far Range

Handseals:
Monkey - Dragon - Dog - Tiger

Description:
Kali creates an orb of her own blood. This orb can change shapes very easily. Usually seen as small daggers, to senbon, and a tanto. Kali can interchange the blood into whatever shape she needs for the occasion. And since it’s chakra infused blood, wind chakra can flow throw it to increase cutting power if need be.

Weakness:
The weapons and shapes she makes are only as durable as iron. Due to this jutsu being strictly her blood, she cannot make weapons larger than a tanto and other smaller objects. This jutsu requires a good amount of concentration, result of this she cannot use any other jutsu while using this without deactivating the ability. On top of that, any ranged blood weapons she throws she cannot get back to use the said blood for other objects unless she is to go and pick it up directly. So if any of the objects she makes gets lost, that blood is lost as well, meaning other jutsu’s requiring blood release might be hindered.

====================

Name of Technique: Kārī no kami no batsu

(Kali’s divine punishment)

Type of Jutsu: Offensive

Range: Medium to Long range.

Nature Type: Blood release & wind release

Handseals:
Bird - Dragon - Snake - Ox - Horse - tiger

Description:
Kali concentrates A large amount of blood and chakra into a small but condensed mass. Thus creating a very unstable and volatile orb, she will then launch it with wind chakra increasing its velocity making it hard to avoid when on target. On impact the damage is great, capable of taking out a group of enemies in one go, or a small 1 story household.

Weakness:
Kali will usually use siphoned blood for this, because the blood used in the jutsu will most definitely be lost at the end. If she uses her own blood, she will be severely crippled for a few days. On top of that the amount of chakra used can possibly render Kali useless for the remainder of the fight if the target somehow survives.

====================

Name of Technique: Saishū handan

(Final judgement)

Range: Close range

Handseals:
Ram - Hare - Dog - Snake - Bird

Description:
using siphoned blood, and some of her own blood. Kali creates a large scythe, and and both her fingers and toes grow talons much like the Kari no ikari jutsu, as well as small blade like protrusions stick out from her elbows and knees, making a knee attack or blow from an elbow a bit more deadly, and lastly a portion of her blood coats both the talons and the scythe, this portion has taken on the characteristics of the toxic blood jutsu, making her a highly deadly enemy upclose.

Weakness:
once again the objects created are only as strong as iron. In this jutsu she can’t use any other jutsu, for one most of the blood is being used, and the focus to keep the blood from losing its shape is great, and to use this jutsu she needs to have a body siphoned of blood prior to the jutsu.

====================

Name of Technique: Kanojo no yurushi

(Her forgiveness)

Type of Jutsu: Healing

Handseals:
Tiger - Horse

Description:
Kali’s blood cells go to work on her body, healing any minor cuts, scrapes, etc

Weakness:
only heals minor wounds, won’t do anything for other and more worrisome afflictions.

====================

Name of Technique: Kare no tame no gisei

(The sacrifice for him)

Type of Jutsu:
Offensive

Range: Close to Medium range

Nature Type:
Blood Release

Handseals: Tiger - Rat - Ram - Dragon

Description:
Senbon made of blood shoot out from every inch of her body.

Weakness: The use of this jutsu uses all of Kali’s blood in her body, resulting in a painful death.

DN3p4.png

Summons
Name:
Species:
Size: (Small, medium, large. The size and strength dictate the chakra cost.)
Unique Traits: (Just like the one for you character. This can mean flight for birds, or swimming for fish.)
Jutsu:
History:

Last edited:
~There is no way you can hurt me more than I already have, but I invite you to try.~
Challenge accepted.
And here is your review:

• Basic Information Section:
Seems fine.

• Detailed Information Section:
Seems fine.

• Combat Information Section:
Her presence itself is very intimidating.
This won't really suffice. How come that her presence is intimidating? What attributes that another person would experience a sense of dread? I would recommend that you add to skills 'Mastery of Killing Intent', which basically would allow her to instil a sense of dread - depending on the willpower of the victim, though.

Perfect aim
Aim is a skill. I wouldn't be able to accept a 'perfect' aim though. Very good/Excellent? Yes. But perfect implies that she won't miss. Which is quite overpowered and will be quite annoying to deal with - both for you and another writer.

[ur='[URL='http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Silent_Killing']Silent Killing[/URL]'] Silent killing technique [/url]
Ugh, I am going to check the url linking in the sheet. Cause I see the coding being messed up so many times. Anyhow, you need to specify how advanced she is with Silent Killing. Is she is a novice, adept, experienced or master of the Silent Killing technique?

Other than that, I have no qualms with the character sheet.

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Challenge accepted.
And here is your review:

• Basic Information Section:
Seems fine.

• Detailed Information Section:
Seems fine.

• Combat Information Section:

This won't really suffice. How come that her presence is intimidating? What attributes that another person would experience a sense of dread? I would recommend that you add to skills 'Mastery of Killing Intent', which basically would allow her to instil a sense of dread - depending on the willpower of the victim, though.

Aim is a skill. I wouldn't be able to accept a 'perfect' aim though. Very good/Excellent? Yes. But perfect implies that she won't miss. Which is quite overpowered and will be quite annoying to deal with - both for you and another writer.

Ugh, I am going to check the url linking in the sheet. Cause I see the coding being messed up so many times. Anyhow, you need to specify how advanced she is with Silent Killing. Is she is a novice, adept, experienced or master of the Silent Killing technique?

Other than that, I have no qualms with the character sheet.

It’s all fixed up now ^_^

• Useful
Reactions: Gerontis
And like that, accepted by me.

• Love
ATTACH]

View attachment 159462

xclv9d.png

Name:

Kali Namonto

Nickname:

The Kyūketsuki of the Amegakure or just Kyūketsuki (vampire)

female

Age and date of birth:

18, born in May of the year 458

Age Appearance:

Sexuality: pansexual

Grandparents:
N/A

Parents:
Mother - Mitski Namonto - deceased

Father - Kimimoto Namonto - deceased

Siblings:
N/A

Length and build:

5’7

Medium build

Weight:

Rainy windy weather
DN3p4.png

Village:
Amegakure

Birthplace:
Amegakure

Organization:
Akinian ANBU Forces

Clan/Bloodline:
N/A

ANBU

Chakra Nature:
Blood release (first)

Wind release (secondary)

vmspdd.png

Appearance:
light brunette hair - pale skin - dark brown eyes - medium build - curvy -

Anbu mask:

View attachment 159469

23msj6g.png

Personality: Kali is a very strange individual indeed, she has two sides to her. One her comrades and superiors see, and one her enemies experience.

To her superiors she’s quiet, obedient and cold. Barely ever asking questions that defy her orders when given. She gets her job done to the letter, regardless of the physical harm she puts her body through, even to protect the people she’s working with, as she never wants to lose another person she knows.

In the field Kali uses somewhat of a psychological tactic when facing off with enemies, almost seeming like she enjoys cutting down her enemies as much as she enjoys getting hurt. When she’s bleeding she fights harder and more animalistic, laughing and grinning wildly as she flows through combat. It’s why she chose to have a mask the resembles a happy individual, so that if she ever does have to fight head on, she can break down her enemies mentally, no need for genjutsu.

Internally Kali is at a constant battle with her mind, trying to distinguish what is right from wrong, is something she constantly has issues with being shinobi makes her perspective of the world very grey, there is no black and white to her, and nothing makes sense like it used to and this is something she is trying to cope with, and is why she excels so much on missions as it distracts her from such thoughts, not to mention the past that still haunts her. Almost feels as if the good in the world is lost.

DN3p4.png

History:
Kali was born and raised on a farm as a single child in the village of Amegakure. Being a single child, her mother and father wanted her to be the next one in line to own the farm, as it was a family tradition. She herself was taught to be a good house wife and to one day marry a man who would take over the farm so her mother and father could retire. But Kali on the other hand wanted to be a shinobi, one that would defend Amegakure and it’s people. Her parents would heavily stress day in and day out that this wasn’t her fate, and sometimes would abuse her in order to “get such foolish thoughts out of your head” until one day where she discovered her so called gift. The ability to mold and control the red liquid that ran through her veins.

She injured her finger while rummaging through a dresser for some sewing needles for her mom, she felt a sharp pain. She pulled her hand out to find a needle stuck in her finger tip, she pulled it out and suddenly blood dribbled down her index finger. Almost instinctively, she began to mold the little bit of crimson liquid, floating in the palm of her hand, taking on tiny shapes and such. Excited to see she had some kinda ability, only to be explained as chakra infused blood, she called for her parents to come quick so she could show them. Without hesitation, they quickly began to beat her within an inch of her life before kicking her out of the house, completely abandoning her to the world.

It wasn’t soon before she was found by local officials and was transported to a Amegakure orphanage, And soon after her parents were incarcerated. At the orphanage she met a boy, Shoja who was also a chakra user, who also was the only one at the orphanage that really talked to her and included her in daily activities. And once the orphanage sent them both to the academy, their bond grew more and more. She wasn’t accepted much in the academy by other students due to her unique abilities, but shoja didn’t care so neither did kali.

Kali excelled in class, so much so she was offered to join the anbu, but refused as she didn’t want to leave her best friend behind. Once graduated from class, she was put on the same team as Shoja. From then on both of them worked together, mission after mission. She learned how to control her abilities better and better throughout missions, not getting scrutinized for practicing anymore like she did in the academy. Which allowed her to see the full pro’s and con’s to using such an ability. Con’s being the amount of blood a body can lose before consequences start to take effect, the constant need to damage skin in order to draw blood leaving scars and such on her. With the pro’s, you have something that can be both offensive and defensive in the right situation. But in order to understand her ability she was decided to start studying medical ninjutsu and human anatomy to get a better understanding of her abilities.

Years pass and Kali’s team leader decides they are ready to participate in the chuunin exams. Both Shoja and Kali were very passionate about proving their abilities. The exams were one on one fights with other Genin trying to move on to the next stage in their ninja life. The possibility of losing a life in this was very possibly, but was to be avoided. Kali’s fight went over rather well, with her coming out on top. Unfortunately for Shoja he lost his life, his opponent was too overwhelming and with a power display Shoja lost his life.

Due to Shoja being the only thing Kali has that she qualify as family, and the only person she could rely on, Kali was broken.

After she was promoted Kali was offered to join anbu once again, it was almost like they waited. With nothing holding her back at this point, she took the offer and joined the ranks of Anbu.

The training was unforgiving, and rather brutal, but Kali went through it with no sign of breaking, nothing the anbu threw at her could match the pain she felt when she found out he died.

She had only worked for a few months before the shoji occupation had happened. Once she had heard that her home was being attacked, she did what she could to help the village. She worked in the shadows for the most part, engaging when necessary and only when she knew she could handle it. During this time she gained the name Kyūketsuki, as some of the townspeople and the shoji witnessed her draining blood from her enemies. During the occupation, Kali saw some of the worst acts of violence that had stuck with her to this day, things she had never thought possible, it made her question what was right and wrong.

Shoji to Kali was nothing, sure he was a corrupted individual, but the girl felt that everyone was corrupted, and eventually that corruption would lead to a downfall. And well, it was shoji’s turn to fall.

It had only felt like moments after the occupation when yonbi attacked. Kali was instantly deployed to do damage control, Ame and its allies threw whatever they had to stop the attack, she evacuated houses and got people to safety while the fight raged on. Except for one building, she could’ve helped, but didn’t. Her father and mother resigned in, she herself decided to not save them, why would she? They caused all this hurt, this confusion, and this lonely feeling she battles with day to day. Instead, she watched as the building was set ablaze, and quickly fled the scene.

After the attack, Kali had a two month break before returning to service. After that it was mission after mission for a couple years, none stop. For Kali she finds comfort doing missions, as it makes her forget about everything, as all her focus goes to the task at hand. Though from time to time, she still asks, is there any good in the world?

Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
Name of Weapon or Item:

Description:

Appearance:

DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:

Description:

Appearance:

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
Excellent taijutsu

Average kenjutsu

Good ninjutsu

No Genjutsu talent at all.

Excellent chakra control

Interrogation/torture skills

Mastery of Killing Intent

Adept in the silent killing technique

DN3p4.png

Special Traits
inhuman pain tolerance

Very acrobatic

Very resourceful

Cat like reflexes

Excellent aim

DN3p4.png

Kekkei Genkai

View attachment 159463

Name of Kekkei Genkai: Ketsueki no hōshutsu (blood release)

Clan : N/A

Description: Kali’s blood is naturally infused with chakra, allowing her to take full control of it to take on different characteristics. From solid objects as strong as iron, to a sticky jelly like substance, as well as many other characteristics. It also allows her to infuse her own chakra into blood of others to take full on control of that blood as well. When using blood release, her eyes will faintly glow a deep red vs the Brown color it usually has.

DN3p4.png

Jutsu
[ur='[URL='http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Release:_Gale_Palm']Wind Release: Gale Palm[/URL]'] Gale Palm [/url]

[ur='[URL='http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Swift_Wind_Wall']Swift Wind Wall[/URL]'] Wind wall [/url]

[ur='[URL='http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Release:_Air_Bullets']Wind Release: Air Bullets[/URL]'] Air Bullets [/url]

[ur='[URL='http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Reversal_Technique']Time Reversal Technique[/URL]'] time reversal technique [/url]

[ur='[URL='http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Body_Flicker_Technique']Body Flicker Technique[/URL]'] Body flicker technique [/url]

DN3p4.png

Custom Jutsu

Name of Technique: Kari no hōfuku

(Kali’s retribution)

Type of Jutsu:offensive

Range: close to long

Handseals: Tiger - Serpent - Ox

Description:
A portion of Kali’s blood becomes toxic, usually she will turn her blood senbon into this toxic form when it’s in her target. The blood takes on the form of a mitotoxin in a sense, attacking the muscles making the victim weaker and waves of pain pulsate all over the body. Kali uses this to weaken an enemy over the course of time, then to go in for the kill when they are finally broken down. Sometimes even used for interrogation, as a torture method, only releasing on the jutsu when she deems it necessary.

Weakness:
the jutsu isn't fatal, which means if the victim can hold out for about fifteen minutes, then the toxin will wear out. On top of that, Kali’s blood must enter the victim's blood stream, so if it were to be ingested, or made skin contact, nothing would happen unless it was on an open wound.

====================

Name of Technique: Gishiki no gisei

(Ritualistic sacrifice)

Type of Jutsu:offensive/tactical

Range:Close

Handseals: Serpent - Rat

Description: Kali infuses her chakra into the blood of the victim and begins to drain them of blood, which then takes a form of a ball of floating blood which she would use the said blood for further uses such as bigger weapons and such.

Weakness:

Kali must place a hand on the chest of
victim, directly on the heart, as well as there has to be an open wound. The process usually takes five to ten minutes depending on how big of a wound there is. The victim also has to either be alive, or had to have died within an hour of using the jutsu. So far she can only siphon one body’s worth of blood. Anymore and she won’t have enough chakra to use.

====================

Name of Technique: Kōsoku gishiki

(Binding ritual)

Type of Jutsu:offensive/tactitical

Range: Close to medium

Handseals: Bird - Snake - Dragon

Description:
Kali’s blood takes on a very sticky and strong characteristic. Can be used to restrain someone, or stick the victim against an object. Or even used to cover someone’s mouth. Kali can also throw this substance to get someone from afar.

Weakness:
the substance may be strong, but it is very susceptible to being cut up.

====================

Name of Technique: Kari no ikari

(Kali’s wrath)

Type of Jutsu:Offensive

Handseals:
Ram - Dog - Hare

Description:
Blood takes form and spreads to the ends of Kali’s fingers and toes and they start to look like talons, these sharp claws give her an edge in hand to hand combat, allowing her to fight more like an animal, dishing out gashes and wounds. Occasionally she can Infuse them with wind chakra increasing its cutting power.

Weakness:
the talons only are as strong as iron has absolutely no range at all.

====================

Name of Technique: Gishiki-tekina dōgu

(Ritualistic tools)

Range: Close to Far Range

Handseals:
Monkey - Dragon - Dog - Tiger

Description:
Kali creates an orb of her own blood. This orb can change shapes very easily. Usually seen as small daggers, to senbon, and a tanto. Kali can interchange the blood into whatever shape she needs for the occasion. And since it’s chakra infused blood, wind chakra can flow throw it to increase cutting power if need be.

Weakness:
The weapons and shapes she makes are only as durable as iron. Due to this jutsu being strictly her blood, she cannot make weapons larger than a tanto and other smaller objects. This jutsu requires a good amount of concentration, result of this she cannot use any other jutsu while using this without deactivating the ability. On top of that, any ranged blood weapons she throws she cannot get back to use the said blood for other objects unless she is to go and pick it up directly. So if any of the objects she makes gets lost, that blood is lost as well, meaning other jutsu’s requiring blood release might be hindered.

====================

Name of Technique: Kārī no kami no batsu

(Kali’s divine punishment)

Type of Jutsu: Offensive

Range: Medium to Long range.

Nature Type: Blood release & wind release

Handseals:
Bird - Dragon - Snake - Ox - Horse - tiger

Description:
Kali concentrates A large amount of blood and chakra into a small but condensed mass. Thus creating a very unstable and volatile orb, she will then launch it with wind chakra increasing its velocity making it hard to avoid when on target. On impact the damage is great, capable of taking out a group of enemies in one go, or a small 1 story household.

Weakness:
Kali will usually use siphoned blood for this, because the blood used in the jutsu will most definitely be lost at the end. If she uses her own blood, she will be severely crippled for a few days. On top of that the amount of chakra used can possibly render Kali useless for the remainder of the fight if the target somehow survives.

====================

Name of Technique: Saishū handan

(Final judgement)

Range: Close range

Handseals:
Ram - Hare - Dog - Snake - Bird

Description:
using siphoned blood, and some of her own blood. Kali creates a large scythe, and and both her fingers and toes grow talons much like the Kari no ikari jutsu, as well as small blade like protrusions stick out from her elbows and knees, making a knee attack or blow from an elbow a bit more deadly, and lastly a portion of her blood coats both the talons and the scythe, this portion has taken on the characteristics of the toxic blood jutsu, making her a highly deadly enemy upclose.

Weakness:
once again the objects created are only as strong as iron. In this jutsu she can’t use any other jutsu, for one most of the blood is being used, and the focus to keep the blood from losing its shape is great, and to use this jutsu she needs to have a body siphoned of blood prior to the jutsu.

====================

Name of Technique: Kanojo no yurushi

(Her forgiveness)

Type of Jutsu: Healing

Handseals:
Tiger - Horse

Description:
Kali’s blood cells go to work on her body, healing any minor cuts, scrapes, etc

Weakness:
only heals minor wounds, won’t do anything for other and more worrisome afflictions.

====================

Name of Technique: Kare no tame no gisei

(The sacrifice for him)

Type of Jutsu:
Offensive

Range: Close to Medium range

Nature Type:
Blood Release

Handseals: Tiger - Rat - Ram - Dragon

Description:
Senbon made of blood shoot out from every inch of her body.

Weakness: The use of this jutsu uses all of Kali’s blood in her body, resulting in a painful death.

DN3p4.png

Summons
Name:
Species:
Unique Traits: (Just like the one for you character. This can mean flight for birds, or swimming for fish.)
Jutsu:
History:
Accepted by me.

• Love
Here is another NPC sheet! This time it's a Hyuuga boi.

31c986a666ff201dee3e65d84dc20446x720x1280x64.jpeg

”If you want to make the world a better place. Take a look at yourself, and then make a change”

xclv9d.png

Name:

Toshiro Hyuuga

Nickname:

None

Male

Age and date of birth:

20 || 06/13/456

Age Appearance:

Late Teens

Sexuality:

Straight

Grandparents:

• Aito Hyuuga

• Fuyumi Hyuuga

Parents:

• Sairento Hyuuga

• Aimi Hyuuga

Length and build:

1.905 Meters. Athletic Build.

Weight:

86.2 Kg

A Sunny Day, with a favorite season of Summer.

DN3p4.png

Village/Nation:

Akinian Empire

Birthplace:

Konohagakure

Organization:

Hyuuga Clan

Clan/Bloodline:

Hyuuga

N/A

Chakra Nature:

Wind Release

vmspdd.png

Appearance:

See above.

• NOTE: He does have the Byakugan and dresses time period appropriate. Couldn't find an image I liked, so there is the reference.

23msj6g.png

Personality:

Toshiro was always a rather friendly kid growing up. The kind who went through his schooling with plenty of friends, and had a sort of charismatic air around him. He was kind to just about everybody, and would much prefer talking things out to help make a better change than violence. Because of this, he was often a mediator among his friends, helping to settle disputes. Which only helped show off the boy’s selfless spirit. He's generally a pretty carefree guy, with a smile on his face and making small jokes to try to get others to laugh. That being said, he certainly knows when it's time to be serious and get down to business.

Toshiro is very smart, having had strict expectations from his parents growing up. He's careful about his words, knowing how each one can carry weight with others. Having been groomed for the political atmosphere his whole life, Toshiro is decently politically minded and knows a bit of how to play the game. Though he's willing to admit he's got nothing on those with more experience.

Toshiro is a very caring individual, with a desire to see the Hyuuga grow as a people and prosper. He has been decently outspoken in the past about his distaste for the current state of things. Wanting a change, to cast away some of the old traditions he felt were only holding the Hyuuga back as a people. In doing so, he's made a bit of a reputation for himself as a progressive thinker among those in the political sphere for the Hyuuga. Something which has been met with support from some of the younger members of the clan, and open distrust from the older members.

DN3p4.png

History:

Toshiro was born to two loving parents, Sairento and Aimi Hyuuga. Although an only child, he was born very late into his parents’ lives, with his father being around 50 when he was born. Despite this, both parents have been able to keep an active part in their child’s life. His father, the elder of the Hidarite Family, had started grooming Toshiro from a young age to have a career in politics. As such, the boy was expected to excel in his schooling as well as his lessons at home about politics. Of course this led to high expectations from his parents, which only shot even higher as their son managed to achieve their expectations. As his life went on, Toshiro showed that he was pretty charismatic, in that several of his friends would usually be completely willing to go along with whatever game he'd come up with that day. He also showed that he never really cared for violence, or cruelty towards others. Instead being a firm believer that everybody can change for the better and trying to act upon these principles.

As he grew older, he began to have some rather outspoken views against the way the clan currently ran things. Naturally, this alienated the boy from some of the older and more conservative members of the clan. Yet it also brought him closer with some of the younger members who shared similar views. One such member, Hiraku Hyuuga, soon became a close friend of Toshiro’s. The boy even showing kindness towards Hiraku’s sister, Tomiko, despite the fact she followed them around all the time. The two would frequently have discussions about how to fix the clan, and shape their views so nobody else had to suffer cruelty. Over the years the two stayed close despite taking very different paths in life, with Toshiro deciding to stay back and pursue politics while Hiraku left on his missions as a Shinobi. Still the boy would pay visits to his friend’s sister, knowing that she might feel a bit lonely without her brother around.

With the changes in recent times to the clan; Hideyori’s death, Hiraku becoming the clan leader, and then his death as well, Toshiro has become a bit more active in the political sphere. While the situation is rather volatile, he saw an opening to which he could use to try to turn more people towards his views. To help them see that perhaps adapting a new philosophy on life would be a better way to go. That the Hyuuga wouldn't be able to survive and thrive within the Empire if they continued down their current track. As such, he has recently accepted an offer from his father to give him a shot at becoming the clan leader of the Hyuuga. Something he firmly believes can be used to ensure the prosperity of his clan.

Theme Song:

None.

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items

N/A

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities

N/A

DN3p4.png

Special Traits

N/A

DN3p4.png

Kekkei Genkai

Name of Kekkei Genkai:

Byakugan

Clan :

Hyuuga Clan

Hidarite Family

Description:

A occular jutsu that allows the wielder to see chakra at a much more advanced level than the Sharingan does. It is the only requirement to be capable of wielding the Gentle Fist without first memorizing the locations of the chakra points on the human body

DN3p4.png

Jutsu

N/A

DN3p4.png

Custom Jutsu

N/A

DN3p4.png

Summons

N/A
[/hr]​

94221f921c9a327abae3089be7dd17a65a8f86b3_hq.jpg

xclv9d.png

Name: Megumi Omari
Nickname: N/A
Age and date of birth: 13, October 3rd, 463
Age Appearance: Like any other teen her age.
Sexuality: Demisexual

Grandparents:
Megumi Kurosawa, grandmother, deceased.
Kirito Kurosawa, grandfather, deceased.
Parents:
Sae Kurosawa, mother, deceased.
Jucho Kurosawa, father, deceased.
Siblings:
Chu Omari, adopted brother.

Length and build: 5' 2" (157.48 cm), slim.
Weight: 101 lbs (45.8128 kg)
Favorite weather and season: Cloudy or light rain, spring.

DN3p4.png

Nation: Empire of Akino
Birthplace: Kurosawa Clan Village
Organization:
Omari Clan, Kurosawa Clan, Imperial Akenian Military

Clan/Bloodline: Kurosawa clan by birth, adopted into the Omari clan

Chakra Nature: Unknown

vmspdd.png

Appearance:
94221f921c9a327abae3089be7dd17a65a8f86b3_hq.jpg

23msj6g.png

Personality: Megumi is sweet and kind. She will always put others before herself. Despite her tragic past she tends to remain positive. Determined, compassionate and humble. Her training molding her into the young teen she is now. Often she was quiet as a child, observant and intelligent. Like many from the Kurosawa clan she loves to read and write. Today she is more outspoken, and can get rebellious if she feels the authority is in the wrong. Someone who seeks justice above all else and to keep peace. Her nature is one of a caring supportive soul who will do her best for her team and those she is fond of. At times she will even push her limits if the situation calls for it and rarely will she leave someone by themselves if they are upset or injured.

DN3p4.png

History:
Being born in the Kurosawa clan meant she was trained to thrive as a medical-nin. At an early age her father had passed away on a mission and she was not told how until much later. As she trained she quickly learned she loved to help and she endured the rigorous trials of the Kurosawa clan. At the age of 10 while out with her mother the two were attacked by bandits. The pair had gone to a nearby rural area so her mother could treat wounded villagers. A fatal injury to the abdomen meant death if untreated. After fending off bandits her mother, Sae, used her Kekkei Genkei to see where exactly the injury was in her child. From there she proceeded to administer medical jutsu to save Megumi. This strenuous time caused her mother to become blind at the cost of saving her child.

Fully recovered and able to move the pair had began their trek back home, sadly the bandits that were fought off before were simple lackeys and word of the woman and child had gotten to the leader who ordered his men to take them into their custody. A medical ninja would be valuable to use at their disposal. Little did they know Sae was now blind and weak. When a second unit were sent she had no energy to fight and simply told Megumi to run as she attempted to fight once more in hopes to keep them busy. Listening to her mother she left as she heard fighting but did as she was told and never looked back.

Once she was home she had spoken to the leader about what happened and others were sent to look for Sae. The next day the child would become an orphan, Sae was found dead by the bandits hands when she refused to go with them. And this is when Megumi was told about her father's fate. He too had become blind from the Kekkei Genkei, Jucho was killed on a mission because of it. As she learned how fatal the Kekkei Genkei could be, ultimately leading to the death of her parents due to the loss of sight, she refused to ever use it.

Being an orphan meant she went from home to home often, being taken care of by others from the clan. By the age of 12 she was visited by Chu Omari. The young man had seen her struggle, heard her story and from there adopted her into his family. She took the last name Omari and began to train under their traditions. At the age of 13 she had made it through the academy and was a genin ready to start her life as a shinobi.

Theme Song:
(Either a link or a video, optional though)

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
Name of Weapon or Item: Wakizashi

Description: The wakizashi has a blade between 30 and 60 cm (12 and 24 in), hers being 18 inches in length.

Appearance:
006-1755-2.jpg

DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item: Senbon

Description:
Senbon are metal needles with a point at both ends. They often serve a medical purpose, being used to strike acupuncture points. They have little killing power, but can be thrown with great accuracy.

Appearance:
latest

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
Average Chakra Control
Average Strength
High Accuracy

DN3p4.png

Special Traits
High Chakra Levels

DN3p4.png

Kekkei Genkai

Name of Kekkei Genkai: Anatomy Eye
Clan: Kurosawa
Description: Anatomy Eye, the clan's Dojutsu — grey iris, dilated pupils, black sclera — allows them to see past the flesh of another, essentially laying bare their anatomy and revealing the exact position of any abnormalities or disease. There are three modes of sight: Tissue Organ Skeleton
The bloodline is chakra taxing and strains the eye. Many Kurosawa members have gone blind or suffered severe deterioration of eyesight after long healing sessions. This usually starts at a young age.

DN3p4.png

Jutsu

DN3p4.png

Custom Jutsu

Name of Technique:
Type of Jutsu:
Range:
Nature Type:
Handseals:
Description:
Weakness:

====================

Name of Technique:
Type of Jutsu:
Range:
Nature Type:
Handseals:
Description:
Weakness:

DN3p4.png

Summons
Name:
Species:
Jutsu:
History:

Last edited:
Alright, alright. Here is my review @Celestial Scorpio:

Nation: Amegakure
Amegakure is not a nation. The Empire of Akino is the nation.

Organization:
Omari Clan
I would expand this with the 'Kurosawa Clan', 'Imperial Akenian Military'.

Clan/Bloodline: Kurosawa Clan
I would state here once more that the character is adopted into the Omari clan.

This is when Megumi was shunned from the clan. They did not want a rebellious child who refused her training. She still lived on the clan grounds but she was no longer trained and had to fend for herself.
This doesn't make a lot of sense. I don't imagine that every person in the Kurosawa clan is being trained or more literally forced to use their particular training. Banning or neglecting a member of your own clan - which might be even kin - isn't something that just done. You will need to do something drastic to earn to be banned or neglected.

Several years passed as she took care of herself, living in her home alone, making money through delivering goods across the village and cleaning homes.
At the age of below 12? I think you will need to revamp some of the history bud. Even with some help, I don't it is really logical.

Description: The wakizashi has a blade between 30 and 60 cm (12 and 24 in)
That is true. Only, what length is her blade? ;)

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
Good Chakra Control
Agile
Decent Reflexes
Average Strength
High Accuracy

DN3p4.png

Special Traits
High Chakra Levels
There are some changes that need to happen here. She is a 13-year-old genin (which likely means she is a very recently graduated one). The number of skills being good need to be reduced. And a character that is of genin status can't start out with both high chakra level as good chakra control.

Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
Alright, alright. Here is my review @Celestial Scorpio:

Amegakure is not a nation. The Empire of Akino is the nation.

I would expand this with the 'Kurosawa Clan', 'Imperial Akenian Military'.

I would state here once more that the character is adopted into the Omari clan.

This doesn't make a lot of sense. I don't imagine that every person in the Kurosawa clan is being trained or more literally forced to use their particular training. Banning or neglecting a member of your own clan - which might be even kin - isn't something that just done. You will need to do something drastic to earn to be banned or neglected.

At the age of below 12? I think you will need to revamp some of the history bud. Even with some help, I don't it is really logical.

That is true. Only, what length is her blade? ;)

There are some changes that need to happen here. She is a 13-year-old genin (which likely means she is a very recently graduated one). The number of skills being good need to be reduced. And a character that is of genin status can't start out with both high chakra level as good chakra control.
Fixed what you asked and edited her story so she was just orphaned from home to home until meeting Chu.

Accepted by me.