Weight:
    120 lbs

Favourite weather and season:
    Autumn winds

Scars and tattoos:
    Currently, # has:
    • Clan symbol tattoo: left shoulder blade

• Personality:
    Facetious. Outrageous. Inventive. Meticulous. Decorative. Resentful. Accessible. Versatile. Persistent. Direct. Resourceful. Nomadic.

On the positive end of the spectrum, Zekius is a responsive and flexible individual when it comes to business. He is considerably improvising when the plans change, or if he and his team must act on a whim. His versatility comes from his puppets which are capable of a multitude of functions… those of which can be interchanged upon request or desirability depending on their usages. Sociably, Zekius can be blunt or notably persuasive during his dealings with others. He also is exceptionally meticulous and innovative, which is evident by his puppet designs that are carefully crafted with detailed adornments or hyper realistic components.

On the negative side, Zekius is prone to brooding and has a tendency to act irrationally. He also behaves mischievously at times which can ruin his trust from others. Which in turn, can isolate him from outside support. Finding instigation amusing, can dig him in a hole even further. His facetious humor stems from his early childhood traumas that molded his insensitive outlook on death. If ever a life must be taken, he offers no hesitation accompanied with a sadistic approach. Oftentimes, Zekius appears to bystanders as outrageous with outlandish incentives. His grim taste for his puppets' aesthetic further supports this claim.

When it comes to his puppets, Zekius is highly obsessive and possessive of them. He designs and constructs them himself, and is constantly working on enhancements for them. Spending time at his craft table is his favorite escape. Making the visions of his passion tangible and maneuverable, is one of his greatest delights. The unpredictable nature of human figures despises him, so he prefers to seize control by the strings of his inanimate ones. It is through his puppets that he is able to showcase his innermost expressions. Despite their appearance, each one is an extension of himself that he can enforce his will unto. His passion for puppetry, being the inspiration behind adopting the Chikamatsu name that isn't bound by blood.

• Birds
    • Spiders
    • Nocturnal animals
    • Control
    • Stitching

Dislikes:
    • Sunny days
    • Affection
    • Overenthusiasm
    • Sharing
    • Bright colors
    • Eavesdroppers
    Fears:
    • Quicksand
    • Possession
    • Paralysis
    Goal(s):
    • To kill his abusers
    • To become a master puppeteer

• Backstory:

Born to a clan reject and former slave, Zekius's upbringing was far from ideal. His father originated from the Junichi clan, but eventually became an outcast after an attempt to discreetly marry one of his prized properties. Whom of which, being the future mother of Zekius. They were discovered and his father was publicly executed. A notable loss for the Desert Shadows which his father served under during Shoji's occupation. Meanwhile, Zekius's pregnant mother fled away far before she could be thrown back to the wolves. From there, his mother barely managed to find a band of nomads that took her in exchange for her caretaking of their orphans.

Zekius rose up under the guardianship of his mother and her physically abusive new partner. Neither of which were suitable to parent a child. His mother suffered from postpartum depression accompanied with borderline personality, which spiraled into an apathetic view of her own son. She was highly neglectful of Zekius to the point of abandonment, but not after Zekius was subjected to years of physical and psychological trauma. Once he was abandoned outside the hut of a stranger at the age of nine, he was adopted into a new family. His new caretaker was secretly hand selected by his mother for the fact that she could not bear a child of her own.

His adoptive mother was a medic of the Desert Shadows and, his new father figure, a respectable operative of the Sons of the Sun. They offered a significant change in environment to Zekius. Yet despite their admirable efforts, Zekius matured into the black sheep of the family who couldn't ever learn how to reciprocate affection. A few years later, the family would adopt a new son as a companion for Zekius. Resulting from various failed attempts, he and his brother finally grew into an unusual companionship. His brother seemed to be the family's favorite for his affectionate personality. Jealousy, however, was never an issue as Zekius never cared enough.

Upon graduating the academy at the age of twelve, his brother and mother became casualties of a group of raiders while his father was away on occupation. Zekius returned home from graduation to find the lifeless shells of them. Zekius left his mother exactly as she was for his father to come home to find her rotting corpse. As for his brother, he gutted him right away to preserve him for one of his new inventions. A puppet to which he sewed feathers onto the arms for wings and metallic talons onto the ankles. He and his brother had shared an interest in birds and so it was his twisted way of honoring that memory. He stood there unfeeling as his father agonizingly sobbed over the discovery.

Present day, Zekius nomadically camps on the outskirts of Kennobe as a Desert Jinn. Their ruthless tactics drawing him to join the Jinns of the Desert. His value offered to them was his unique display of kugutsu. He recently found the opportunity to set sail to Kirigakure, serving as a guard for the diplomats. Though he is uninterested in their affairs, he is willing to scratch his nomadic itch for travelling.

• Family:

Mother:
    | Savita | Obedient. Neglectful. Unstable.
    Zekius's forbidden slave mother who eventually abandons him. Zekius remembers only being fed scraps by her, absent of any emotional bond.

Father:
    | Konaraji Junichi | Open minded. Rebellious. Risk-taker.
    Zekius's biological father who he never met or has any information about. Zekius doesn't exactly care to learn of anything from his brutal past.

Siblings:
    • Jotan Junichi
      Affectionate. Mute. Bird lover.
      His adoptive brother whom Zekius shared an interest in bird watching with. They never grew close consciously, but subconsciously the connection was there.
    • Zykenia
      Tempered. Thrill seeker.
      His blood related half sister who he's never met before. The daughter of his abusers who they chose to raise due to Benjiro's weakness for girls and their direct relation.

Friends:
    • None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other People:
    • Benjiro
      Angry. Violent. Impulsive.
      Zekius's abuser who would take out his self hate onto him and his mother. A red face and painful fists is all that Zekius remembers of him.
    • Uzoma Junichi
      Kind. Healer. Heroic.
      His adoptive mother who looked after him with love. Though a bond couldn't be established due to his difficult upbringing, he was still wholesomely provided for.
    • Toharu Junichi
      Accommodating. Fierce. Sympathetic.
      His adoptive father who taught him how to build puppets. He was a vital asset in Zekius learning his passion for puppetry.

• d62qaml-c5bd697e-1967-445c-a5eb-4080fef158e0.png

Name of Weapon or Item:
    Spider Scroll

Description:
    Summoning scroll for his primary puppet

DN3p4.png

2b72a8855c5ea842126105dd87605d693.jpg

Name of Weapon or Item:
    Gurokumo 'Grotesque Spider'

Description:
    An arachnid puppet that can spew acid and inject venoms or virulent toxicants into a victim.

DN3p4.png

fcferus_turnaround3.png

Name of Weapon or Item:
    Jotān

Description:
    A human puppet preserved from the corpse of Zekius's brother, and modified to possess the capabilities of the birds of prey along with other hidden features.

DN3p4.png

gbon_nocturne_by_beastrider9_dcwlbf0-fullview.jpg

Name of Weapon or Item:
    Kenshōkoumori "The Unblind bat"

Description:
    A bat puppet for aerial combat and viral inoculation.

• Skills/Abilities

• Exceptional Kugutsu
    • Venom extraction and infusion
    • Notable improvisational skills
    • Above average chakra control

DN3p4.png

Special Traits

• Elevated motor skills
    • Detail oriented
    • Considerably Crafty
    • Average chakra reserve

• Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Capable of rapidly spinning shuriken and controlling them in the air

Dust Wind Technique
    Uses it for blinding targets or jamming the joints of enemy puppets with sand

Puppet Technique
    For utilizing his puppets

*Possible original jutsu/techniques to come upon approval*

Last edited:
@luelle

Another CS? Time to read and see what you conjured now. ^^

Reads that the character likes spiders.
Doesn't want to read further, in case of spiders.

Very nice backstory. That was genuinely an interesting read.

Arrives at the point of a spider.
Oh dear. Not a fan of spiders.

I don't know why bit is impossible to quote or take a part from a CS to respond to it.
So I will try to make it clear to what I would like to request a change to.

1) Gurokumo 'Grotesque Spider'

I would like to request:
- How much acid and venom has it stored in it?
- Can we keep it far away from me? Yes? Please?

2) Teppōguta 'Lazy Gunman'

I would need to state that gunpowder weaponry aren't accepted. As such, I fear that it is best to remove this puppet and later have it be replaced with another.

3) Puppet Technique (C ranked technique for starts. I would say that masters can have it to B or even A rank?)

Apparently, the 'official' wiki has changed it to Puppet Technique instead of keeping it to Chakra Threads - which I found more interesting and versatile, than just restricting it to that.
Anyhow, you need to add this technique, to allow your character utilize puppets.

Other than that: very nice character. Though it is far from my personal taste, I think it is excellent written and done!

• Thank You
Reactions: True North
thank you for your feedback! i will make the necessary changes right away 🙂 id say Gurokumo has enough for about one-three sprays per battle? if that's too much, i can adjust it accordingly! @Lesli

Reactions: Lesli
@luelle

That sounds fair and great! Then I remember it is a spider and I want to be far from it as I can be.
But yes, once you have edited that, you have my approvel. x)

okie dokie! i believe i made the appropriate adjustments :) let me know if i missed anything! teppoguta was just a last minute add on. i was originally just going to have the three, so this works! o and Gurokumo just likes cuddles is all i hope you understand! :P

• Sweet
Reactions: Lesli

MadeupImpressiveIrishterrier-size_restricted.gif

But great! You have my approval! ^^

• Haha
weeeee :D thank you! now i patiently await a second approval 😊

@luelle
No need to wait any longer! Here is your second approval. You are free post the character in the approved thread!

• Love
omygosh YAYYY! :) will do! thank you both ^^

0tumblr_oz44dxcjN41wt7ek9o1_1280.jpgName:
Milayna Seggrfold

Nickname:
Prefers no nicknames

Junior Sworn Sword

Organization:
The Sworn Swords

Nation:
The Empire of Akino

Imperial Province:
Framí Province

"Fate is crúel, but peéple can certinly be würse."

• Bloodline:
    House Seggrfold

Chakra Nature:
    Yang + Earth + Fire

Age and date of birth:
    Eighteen. April 19th, 458

Age Appearance:
    Around her age

Sexuality:
    Open

• 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...png

Length and build:
    5'3. Slim.

Weight:
    101 lbs

Fragrant Spring Breezes

Scars and tattoos:
    Currently, # has:
    • Zero

Operative attire: forehead protector directly worn on forehead

• Personality:

Safeguarding. Contesting. Preemptive. Escapist. Indignant. Collector. Refuting. Perseverent. Challenging. Driven. Addictive. Tense.

From an early age, Milayna has always been the type to protect a defenseless creature whenever the situation called for it. Before the age of seven, she was already bubbling flies from the springing tongue of a frog with her barriers. She would have strong feelings of indignation when things went wrong which triggered her techniques, even if it was only mother nature taking its course. She maintained her indignant feelings into her adulthood, but was able to emotionally mature them.

Although protective of innocents, her hardened heart rejects a sweet accommodating engagement. They are merely to be saved from an unjust fate, offering no other comforts. Her uncaring attitude stems from her tense character which has been amplified by her family's malarkey. It's the sole reason for her being driven by refutation and ultimately her choice to forego her family name.

To escape her embittering past, Milayna distracts herself with the stringent operations and grueling training of her division borderlining a work addiction. Her addictive nature may threaten to rear its ugly head in other detrimental ways. As a counter to this, Milayna hobbies herself with the collection of butterfly wings. Her wasps mysteriously seem to know of her fascination with them as they occasionally bring her the fallen wings of deceased butterflies. Milayna preserves them in a booklet to later frame for display. It is her way of forever honoring their distinctive patterns which would otherwise perish and be forgotten.

Lastly, Milayna is competitively natured and can't turn down a challenge unless it is outright stupid for her to accept. Meanwhile, her affinity for barriers has necessitated her ability to preemptively execute a strategy in order to sometimes prepare them. Fortunately for her, she has always been unintentionally covert outside of her public recognition. Particularly when she is simply walking near a person who randomly gets spooked due to her quiet entrances. In the least, she uses that introspection as a boosting self assurance when stealth is called for. Due to her preemptive experience, Milayna has become exceptionally efficient at hiding seals for traps and barrier reinforcement. Her persistent efforts, helping her advance at these 'patience demanding' tactics. Her ability to persist further backed by her decision to find her own happiness in spite of her dispirited origin.

• Proving her worth
    • Flower valleys
    • Most bugs and insects
    • Reading
    • Investigating

Dislikes:
    • False promises
    • Charlatans
    • Religion
    • Boisterous people
    • Scaly creatures
    • Laziness
    Fears:
    • Water
    • Rodents
    • Wells
    • Labyrinths

Goal(s):
    • To slay a behemoth in order to disprove the family's curse
    • To virtuously uphold her oath as a Sworn Sword

• Backstory:

Hailing from House Seggrfold as the firstborn child of the Great House's leader, Milayna grew accustomed to the great responsibility of eventually carrying on the familial torch. Her controversial father, Lífgjarn, initially exalted her into becoming the future heir of the house ever since she was young and it was melded into her identity. For a time, the relationship with her parents was admittedly ideal. She received plenty of attention and careful consideration, especially from her father.

Lífgjarn raised Milayna like a special stone that he would polish into a shining jewel, which brought with it the seemingly loving perks. Unbeknownst to her, his agenda for her to be heir was the sole reasoning. They spent much time in the family's library where they shared countless tales and endearing accounts. She was the center of his world, until it all would suddenly end like a dream.

It was around the birth of her newborn brother, that a seer planted a seed into her father's head regarding an age-old prophecy. It initiated a shift in her father's behavior, one that would forever be branded into her memory. Her father's attention toward her seemed to completely die. And soon, her little brother, Sævar, was professed to be the new heir of their family's legacy… a prophetic god sent that would end the curse on the Seggrfold name. Milayna was thrown into a shock, more so upon learning the reason as to why her father's attention faded from her.

More so unhappy than even her, was her mother who would not stand for her father's choice to throw away the preparations they had made for Milayna. Her mother, Mhairi demanded that he reconsider his life altering change of heart. Her father, however, was unyielding and was wholly convinced that Sævar was destined to be a king. The adjustment into accepting her husband's new standpoint based on a perceived legend, was intolerable. The wedge formed between her parents sent Milayna over the edge. She could no longer remain in a hostile home after bearing it for as long as she could.

Voluntarily exiling herself near the edge of thirteen, Milayna fled her homeland of Fura to enlist into the imperial military. It was there that she learned to highlight her natural talent for barriers that she would later specialize in. Upon seeing her eccentric combat style, a higher in command provided her the recommendation of advancing to a more specialized unit. Milayna raised up a sword and from then on, signed her life over to the Empress to rigorously serve her under any circumstance.

In the years prior to her decision to leave home, Milayna did stay for a period to help raise her baby brother who eventually grew into a smug, belligerent hellion thanks to their father. It was triggering for her to see the love stolen away from her to be poured onto a child that felt he was somehow greater than even the family. She grew to a point where she could not even look her father in the eyes when they'd cross paths… not that he'd even notice or care. To distract herself, she heavily utilized the newfound knowledge of an inherited talent that skipped a generation in her family. Her aunt Ishbel revealed to her that she possessed an innate ability to harness insects, particularly with those that she would share her chakra. Explaining much.

From as early as she can remember, Milayna had always been accompanied by a plethora of flying insects from vivacious butterflies to the more aggressive kind. Although, to her, all kinds remained neutral to her. Anytime she'd step outside, a flurry of them was sure to hover near her. Milayna never really minded at all though, as she'd grown used to them and enjoyed their curious company. She never really understood the peculiar formations they'd display for her based upon her certain actions. It had been her novice chakra level in the beginning that prevented her from seeing its potential. Fast forward to the present, Milayna uses her preference for the feisty wasps as one of her greatest assets.

• Family:

Mother:

| Mhairi Seggrfold |

Traditional. Humble. Kind and Depressed

Pre-split of the house, her mother was a cheery guardian and customary house mascot. Her number one life lesson for Milayna was humbleness. No matter how prestigious one may be, they were to never let it make them feel superior over another. Her mother would teach her how a lady of Seggrfold would conduct themself. Milayna, contrarily, being more of an unconventional trailblazer.

Father:
    | Lìfgjarn Seggrfold |

Respectful. Artistic. Curious and Cunning

Before the family's split, she at one time held her father's favor. Reading and story discussion was a favorite pastime of theirs. Now, Milayna feels unseen by him. He abruptly lost any interest in spending time with her, offering false promises all the while prioritizing Sævar over her. Feeling thrown away by him, she has foregone any ambition to exalt the family's name or to support their "prophetic legacy".

Siblings:
    • Sævar Seggrfold

Ambitious. Eager. Arrogant and Wrathful

Aside from her obligations as his sister, Milayna doesn't care much for her younger brother. His attitude repulses her and it certainly doesn't help that he is the center of their father's delusions. She suspects that their father has relentlessly deluded him and has overly glorified him to the point of no return. They never really got along nor did she ever appreciate his entitled behavior and view as becoming the new heir.

Friends:
    • Göran Grantebru

Careful. Strategic. Analytical and Friendly

An unexpectedly accommodating ally in the Sworn Swords. He has since vanished during an operation in Kirigakure. He was an exemplary wind nature strategist and considerate colleague. He inspired a positive change in her perspective on House Grantebru. He was one of Milayna's first friendly encounters upon joining the Swords.

• Katla Dowhon

Encouraging. Stabilizing. Cooperative and Witty

An insistent comrade of Milayna's that always tried to make her laugh and loosen her up. An inclusive yin release specialist that was an easy conversationalist. The good standing between their houses helped the companionship along. She was later transferred to another division and they were no longer able to work together.

Other People:
    • Aunt Liúsaidh

Highly Opinionated. Frank. Inquisitive and Intrusive

"Aunty Liú" is quite the character with her outlandish entrances and snoopy antics. Although unpopular with the house majority, Aunt Liú is a hit with Milayna who finds her aunt's ways of dealing with others particularly amusing. She and her aunt share a whimsical bond in which her aunt assures her with a wink of an eye.

• Ishbel Seggrfold

Mute. Considerate. Sweet and Supportive

Milayna's Aunt Ishbel is a wordless woman who shows her love with actions and quiet gestures for her niece. Upon significant occasions or unexpected visits, Milayna would always receive the most thoughtful gifts from her aunt Ishbel. Ishbel being her biggest, silent cheerleader who helped her learn how to hem.

• Ewan Seggrfold

Loud. Abrasive. Combative and Leisurely

Uncle Ewan isn't exactly a favorite of Milayna's due to the volume of his voice. She's always seen him as being pretty tactless and uncompromising. He could be overly confrontational with others in a public setting which would oftentimes make her uncomfortable. However, she could appreciate his persistence to get his way.

• Graeme Seggrfold

Milayna's other uncle whom she's unclose with

• tarantula_hawk_wasp_by_guiler_717_db6d8x9-fullview.jpg

Name of Weapon or Item:
    Nightmare Wasps

Description:
    Tarantula hawks with hallucinogenic stings

DN3p4.png

1564627252078_fc3178d8291327f054eec0a583602a6a.gif

Name of Weapon or Item:
    Form shifting barriers

Description:
    Using her chakra, she is able to generate a variety of barriers for different uses. The spatial constructs can shift from transparent or opaque, and can be expanded or reduced in size. Barriers can also be infused with chakra natures for elemental barriers or enhanced with sealing tags. Concentrated barrier armor can become fiery or the like when infused. All three of her natures can be implemented into her shields, fire being the weakest and yang being the strongest.

Fire infusion - flaming armor or shields as an added blistering layer
    Earth infusion - muddy armor or constructs for lessening projectile impacts
    Yang infusion - her wasps are guided into a barrier formation for extra support

DN3p4.png

weaving-wasp-needles.png

Name of Weapon or Item:
    Weaving Wasp Needles

Description:
    These dark, chiseled throwing needles are intertwined by chakra threads. If both needles fly around the same target, they spin a thread that can bind and restrain it. In addition, the needles can be used as a set of weaver's tools. They can mend a simple tear or craft a simple garment given the proper materials.

• Skills/Abilities

• Near impeccable Barrier Ninjutsu
    • Remarkable insect utilization
    • Effective needle strategies
    • High chakra control
    • Fluent in Chonobi, Taika and Yakimara

DN3p4.png

Special Traits

• Average chakra reserves
    • Master level stealth
    • Usefully inquisitive
    • Fairly compromising

• Custom Techniques:
    each barrier can be destroyed with enough force and are within her range at approximately 200 meters/650 feet.

Concentrated Barrier

a chakra barrier is concentrated around the smallest of dimensions and can even be fashioned into armor for surrounding allies. The armor only lasts for a limited amount of time unless maintained with chakra expense. C+ Barrier Ninjutsu. Mid-range. Space-time vulnerability. Hand seals: Horse or Hare

Projected Barrier Technique
    propels a chakra barrier into a desired location for blocking incoming attacks from any direction and for barrier mobilization. The projected shield can be shattered with enough damage, and can take time to regenerate. C+ Barrier Ninjutsu. Mid-range. Hand seals: one hand Ram seal

Safe House Technique
    constructs a soundproof and sightless chamber where private conversations are kept private with metamaterial cloaking. The user must maintain their stance to keep the shield activated. This technique is unable to be mobilized while in effect. B+ Barrier Ninjutsu. Short-range. Hand seals: Rat or Hare

Explosive Confinement
    the walls of a chakra barrier detonate around a target. The spatial construct lights up giving a warning before exploding. In the period that the barrier lights up, the walls become intangible which allows the chance to flee if fast enough. B+ Barrier Ninjutsu. Short-range. Hand seals: Hare → Monkey → Ox → Tiger

Closing Walls Technique
    the walls of a barrier close in around a target. The closing process is fairly slow which gives enough time for a victim to break out if able. This technique is not only used for combat, but also as an effective tactic for interrogation. B+ Barrier Ninjutsu. Mid-range. Hand seals: Hare → Snake → Ox → Boar

Living Nightmare Technique
    a small opening in a barrier forms to allow a swarm of nightmare wasps to be unleashed inside the construct. Fire and smoke are the only chances one has to survive their hellish fury, but even that risks the chance of suffocating on one's own fumes within the confinement. High chakra expense with wasp clones, so unable to keep up for an extensive period. Once a day usage. A+ Barrier Ninjutsu. Any range. Hand seals: Hare only

A Thousand Angry Wasps Technique
    using her own chakra, Milayna is able to clone her wasps by ten fold to form a massive swarm. She is unable to engage this technique if enough of her chakra has already been expended. The clones are perishable after an extended amount of time. B+ Ninjutsu. Long range. Smoke vulnerability. Hand seals: Ram → Rat → Dragon → Tiger

Blockade of Stingers
    A nightmare swarm forms into a living barrier or wall that surrounds or guards the user or a specified target. C+ Ninjutsu. One hand. All ranges.

Canon Techniques:
    all canon techniques would have her signature barrier look

Barrier Method Formation

Three Seal Barrier

Five Seal Barrier
    with doppelganger activation

Quarantine wall

Sensing Barrier
    A perimeter max of 500 meters / 1640 ft

Confinement barrier

Barrier: Reclose Technique

Barrier: Canopy Method Formation

Self-Repairing Barrier

Barrier Gates Five Seals Technique: Castle Closing Eight Gates

Sealing Tag Barrier

Shrine Pass Technique
    her own original take inspired by the canon

should be my last for awhile :3

Last edited:
@luelle

The edits have been made. I approve of the character.

• Love
@luelle

That was a pleasant read, until I came across the Nightmare Wasps.

MadeupImpressiveIrishterrier-size_restricted.gif

Very original and nice barrier techniques! You have my approval and as such can post the sheet in the approved thread.

• Love

f390e004e9fdf160db0614fe4dcead71.jpg

Name:
Hisao Kawata
Nickname:
None
Jounin
Organization:

Jirian Authority Shinobi Corps

"Do it right or don't do it at all."

• Chakra Nature:[/b]

Earth (Affinity), Wind
    Age and date of birth:
    26, 16/07, born in 451
    Age Appearance:
    30's
    Sexuality:
    Hetero

• Length and build:
    1.8m, Slim
    Weight:
    72kg
    Rainy, Winter

Scars and tattoos:

Currently, # has:
    None

• Personality:
    Hisao is a rather calm guy. Doesn't let much phase him, always tries to keep to what he does best and serve the country well. Off the job, he will normally stick to a very standard lifestyle, and won't do much to try and interact with his colleagues, being somewhat of a reclusive person like that.

On the job, Hisao is more serious, still does his best to not let anything overwhelm him, and will always try and stick to his orders given as best as he can. When needing to rely on his judgement, he will always try and first find the best way for him (and his team) to gain a superior defensive stance, so they could first hold their ground.

• Alcohol
    • Fishing
    • Being outdoors
    Dislikes:
    • Bureaucracy
    • Arrogance
    • Meats (beef, lamb, pork)
    Fears:
    • Losing his home.
    • Dying alone.
    Goal(s):
    • Serve his country until old age.
    • Settle down and have a family.

• Backstory:
    Born to a fisherman and a fish merchant in a small settlement near the northern shores of the Water Country, Hisao had a rather simple upbringing at first. His parents immediately started teaching him about fish and fishing and wanted to get him involved as soon as possible. At the age of 5, however, he started showcasing signs of chakra, and was soon approached by members of the Shinobi Corps, who helped verify his chakra levels and put forward an offer for his parents to have him enlist to the military and the Shinobi corps when he gets to a more proper age.

The next few years, Hisao hadn't heard so much of a word about it, being more focused on the businesses his parents had occupied. He learned more about what both did, and kept being encouraged to do what he was interested in. Eventually, at the age of 9, the Great War began, and the military began looking for more volunteers around the country. His parents elected to try and shelter Hisao from the war the best they could, but eventually the shinobi corps came to them again, asking if they had considered things, when he was 12. He would not deploy to the war immediately, instead learn how to better utilize his abilities in the military and shinobi academies. Due to outside pressure, his parents signed him up, despite their own reluctance to do so.

Few years passed as he studied in the academies, and the war also came to an end, one that felt bitter among his senseis and when he achieved genin, among his superiors in the shinobi corp. Things started going downhill for the country from that point, and he just started serving it the best he could. He had a rather consistent team for about 3 years, before he got Chuunin rank, and after that he also started getting some simple solo missions to perform. With how the leaders were, Hisao felt far from desiring to try and push for the top, instead opting to serve his best and to, perhaps, find a family much like how his parents found one another.

The next years were mostly changing for him each time the regime changed. First with the 4th and 5th Mizukage, then the revolution into a Republic, and finally to the Jirou Authority. Throughout the many changes, his father had an accident in a fishing trip, later passing away from his injuries. His mother passed away not long after his father, leaving Hisao alone. After he sold his parents fishing boat and house, Hisao decided to keep on fishing as a hobby. About two years later, he received a notice that he would be appointed to look over a team. Accepting his new orders, Hisao wondered how things would go from now, being in charge of a team.

• Family:

Mother:
    | Aika Kawata | Deceased

Father:
    | Sai Kawata | Deceased

Friends:
    None so far

Other People:
    None worth noting (yet)

• Name of Weapon or Item:
    Dragon-Steel Kama
    Description:
    Made at the hands of the Akechi clan, the Kama is made entirely from Dragon-Steel, with the handle having a leather cover. The blade itself also has a small signature of the Akechi that forged it.

DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:
    Average shinobi gear
    Description:
    A pouch containing Kunai, shuriken, string, tags and smoke bombs.

• Skills/Abilities
    • Expert with the Kama
    • Great Chakra Control
    • Good Strength
    • Good Taijutsu
    • Average Ninjutsu
    • Average Kenjutsu

DN3p4.png

Special Traits
    • Average Chakra Reserves.
    • Has street connections and knowledge of how the criminals in the Authority operate.
    • More of a Defensive fighter.
    • Capable of holding his breath for 2 minutes.

@Nim

Approved by me bud. We spoke off it and the sheet looks dandy.

@Nim

Approved by me. You know what to do now. ;)

Name:
Hiroshi Hon

Nickname:
The Yellow Wolf

Jonin
Captain-Commander of The Tiger's Claw
Captain of The Wolf Guard

Organization:

The Hon Clan
House of Magnhild
Imperial Akinian Military

"More important than physical power is the power to believe."

• Bloodline:
    The Hon Clan

Chakra Nature:
    Wind Release( Affinity )
    Lightning Release
    Fire Release

Age and date of birth:
    27th of August in the year of 449, aged 28.

Age Appearance:
    Over 30.

Sexuality:

Straight.

• Hiroshi Hon

Length and build:
    196cm tall, average, slightly muscular build.

Weight:
    90kg.

Early spring or Autumn with windy weather.

Scars and tattoos:
    Currently, Hiroshi has:

• Personality:
    Hiroshi is a person hard to describe without knowing him personally. For most people who do not know him, he might be a bit melancholic, sometimes even depressed, but then again, in some situations, one might consider him arrogant and cocky. However, none of that is true - Hiroshi is a person who reveals himself only to the ones he knows long enough and trusts them, thus leading to many misunderstandings about him.

As somebody grows closer and closer to Hiroshi, he slowly reveals his true personality, something completely different from what one might think upon first look. Hiroshi, in truth, is a bit shy as a person, especially when he gets complimented for his achievements. However, after he convinces himself, instead of being shy changes his attitude - he rather believes the compliment and puts his best effort not to disappoint the ones who complimented him.

Hiroshi is a humble person, who knows his place, both in the Hon Clan and in the village and Empire he is serving, never talking bad about his superiors - though, he has his own breaking point when he will say everything he means - in a more or less polite way. He is also an honorable person, never doing anything to cross another person's plans or interests - this, however does not apply to his combat style, where he will exploit everything and anything he can to defeat his enemy. He does his best to always maintain his composure, but whenever he gets angered all restraints are gone. In that case, Hiroshi won't stop at nothing and will use every single tool in his arsenal to defeat his adversary.

Having seen what the world really is during his travels, he decided he will not accept what the world wants him to be, but that the world has to accept who he is. He developed a kind, caring personality that manifests in his every day interaction with others, no matter what. This led to his firm dedication for what he thinks is right, no matter how much others may disagree with him. Once he makes up his mind, only certain persons can make him change his decision. Hiroshi also detests liars, and will always fight lies, in whatever form he may encounter them. This also means Hiroshi never lies.

• Spending time with his family, friends and subordinates
    • Spending time honing and improving his skills
    • Spending time with Hirudora
    • Making new acquaintances and friends
    • Reading and studying history
    • Naps with Hirudora
    • Noodles and spicy food
    Dislikes:
    • Tropical temperatures
    • Dishonest, lying and lazy people
    • Killing
    • Any form of excess brutality
    • Paperwork
    • Tomatoes
    Fears:
    • Disappointing the people he cares about
    • Losing the people he holds closest
    • Allowing his subordinates die as a result of his actions
    • Making the wrong decision at a crucial moment
    • Being left with no place to call home or ending up alone
    • Losing the loyalty and friendship of Hirudora
    Goal(s):
    • Leave behind a lasting legacy
    • Prove his loyalty to his clan and Empire
    • Nurture and aid the growth of the next generation
    • Learn more about the Tigers of Benin

• Backstory:

Hiroshi was born on a summer day, twenty seven years ago. His mother, Koutaigou was a teacher at the Hon Estate under the leadership of the then head of the clan, Sahoru Hon. His father, Yamato Hon was an elite guard at the Hon Estate. They named the boy Hiroshi, in hopes he would grow up to the meaning of the name. His early childhood was a calm and happy part of his life, that for some reason he dislikes thinking or talking about it. The same can't be said about the part of his life where he was old enough to start training.

His training was initially carried out only by Yamoto, but he was later trained by more masters of the Hon Clan. Around the time he would reach the age of seven, Yataro Hon, the Elite Guard, was killed in combat against the enemies of the clan. This event shattered his childhood illusions of a safe world where the mighty warriors were immortal and always survived. Yet at the same time the passing of his father managed to motivate him to continue his training, more determined than before.

The young Hiroshi was looking up to his peers and did his best to live up to the expectations of those around him. He was initially trained in the mastery of Lightning Release, despite it later turning out not to be his affinity. The young boy quickly progressed through the lessons, and as the war on the horizon loomed closer and closer. As war broke out, Hiroshi trained as hard as he could to be able to join his clan on the frontlines. Shortly after managing to perform the Lightning Beast Running Technique, and thus being considered of age, he was allowed to join the war in its last year. He saw the cruelty of war, the lack of any sense in it, but carried out his duties the best way he could do at his age. He made some very good friends during the war, only to lose them weeks and months later. This led him to cherish the ones close to him, no matter what happened. After one year spent on the front lines, the young Hon returned with the surviving members from the clan, with every single one of them being praised for their accomplishments.

He immediately resumed his training and developed a strong devotion to his clan and the Hidden Leaf Village. Appeased by the idea of The Will of Fire, he decided to adopt it in his own thinking as well. He was on very good terms with the rest of his clan, during these days, first signs of him having the ability to become a great shinobi started to surface. At first he had a hard time believing it himself, but later, he took the compliments into consolidation and worked even harder. It was during this year that his nature release affinity was discovered as Wind Release, and he immediately started intense training with it.

Some time after this discovery, Hiron Hon left for Konohagakure, which greatly inspired him to do the same thing and follow his younger peer. But dark clouds were gathering around his future - Sahoru Hon died, and Katsuro Hon gained power over the clan. Hiroshi knew his place, but he still voiced his opinion which got him into bad odds with the head of the clan. Hiroshi was one of the few young Hon´s who did not hide his dislike for Katsuro´s rule. He maintained a strong bond with his mother, but he felt it was unable to maintain, due to her being a follower of Katsuro. The last straw to the strained family relationship was when she supported the current rule. Hiroshi knew he had to act, but he was waiting for the best chance to do so. Some time later, he learned that Sahoru Hon appointed Zakito Hon as the next head of the clan, but he had to stay silent, as he was already held under suspicions by the head of the clan.

When Katsuro´s harsh rule reached its climax by mistreating Lilia Hon, he knew now was the time to act. He openly raised his contempt for the ruling of the clan and declared his affiliation towards Konohagakure. This forced him to leave the estate with Lilia, bidding a farewell to his mother and masters. He and Lilia made their way to the village, thus making sure they were banned from the clan, never to return to the estate again. Once in the village, Hiroshi sought out Zakito and despite his very best efforts, they ended in a bitter argument. Hiroshi insisted Zakito should have acted when he got the chance, and that his actions de facto allowed the decline of the Hon Clan and that he will not watch as his clan was withering and dying. This marked the beginning of his ten year long journey.

Hiroshi left Konohagakure, left the Land of Fire and traveled around the world. He dislikes talking about this time of his years. He describes the first eight years of his journey as being lost in the darkness, wandering around the world without any goal or desire to achieve something. However, subtle changes started to show on his personality. During those days, the Hiroshi Hon that is a Konohagakure Jonin and a proud Wolf started to form himself from the nothingness that remained in the young Hon.

News from the Land of Fire reached him from time to time. He felt a strange relief as he heard about the death of Katsuro Hon, though he felt sorry for the loss - despite his rule and his cruelty, he was still a member of the clan. He thought about returning into the village, but he felt that he was not yet prepared for it, so he continued his travels. Around the time he was twenty years old, he gained the respect of a very rare breed of Tigers, signing a contract which allowed him to summon his Tiger companion, Hirudora. He still felt that he was missing something from his life and refused to return. He felt so three years later, slowly turning twenty four years old - he started his journey back to the Land of Fire. Rumors about the death of Zakito reached his ears, and this made him hasten his journey.The rumors could neither be confirmed nor denied, so he wanted to see for himself.

He returned to the Hon Estate some time before the current events, immediately reconciling with his mother and the rest o the clan. The clan, noticing how he changed, accepted him back, but Hiroshi knew he had to work hard to be fully accepted. Immediately after that, he declared his loyalty to both the Hon Clan and The Village Hidden by Leafes, the later after he and Zakito settled their not so easy past. Hiroshi aided the village in its conflicts and briefly trained his own team as well, and despite it not working out as he hoped to, he still expressed desire to return to mentoring some day.

When the Shoji occupation took place, Hiroshi served on the front lines during most of the conflict, forming several bonds that would further change his personality and views on life as well. The bonds created there are among the ones he cherishes the most and the conflict helped him to affirm his loyalty to his Village. Hiroshi was key to establishing The Tiger's Claw and was appointed as the unit's commanding officer since its conception. Under his and Saki Yamanaka's lead, the Claws become one of the most respected units of Konoha's forces.

When The Empire of Akino was formed, Hiroshi did his - however marginal it might have been - part to aid the ongoing reforms, mostly reforming The Tiger's Claw to fit the new Imperial Akinian Military. As it was back with Konoha, The Claws again gained recognition as one of the finest units, but this was mostly due to Saki Yamanaka's efforts, as Hiroshi became involved mostly in the administrative side of the unit, something he loathed. Recently, with signs of unrest spreading in The Empire, Hiroshi decided to step forward again and do his service to The Empress he sworn his fealty to.

• Family:

Mother:
    | Koutaigou |
    | Loving, Caring |

Hiroshi inherited many of his traits from his mother, a person he still values greatly. Despite the two not always getting along, they learned to set their differences aside. Hiroshi still turns to her for advice from time to time, and while not always agreeing with the received advice he still holds it to great value.

Father:
    | Yamoto (Deceased) |

| Mourning |

Just as with his mother, Hiroshi held his father in the highest regards. He greatly respected and admired him, and was deeply saddened by his passing. When remembering him, he thinks about him as a hero and a great man he aspires to be as well. Hiroshi visits his grave regularly, often spending hours at it and always resting his tanto blade on it.

Siblings:

• None.

Friends:
    | Hiron Hon |
    | Respectful, Admiring |
    Despite the two not always agreeing and being almost polar opposites, Hiroshi holds a great deal of respect and admiration towards Hiron, doing his best to match his proves.

| Zakito Hon |
    | Respectful, Loyal |
    To Hiroshi, Zakito has evolved from a 'passive man' from his early years to the person he believes is the best thing that could possibly happen to The Hon Clan. He holds nothing but respect and admiration towards him, and is willing to go to any lengths to prove his loyalty, or to protect him.

| Aiko Cho-Hon |
    | Respectful, Wary |
    Despite working with Aiko only briefly, Hiroshi holds a great deal of respect towards her. His respect is almost matched by his wariness due to Aiko's skills in Genjutsu, a field that Hiroshi holds a strong dislike towards. While being wary around her all the time, he also knows that she would never abuse her powers.

| Kiyomi Homura I |
    | Respectful, Loyal, Caring |
    Having gone through a lot with the current Empress, Hiroshi holds her in the highest regards possible. He greatly admires Kiyomi's dedication to her Empire, her skills and her determination to endure everything to achieve her goals. As with Zakito, he is willing to go to any lengths to prove his loyalty to the Empress.

| Saki Yamanaka |
    | Respectful, Friendly, Protective |
    Hiroshi holds the young Yamanaka in high regard, respecting her skills both in and out of combat. As she is the second-in-command of the Tiger Claws and thus his subordinate, he is willing to put himself in harm's way, despite the fact that Saki might already be more skilled than he is.

Other People:

| Masami Hyuuga |
    | Supportive, Trusting |
    While Masami was a student of Team 6 under Hiroshi's leadership, the two never formed a closer bond. Despite this, Hiroshi learned that Masami can be trusted and he made a promise to her that he will be there should she need anything.

| Mamoru Senju |
    | Supportive |
    During the Shoji occupation, Hiroshi spent some time with the young Senju. While he was impressed by his dedication, he considers the young boy a bit naive with his ideas and viewpoints, yet at the same time admires him for believing in them despite the odds.

• Name of Weapon or Item:
    Konoha earphone communicator
    Description:
    A convenient communicator that enables better communication in and between teams. The communicator is small and designed to not cause any irritation for the user. It has some stations, each for a specific group.
    The range/radius to which messages and communication can be held with the use of the communicators is about 2.5 km wide.
    Channel A :
    Is for the team, thus everything that is said in station A will only be transferred and heard by those within the team.
    Channel B :
    Is for every other team in the 2.5 km radius. It will enable and provide communication to Konoha teams and thus enables better teamwork for when two or more teams are in each other's radius, which can lead to more missions with higher chances of success.
    Channel C:
    This is only available for Jounins and leaders of teams. The C station provides communication for leaders of teams, without the problem that can be caused if the students also talk through the communicator. It will mostly be used for leaders of teams to direct their teams better in a synchronized attack or movement etc.
    Appearance:

Standard appearance. Really.
    DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:
    Standard Shinobi Tools
    Description:
    Standard Shinobi Tools. Five kunai, twenty shuriken and three fuma shuriken. His gear comes with wire strings ( 25 m ), smoke bombs ( 3 ), explosive tags ( 5 ). He carries the fuma shuriken in a separate pouch.
    Appearance:[
    Hiroshi's Ninja Tools
    Fuma shuriken
    Name of Weapon or Item:
    Yamoto's Tanto
    Description:
    The typical tanto that some Elite Wolf Guards carry as their weapon of choice. This tanto had been the weapon of choice of Yamoto Hon, the father of Hiroshi Hon. After his conversation with Kenzan, Hiroshi had been granted the broken weapon. Given the advice to seek out the infamous Clan smith, Kinu Sarutobi-Hon, Hiroshi has the weapon in a repaired state. Kinu even has used some chakra conducting steel to make the deadly weapon even more lethal as Hiroshi can use his Wind Affinity chakra jutsu with the blade. Hiroshi wears his tanto on his back, above his waist and over his pouch with his tools.
    Appearance:

Yamoto's Fang

• Skills/Abilities
    Fast at weaving Hand Seals
    Highly skilled in Ninjutsu and Taijutsu
    Highly agile combatant
    Combination techniques with Hirudora

DN3p4.png

Special Traits
    Above average chakra levels
    Very good chakra control
    Great dislike for killing, only kills when necessary

• Mastery of Academy Techniques

Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique
    Shadow Clone Technique( One clone only )
    Lightning Release Shadow Clone
    Manipulating Attack Blades
    Manipulated Shuriken Technique

Name of Technique:
    Chakra Dash
    Type of Jutsu:
    Supplementary
    B
    Range:
    Close ( up to 5m )
    Nature Type:
    None
    Handseals:
    Ram
    Description:
    Upon forming the Ram seal, Hiroshi gathers chakra in his legs for a set amount of time depending on the distance he wants to cross using this technique, with the maximum charge time being one and a half second. Upon doing this, he is able to move at high speeds, easily tricking weaker foes into believing that he used a Space-Time technique.
    Weakness:
    The technique takes some time to charge, which can be exploited as an opening against Hiroshi. He can use the technique to its full effect only two times per combat, every attempt to use the technique after that is guaranteed to fail and will most likely result in damage to Hiroshi's legs.

Name of Technique:
    Combination Technique : Great Firestorm
    Type of Jutsu:
    Offensive
    A
    Range:
    All ranges
    Handseals:
    The respective handseals of parent techniques
    Description:
    Hiroshi can use this technique in combination with either Hirudora or his own Shadow Clone. It consists of a combination of Fire and Wind release techniques, with the former being strengthened by the latter.
    Weakness:
    Both users of the technique must be able to perform their part. Thus preventing either of them is the easiest counter. Also, a sufficiently skilled Water Release user can greatly reduce or even completely negate this attack.

Name of Technique:
    Lightning and Tempest
    Type of Jutsu:
    Offensive
    S
    Range:
    Close ( Taijutsu bases move )
    Nature Type:
    Wind Release / Lightning Release
    Handseals:
    Tiger - Snake - Ram
    Description:
    This is Hiroshi's ultimate close combat move. Upon forming the necessary hand handseals, he surrounds both of his fists with his dominant chakra natures, Wind and Lightning. The fist surrounded by his Wind natured chakra is surrounded by thousands of small needles spinning around it, violently forcing their way with anything they come into contact with. The fist surrounded by Lightning natured chakra is based on Zakito Hon's Lighting Cutter, but it's only a match in its destructive power, but a far cry in terms of stability. Upon contact with his target, wild lightning arcs strike the target, causing various degrees of damage.
    Weakness:
    Elemental weaknesses can completely negate this technique, and while it can grant Hiroshi an overwhelming advantage against his foes, using this technique comes at a terrible price. The needles circulating around his Wind infused fist cause damage to him as well, damage that is accompanied with excruciating pain of the needles burrowing into his body. His Lighting infused fist is subject to the same wild arcs his enemies suffer, causing severe burns on his hand. Hiroshi can maintain this technique only for a maximum of ten seconds. Should he hold it longer, he risks irreparable damage to his hands that could easily end his career as a shinobi.

Wind Release
    Blade of Wind
    Pressure Damage
    Great Breakthrough
    Gale Palm
    Whirlwind Fist
    Wind Cutter
    Vacuum Sphere
    Vacuum Sword
    Bursting Compressed Air
    Vacuum Blade

Name of Technique:
    Yamoto's Grace
    Type of Jutsu:
    Offensive / Defensive
    B
    Range:
    Close
    Handseals:
    None
    Description:
    Hiroshi focuses his Wind natured chakra into his tanto or any of his weapons, creating a small pocket containing immense pressure. Upon bursting, the pocket releases a shockwave capable of throwing enemies off balance or deflect incoming projectiles. If he uses the technique on his tanto, he uses it after grappling and impaling his enemy. The release of the technique in this way can cause a wide range of injuries - from bursting internal organs to a gruesome death.
    Weakness:
    Repeated use of the technique causes a large amount of stress onto his tanto, so it is ill advised to use this move all the time. Hiroshi needs to be in grappling distance to the target, thus exposing himself to possible counterattacks as well. The long range version of this technique can still be dodged by any moderately skilled combatant. The close range version also puts Hiroshi to great risk due to him being so close to the resulting shockwave.

Name of Technique:
    Wind Release : Spiralling Needles
    Type of Jutsu:
    Offensive
    A
    Range:
    Medium to Long ( 5m to 10m )
    Nature Type:
    Wind Release
    Handseals:
    Ram
    Description:
    Hiroshi throws a ranged weapon that he uses as a focal point of his Wind natured chakra. He then creates dozens of small needles from it, spinning them rapidly around the used tool. Upon releasing the Ram seal, the needles are launched in all directions around the tool, piercing almost everything in a small radius around the tool.
    Weakness:
    The effective range of the needles is around 1.5m at best, thus making this a weapon requiring high accuracy. Lightning Release can completely negate the attack and any decently skilled combatant can avoid the shuriken.

Lightning Release
    Lightning Beast Tracking Fang
    Electromagnetic Murder
    Thunder

Name of Technique:
    Yamoto's Vengeance
    Type of Jutsu:
    Offensive
    B
    Range:
    Close
    Nature Type:
    Lightning Release
    Handseals:
    None
    Description:
    Upon focusing his lightning natured chakra into his tanto and upon piercing his foe with it he releases it into the body of the victim, thus paralyzing them. The intensity of the attack is dependent upon the amount of the chakra used in the technique .
    Weakness:
    Repeated use of the technique causes a large amount of stress onto his tanto, so it is ill advised to use this move all the time. Hiroshi needs to be in grappling distance to the target, thus exposing himself to possible counterattacks as well.

Fire Release
    Dragon Fire Technique
    Great Fireball Technique
    Fire Dragon Bullet
    Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
    Phoneix Sage Flower Nail Crimson

Name of Technique:
    Yamoto's Fury
    Type of Jutsu:
    Offensive
    A
    Range:
    Close
    Nature Type:
    Fire Release
    Handseals:
    None
    Description:
    Hiroshi focuses his fire natured chakra into his tanto and upon impaling his enemy, he releases the chakra in the form of heat into his victim. The results can be immediate and fatal to any adversary.
    Weakness:
    Repeated use of the technique causes a large amount of stress onto his tanto, so it is ill advised to use this move all the time. Hiroshi needs to be in grappling distance to the target, thus exposing himself to possible counterattacks as well.

• Name:
    Hirudora, The Daytime Tiger
    Species:
    Tiger of Benin
    Size:
    As a prime example of his species, Hirudora is currently the size of a horse and will not grow further.
    Unique Traits:
    Hirudora possesses the ability of human speech, something that is not common among his species. He and Hiroshi have a special sort of connection that allows them to sense the emotions of the other to a certain degree.
    Techniques:
    Great Fireball Technique

Name of Technique:
    Fire Release : Fur Senbon
    Type of Jutsu:
    Offensive
    B
    Range:
    Mid To Long ( up to 10m )
    Handseals:
    None
    Description:
    Hirudora moulds its chakra for a few seconds, then transfers it to its body part that is to be used in the technique. As soon as the chakra reaches its destination, the fur hardens and is set ablaze as it launches towards the intended target.
    Weakness:
    As with all Fire Release techniques, Water Release is a very effective counter to Blazing Fur. Also any decently skilled combatant can get out of the area that Hirudora can target with this technique.

History:

Last edited:
@RedFox

The revised CS of the captain-commander of the Tiger Claws is accepted by me if you would do one change:
- Lower Hirudora's jutsu to B.

@RedFox

Approved. Please move that sheet to where it belongs! The approved character thread! (Once you have indeed changed what Gero requested.)

• Name: Shinta Yukishiro

Bloodline: Yukishiro Clan (Aizu Domain - Kirgakure)

Chakra Nature: Lightning (Affinity)

Age and Date of Birth: Born on the 4th of December, 461

Age Appearance: 20

Actual Age: 16

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Favorite Season: Winter; frosty mornings.

Father: Hiko Yukishiro

Mother: Tomoe Yukishiro

Brother: Enishi Yukishiro

"Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price."

• Height and Build: 181.51 cm

Weight:74.84 Kg

Eye: Color: Coppery-Brown

Hair Color: Black; long

Physical Description With raven-colored hair that would make an Uchiha envious and pale, fair skin as milky white as the moon's ethereal glare at night; Shinta is extraordinary in that he has an almost angelic appearance. He has a slender, seamless face that narrows to a point at his strong chin and elevated cheekbones that display a manifestation of his noble lineage. Shinta has a tall, trimmed, and fit physique corded with surprisingly powerful and lean muscles along his arms and legs. However, speed, timing, and his insight into how to calculate which way a foe might attack from are his greatest assets.

Armor Type: Ō-yoroi armour with kote (armoured sleeves), sune-ate (greaves), and the hai-date (cuisses). The ō-yoroi combines plate and scales (kozane) laced together (lamellar). One specific advance over earlier armors is that the kozane of ō-yoroi are first laced together and then covered with lacquer, which enhances resistance to corrosion.

"Never allow your Loyalty to become Slavery."

• Skills:
    [1.] Good Chakra Control
    [3.] Very good swordsmanship - he has an inherent talent for kenjutsu and battojutsu.
    [5.] Average Taijutsu
    [6.] No Genjutsu ability - (Shinta) has a drastic liability to learn and use genjutsu, due to some cause. He has quite some trouble facing and dispelling genjutsu as well - requiring often others to break out of a genjutsu

Traits:
    [2.] Poor Chakra Reserves
    [4.] Loyal
    [7.] Keen insight
    [8.] Has shown that he is a quick and capable thinker; knows and likes to formulate tactics and strategies.

"You either die a Hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the Villain."

• [1.] Kunai

[ 2.]Tag bombs

[3.]Thin wire

[4.] Tachi

[5.]Tanto

[6.]Wakazashi

[7.] Kusari-gama (Used sparingly)

"Fake Love is worse than Real Hate."

• [Sword Techniques (No Chakra)]​

Ryūtsuisen (龍槌閃, Dragon Hammer Flash) – From a position higher than one's opponent (usually initiated by a powerful jump and often performing a midair roll to prop it up), one uses the momentum of the fall to strengthen a two-handed sword swing that brings the blade down on the opponent's head or shoulder.

Ryūtsuisen ● Zan (龍槌閃・惨, Dragon Hammer Flash: Disaster) – Beginning in the same way as Ryūtsuisen, the user positions the sword as to initiate a downward stab to the head instead of a downward swing.

Ryūkansen (龍巻閃, Dragon Coil Flash) – Most effective when surrounded by enemies as this technique has the user spin to attack in all directions. It can also be used as a counterattack against a thrust or charge, one sidesteps a forward-moving opponent and moves past them. In doing so, one spins in a full circle, adding momentum and centrifugal force to the strength of the sword swing, which is then aimed at either the opponent's back or the back of the neck. The first two kanji used can also be read as tatsumaki, a Japanese term for "waterspout" or "tornado", and is often written with two different kanji used for "ryū/tatsu" (竜巻 as opposed to 龍巻).

Ryūkansen ● Tsumuji (龍巻閃・旋, Dragon Coil Flash: Hair Whirl) – One of the variations of Ryūkansen, Ryūkansen Tsumuji, like its other variations, is most effective as a counter-attack, but can be used as an offensive attack. Unlike the original, Tsumuji involves a forward-Horizontal spin in a drilling motion like a torpedo. Tsumuji is the full kun'yomi reading of the kanji 旋, which is usually used as a term for "the whirl on top of one's head".

Ryūtsui ● Shōsen (龍槌・翔閃, Dragon Hammer-Soar Flash) – A combination of Ryūtsuisen and Ryūshōsen, Ryūtsui-Shōsen begins with the powerful jump and supported upswing of Ryūshōsen, giving the leap enough power to pass one's opponent in mid-air, and on the returning drop, Ryūtsuisen is performed. it is unknown if this move can be performed effectively without using a sakabatō, as the initial Ryūtsuisen would already be fatal if landed correctly with a normal katana. It can also work the other way around at times, where the Ryūtsuisen performed first instead, followed by a reversal-slash styled Ryūshōsen.

Ryūsōsen (龍巣閃, Dragon Nest Flash) – A massive flurry of strikes delivered to the opponent. The sheer speed of the slashes makes this technique difficult to counter or defend.

Ryūsōsen ● Garami (龍巣閃・咬, Dragon Nest Flash: Gnawing) – A technique that which targets the foe's head.

[Ninjutsu]
    [1.] Lightning Rod
    [2.] Lightning Chakra Beast
    [3.] Shadow Clone

[Chakra Flow Techniques - D rank]​

[1.] Doryūsen (土龍閃, Earth/Land Dragon Flash) – A ranged attack, Doryūsen strikes an opponent outside of the user's range by striking the ground and sending earthen debris at a said opponent with knockout force. This attack is a diversionary tactic used to blind and possibly immobilize an opponent

[2.] Ryūkansen ● Arashi (龍巻閃・嵐, Dragon Coil Flash: Storm/Tempest) – A variation of the normal Ryūkansen, this technique places the swordsman in a full rolling somersault slash while attacking, making It an effective Counter Attack against downward slash attacks and/or from above. The attack often varies with its momentum in its appearances, and in some cases, the attack can possibly hit more than once to shred apart the opposition.

[3.] Ryūkansen ● Kogarashi (龍巻閃・凩, Dragon Coil Flash: Wintry Wind) – This involves a single small side-step coupled with a 90-degree pivot turn inward and a backhanded slash that quickly blasts the foe away; unlike the original version which is a full 180-degree full spin and slash. The Kogarashi is the quickest of the four variations, however, the weakest as well. It is the ideal Counter Attack when dealing with a faster or unreadable attack, Kogarashi can be performed as either a simple mid-way-stopping slash or a full-coverage wide-slash; either way, it only involves a mere single turn.

"No matter how much you hurt inside, the dead can never return."

• While a Samurai and a noble, Shinta is rather polite even to commoners however, he does know his place and will be among the first of the nobility to remind a person of their station. He isn't as strict as his father is, though. His father worked at the behest of the Daimyo before the Jirou. A skilled combatant, strategist, and positive thinker when things look the bleakest. He is a proud young man and when that pride is hurt, or taken aback, it forces him to rethink things. He admires his father and for all her tough love, loves his mother a great deal.

To his friends, he is the quiet one in the room who minds themselves and watches how they may approach circumstances.

• Shinta was born into the Yukishiro clan; on the outside, it was a prestigious clan that could offer more than a modest living in Kirgakure's ranks of the elite. However, behind closed doors, behind every curtain in the village Hidden in the Mist, even in a ruthless military such as Kirigakure's - there were hushed whispers and silent rumors that the Yukishiro clan held a dark secret - because it did. The Yukishiro clan had often produced some of the most loyal servants to the upper echelons, straight to daimyo himself. These servants were assassins, swordsmen, and Hunter-nin of the highest caliber and would even kill one of their own under the oath of loyalty.

It wasn't too surprising then, by the age of three, Shinta began learning the secretive techniques of the Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū. His father was never a kind, gentleman, and his mother shunned him if he gave up or cried. His lessons were long and they were hard; often coming out of them bleeding from raw hands that gripped a wooden sword as though a vice. Eventually, over time, he was shaped and molded into a very lethal young man; one who was bright in many ways that others just could not be or glean from a normal upbringing. From experience, maybe.

But while most children played games, he played at dodging swings from a razor-sharp edge of a real blade. It seemed almost normal to him, and he'd have believed it was if it were not for his classmates at the academy telling him otherwise. In spite of this, nevertheless, he abided by his father's and mother's wishes becoming cloaked in callouses and bruises. He went along with and suffered through the pain until he was capable of avoiding the blows altogether with almost automatic responses. In this sense Shinta lost a part of himself; he was a fractured and tortured human being. He was stripped of his innocence when his father forced him to kill a hired man coerced into intruding upon the Yukishiro compound and attacking Shinta forcing the boy to do what came naturally - to kill.

"My spirit is sinking like a ship's been wrecked; Old history repeating; trying to forget.
    And waves are crashing up against me now, Make it out of here some way, somehow

Fight like thunder 'til my body breaks, I've got nothing left to lose it's been taken away.

Everything, precious, now is gone, forever I'll be waiting for the rising dawn..."