The rise of the new generation (fairy tail)

Aria remained calm, she unsurprised. She knew what Venity could do, and likely not even to the full extent. She simply listened to how everything played out as she stared out of her window, watching the different civilizations and environments go by.

"Well that was quite the nuisance." She commented, turning to Rayne, who remained unconscious, clearly unfazed by the previous battle. "To most of us, anyways." She added, her raised foot beginning to shake in the air as if she impatient, bored, or just generally thinking.

Rayne hit the ground hard from when venity hit her. She could hear the voices and the commotion but she couldn't do anything in her current state. When it went quiet and assumed the rest had dealt with it. That's when she felt the train stop.

mean while on the other carts including the one where the gang leader was felt and heard an expolion followed by screams. "what was that?"a gang member asked the coductor he was holding hostage.

"i-i d-dont know"he repilied in a paniced way but then remembered the little girl with fairy tail insignia who threatend him before the train's departure and got the idea the it must have been her, so he gave a smile and said out loud "you and your men are doomed" and got the gang boss's attention.

"Oh and why is that?" the gang boss asked with still a huge grin on his face but later on change to a frown when he heared the conductor say."congrats you've robbed a tran with a fairy on board and have just pissed her and that explotion was her doing!".

"fairy? you mean fairy tale right?" a nother member asked the conductor who thought that he was joking but then all of the bandit's faces turned pale when the conductoreplied with a nod.

"i still dont belive you! and even if you say that there is a fairy on this train its sill one person"the bandit boss replied with a laugh on order to regain his crew's moral and then ordered "jenkins tell cruser to take ten men and go the cart where the explotion was and find out if this guy is lying or not and if you find the fairy kill him or her i don't care"and laughed,"Oh and bring the conductor with them to identify the fairy"

at the cart where the four faries are located, Dylan snaped out of what he had just witnesed what venity did and got back to reality. "glitters you know there are others besides those small fries that are on their way here"he told venity with a smile wihile still in wear-beast form with predeator instincts."glitters should we play with them? and they have your conductor friend too"he asked venity while getting ready to charge at the train robbers/bandits who are a couple of carts away from them emmitting a huge amount of blood thirst due to his predator instintcs which is still activated by the take over spell in wear beast form.

at the engine room the engeneer also felt and heard the explotion so he pulled on the emergency breaks to stop the train and find out what had really happend, concidentaly after the train had stioed he sliped and got knocked out. so basically the train ha stoped in the mountains.

@Teomessos @Zella Celeste @wolfs rain

Last edited by a moderator:
"It wasn't that bad, Dylan had fun at least~ Though Rayne didn't seem well enough to do anything... Ahh.. How are we gonna get to Candlerock now?" She at first giggled, but after realizing their situation, she almost began pouting. Although She herself was acting childish, she was really thinking up ways on how to get there using minimal magic as well, even though it wouldn't take far too much magic for herself. She started thinking, and then heard more people. Unlike how Venity was, she was actually getting annoyed. They had a request to complete, and she wasn't gonna let some no good robbers make them fail. "I say evaluate the passengers. I'll kill them off quickly no problem. Right now, we just need to get to Candlerock." She concluded. She had no time for small fry, as their real opponents are the terrorists.

Oh was she pissed? Yes she was, but she wasn't gonna let that cloud her mind. She pulled out two other lacrima, creating another two illusions. This time, she created the illusion of a liquified humanoid, along with a small teddy bear. Yes, a teddy bear. God knows what she was thinking, but she barely failed, and she wasn't going to fail now. The liquified humanoid quickly swept through the door, attempting to call everyone out. They were scared of it, so they really just fled because of the humanoid. After it's job was done, the lacrima returned to her, and she placed it in the jar.

The teddy bear on the other hand, was bringing people out in a cute and soothing manner. Everyone didn't hesitate to follow it, and were soon outside and regrouping with friends or family, soon evaluating the area all together. The only people who were still on the train were the gang, the fairies, and the workers in the front. Killing her? That wouldn't be easy. Sure she had her weaknesses, but mere humans couldn't compare to her. "Now we can kill them... Swiftly now though." She told Dylan, a soft smile on her face. But then, she remembered something important. "Oh and when Rayne wakes up, tell her that the cake she packed is gone because the robbers stole it, just so that she'll get pissed." Yes, she was evil. She just said that so that she could be sure that none of the gang members could get out alive.

"Ne, Aria, do you want to help out too? The gang is troublesome and will make us waste magic and time, so the more who fight, the less magic the each of us will use!" She spoke, happily and innocently. She was doing this for two reasons, the other reason having to be kept a secret.

@Beat @Zella Celeste @wolfs rain

Rayne began to stir as she slowly sat up. She rubbed her eyes before looking around just to see venity leaving. "She looked at Dylan and aria what's going on?"

"yoh vommit girl some damn robers stole your cake while you were out cold " he toled Rayne then let out a huge roar and quickly chareged at the robbers whith a big smile on his face. "glitters leave some for me!" he called at venity.

the bandits felt the train had suddenly stoped. "so it really is true, there is a fairy on the train" a gang member spoke with fear and terror.
"dont worry its just one fairy we can take him/her down with our numbers look thers 15 of us here and jenkins is with cruser amd ten others" the boss spoke confidence sill not knowing that there was more than one fairy on board.

Dylan had reached the train robbers with the hostaged conductor with in seconds after his charge and slashed at one bandit with his claw istantly killing him then pounced at another and bit off a big chunk of his neck, the others was petrified by what had just happened and their face turned pale as they say two of their comrades die in front of them.

@Teomessos @wolfs rain @Zella Celeste

"Fufufu~" Venity smiled, holding a clear lacrima in her hands. The reason she use lacrima was to surprise her own powers, as lacrima has the ability to act as restraints and absorb most magic. She picked one of her lacrimas, and threw it into the air, holding her hand under it. The more powerful the being, the more magic she used up and so she would only summon weaker creatures. These robbers didn't seem to be magicians, but hey, you never know. "I summon the winged beast, four legged with the feature of an eagle! Griffin!" The illusion would take over the lacrima, and out came, indeed, a griffin. The griffin let out a roar, and was about as tall as Venity herself, and it stared at the robbers. The robbers who dared approach her, the griffin protected her and wiped out the ones who dared attack her.

"F-Fall back!" One of the men yelled, a very cowardly one at that. They began retreating, but the griffin and Dylan didn't seem to like the idea of it. The griffin aided Dylan in battle, and Venity herself looked over at the dead robbers and kneeled down. "Now then, lets get to work?" She giggled, holding out one lacrima and holding it over the dead bodies. She had learnt how to contact spirits through Wendy, Even though it was tough to master. It took her months to actually get the hang of it too, but she was able to use it now. "You're coming with me." She said, a smile on her face as the souls were sucked into the lacrima, and the lacrima broke into a handful of pieces, matching the lacrima she had at the moment. Finally, she put them in a jar, giggling.

@Beat @wolfs rain @Zella Celeste

The look on raynes face when Dylan told her someone stole her cake meant many people were going to die. She requipped to her sky warrior and and bursted through the ceiling of the cart. She flew ahead to the first cart on the train. When she arrived she began peeling back the roof in rage. She looked down on the gang members. "We're screwed there's more than one fairy on board." Rayne laughed "fire dragon roar" she turned the first cart into a large oven.

the bandits that Dylan and the griffin were chasing scattered in all directions in hope to escape their cluches. "keep running they cant catch us all!, some of us may survive" jenkins the 2nd in command ordered the remaining bandits that was not traped in the burning cart but alass it was of no use to Dylan because of predator instincts he could track fear & the more fear his prey has the more he enjoy's chasing them even to the ends of the earth. Dylan's wear beast form is a wind wolf which allows him to accelerate at high speed as if he was teleporting with ripples. "heheh running is futile "Dylan spoke with a huge smile on his face while a gust of wind was forming at his feet, again he was in charge mode but this time it was different he became a blur and then ripples one by one appeared to where the bandits were runing , the last thing that they saw before their deaths were barages of claw strikes and huge chuncks of their missing body parts, they didn't even had the time to scream.

Aria watched the chaos unfold. A little unnecessary and overboard she thought, but still. She quickly aside from her seat, brushed herself off, and headed towards the back cart where the brake was. There were a few stragglers in her way from when they had scattered. They grinned, figuring a three on one would be easy.

Her face was cold and blank as she looked back at them, then looked to the ceiling above them. Their faces changed from cocky to confused as they followed her gaze. A thin layer of ice was forming on the ceiling above each one of them. They looked back down to see Aria waving. Just then, large pillars of ice came crashing down from the ceiling, crushing each one and killing them in less than a second.

Once they were then care if, she continued on to her destination. The worker was out cold, though not dead. She found the brake lever, and flipped it off so the train would start moving. It got off to a rough start considering all the damage done to it, but once it was really running and got over the loose debris, it ran, well enough at least, to get them to their destination.

"Orrr that works too!"

Venity giggled as the train started moving, making some of the robbers confused. She hopped onto the large Griffin, and she pointed to the sky. I'd blow up the train like an action movie, but there are workers here too.." Vanity began reconsidering her judgment, and then shrugged. "Fiiine I won't kill the workers too.." She mumbled, getting off the griffin. She whispered to it, and then sent it off. The Griffin nodded, and flew right through the carts to the injured and knocked out workers. It gently picked them up and put them on it's back, and then flew to the back of the train only to find Aria. The griffin was something Venity made, and it let off a trace of the girl's magic so that others wouldn't attack it. The Griffin scooped up the passed out workers back there as well, and flew off to carry them to safety.

Venity didn't want to waste too much magic on small fry, so she actually sat down on an unharmed chair, and giggled. "Though, I'm worried about Rayne."

among the other passengers was a young man in a hood he hid with the passengers although unlike the rest of them his expression never changed his eyes were cold and empty. "so that's what fairy tail magicians are capable of?" The boy cracked a small smile, his eyes widened as he glared at the magicians. 'we will soon get to test out each others magic, Fairy's i'll be sure to give it my all.' As the crowd made it back to their seats the boy stood up and headed for his seat, however his shadow didn't move it stayed still. as the boy walked away the shadow grew larger and seemed to transform into a large demon. The boy continued to walk until he reached his chair. he sat down and calmly placed his hand over his right eye. "soon i'll show you all that i'm a magician to be feared."

Oh, Venity was far more capable than this, and she wasn't even using it to her full extent. She was relaxing and lofting around, not really caring about what her little illusion summons were doing. Since she only used magic to give the appearance, she wasn't wasting too much, thus she was playing her cards right.

Her illusion summonings had more to it than just illusions, and she also had another trick up her sleeve, which she rather not use for now. She looked at the jar of lacrima, giggling a little and then placing it in her bag. Call it a contract if you would, at least. Though, was it bad that the other passangers didn't notice the demon? Oh well.

The girl didn't like giving away her race, origin or anything. Not even her magic was something she liked performing, but she had to if she wanted to live sometimes.

Dylan was still on the hunt chasing the other bandits but soon caught the last train robber which he ripped to pieces which satisfied his blood thirst. then with his enhanced hearing while still in wear-beast form heared the train moving again."now that ive finnished these appetizers i can't wait to use my advanced forms on those entree's at candlerock"he said to himself while moving towards the train.

seconds later Dylan has caught-up with the train and saw that the first cart was still burning so ran to the first cart to analyze the situation and tried to jump inside the first cart but was un able to because Rayne's dragon fire that was too hot for him. "hmm this is vommit girl's fire, where is she?, well gotta get on first then look for her"dylan thought so he slowed down and jumped on board tthe middle cart, onc he was on board he deactivated his take over spell and reverted to his human form with tattered clothes."good thing i have a storage ring"he said then pulled out a new pair of clothes asked some passengers where the lavoratry was and changed, after changing dyaln asked the pasengers if thety have seen the other faries and one of them said that he saw two which they matched my description of venity and aria who they say that two are ar the back cart while no luck on Rayne's where abouts so Dylan went to see Venity and Aria.

"yoh! Glitters, Ice Quenn good thing i found you! huh where's vomit girl?" he spoke to his two comrades while asking where rayne was and took a seat beside venity.