The rise of the new generation (fairy tail)

"hey hey get a grip the train hasn't start to move yet"Dylan spoke to Rayne holding her belt to prevent her from falling over the window then turned his head looking at venity."glitters quick give our tickets to the conductor so we can sit at our own cart and ask for a bucket for vomit girl here just in case."he told with an urgent look on his face, then he heard the conductor's last whistle signalling the trains departure from the station.

@Teomessos @wolfs rain

Last edited by a moderator:
"Heyyyy Mister Conductor person!" Venity smiled, running over to the conductor at the train. She handed him the tickets, and he didn't seem to be impressed. They started blubbering about, bickering until Venity got ticked. "Listen, you're a kid, and your friends over there don't seem to be doing well. How about you ask your parents to drive you?" So she was being looked down upon for just being 15 years old? Wow, great job. "Heyy, I don't give a care old geezer! I gave you the tickets, and it's your job to let passengers on, right?" She asked innocently. Her Fairy Tail mark was just below her shoulder, and due to her outfit, it was plain in sight. Fairy Tail was still notorious for wreaking other areas and property. "Look kid, I have a whole train waiting, I don't want to keep my passengers waiting just because I won't let a kid on." He complained. Oh he was really getting on her nerves. Were the roles switched here, because he was being really childish.

Venity leaned in to speak with the conductor, and she smiled. "Well, of course, if you don't let us on, then I suppose you wouldn't mind if both your daughters were to suffer a very painful death, right?" She giggled, and the conductor was frozen from fear. At first, he didn't buy it, but it was Fairy Tail, they were capable of anything. "F-Fine.. Get on the train, I'll get a bucket for your friend too.." He mumbled in defeat, and Venity giggled. "Good choice sir!"

@Beat @wolfs rain

Reactions: Beat
Rayne felt a little better with venity rubbing her back but it didn't completely stop her from feeling sick. "No the side effects of teleporting are worse than my motion sickness." She had tried teleporting and it wasn't a pleasant experience.

Reactions: Beat
"so can you walk to the cart? or do i have to drag you over?, look the train's about to leave" Dylan sighed and asked Rayne with with a concerned expression. then looked towards their cart and spotted venity waiting for them with the bucket."sheesh i wish i had a spell for motion sickness for moments like these"he mumbled to himself, then the train whistled and slowly started to move. "Oh Crap we won't make it in time!, or should i just toss you over to glitter? and catch the train"he spoke and looked at Rayne with a panicked expression. because at this rate they would miss the train and would delay their mission big time.

@wolfs rain @Teomessos

"Alright, alright. We'll be there soon~" She smiled softly, patting Rayne's back gently. They had to save up their energy as well, as they were fighting against unidentified terrorists, and this request could become an S rank request some time soon. She listened to the train, and then walked back to Dylan. "Oh don't worry, the conductor said that he'll wait for us. A nice man, right?~" She chimed, giggling a little bit. She wasn't in too much of a rush, and so helped Dylan get Rayne onto the train. "Rayne, if you can stand this train ride, I'll bake some cake later as a reward~"

@Beat @wolfs rain

Rayne stood up and requipped her armor quickly going to her sky warrior armor as the wings spread out. She grabbed Dylan and flew them both to their cart setting Dylan down gently before landing and requipping back to her base armor. "We made it." She grabbed the bucket from venity and threw up into it."

"Or that works too!" Venity smiled, and sat down humming to herself. Honestly, it would be quicker if they just flew, it was easier too since Rayne didn't get too much motion sickness whilst flying. "So all in favour of flying next time say I?" She joked, but really now. It was easier if they flew so that they wouldn't worry about being late.

"honestly i think your were right glitters we should had flew using our magic and made in half a day but would be in no shape to kick their @.. uhum behinds, plus i've kinda got the feeling these mages aren't all small fry, they gotta have at least two or three high ranked how else cold they take over a city with guards and a few wizard guilds within its walls" Dylan spoke to venity with a smile while keeping an eye over Rayne observing her if she was till vomiting.

@Teomessos @wolfs rain

Rayne continued to throw up. She thought for a second of how her mom used to keep her dad from doing this. She didn't like the idea but it was all she could come up with. She requipped her armor down to her undershirt. She looked at dylan. "Hit me in the side with enough force to knock me out."

Dylan was startled when he heard what Rayne said."say what now?, h-hit & K-knock you out?"he spoke in shock knowing full well how built Rayne's body from erza & natsu's training it would take a train or two to knock her out cold, shure dylan was but not as strong as his uncle elfman or gageel in order to put rayne to sleep then he remembered that his mom taught him a move tha would make othes passout, it was to hit a nerve at the back of the person below the neck."Rayne are you shure? cause i'm not,and this is the first time im using this technique"asking her once agian before he uses the technique on rayne.
@wolfs rain @Teomessos

http://s51.photobucket.com/user/babyhugs115/media/Anime piccys/2009-12-10-222660.jpg.html

Aria Grey, Grey being her middle name, was the daughter of, well, Grey. While she didn't go about bragging about her parents like a good majority of this generation's guild members, if one paid attention, it was not the hardest thing to figure out.

After her training was finished, and it was made clear she could carry on to the guild, she did just that. Just long enough was she there to pick up a small mission, then leave once again. Small was the key word here.

Once finished, she caught a ride on the train, the same one coincidentally. The train stopped to pick up the next batch of passengers. As it slowly began to move again, Aria made her way past some carts to get to her own.

Her soft footsteps stopped in front of one that a good amount of commotion arose from. It sounded like someone was getting sick, and then raised voices, then lowered once more.

A soft knock came on the doorway of the cart before she let herself in. "Is everyone oka- oh.." She interrupted herself when she realized who was inside. They, or at least Dylan and Rayne, had a tendency to make a lot of noise at the guild as well, dude they were all very young. She turned to walk out, not wanting to interrupt.

"Ah! Aria!" Venity waved over to the girl, smiling brightly. She was familiar with most of this generation's guild members, joining being around the same age as the others and joining the guild at the age of 4 years old. She still had the little horns on top of her head, along with the small wing 'decorations' on her outfit. "Aria! Don't leave!" The somewhat ditzy Venity said, running over to Aria and practically dragging her back.

Venity, oddly enough, did not perform her magic for others to see. The only people who have seen her magic and survive were her friends here, but it was probably once a long, long time ago. "Since we are all here together, do you want to join us?" The girl asked, her eyes lighting up. She wasn't the type of person that one would want to let down, for multiple reasons like how she persuaded that conductor.

Rayne and Dylan were still complaining about if he should knock her out, but instead, Venity walked up to Rayne, and palmed her right at the back of her head. The impact would most likely cause her head to vibrate from the blow, and thus putting the brain out of commission. In short, it would knock Rayne out in a 'painless' way. "Hehe.. Sorry. You might lose a few brain cells from that." If it failed, well, Venity already apologized for that.

Aria heard the familiar voice of Venity beckoning her, and pleading with her to stay. "Well, I suppose I could-" as she turned around, she was interrupted by a sudden tugging on her dress from Venity. She had been used to this, as it had been happening since they were all children.

Her and Venity used to be really close, inseparable some would say. But something happened to Aria that seemed to change her. She used to be more bubbly, not quite as much as Venity, but she was very friendly. Now she was soft spoken, and to herself about most things.

Regardless of what kind of person she was or had become, she was still generally close with Venity, just from afar nowadays. When she first saw Venity use her magic, she clung to her for a long time. Though she was older than Venity, when they were younger Aria was still scared to use her magic at times, for a long time she didn't want to hurt anyone. When she saw what Venity could do, she knew she could protect her, and she always had a knack for making her feel better.

Aria approached the cart and took a seat on the side that was currently vacant, sitting directly next to the window. Unlike Rayne, she rather enjoyed travel. In fact, thought her weak stomach was strange and was confused by it. She crossed one leg over the other and her gaze moved to the window. She laughed lightly at Venity's usual antics and straightforwardness.

after rayne was hit on the back by venity, dylan calmed down abit and regained his cool headed ness then he saw some one be hind venity."glitters who's behind you?"asking venity who she had draged into their cart but then noticed a dark haired girl in a blue dress with a fairy tail insignia and chiling aura that resembled grey's whic means that he already knew who the person satnding beind venity was."hmph and her i thought it was somebody else."he commented then with a smile and waved while he saying."zup ice queen long time no see" to aria, this was the first in 15 years that Dylan had reunited with his friemds and also his first mission in a long time soo naturally want it fo be sucsessful and surpass his mother's expectations of him, the nick names he uses to call his friend was his way of teasing them when they were little childern and became a habit of his, he alsos uses name calling on his enemies as a form of making them lower their guards."so ice queen where are you headed?, if you don't have any thing better to do you can join us." he asked aria.

@Teomessos @wolfs rain @Zella Celeste

Aria turned in Dylan's direction as he spoke. She was used to this nickname, even used to retaliate by calling him by calling him "Shifty", but it had been a long time since she was like that. "Hello Dylan." She paused, "Sorry to disappoint. And a long time indeed." She replied. "Well, I was headed to Candlerock, but it's not all that important, where are you guys on your way to?" She asked, flattening her dress with her hands.

Dylan had his jaw droped he mooment he heard aria told them about her destination."N-NO way ice queen did you take the seme request as us?"he asked her as he closed his jaws."by the way i heard that you finished your training 1 week ahead of me, and can control your magic better now?"he asked her as a follow up question, but then muntiple gunshots was heared from the carts in fron of them.

"listen up this is a robery just give us your valuables and no one dies is that clear"a large man shouted while holding a big weapon and behind him were his crew they numbered more than twenty people, "jinkin's pull out the bag and take their belongings kill'em is they refuse, and the rest of you go to the other carts and do the same thing" he orderd on of his crew mates while pitting up a lrge grin on his face. little did he now that ther were four fairy tail mambers on the train.

"were being robed!"he spoke to the others with a large smile on his face and and his eyes burning in exitement, he was iching of some action to go all out. as five members aproached near their cart Dylan jumped out in to the open like a blood thirsty animal with a gust of wind he had activated his take over spell and immediately charged at the five robers, they tried to fend him off by shooting at him but he was too fast, he doged the bullets with out even getting a scrach then closed the distance between him and the robbers in a blink or two, with his first strike sliced the weapon of the robber that shot at him with is claws the man passed out in sheer shock then he turned to face the other four, they were also shoked as well one of them even peed his pants."w-wear beast? w-why would a wear beast be here?" one of them spoke with a terrified tone then another shouted"N-NO not just any wearbest its FAIRY TAIL!"while he stumbled down as he saw Dylan's insigina on his arm"RU-RUNN!" another shouted in panic."you think you can run!"Dylan spoke with alarge grin on his face."ice queen!"he shouted as he called aria to block their escape while he was bussy beating up the one that had stumbled like a chiled with a new toy.

@Teomessos @wolfs rain @Zella Celeste

"You're so mean, Dylan~" Venity chimed, smiling as she watched the robbers attempt to escape. One, however, had snuck behind Venity as she was smiling and giggling, holding a gun to Venity's head.

"D-don't move! Or else your friend here will go to hell!"
He yelled, as though that would be much of a problem to her. If he wanted to see hell, fine, she'd show him. She had two types of magic, magic itself and well, you can let your imagination run wild about the second one. "What, you thinking I'm a poor, helpless girl? Hehe, sorry, I lied." The similar smile crept on her face, and this smile would actually paralyze the man out of fear.

The lacrima in her hair cracked a little bit, and so she held back, a lot. Instead, she pulled out her own small lacrima, and rose her hands into the air.
"I summon the three headed dog of hell!" She giggled, and so there was. It was a cerbulous, standing at her side as the hound stared down the man who wanted to shoot her. It was an illusion, or so what others would think.

The lacrima she used was to allow her illusions to be real for a limited time, and this was far more than enough time. She giggled a bit, looking up at the male with a twisted smile.
"Send them to hell." She ordered, and the beast began rampaging at the men who were escaping, setting the path in front of them in a fire and soul fire. Meaning if they passed through, it would be burning their souls amd physical bodies. It also began slashing at the robber who attempted to hurt Venity, each cut causing a cut on his soul.

after Dylan's blood thirst was satisfied by bashing a robber to near death he regained his conciousness looking at his suroundiings and saw venity speaking to him at the same time he saw a robber attempting to make her his hostage, Dylan was about to say some thing to the robber but was interupted by venity's spell and the robber got his soul cut to shreds.

"s-sorry glitters i wanted to keep your magic for inerogaitng them once ice queen had blocked them but this woks too!, besides i kept one more robber for you to play with he's passed out over there"Dylan spoke as he was trying to appologize to venity pointing to the direction where the passed out robber was, then sarted scraching his head with sweat runing down from his forehead to his chin because he knew venity's temperment when she's angry and that was along tome ago when he was teasing her wings and gone too far, he didn't want to remember that scene again.

the other two robbers who were trying to escape was blocked by cerberu's hellfire and had nowwhere to run and standing behind them was three high calibre mages with the exeption of rayne still knocked out , now they were traped and had abandoned all hope for esacping while shaking in terror as they turned around got on their knees and stared begging for their lives.

@Teomessos @Zella Celeste @wolfs rain

"I suppose it's possible, it could have been posted twice.. And yeah.." She looked down when he commented about her training and control of her magic. "Apparently I was tied for being the first one fine. They didn't tell me who the other was, I just assumed it was probably Venity.." Her gaze went back to the window just as gunshots rang out.

The sudden break of calm made her jump a little in her seat, but she chose to stay there, even after Dylan called her. She figured Dylan and Venity could use some fun, seeming of which Aria had already done a job, and they hadn't.

Venity, in all honesty wasn't upset, she just wanted to scare the robbers for a while. See, this was how she got her nickname 'demon'. She was notorious for her magic, and there were rumours that she harboured a curse as well, but she usually kept that to herself. She found a few of the robbers begging for mercy, and she let out a somewhat disappointed sigh. "Geez, if you're going to rob a train, then at least think things through! In fact, don't rob a train at all! Who does that?" She began childishly scolding the robbers, and she didn't want to waste their time on the train since they had to be in town in the time span of 3 days, half a day already going by. "Okay, I'll give you a deal. I'll give you a pretty treasure for your hard work, and you have to leave, in 5 seconds." Vanity grinned, and the robbers appeared confused. What was she thinking at this point? God knows what.

Vanity reached into a small picked of her bag, pulling out a diamond. It was actually an lacrima coated with the illusion of a diamond, but they didn't need to know that. The diamond was quite large, about the size of the palm of her hand while the lacrima itself was tiny. "Take this, and get your partners out." She smiled, innocently, and they seemed to listen right away. She made the hell hound stop the hell fire to allow them to escape, and they brought their passed out friend and dead friend's corpse out along with them before she could count to 3.

At first, Dylan would probably question why she let them go, as they scurried on outside. The were making a break for it, laughing. "That foolish girl! This diamond can sell for millions!" They laughed, and Venity silently counted down from 5... 4... 3.. 2.. and... KABOOM. In the area where the robbers were standing, the lacrima exploded, obliterating their corpses and burning the souls along with them. She petted the hell hound, smiling. "That'll teach the greedy bad guys!" She giggled, and the hell hound returned to being an illusion, the lacrima falling out of place as she picked it up and put it back in a jar. The illusion faded, and her job was done.

She turned around to look at her friends, and tilted her head. "Oi, you're looking at me as if you just saw a monster!" She smiled, giggling as though nothing had happened. Though, she kept silent about the whole trial, since she had finished first at a tie, only mainly because she was just skipping and playing around during the trial. This girl had the attention span of a rock.