The Rise of the Dragons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I said no to shape shifting dragons was because dragons will seem more terrifying if they can't shape shift.

art-tachikawa-mushimaro-bimo-6920.jpg

Name allistar

Age undetermined

Gender female

Race dragon born

Appearance as above except stands at 5'10

Origin dragon realm

Weapons a long sword and a shield as well as clawed gauntlets

Abilities the ability to breath and manipulate fire

Orientation bisexual

Occupation captain and loyal guard to queen Astaroth

Likes dragons warm places quiet

Dislikes water humans the cold

Personality allistar is cold, sharp and uncaring of anything that doesn't to with the queen or the well being of the dragons. She was trained to not stray from the queens order and to not show your personal feelings.

History allistar is the daughter of a powerful fire dragon and a human mother. Her mother died at childbirth leaving her to be raised by her father who at the time was in charge of the royal guard. So over the course of the centuries she was trained and disciplined to take over her father's position when the time came. This left her cold and emotionless and with scars across most of her body from the extensive disapline her father used.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I'm trying to sort everything first.

May I ask what your having problems your having with the rp

The dragon itself. So many people are confused and I don't know how to fix it to make it better.

Well that is a tough one because if the dragons can shift than it would make it easier roleplay, but at the same time it would leave no reason for the dragonborn. I was thinking that the dragons had access to an old magic to when females were scarce and they needed to find mates

Yah. I just dont want an excess of dragonborn characters since they are quite powerful.

Yeah that could be a problem, this may be on of those roleplays where you have to make like specific positions like I can under stand the queen and the queens guard be dragon born and maybe a few other roles

Status
Not open for further replies.