The Ring

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silvanti smiled. "This is very nice...Thank you." she giggled a little. She'd never been in any of her master's rooms before..well, in person. Her ring had been, but not herself. She sat on the floor. "Amazing.." she crossed her legs with a bright smile. She was such a weird child.

Jinn had been counting the seconds. His time had ended. He sent a mental thought to Silvanti. "I don't have to apologise, do I?" he asked.
Jinn didn't see the point. He was only having fun. He scowled as he thought of Amelia.

Silvanti thought about his question. Yes, you do have to apologize. She responded mentally. she looked at Amelia. "Are you ready for me to release Jinn, or should I wait longer?" she asked, laying on her back.

Jinn sent a mental thought to Amelia, unknown. It was an image of Jinn crying, trapped inside the mirror. Jinn giggled as he tried to get Ameila's sympathy.

Amelia sat on one of the floor cushions next to Silvanti. "Thanks," she replied when she was complimented of her room. Amelia flinched at the image of Jinn crying helplessly behind the mirror, and the girl tried to collect herself.

"Release him," Amelia told Silvanti, but then added, "If he's truly sorry for what he did."

Afterwards, she went her wardrobe and opened it. In one of the shelves were her books, and she took one out that contained fairytales. "What do you think of genies in stories like these?" she asks Silvanti, showing her stories of Aladdin and The Genie in the Bottle.

Silvanti smiled, then paused. "Okay..." Jinn...are you truly, very truly sorry? She sent the thought mentally. When she looked at the books Amelia showed, she giggled. "I think they're a little off." she said. "Some of the things they write about the genie's are incorrect."

Jinn turned away as he heard his sister mentally. He crossed his arms, letting out a small grunt as he refused to apologize to Amelia.

Silvanti sighed. "Amelia, he refuses to apologize." she said.

Amelia shrugged. "Oh well," she chuckled while she closed the books to set them aside. "And I had some pudding for later too. Do you like pudding, Sil?" That gave her another thought. "Can you genies eat?"

Silvanti shook her head. "No, we cannot." she said. "We can't be touched by anyone not our master, we have to touch them, not the other way around. We can't eat..or carry things...or stuff like that." she sighed. "It's not fun."

Amelia frowned sadly. "That's much too bad. Pudding's very good." Then she paused, more brainstorming happening inside her head. "What if.. What if I wished that you could do all that?" she suggested. "Don't make the wish yet though, I'm just asking." Amelia smiled.

Silvanti looked at her feet, thinking. "I don't see any reason why it would not work..but why would you do that? That's a waste of a wish.." she said quietly.

Amelia's smile grew wider. "I have like eight wishes," she reasoned with Silvanti. "I'd like to spend a few for my friends." She placed a warm hand on Silvanti's, her eyes shone with earnest. "Grant it, please. I wish you could do all that." Maybe for Jinn too if he's a good boy later, Amelia thought, thinking that if she thought that then Jinn would pick it up.

Silvanti looked up. She smiled softly. "Your wish is my command, Ma-.. I mean, Amelia." she bowed. A soft blue light encased her. When it went away, she thought for a moment. "I...wow...thanks..."

Amelia watched as the soft blue aura wrapped around Silvanti, and when the genie thanked her, Amelia leaned in to give her a hug. "No problem!" she chirped as she leaned her chin on Silvanti's shoulder. "Now we can have pudding together." After she let go of the hug, she looked at the clock. Jinn's time out was just about overdue. "Well, I did say he could go out after time's up." she said, whether or not he apologized. "You can release your brother." Perhaps.. maybe just perhaps he thought about what he'd done.

"Maybe for Jinn too if he's a good boy later" Jinn heard. He scowled at the thought of Amelia's as the time spell ended and he was released out of the ring. "I think you're confusing me with a dog." Jinn sulked as he glared at Amelia.

Silvanti giggled. "That would be nice...pudding." She smiled, but it faltered slightly as the spell broke. "No, she's got it about spot on." Silvanti corrected him. "You act like a dog." She shrugged. "You'll be fine.." she added in a gentler tone, like a younger sister. She looked at Amelia and her smile returned.

Amelia agreed with Silvanti, she was pretty sure she got was spot on. The girl stuck out a bit of her tongue at him before retrieving it back in her mouth. "That's how my mother brought me up anyway," she explained. If she was good, she was rewarded greatly. If not, she always got a slap and then a time out. However, Amelia was too much of a softie to give someone a slap, but who knows? Now that she got a good look at the two of them, they hardly look like siblings at all. They contrast in hair, personalities and attitudes..

"Say," Amelia leaned forwards to the table, cupping her cheeks in her palms. "Do you guys have parents? I mean, since you're both related and all. What are they like?"

Silvanti's head dropped. "I don't know.." she looked at Jinn. "I only remember I looked like daddy in my hair and eyes, but I had mom's form. I never met our parents..I was too young when they split us up."

Jinn frowned at both of them, but his face faltered at the mention of their parents. "I don't remember them at all." Jinn confessed. "They left as soon as I was born... Silvanti took care of me..." he mumbled, a bit embarrassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.