The Ring

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As all this random happening occurred he just slowly went into his level head blank of emotion state and removed his shirt, revealing his unusual teen fit body. He like running alot which helped him stay skinny but with his dad being all fitness head and stuff he made Adam work out with him...without him Adam would be a fat kid. He spoke calmly and out loud " Potato floating objects, random beautiful people in the room who looses her accent " he nods his head " Sounds like something i read in a fairy tale book running along the lines of genies " he ran a hand through his hair sighing.

Silvanti was furious. "JINN. STOP IT.." she took a deep, calming breath. "If you do not stop at this exact moment I will lock you back up in that mirror and leave you there this time!" she growled at him. She looked at Adam. "Hey..sorry.." she sighed. Her cover was blown. "Adam. Sit." she said, pulling out a chair and pulling a towel from her sleeve. She wrapped it around him and sat criss-cross in front of him. "I'm Silvanti..this is my brother Jinn. We're...genie's. Amelia has the ring we live in...any questions?"

He rubbed his chin and finally came to a conclusion " So you are genie's....hmmm im so good at this guessing stuff " " So if someone had the ring they could...wish for...anything? like world peace...or world domination " He looked her in the eyes a bit more serious this time.

Silvanti nodded. "Yes, anything, Adam, as long as you do not wish to kill someone or bring the dead back. Those are the only things that we cannot grant..are you okay?"

" No killing? mmm alright " he said nodding " thats all i needed to know " he stood up running a hand through his hair, walking over to the bag of food and went through it finding a closed case. And walked into the kitchen opening it and taking a big whiff of the food.

Silvanti nodded gently and stood, stretching. "Oh..by the way," she started to add as he re-entered. "I'm acting as a German transfer student simply because I think Germany is awesome and.." she rubbed the back of her neck. "It's been a while since I've gotten to act as a kid." she sighed. "You understand, right?"

Martha stays in bedroom for remainder of the day, seriously reconsidering her life decisions that brought her to the point of hallucinating randomly. Perhaps her habitual nightcap was too much.

(Bowing out... thanks)

((Thanks for playing with us, Rowanary! :3 ))

Amelia walked back downstairs after bringing her mother up to her room. It's been a long day for her, she didn't deserve this much stress. When she returned to the dining room, she found Silvanti and Adam chatting up a good storm. Amelia gave Silvanti a nod that her part was done, then looked at a shirtless Adam who was looking through the bag if there was anything else. Amelia looked away in embarrassment then made herself busy by taking mom's bowl of chicken and hiding it away in the fridge. Then she gave Adam her own bowl. "You can have mine," she murmured, casting her look to the floor. "I'm not very hungry now."

Jinn immediately fell quiet when he heard his sister's and obeyed to her command. He sat down and put his feet up on the table. "Pretty weird if you ask me" he muttered, not meaning for Silvanti to hear but a bit too loud.

Silvanti glared at Jinn. "Anyway.." she noticed Amelia enter and immediately looked at the floor. "I'm so so sorry Amelia, I did not mean to be seen I thought we were hidden I made a mistake please please please forgive me..!" she said in one breath, biting her lip. She felt terrible for making all this trouble.

Amelia tried a smile, then pat Silvanti's head gently. She couldn't stay angry with the white haired genie. Jinn, on the other hand, was a different story. "It's not your fault, Sil," she assured her. "But Jinn, that was really mean, what you did to Adam." Amelia tried her best to look cross, but she probably didn't. "You get a time out in the mirror thing. Sil?" Amelia looked at Silvanti, a signal to send Jinn back into the ring. "Ten - no, fifteen minutes tops."

Silvanti smiled. "Good idea." she looked at Jinn, frowning. "Casti Venor." she whispered. Jinn was being pulled towards the ring by an invisible force. "Thirteen minutes time out...okay?"

Amelia nodded, praising Silvanti. "Very good. Looks like you can be soft on your brother, huh?"

As he heard Amelia's words, he fell to his knees, begging her to not put him back in the ring. But it was no use... He sobbed as he heard Silvanti's words and appeared black in the mirror

Silvanti sighed. "Yeah...I hate putting him there, but he deserves it sometimes." she looked up and smiled at Amelia. "So everything went well with your mother?" As she said this, she sent a mental thought to her brother. You'll be out in ten minutes, it's okay, calm..stay calm. Ten minutes. count the seconds, you'll be out in no time.

Amelia nodded sadly. "Yeah, I think she'll be there for a while.." she answered while rubbing the back of her neck. Poor mom. "And how much did you have to tell Adam?"

Silvanti sighed. "I just told him everything...but I can wipe his memory if you want." she tilted her wrist to wear a small charm bracelet showed, but she didn't mean for it to show. "I know the spell for it."

Amelia shook her head. "No, it's fine. Besides, it's just Adam." she replied. Even if he did spread around that there were genies, people would think he's just joking. "You must be really tired from today too, Sil," Amelia added, realizing that Silvanti has been working the entire day. "Wanna visit my room?"

Silvanti shrugged. "I'm not that tired.." she said. "I'm used to a lot more work, this is like a free day for me!" she giggled. "But..can I still visit your room?" she asked curiously.

Wow, Amelia thought. Silvanti was more hardworking than she was. "Oh, yes, let's," she led the genie upstairs to her room. On her door hung a light blue framed sign that read 'Amelia'. She twisted the doorknob and pushed open the door. Inside, the walls were washed with white and a wide bed with powder blue blankets and white fluffy pillows that sat in the corner with a window next to it. Next to the bed was a small side table with an alarm clock and a photo of three people - a younger version of herself, Martha behind her left and a man to her right. There was a large wardrobe, filled with her clothes and necessities, a study desk at the far center wall with a laptop and a small modern looking lamp by the side. In front of the desk was a blue swivel chair. The floor was made of polished wood with a small, circle rug at the center with a few cushioned pillows for seats that surrounded a tiny coffee table for snack time.

"Here it is," she said proudly. "Make yourself at home."

Status
Not open for further replies.