The Ring

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silvanti smiled. Everything went as planned. Silently, she returned to her ring. She spoke only to her master. "You have used one wish. You have four left. I hope you are having fun.." She yawned and laid back on her bed. She sighed. It had been so long since she had a master that didn't wish for evil things.

((Wanna join but don't know what/who to be...?))

L_fancel_from_death_note_by_escaf.jpg

Jinn hammered on the glass with his hand, shouting as he had been doing for what seemed like a decade. His sister, Silvanti, had imprisoned him for being... 'evil.' Sure, he liked to cause mischief, chaos and trouble a little too much but he wasn't EVIL. "Let me out!" he screamed.

Silvanti sighed and sat up. "Jinn, be quiet." she said, shaking her head and moving, going to sit in front of the mirror. She leaned against the frame, staring into her brother's eyes. "Calm down. You've only been in there for three years." she scolded.

"Last time you spoke to me, you said it was two." he snapped back, glaring at her. "That long, huh?" He mimed poking her eyes out on the other side of the mirror. He held out his hand as a sledgehammer formed itself inside of it. He continued smashing on the other side of the mirror, but it was no use. It was locked with a protective spell.

Silvanti rolled her eyes. "Jinn, please stop. If I promise to talk to you more, will you stop banging on the glass please? We do not want another crack in the ring..remember the last master?" Their last master had freaked and threw it into the sea..the entire ring was soaked...inside, and out.

"Oh yeah, that was terrible." he thought, remembering the sudden impact of water. "It was funny seeing you scream though then getting washed away" he chuckled. "So, have you got a new master?" he asked.

Silvanti rolled her eyes. "Yes, I have a new master. She's used one wish.." she smiled. "She's not evil!" Silvanti seemed very happy about this. Their last master had used his five wishes for evil things..the man was now dead. Why? What's the name...Karma. Silvanti made sure the man got his karma.

"Oh..." said Jinn, a look of disappointment on his face. "Not very fun, then." he giggled, insanity deep in his eyes. "C'mon, big sis. Lemme out." he asked pleadingly, hands clasped together, on his eyes. "I'll do anything you say."

Silvanti looked at him carefully. "Not yet." she said. "I don't think you understand the punishment's purpose quite yet." she sighed. "Pleading won't help..it didn't for the last 3 years now did it?" she smiled a little. "And Master Amelia is a wonderful person." She corrected. "She is fun."

"She is fun." Jinn mimicked in a high pitched voice, putting on a silly face. "Well, you're not fun." he pouted, turning his back to her, cross-legged, sulking.

While mother greeted Adam, Amelia took this time to slink into the dining room and unpack the food. Perhaps Silvanti can hear her if she whispered in the ring. She ought to try. If the genie could whisper into her ears without revealing herself then she could too.

"But.. But I didn't mean to!" she whispered, still unable to believe that she would wish for something so simple. "Well, I guess it's too late now.. And um, am I hearing someone else in there?"

She could hear Silvanti bickering with someone. A boy. Were there multiple genies in this ring? While she waited for an answer, dinner was ready and the table was set.

Silvanti appeared before Amelia. "oh.." she looked downcast. "I apologize master..I got a little overwhelmed by the fact I had a master now.." she bowed low. "Yes..my brother is under an enchantment. I am sorry we where bothering you. I will have him be quiet...I apologize master Amelia."

"No, no, it's okay," Amelia cooed into the ring, hoping she could comfort Silvanti. "It's my fault, really. I should really watch my words next time." Her voice was getting louder, but she was unaware of this. Amelia was too busy making Silvanti feel better. "And um, you're not being a bother. Should I meet this brother of yours?" she asks, wondering what the brother was like. She couldn't hear him quite clearly, it was more like a muffled voice, but she was sure it was a guy's voice.

"Should I meet this brother of yours?" "Yes! YES!" he cried, hoping that she could hear her. Jinn thought for a moment, it was completely impossible to get out but it was possible for him to persuade his sister to let him out. He stood up then, looked down at the ground, pretending to sob. Hopefully, Silvanti would come back down and feel sympathy then let him out.

Silvanti bit her lip. "Master..I must warn you...he is very troublesome. Are you sure you want to meet him, master Amelia?" she asked, watching her brother carefully. It hurt her to see him so sad, but she had no choice.

Amelia tapped her cheek with her index finger to give it some thought. Was Silvanti's brother really that troublesome? But he must be so lonely, trapped under an enchantment of some kind. Besides, the more the merrier, right? "I'm sure it won't be too bad.." she mused. Somewhere in the back of her head behind the voice of Silvanti's, she could hear someone screaming at her with approval. "What's the worse he could do?"

Silvanti bit back a sigh. "Okay, master Amelia." she came out of the ring, floating just above the ground in front of Amelia. "Presenting my brother, Jinn." as she bowed, she lifted her hand in a strange symbol. Her middle finger touched her thumb, the rest of the fingers pointed up. The enchantment broke and Jinn was brought out of the ring to appear where Silvanti was pointing. "You better behave." she whispered so only Jinn would hear her. She straightened and looked at Amelia. "He is my brother, Master." she managed a small smile.

Martha quirked her eyebrow as her daughter disappeared into the next room, leaving her alone with Adam while her daughter unpacked the food. Giving the young man a maternal pat on the back, she waited to for his reply- hoping to hear any news on how things were going for him. All the while, she kept an ear peeled towards the next room, her brow furrowing in concern as she could swear she heard her daughter yet again talking to someone.

Jinn giggled as he felt freedom for the first time in 3 years. He appeared next to Silvanti and Amelia. Hearing his sister's words, he waved them off and bowed, slightly mockingly. "Master." he said, grinning with excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.