The Riders

Name: Gilliad Dinstrom
Personality: Funny, outgoing, a little spontaneous. He likes to try and make anyone laugh but sometimes does not succeed. He can be sitting in a room talking about dragons and spontaneously change the subject to a person not even in the same room. He likes to meet new people and can be very friendly. He has a unique obsession with ice, for some reason when he is near ice he always wants to touch it, he is hoping if he gets a dragon that his dragon is one that can breathe ice because for some reason he thinks they do such a thing.
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:49&biw=1366&bih=575
Dragon:
((If you think dragons have ice breath as well as fire than okay if he gets one it wont have to be one like so but it is only his dream to have one as such so its all up to you Kitti okay?))

K! I elaborated a bit more about my character's personalities, and I have also relegated one of them (Liam) to the status of an NPC... Hope that's ok? O_o;;

So, the question we're all wondering: When are we gonna get our dragons/when is this gonna start? Not trying to be rude. Just wodnering out of scheduling sake.

This sounds vaguely Dragonriders of Pernish. It has caught my interest.

Character may or may not follow, depending on my muse.

RIC! You make a character right now, damnit!

Unfortunately, while I have a name to work with (Fahd) I don't have a character to go with the name. Which is, admittedly, rare.

EXCUSES ARE FOR THE WEAK!

EDIT: I don't think we have any archers yet.

I -do- get the impression that Fahd is a hunter-type, patient and accurate with a bow. (his name means 'Panther,' incidentally.)

Well there you go! Now that you have the framework, start filling in the spaces!

Erg... you have some time to work. I'll be putting this up when I no longer have a disgusting fever (and in summer too!)
Unfortunately, my luck is that my [censored] brother managed to bestow upon me strep throat...

Feel better, Kitti!

Name: Imogen 'Freefall' Cymbeline

Personality: Imogen is the thrill seeker of the group; she loves the rush of adrenaline she gets from doing dangerous things. She especially likes the weightless feeling associated with falling. One of her favorite past times is to jump from the rocky bluffs overlooking a large lake outside the city. Her second favorite thing is fighting with the older boys. Though she is mostly laid back and a bit of a clown, Imogen truly cares for her classmates; she views her peers as her family and would do anything to keep everyone together. Imogen doesn't talk about herself, much.

Appearance:
imogen.jpg
Dragon: Rawr!

Give them whatever names you like in your posts :3 They'll begin to hatch as you touch them, and you'll be marked with the dragon up the wrist of the hand you used to touch the egg.

Nerika - Female
Balthasar - Male
Sarrin – Male
Pandora – Female
Minette – Male
Lehim – Female
Gilliad – Male
Imogen - Female

Remember, they're not exactly like that yet - just babies!

CRAP! I forgot about this RP!. Sorry Kitti. I'll work on a post this week!

Excellent :)

Name: Layla Jones
Personality: Layla is sweet, kind, caring, intelligent, creative and fun to be around. She never holds back and always speaks her mind and shes very persuasive. She is a real tomboy and quite tough despite her girlie girl appearance and not afraid to get her hands dirty. So she gets along better with guys than girls. Shes independent and likes to do things for herself but still loves company when she can get it.
Appearance: Dragon:

All right then ^.^ Give me a little bit to get your dragon posted up~

Layla - Male

By the way, you can now communicate. In order to "speak" with your dragon, you must touch your face to his, cheek to cheek, nose to cheek, etc.
Within a short distance of one another, you will be able to send "pictures", ideas so to speak but no words. This short distance we'll define as approximately forty feet away.

Get posting~<3

Hey Kitti, I'm really sorry, but I think I'm going to have to bow out of this rp. I can barely keep up with one RP (Leaving the Pack), let alone the three to four that I've joined in my enthusiastic frenzy :( Just wanted to let you know that it's not a lack of interest in the premise of the RP, but rather a lack of time on my part that I'm not being active. Good luck with this tough :)