The Rich & Famous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siren was just finishing her lunch when her cell phone rang.
She glanced at the screen and frowned.
"Excuse me." She said to Jude and Robb, getting up to take the call.

Once outside, she answered, sighing loudly.
"What do you want?" She asked, putting a hand in her pocket.
It was her ex- the one who couldn't stand her schedule.
He'd been bothering her ever since.

"I told you, I'm done, Adam."
Adam had broken up with her due to her schedule, but he'd continued to call her and stalk her- he was a jealous type, and didn't want her seeing anyone else.
Siren had also found out that he'd been cheating on her while they were together.
"Quit calling me. I'll file a restraining order- I swear it."

Siren hung up, tears in her eyes.
She couldn't go back inside yet, she needed to calm down.
Glancing around, she popped a piece of gum in her mouth.
She really wanted a cigarette.

--

Robert smiled at the two girls. They were both lovely- something dangerous for a man who's marriage was on the rocks.
He knew he shouldn't sit with them, but against better judgement, here he was.
"I needed some energy." He replied, smiling.

The younger girl got a call, and left, seeming upset.
Now it was just the older one and himself.
"So, you know my name, but I don't know yours."
He grinned at her and took a drink of his coffee, enjoying the flavor.

The clouds outside were dark- it was going to storm soon.
The air had a cold feel and there were droplets outside already.
Robert wanted to stay, but was beginning to think that everyone should go back to the hotel.
He'd heard of the storms around here- they weren't anything to play with.

Judah waited, eyes watching through the windows as her sister held a conversation over the phone. She knew who called, who it always was. Still, she couldn't protect Siren from the drama. All she could do was try her absolute best to keep Siren from physical danger. When her attention was brought back to Robb, the elder woman just smirked. His company wasn't all that boring.

"My name is Judah, but call me Jude."

Sipping at the drink idly, a dew droplets landed on her bottom lip. Without a second thought, Judah licked them up greedily. Her vertical bars making an appearance as she rolled her tongue lengthwise along her lips. Judah suddenly caught the glimmer of a golden band around Robb's finger, her eyes narrowed at the brow.

"So, who's the lucky lady?" She questioned with a slight tone, her behavior seeming to shift towards the unfriendly spectrum. Judah sighed heavily, resting back in the chair and kept her eyes on Robb. She waited impatiently for a reply. Considering her childhood, Judah is slightly repulsed by marriage. Despite the fact that she desperately wants a family of her own, someday, if she has the opportunity.

8adac5c29bf567ffff732ac1eb990c45.jpg

The storm clouds gathered high above his head. Tom lifted his eyes to the skies and was greeted by only the darkening clouds. It wouldn't be long now before the storm unleashed its rage. Thankfully, Tom made it to the Starbucks in time. He got himself a warm beverage and headed out back to the hotel.

Along the way, he happened across a seemingly distressed young woman. It took a few moments, but his memory finally registered her as the woman that had served him at the front desk. She looked to be in a terrible mood. Wanting to help, perhaps brighten her day a tad, Tom stopped at her side and offered a kindly smile.

"Oi, are you alright, ma'am?" His accent muddled his speech just a tad. "There's a proper storm brewing, you'd best get inside." Noticing she was without an umbrella, Tom happily gave her the one he'd brought along. It was nothing special, just a simple black umbrella he'd bought on a trip in Germany. "Can't have you sick now can we?"

Yes, I'm sorry, I've just had a lot going on.

*Just bumping so the thread doesn't get closed.*

Hey, I'm back for a while, so, I'll reply later today, or tomorrow~

Status
Not open for further replies.