The Rhyme of a Nursery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be getting posts up in the next couple of hours.

CC... do you have an unhealthy obsession with tv-headed people?

• Love
Reactions: Jihae
I was listening to music and this song reminded me of this RP (skip to about 1:22 for the actual start):

• Love
I was listening to music and this song reminded me of this RP (skip to about 1:22 for the actual start):

Oh my goodness hello talent.~

Man... listening to this song reminded me of the This Old Man song/nursery-rhyme/whatever-it-is! I had temporarily forgot it existed. :P
I was always highly disturbed by that one as a child.
I loved kids things like the Hearse Song, but I couldn't stand This Old Man.
It made me uncomfortable.
I wanted to know what knick-knack was, and why an old man was playing it on my body, and my door, and my gate, and in heaven... and how he even knew where I lived, and if he was a ghost, or a pedophile or something... :I

Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Man... listening to this song reminded me of the This Old Man song/nursery-rhyme/whatever-it-is! I had temporarily forgot it existed. :P
I was always highly disturbed by that one as a child.
I loved kids things like the Hearse Song, but I couldn't stand This Old Man.
It made me uncomfortable.
I wanted to know what knick-knack was, and why an old man was playing it on my body, and my door, and my gate, and in heaven... and how he even knew where I lived, and if he was a ghost, or a pedophile or something... :I
And that's the point of this RP. c; Make Nursery Rhymes hecka creepy and get creative. I think I might just have to put that Nursery Rhyme down on the list now that you mentioned it.

And that's the point of this RP. c; Make Nursery Rhymes hecka creepy and get creative. I think I might just have to put that Nursery Rhyme down on the list now that you mentioned it.
As a kid who would eagerly proclaim their favorite show was "Law and Order: Special Victim's Unit" at the age of four, I always just assumed it meant something inappropriate, and would cringe every time other children started singing it. >:I

AND I LOVE THIS RP FOR THAT
BTW

ALSOOOOOOO
Super tired today too, and still having difficulty with that stupid keyboard, so, post will be up tomorrow, instead.

I've just been feeling super fatigued lately, and have been drug around from playground to football games, to other such things.
Plus school starts on the 31st, so I'm freaking out over that trying to get everything ready. :I

In case you guys didn't really know this.
I added a "Give a brief description about your location" in the bio.
If you wish to add that in there, be my guest.

Also, if you wish to add the description in, could you please answer,
"What would other Nursery Rhymes find in your home? Why would they come to your place anyways?"
Seeing as though Ann's house provides breakfast every morning.

I'm so sorry, I need to post and I was gonna post tonight. Although I've gotten really sick, so I'm gonna aim to post tomorrow.

Sorry if things have been really slow. School is in two weeks and I've got a lot on my plate. I'll be responding to each of the RPs that I'm in when everything is all settled, which is like, in a few early hours. C:

Sorry I took so long! I just put a post up.

Because of recent family issues, along with a few other things, I'll have to drop out of this. I still intend to read it. :P I hope it all turns out well.

Because of recent family issues, along with a few other things, I'll have to drop out of this. I still intend to read it. :P I hope it all turns out well.
Thank you for telling me dearest. I hope you well on your endeavors.

I'm gonna wait until there's at least one or two more posts up before I write my own, and then I'll respond.

School starts Monday, and I have a lot to do before then, anyways.
I go to online school, and my workplace still isn't at all ready.
There's so much clutter around my poor desk from over the summer...
I don't even know where to start cleaning it up. >:I

My AP teacher just sent us our first assignment, so we could get a jumpstart on it, since we're gonna have to be going through a chapter a week.
So I need to do that too.
There's so much work for this class already, and school hasn't even started yet.
I do hope I'm cut out for this. :I

I'm gonna wait until there's at least one or two more posts up before I write my own, and then I'll respond.

School starts Monday, and I have a lot to do before then, anyways.
I go to online school, and my workplace still isn't at all ready.
There's so much clutter around my poor desk from over the summer...
I don't even know where to start cleaning it up. >:I

My AP teacher just sent us our first assignment, so we could get a jumpstart on it, since we're gonna have to be going through a chapter a week.
So I need to do that too.
There's so much work for this class already, and school hasn't even started yet.
I do hope I'm cut out for this. :I
Hey! I'll help ya out with a Praxton post. But please, take your time with these things. I've got AP homework as well and it's been a little put off.. A little being I've got a week to finish my assignments and I'm still not halfway done.
Whoops.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey! I'll help ya out with a Praxton post. But please, take your time with these things. I've got AP homework as well and it's been a little put off.. A little being I've got a week to finish my assignments and I'm still not halfway done.
Whoops.
Alright, cool!
And don't worry, I will.
I tend to take much longer than I'd like on homework and such things, since I'm a total procrastinator, and always end up drawing vampire ducks or making paper hats instead. :I
Plus this whole 'studying' thing is new to me, since my classes were always too easy and as such I barely ever even opened a textbook if I wasn't reading it for fun. I figure I should change that with this AP class, since stuff looks like it will be harder. >:I

Alright, cool!
And don't worry, I will.
I tend to take much longer than I'd like on homework and such things, since I'm a total procrastinator, and always end up drawing vampire ducks or making paper hats instead. :I
Plus this whole 'studying' thing is new to me, since my classes were always too easy and as such I barely ever even opened a textbook if I wasn't reading it for fun. I figure I should change that with this AP class, since stuff looks like it will be harder. >:I
I'm procrastinating right now just watching Once Upon A Time. ^^;
Another day wasted. Doing nothing but make things look pretty and eat a whole bunch of food.
I can totally relate. Now that I've got AP, STEM, and ASL II this year, things are definitely going to be hard now that I've gotten into the habit of procrastinating until the last minute. Which is.. Right now.

Just waiting for someone to interact with my character ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.