The Rhyme of a Nursery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally done with my CS. Hope you like it ^_^

Reactions: Jihae
Yep! Sorry. I got called into work the last two days. I'll post up everything. I'll just add in the pic later after I find one.
Thank you so much! I hate to be pestering you about this. ^^; So take your time now that I've got word from you. ♥

NEWS AND THINGS.
I CHANGED THE MAX CHARACTERS TO 4 BECAUSE I AM AN INSANE INDIVIDUAL.
Also because there's a shit ton of Nursery Rhymes that are actually really cool and awesome that I just had to have a character for.

• Love
Reactions: Dramma
That moment when you're typing up a post, and almost write "early BEARD" instead of "early BIRD"
Might be time for bed.
:I
The early beard catches the razor as they always say.~ c;

Sleep tight!

You were doing banner requests, right? :o

Could I request one? :D

14a6af1c36c5d2b03dabce57cf48dd2c.jpg

Nursery Rhyme

Pop! Goes the Weasel.

All around the mulberry bush ,
the monkey chased the weasel.

The monkey stopped to pull out his glock,
Pop! Goes the weasel.

A penny for a spool of thread,
A penny for a needle--

that's the way a blanket is made,
Pop! Goes the weasel.

Name:
Kohen Vaughn

Roughly 500 years old. Looks to be in early 20s.

General Appearance:
DYLANx48.jpg

General Personality

Childlike | Playful | Sweet | Innocent
Kohen's body ages, but his mind does not. Even after 500+ years of existence, he still has the maturity of a 5 year old. Outwardly he appears to be naive and innocent, the very definition of harmless. His actions often playful and sweet, it's rather difficult to find something to hate about Kohen. That is, until playtime is over. Kohen can be very violent and cruel when need be, his many years eradicating any guilt he may ever feel about taking someone else's life.

Strengths
Manipulation
Connection with animals
sewing

Weaknesses
His loneliness
Trusts too easily
The heat

General History

When Kohen was a boy--an actual boy, not just a man with the mind of a boy, he lived in a little forest just outside of town with his mother, father and sister. His father was a hunter who sought after illegal game, his mother the local seamstress. His father often hunted with their pet beagle, and his mother was rather talented at making blankets. Kohen used to chase weasels and small rodents with his older sister, around mulberry bushes and trees. They rarely ever caught one. Their father ritually sexually abused Kohen while his mother and sister were sleeping. His father called him cruel words when he came in his room at night, leaving his son in blood and tears. Kohen wanted to be a hunter like his papa in hopes that his papa would love him more--given that he was only four at the time, he was confined to the house during his father's hunting trips. One day, while his father was out back chopping wood and his mother and sister were sewing blankets out of weasel pelts, Kohen got a hold of his father's gun. He wanted to show his papa that he was a big boy, that he could come along on hunting trips. He just had to shoot something first and then take it to his papa.

Kohen had gone outside, looking for something to kill. The glock was heavy in his hands and he wasn't sure how to use it. However he caught sight of a rodent scurrying around and he took off after it, firing off the gun in every which direction until the gun was out of bullets. He ended up killing the weasel alright, and his mother and sister as well, he had shot his father in the back, a bullet had gone through a tree and the last one was what killed the weasel. He didn't comprehend that they were dead until their bodies started to stink. At some point he had covered their bodies with the blankets his mother and sister made--so they wouldn't get too cold when the winter came.

The Mulberry cottage is a cozy little house, with three bedrooms, a fireplace in each one. There's always a fire going but despite that the house and it's occupants are always cold. The cottage got it's name for the hundreds of mulberry bushes that surround the property, the berries attracting scavenging rodents such as weasels. Out back, there's a stump that appears that it was used for chopping wood, an axe deeply embedded in it. Inside the house in the living room on a small table is a needle and thread, and the beginning patches of a blanket.

Weapon of Brutal Choice

A needle and a never ending spool of thread. The needle elongates into a sword when need be.

Are you willing to murder other Nursery Rhymes?

"K-kill them? I don't want to hurt anyone."
Yes.
Are you attempting to escape and rewrite your story?

"I don't like it here, Mother Goose is scary like how daddy was."
Yes.

Do you just not care about the judgment of your true tale?

"It's just that...I'm not really a monkey."
No, he doesn't care.

Other:
Kohen still has nightmares about his father, and thus he wets the bed.

"P-please don't tell anyone about my bad dreams."

♦ ◊

Reactions: Moogle-Girl
14a6af1c36c5d2b03dabce57cf48dd2c.jpg

Nursery Rhyme

Pop! Goes the Weasel.

All around the mulberry bush ,
the monkey chased the weasel.

The monkey stopped to pull out his glock,
Pop! Goes the weasel.

A penny for a spool of thread,
A penny for a needle--

that's the way a blanket is made,
Pop! Goes the weasel.

Name:
Kohen Vaughn

Roughly 500 years old. Looks to be in early 20s.

General Appearance:
DYLANx48.jpg

General Personality

Childlike | Playful | Sweet | Innocent
Kohen's body ages, but his mind does not. Even after 500+ years of existence, he still has the maturity of a 5 year old. Outwardly he appears to be naive and innocent, the very definition of harmless. His actions often playful and sweet, it's rather difficult to find something to hate about Kohen. That is, until playtime is over. Kohen can be very violent and cruel when need be, his many years eradicating any guilt he may ever feel about taking someone else's life.

Strengths
Manipulation
Connection with animals
sewing

Weaknesses
His loneliness
Trusts too easily
The heat

General History

When Kohen was a boy--an actual boy, not just a man with the mind of a boy, he lived in a little forest just outside of town with his mother, father and sister. His father was a hunter who sought after illegal game, his mother the local seamstress. His father often hunted with their pet beagle, and his mother was rather talented at making blankets. Kohen used to chase weasels and small rodents with his older sister, around mulberry bushes and trees. They rarely ever caught one. Their father ritually sexually abused Kohen while his mother and sister were sleeping. His father called him cruel words when he came in his room at night, leaving his son in blood and tears. Kohen wanted to be a hunter like his papa in hopes that his papa would love him more--given that he was only four at the time, he was confined to the house during his father's hunting trips. One day, while his father was out back chopping wood and his mother and sister were sewing blankets out of weasel pelts, Kohen got a hold of his father's gun. He wanted to show his papa that he was a big boy, that he could come along on hunting trips. He just had to shoot something first and then take it to his papa.

Kohen had gone outside, looking for something to kill. The glock was heavy in his hands and he wasn't sure how to use it. However he caught sight of a rodent scurrying around and he took off after it, firing off the gun in every which direction until the gun was out of bullets. He ended up killing the weasel alright, and his mother and sister as well, he had shot his father in the back, a bullet had gone through a tree and the last one was what killed the weasel. He didn't comprehend that they were dead until their bodies started to stink. At some point he had covered their bodies with the blankets his mother and sister made--so they wouldn't get too cold when the winter came.

The Mulberry cottage is a cozy little house, with three bedrooms, a fireplace in each one. There's always a fire going but despite that the house and it's occupants are always cold. The cottage got it's name for the hundreds of mulberry bushes that surround the property, the berries attracting scavenging rodents such as weasels. Out back, there's a stump that appears that it was used for chopping wood, an axe deeply embedded in it. Inside the house in the living room on a small table is a needle and thread, and the beginning patches of a blanket.

Weapon of Brutal Choice

A needle and a never ending spool of thread. The needle elongates into a sword when need be.

Are you willing to murder other Nursery Rhymes?

"K-kill them? I don't want to hurt anyone."
Yes.
Are you attempting to escape and rewrite your story?

"I don't like it here, Mother Goose is scary like how daddy was."
Yes.

Do you just not care about the judgment of your true tale?

"It's just that...I'm not really a monkey."
No, he doesn't care.

Other:
Kohen still has nightmares about his father, and thus he wets the bed.

"P-please don't tell anyone about my bad dreams."

♦ ◊
I love it! Accepted.
Time to edit the page again.~

• Thank You
Reactions: Sav
I love your premise to bits. :P It's one of those RPs I would have joined if I had time.

I have a question though, out of my own curiosity. Are we allowed any type of weapons imagineable? Could we perhaps have an assault rifle?

Meanwhile, I sit back anticipating bloodshed and all things viceral.

Reactions: Jihae
I love your premise to bits. :P It's one of those RPs I would have joined if I had time.

I have a question though, out of my own curiosity. Are we allowed any type of weapons imagineable? Could we perhaps have an assault rifle?

Meanwhile, I sit back anticipating bloodshed and all things viceral.
Weapons are a beautiful thing. But you can only have one. If you have a powerful thing such as an assault rifle, just be sure your character's strength has a bit of limitation to them. c;

• Love
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
Status
Not open for further replies.