The Rhyme of a Nursery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh goodness, thanks for noticing that, as I never would have!
TYPICAL CASE OF ME NOT READING CAREFULLY ENOUGH AND MISSING IMPORTANT DETAILS :I

Fixed! xD
xD Oh it's not a problem.~ I would have let it slide because I noticed it the first time but since you asked for my feedback twice, might as well.~ I probably should have reworded that sentence better.. Because even I don't know what I'm talking about .xD

xD Oh it's not a problem.~ I would have let it slide because I noticed it the first time but since you asked for my feedback twice, might as well.~ I probably should have reworded that sentence better.. Because even I don't know what I'm talking about .xD
I'm a double-checking sort of person.
I have a somewhat overly-sensitive little sister, who a lot of times won't say anything if there's something wrong unless you specifically ask her what she thinks - so, it's become second-nature of sorts to constantly ask everyone for their opinions. xD

And it's fine. It makes total sense, I'm just bad at careful reading.
Always used to get in trouble in school for not paying close enough attention to the directions.
Still get stuff wrong on tests for that very reason. :I

I'm a double-checking sort of person.
I have a somewhat overly-sensitive little sister, who a lot of times won't say anything if there's something wrong unless you specifically ask her what she thinks - so, it's become second-nature of sorts to constantly ask everyone for their opinions. xD

And it's fine. It makes total sense, I'm just bad at careful reading.
Always used to get in trouble in school for not paying close enough attention to the directions.
Still get stuff wrong on tests for that very reason. :I
Ah, see, I'm also the double-checking kind of person, but I'm always quiet about it. Can't let anyone know I've made a mistake on something because criticism, judgement, things like that..
And because I CAN'T LIVE WITH MYSELF (to put into HUGE exaggeration.)
giphy.gif

Sorry. I kind of had to. It was a perfect opportunity.

Don't worry about your eyesight dearie. You're speaking to a female whose eyesight sucks milk.

Okay so, I just added "Available Nursery Rhymes" on the first post and hooooooooooooly wow.
There is A LOT of Nursery Rhymes out there. o________o;

Don't you just love cool text CC (@Commander Cheesecake)?!
Also, in regards to your signature... that's right you are ;D

Reactions: Jihae
Don't you just love cool text CC (@Commander Cheesecake)?!
Also, in regards to your signature... that's right you are ;D
I do, I really do. It's so repetitive. It calms me.

xD Stupid image expired, now I gotta find another solution. Shouldn't be a problem though.

Edit: Oh, btw, thank you for showing me cooltext bbg~ @Ali

Last edited:
Ah, see, I'm also the double-checking kind of person, but I'm always quiet about it. Can't let anyone know I've made a mistake on something because criticism, judgement, things like that..
And because I CAN'T LIVE WITH MYSELF (to put into HUGE exaggeration.)
giphy.gif

Sorry. I kind of had to. It was a perfect opportunity.

Don't worry about your eyesight dearie. You're speaking to a female whose eyesight sucks milk.
Mushu!
I always wanted a mushu as a kid.
I mean, it seemed so unfair, why should Mulan get a cool dragon all because she... you know, dressed up as a guy and went off to war?!
I WANTED A FUNNY DRAGON FRIEND TOO

gareljkeadtlbjjeraw
and I really want to start this up
but am for some reason feeling anxious over being one of the first to post
I'm gonna blame it on being sick
because being sick always seems like a good thing to blame stuff on

Mushu!
I always wanted a mushu as a kid.
I mean, it seemed so unfair, why should Mulan get a cool dragon all because she... you know, dressed up as a guy and went off to war?!
I WANTED A FUNNY DRAGON FRIEND TOO

gareljkeadtlbjjeraw
and I really want to start this up
but am for some reason feeling anxious over being one of the first to post
I'm gonna blame it on being sick
because being sick always seems like a good thing to blame stuff on
Gurl just go ahead and start first. I'm pretty sure everyone's first post it just going to be

"Oh hello, this is MTV and welcome to my #CRIIIIIIBZZZZ lemme show you around brotha to the homie g.
So this is my mothaeffin' livin' room as you can see hea this is a mothaeffin' slide in my mothaeffin' livin' room
bruh let's go take a walk outside bruh."

So no worries about being a first poster. Take the initiative. We're all gonna love you for it. I hope you feel better soon.
p19ln3e0jhvj61522acgp5a1i3qc.gif

If you guys want, I'll be a first poster so you guys feel comfortable with the RP. :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Dramma
Gurl just go ahead and start first. I'm pretty sure everyone's first post it just going to be

"Oh hello, this is MTV and welcome to my #CRIIIIIIBZZZZ lemme show you around brotha to the homie g.
So this is my mothaeffin' livin' room as you can see hea this is a mothaeffin' slide in my mothaeffin' livin' room
bruh let's go take a walk outside bruh."

So no worries about being a first poster. Take the initiative. We're all gonna love you for it. I hope you feel better soon.
p19ln3e0jhvj61522acgp5a1i3qc.gif
That made me laugh more than it should have. :I

And now... now all I can imagine is Jonathon running around all like "Yo, so ya see dis? Do you see dis right here? This is an AUTHENTIC, rotting plank! But not just any rotting plank, no, this is an authentic SOLID-GOLD rotting plank!"
and then weird dancing happens
because that's what I imagine rich people do
probably a misconception
but whatever
Needless to say this is not a nice image
and I would like it to go away

And yeah, been sick for about... three, four weeks now?
My little cousin infected my little brother, and then my little brother infected my little sister, and ever since then me and my little sis (who share a room and are mega annoyingly close) have been cycling it back and forth for ages
She starts to get better, I get sick
I start to get better, she gets sick
IT'S NEVERENDING
If you guys want, I'll be a first poster so you guys feel comfortable with the RP. :D
And yeah, that'd be cool.
If you could. D:

Yeah, I have no idea how to start this thing. owo'

Alright. Awesome! I'll get a post up ASAP. But right now, I'm just making a banner for my character.
Speaking of. I kind of want to try something. I actually want to improve my photo editing skills. I've been taking photography class in school (which is great program.)

Which meannnsss.

Anyone want a banner for their character? o-o
That rhymed! :D

Oh mee! I wanted to ask for one for Hiding but I never did cause I felt I don't know. Although I'd love one for this onee? I got a picture and an idea down there. It'd be amazing if you could do this! :)

emilydeschanel.jpg

Mary Shaw

Make sure you never ever scream

Oh mee! I wanted to ask for one for Hiding but I never did cause I felt I don't know. Although I'd love one for this onee? I got a picture and an idea down there. It'd be amazing if you could do this! :)

emilydeschanel.jpg

Mary Shaw

Make sure you never ever scream
c;

• Love
Reactions: Dramma
banner4_by_cwolf0615-d96a8fn.png

One banner down, one more to go.
...This one turned out a little dumb and cheesy (I COULDN'T RESIST AFTER I ACCIDENTALLY CUT OUT THE OUTLINE OF THE SPARROW, OKAY) and the edges got pixelized because I was too lazy to do it in a way that that wouldn't have happened. (By the time I realized what I had done I would have had to redo a bunch of stuff to fix it, and I'm not patient enough for that crap. :I)

It's getting kind of late, so I don't think I'm gonna post right now (though I was originally planning on it), so I'll probably make Jonathon a banner tomorrow and then post for the both of them sometime tomorrow night.
Just a heads up~

33mpk5l.jpg

When you wanna be comedic too.​

Pretty banners CC :D! ♥

Plox. ur2sklld4me ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.