The Rhyme of a Nursery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so, I finished up my CS for Ann.. And I've been wondering.

Would you guys like a Special Abilities section in your CS? Just for magical purposes?

I think this RP would be better with sheer regular violence :3

Reactions: Jihae
Yeah, same.

Hmm. Aaalright. I'll probably wait for others to respond to that suggestion for a majority vote.

Well! Looks like no magic it is! :D

Reactions: T E R R O R
STUFF AND THINGS.

I think it's about time I get an IC up in this thing. :D
So, that's what I'm gonna do. I just need one tiny thing from all of you guys if you don't mind.

Unfinished CS(es) should be finished soon, or at least, get a minimum portion of it done.

Thank yew. I love you.

Reactions: Ali and Cwolf0615
So, I'm pretty much done with my character sheets.

Adelaide's CS needs a bit more added to it (including general history, which is pretty dang important), but it's all decided and I just need to find the time to write it down. (which I don't have now because I'm sleepyyyy)

Jonathon's is entirely done, though I haven't found a FC I like for him, yet.
I'm still looking, but since I always have a hard time finding images of boys (mainly because I hate modern guy hairstyles >:I) I'm not sure when I'll get that done...

But uh, if there's anything wrong with what I have so far, let me know, and I'll fix it tomorrow when I finish up Adelaide's CS.

• Love
Mines done love ♥

• Thank You
So, I'm pretty much done with my character sheets.

Adelaide's CS needs a bit more added to it (including general history, which is pretty dang important), but it's all decided and I just need to find the time to write it down. (which I don't have now because I'm sleepyyyy)

Jonathon's is entirely done, though I haven't found a FC I like for him, yet.
I'm still looking, but since I always have a hard time finding images of boys (mainly because I hate modern guy hairstyles >:I) I'm not sure when I'll get that done...

But uh, if there's anything wrong with what I have so far, let me know, and I'll fix it tomorrow when I finish up Adelaide's CS.
Mines done love ♥
Oh yay! You guys are amazing! :D Thank you so much!

I'll get everyone's locations in if I haven't done so already, then IC is going to be up and running in no time! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali
I'll finish up my cs in the next few days. Sorry for taking so long. I'm having issues mostly finding a picture. xD

• Thank You
I'll finish up my cs in the next few days. Sorry for taking so long. I'm having issues mostly finding a picture. xD
Don't worry about it silly goose. Thank you so much for telling me!

My character sheets are 99.999 finished!
Still haven't found a suitable picture of Jonathon, but other than that everything is complete.
(I did make a few tweaks to Jonathon's bio, as I noticed a few stupid typos I had made the night before when I was so sleepy. But nothing majorly important.)

As before, let me know what you think, and if there's anything I need to change. :O

EDIT: FINALLY FOUND A PICTURE FOR JONATHON

EVERYTHING IS ENTIRELY DONE

Last edited by a moderator:
My character sheets are 99.999 finished!
Still haven't found a suitable picture of Jonathon, but other than that everything is complete.
(I did make a few tweaks to Jonathon's bio, as I noticed a few stupid typos I had made the night before when I was so sleepy. But nothing majorly important.)

As before, let me know what you think, and if there's anything I need to change. :O

EDIT: FINALLY FOUND A PICTURE FOR JONATHON

EVERYTHING IS ENTIRELY DONE
Dearie, both your bios are perfectly fine! I'm not super strict about the dealio and you did those bios to their potential and I can't thank you enough for that. c:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY CEEEEEEEEEELABRATE GOOD TIMES
come on

EDIT: Oh wait wait wait. The judgement part on the bios. I put, "Do you just NOT care." It seems that your descriptions say that they do care about the judgement of others.

Um, am I too late to join this?

photo 1.JPG

c866da63cfd353a55bca7baecc176e44432a4324.png
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Ring around the rosy
Pocket full of posies
Ashes, ashes
We all fall down

Name:

Rosie Simmons

General Appearance:
Rosie Simmons is a fairly shapely girl that stands at 160 cm roughly (5'3") and weighs at 54 kg (119 lbs). She has mid-back length curly lavender dyed hair that she sometimes wears in a rough high ponytail. Her bangs are side swept across her forehead, just above her eyes. Rosie's eyes are vivid green and are considered rather large; they tend to sparkle when intrigued. She is principally seen wearing pastel colors.

General Personality:
Rosie Simmons is very ladylike, polite, and cheerful. She is described as being sensible, emotive, friendly, and innocent, coming across as "childlike" in many aspects. She has a very positive demeanor and rarely seems to harbor negative emotions. Contrary to her well-behaved mannerisms, she can become quite aggressive and violent when pushed over the edge and would resort to violent and cruel methods.

Although easily distracted, Rosie can become very focused on a particular subject, to a point of forgetting anything else not associated with it. She can be very persistent and stubborn, especially concerning mysteries, as she will not be able to stop thinking about it until she finally solves it.

Strengths:
skilled in setting traps
Her intelligence
Rosie has an uncanny sense of aim, and can use any small object as a deadly projectile
Rosie is shown to be quite resourceful
Her perhaps most fearsome ability along with her great intelligence is her consummate knowledge of poison and drugs
Despite her feminine appearance, Rosie has impressive feats of physical strength
She can kind of communicate with animals

Weaknesses:
she easily lose her patience
Never good at being outside the manor
the ability to never leave the garden
rain

General History:
Rosie was born in London, always seen in the gardens of a strange mansion with posies growing all over the area. No one really knows who she really is or why she's there but the maids of the manor took pity of her. She was locked up in the mansion for five years, meeting no on but the staff of the mansion. The owners rarely talk to her or barely notice her, as if she doesn't exist. The pity of the maids resulted to thee Bubonic Plague when Rosie started to walk around town and experience the life of a normal kid.

The Bubonic Plague killed millions of people and Rosie was there to witness it yet, she doesn't feel anything at them. She just walked passed them, noticing the rosy circles around their skins but didn't do anything about it. In fact, Rosie still walked around the town even if the maids forbid her, scared for her to be sick but in some strange circumstances, she didn't.

The maids believed that Rosie wasn't harmed because the girl always carry around posies with her, making them carry the said flowers around their noses as if to ward off the plague. Sadly, it didn't work and for centuries, many people died during the said epidemic.

The people decided that it would be better to burn the bodies of the dead instead of burying them. They believed that burning the bodies will end the plague, but sadly it didn't. Witnessing all this with no people knowing who Rosie is she started to sing, walking away from the scene and going back to the gardens:

Ring around the rosy
Pocket full of posies
Ashes, ashes
We all fall down

Weapon of Brutal Choice:
Poisoned whip
[spoili]Untitled.png[/spoili]

Are you willing to murder other Nursery Rhymes?:
YES
Are you attempting to escape and rewrite your story?:
NO
Do you just not care about the judgment of your true tale?:
YES

Last edited:
  • Love

WORK IN PROGRESS

View attachment 81806
Ring around the rosy
Pocket full of posies
Ashes, ashes
We all fall down

Name:
Rosie Simmons

General Appearance:
Rosie Simmons is a fairly shapely girl that stands at 160 cm roughly (5'3") and weighs at 54 kg (119 lbs). She has mid-back length curly lavender dyed hair that she sometimes wears in a rough high ponytail. Her bangs are side swept across her forehead, just above her eyes. Rosie's eyes are vivid green and are considered rather large; they tend to sparkle when intrigued. She is principally seen wearing pastel colors.

General Personality:
Rosie Simmons is very ladylike, polite, and cheerful. She is described as being sensible, emotive, friendly, and innocent, coming across as "childlike" in many aspects. She has a very positive demeanor and rarely seems to harbor negative emotions. Contrary to her well-behaved mannerisms, she can become quite agressive and violent when pushed over the edge and would resort to violent and cruel methods.
Although easily distracted, Rosie can become very focused on a particular subject, to a point of forgetting anything else not associated with it. She can be very persistent and stubborn, especially concerning mysteries, as she will not be able to stop thinking about it until she finally solves it.

Strengths:
skilled in setting traps
Her intelligence
Yuno has an uncanny sense of aim, and can use any small object as a deadly projectile
Yuno is shown to be quite resourceful
Her perhaps most fearsome ability along with her great intelligence is her consummate knowledge of poison and drugs
Despite her feminine appearance, Rosie has impressive feats of physical strength
She can kind of communicate with animals

Weaknesses:

General History:

Weapon of Brutal Choice:
Poison

Are you willing to murder other Nursery Rhymes?:

Are you attempting to escape and rewrite your story?:

Do you just not care about the judgment of your true tale?:

Other:​
Oooo, two gardens. I like it. I might have to chain Mary's garden with Rosie's.

I forsee a relationship in the future.

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
Oh wait wait wait. The judgement part on the bios. I put, "Do you just NOT care." It seems that your descriptions say that they do care about the judgement of others.
Oh goodness, thanks for noticing that, as I never would have!
TYPICAL CASE OF ME NOT READING CAREFULLY ENOUGH AND MISSING IMPORTANT DETAILS :I

Fixed! xD

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.