3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!

REWIRING.jpg

~| The Main OoC | The 'Rewiring' BSB | The 'Rewiring' IC |~

| Ada | Bella | DeeDee | Euler
|

| Agent 94 |

~~>⭐Accepting Appies for OCs! Come on down~^^!!

~~>⭐DeeDee up for adoption AGAIN~^^!!

<~~~<>~~~>

~|
The 'Descending' IC | Conway | Jaycie | Keijo | Sabai | The 'Descending' BSB |~

~| A Little Chat - Flashback |~

Last edited:
Hey~hey~^^!!

@noodle @Mystical Fox sooooooo like get ready cuz Imma put up a opening postie for us here tmrw k^^ immma take over for Euler and we just gunna leave DeeDee till we figure out if she has someone adopting her or not.

@noodle @Mystical Fox @Equusheart @DeFier

Hey~hey~~!!

Sooooo like finally gots a opening Postie up ;DDD k so like it's a slow intro just to get you all re-introduced and re-aquainted with the RP. So and it looks like daFie is gunna adopt DeeDee and I'mma take over for Euler. And like just to be certain, the year 2's(ada, DeeDee, Euler) need to be within a cars length to communicate via BCT, year 3(Bella) just needs to see the other dexter k^^

I'll have a post for Dee this weekend. I don't think I've ever played a character so quick to scare and start cryng before. Good thing I have Boomer around. I get to watch and learn first hand from her. It's like Crybaby 101 at our place...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I'll have a post for Dee this weekend. I don't think I've ever played a character so quick to scare and start cryng before. Good thing I have Boomer around. I get to watch and learn first hand from her. It's like Crybaby 101 at our place...
Wutevs. You run your mouth now girlie but tell Boo again why dint you watch IT part 2 with us again? Yeeeeeah that's right. Sit back down and hold Boo's beer...

;p

• Creative
Reactions: DeFier
Wutevs. You run your mouth now girlie but tell Boo again why dint you watch IT part 2 with us again? Yeeeeeah that's right. Sit back down and hold Boo's beer...

;p
It's because I don't watch bullshit movies. Waste of my time, girlie.

Anyways, I posted up for DeeDee and used Euler to help move things along. Alright. This bitch is three for three. On fire!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom

;p
It's because I don't watch bullshit movies. Waste of my time, girlie.

Anyways, I posted up for DeeDee and used Euler to help move things along. Alright. This bitch is three for three. On fire!
Psssshh wutevs!! Who was screaming louder than Boo and holding our friends arms so hard she scratched them? And yeah~yeah the Boo Girlie saw ya wiping at your eyes when we left the theatre!! ;PPP still loves ya...!

Aaaaanyways my gosh looooves seeing the pix of both bunnies up there together?! WOWS!! SOOOO CUTES!! But yeah way to move things along lady!!^^!!

@Mystical Fox YAYUH! Amaaazing! Looks like the dancing Ferret still up in here! Good to see you getting groove on for Bels!!^^!! Let's see what happens next! I'll postie up sometime this week!

Reactions: Mystical Fox
K sooooo like fiiiiiiiiinally the Boo Grumbly Butts gots a postie in~^^!! Hoping ms. daFie gunna COME BY so she can COME HERE so that she when she does COME BACK she can postie up too!! {HINT~HINT!!}}

;DD