The Return

• Thread starter The Silver Philosopher
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Silver Philosopher

Original poster
After a wild ride on this journey we call life. I am pleased to say I have returned to Iwaku. I left on such short notice and I owe many of my fellow role players an apology. So I am sorry. Please let me make it up to you by giving you an RP you shan't forget.

-The Silver Philosopher

May your return be ever greeted with smiles and well wishes, The Silver Philosopher. I'm rather new here, yet still giving a warm welcome back to you.

May your return be ever greeted with smiles and well wishes, The Silver Philosopher. I'm rather new here, yet still giving a warm welcome back to you.

Welcome to Iwaku! I welcome you with open arms. If you have any questions, do be sure to ask me or one of the staff. Thank you for wishing me a hardy welcome back!

Reactions: LucretciaDeMora
Welcome back!!!

Well allow me to welcome both of you to Iwaku!, I hope u two enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if either of you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.