The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rubix

Original poster
Hello! I'm not sure if anyone will remember me at all, but I used to roleplay here back in 2012, so its been awhile. I disappeared for personal reasons and because college kind of consumed my life. Every now and then I would come back and lurk around but never really posted anything. Anyways, I've got some free time finally and I'd really love to get back into roleplaying.

What do you prefer to be called? Rubix or Mitch =)

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Boy

How old are you? 21

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Nope

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Either one works for me! Just not a fan of jumping into an already well developed roleplay. I prefer joining newer ones.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Curling up on the sofa haha. Or play League of Legends.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

Stop! Wait a minute! Fill my cup put some liquor in it. Take a sip, sign a check. JULIO! Get the stretch! (Uptown Funk)

Things I'd like to do...I would love to join a good fantasy roleplay. Also, I had a battle workshop going on a couple of years ago and once I get back into the swing of things then I'd like to get that started up again, maybe redo it completely.

Also, last time I was here there were a lot of League of Legends players. So if anyone ever wants to play just hit me up! RubixtheCube on the NA server. Give me a heads up if you are adding me though because of all those bots adding people.

I can't wait to meet you all again and re-meet in some cases :D

Yoouuuuuuu!!!!!!!!

-Are a fresh face to me.
Welcome back.

yo!!! I'm in the same boat. Was a part of Iwaku in 2013/2014, dropped off the face of the earth, and now I'm back to (surprise!) a bunch of people I do not know.

So, hey, welcome back too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.