The return of...wait...weren't you...but you just left....

P

Phoenix's Wrath

Original poster
Well folks, I know that I had left for a short while and even said that I wouldn't be back online until next January. Well...things have changed in my personal life (some for the good some for the worst, I won't say in public what was the worst but I will say this I am a single man again) Anyways I am back, for the most part.

Now I will be leaving again in a few months because I will be moving to Idaho (because I have quite a few things to sort out in my real life, I will be here for...a while), and will not have the resources or rather access to the internet and I will be busy studying. I've missed being on iwakuroleplay, and want to really get into this site and community while I can. Please forgive me if I am snippy and depressing for a while, I am going through a lot right now.

So I guess that's it; Phoenix's Wrath is back. Yay.

Hey. Sorry that I just left like that...it's been hard. But hopefully I'll be back to my roleplaying spirit soon.

Glad to see you back sooner than you expected. :] I hope your life gets all sorted out. Be strong.

Welcome back and hope it get better. RL comes first.

Thank you all for your support and welcome backs.