DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies a lot depending on my schedule, unfortunately.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Psychological horror
Body horror
Supernatural
Giallo
Splatterpunk
Dark fantasy
Historical
Low fantasy
Magipunk
Weird West
Noir
Thriller
Gothic horror
Southern Gothic
Gaslamp fantasy
Cyberpunk
Space saga
Clockpunk
Space Western
Space opera
Paranormal
Modern fantasy
Dieselpunk
Post-Apocalyptic
Crime drama
Medieval fantasy
Due to a slight case of Admin death, we missed out on a couple of our cool writing/roleplaying contests in the past several months. But good news, guys! With the team back in action, we're pleased to announce that we'll be reintroducing our favorite events.

TAKE A BITE OUTTA THIS

First up: BITE (the Biannual Iwaku Tale Event) is returning! For those of you who weren't around last year, this is a short story creative writing contest. Normally we'd run it in February, but since we missed our chance this year, we'll be having a very special Summer BITE. Look out for the announcement of the theme and contest rules coming next month in June! Remember, we're now offering CASH-VALUE prizes!

A WaRPED VIEW OF REALITY

Second, WaRP (the Worldbuilding and Role Playing Game Master Challenge) will also be making a reappearance on schedule for this November. Entrants will have another chance to win their very own featured forum called a Roleplay Realm! In preparation, all currently inactive (those with no significant activity in 6+ months) Realms will be getting archived over the next couple of weeks and the forums removed in the scheduled May forum update. This time around, specifically WarFact, Ronaan's Realm, and The Ascender Chronicles will be getting retired.

As always, this just means threads will be getting moved to the Archives; you won't be losing your posts. Contact an Admin if you have any questions or need help with your Realm.

MAKE IT YOUR OWN

Members are also welcome and encouraged to run their very own events! If you have an event idea, contact a Community Staff member for information and help in promoting your event or contest.

WOOT WOOT! WELCOME BACK BITE :DD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Astaroth
Literally forgot BITE was a thing 8D

Welcome back events!!!! :D <3

• Haha
I will most definitely be keeping an eye out for these! 😁

I like the "Make it your own" event.

Great. I’m not as lazy as I used to be and will probably join this time around. 👌