My sun sets to rise again.
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
It varies a lot depending on my schedule, unfortunately.
Writing Levels
Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Primarily Prefer Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I play what's needed, but I do like to take the lead. In my one-on-ones, I often like being the "Game Master" in the sense of creating the setting, controlling NPCs, and steering the plot. But I still like input and collaboration from my partners. In group games, I prefer to be the GM or to play a leading or mentor role.
Favorite Genres
I love a little bit of everything. My top choices would be Horror, Modern Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Magical Realism, Noir, Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Splatterpunk, Post-Apocalyptic, Historical, Mystery, old-school High Fantasy, and Sci-Fi (especially Spacesagas). I'd love to do some occasional Clockpunk or Weird West or Wuxia or Dieselpunk, too.
Genre You DON'T Like
I guess the only thing I don't particularly care for is high school drama, and even that can be fun with a good hook.
Due to a slight case of Admin death, we missed out on a couple of our cool writing/roleplaying contests in the past several months. But good news, guys! With the team back in action, we're pleased to announce that we'll be reintroducing our favorite events.

TAKE A BITE OUTTA THIS

First up: BITE (the Biannual Iwaku Tale Event) is returning! For those of you who weren't around last year, this is a short story creative writing contest. Normally we'd run it in February, but since we missed our chance this year, we'll be having a very special Summer BITE. Look out for the announcement of the theme and contest rules coming next month in June! Remember, we're now offering CASH-VALUE prizes!

A WaRPED VIEW OF REALITY

Second, WaRP (the Worldbuilding and Role Playing Game Master Challenge) will also be making a reappearance on schedule for this November. Entrants will have another chance to win their very own featured forum called a Roleplay Realm! In preparation, all currently inactive (those with no significant activity in 6+ months) Realms will be getting archived over the next couple of weeks and the forums removed in the scheduled May forum update. This time around, specifically WarFact, Ronaan's Realm, and The Ascender Chronicles will be getting retired.

As always, this just means threads will be getting moved to the Archives; you won't be losing your posts. Contact an Admin if you have any questions or need help with your Realm.

MAKE IT YOUR OWN

Members are also welcome and encouraged to run their very own events! If you have an event idea, contact a Community Staff member for information and help in promoting your event or contest.

SkittlesAndSpike

Definitely not a Fekfox
COMMUNITY DEPARTMENT
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Male, Female
WOOT WOOT! WELCOME BACK BITE :DD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Astaroth

CrystalTears

The Lovers
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male
I think I tend to lean more on the aggressive side, but I would love for you to contribute to the story too! Sometimes I just lean back and play super passive just so you can get your ideas out there too! :D
Favorite Genres
Romance - Action - Drama - Fantasy - YAOI .... I feel like I can put everything here so don't make me do it ^^;
Genre You DON'T Like
Yuri... I just... I can't ^^; And I'm really bad at fandoms... ^^; Unless it is OC X OC, but... it's in this part for a reason ^^; Sorry guys!
Literally forgot BITE was a thing 8D

Welcome back events!!!! :D <3

• Haha

Equusheart

Edgebabby
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept
Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
I will most definitely be keeping an eye out for these! 😁

Rebornfan120

Edgepeasant
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
Mornings, Afternoons and Evenings
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Male
Both
Favorite Genres
Action, Adventure, Romance, Magical, Fantasy, Furry, Modern, Supernatural, Naurto, RWBY, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Avatar/Korra, Hunter, Games, Fandoms
Genre You DON'T Like
Gore unless used properly
I like the "Make it your own" event.

Adrian

Papa Bear
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adept, Advanced
No Preferences
Aggressive
Favorite Genres
High Fantasy, Low Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Cyberpunk, Horror, LGBT+, Steampunk, Comedy, Post-apocalyptic, 80s, Thriller, Modern, Romance, Tragedy, Drama, Space Opera, Political Intrigue, Coming of Age
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry, Yaoi, Anime
Great. I’m not as lazy as I used to be and will probably join this time around. 👌