The Return of King and his Guild(open to all)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Gekido" He said. he really hoped he could remember by the end of the mission.

"Well its nice to meet you Gekido" she smiled at him "even if we have met before"

"The battle of Ishma and Saho that occurred a few years back possibly..." King said from the front of the pack. He could hear quite well and over heard his guild members talking. "Many Mages were in that fight including myself. Maybe ya'll met there on the battle field or as people who got caught up in it somehow." He added.

Evelyn thought for a moment trying to remember if that was the case. "That's a possibility, but I just can't seem to remember"

Carson could see Gekido and Evelyn talking casually with each other, while Rin was walking alone quietly, examining some flowers on the side of the path. She walked over. "Hey." She said smiling at the quiet girl. She turned her head in acknowledgement, but did not respond. Carson tried again. "Mind if I walk with you?" She asked, hoping for a response.

"The battle of Ishma and Saho....." Gekido thought about it for a second when suddenly he saw white stars burst in his vision. A powerful headache caused him to stumble and fall. Gekido gripped his skull as his head pounded and he saw broken memories on the back of his eyes. A young man and woman, screaming and forcing two small children, a boy and a girl, to run, a sudden flash and intense heat. As Gekido writhed in pain the air around him began to react violently........

After not receiving a response from Rin, she turned up ahead to the front of the group, and started to walk towards them. Suddenly, however, Gekido was falling on the dirt walkway of the path, writhing in pain and holding his head. His eyes were squeezed tightly shut, but his mouth was gritted in pain. He didn't scream, but Evelyn did, as the boy she was walking with just collapsed in front of her. But before Carson could walk over and see what had happened to her friend, a great windstorm picked up, forcing everyone to take cover behind rocks and foliage. Evelyn attempted to move Gekido as well, but Carson shouted, "No! Leave him! It's too dangerous to mess with his body when he's in this state!" Kind nodded from behind a bush, shielding Kat. "She's right. We have to wait out the storm he is causing before we can do anything."

"Well...this is quite unexpected..." King said as he watched everything slowly unfold.

"Just what are we suppose to do about it?" Kat asked, standing behind King and under cover.

"Sadly, wait it out and if it doesn't stop soon, then I'll have to stop it myself." King said with a sad tone in his voice. He remembered how often the only wind mage would suffer from similar attacks and outlashes. In the end, she was never able to calm down herself and King had to take action to stop it. He hopes that Gekido was strong enough to overcome it himself, but King was at the ready if he needed to step in.

Soon the wind died as Daten lay still on the ground. The vision had stopped but he had passed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.