The Return of King and his Guild(open to all)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gekido smiled. "i have a few tricks up my sleeve but King um...... i have no weapons of my own." Gekido said nervously, seeing the other possessed a weapon. Where he came from, Gekido was poor. He couldn't afford weapons. He looked around ready to run, waiting for the teasing.

"Have no fear Gekido, I shall present one that have safty to the previous wind Mage. She would of wanted you to have it." King said hoping to out the boys mind at ease.

"I brought just incase." Kat said as she presented Gekido with a staff.

Gekido took the staff gingerly. He felt the smoothness of the wood and felt the power deep in the wood."thank you" he said to Kat. He had never weilded a staff before but it felt comfortable. He twirled it expertly, though never having done so before. Without realizing it as he twirled, his power flowed expertly through it. The wind around him swirled and turn, obey every unspoken command. Gekido finished with a quick swing causing a powerful slash of air to spring in the same direction."what?" He gasp not realizing what he had done....

Carson saw Gekido take the staff in his hands, looking at it uncertainly before twirling it with his arms and letting his powers run through it. Carson was silent for once, watching the graceful spectacle with wide eyes. Suddenly, the wind he was controlling with the staff all concentrated in one direction as he swung, coming fast right towards her. She opened her eyes wider and screamed, ducking and hoping to avoid the blast of air. It flew over her head, breaking a hole in the stone wall in back of her and displacing her long red hair. She stood again and looked at the massive damage behind her.

"Carson!!"Gekido ran to the girl"Carson im so sorry" Gekido felt ashamed for what he had done. He should have been paying more attention where he swung.

She turned to Gekido, then faced the crowd of people, including Kat and King. They were all staring open mouthed at the hole. She looked back at Gekido, then her face broke into a wide grin. She laughed and brushed back her hair with her fingers.
"Are you kidding?!? That was amazing! You'll be one heck of a fight if it ever comes to that! I mean, wow!" She looked eagerly at Gekido, smiling wider. "You'll be a great addition to the team. I just know it!"

Name: Evelyn Rose
Elemental power: Earth
Personality: Evelyn is a sweet girl, usually pretty happy. she isn't shy at all and is confident in herself and her power. Her emotions control her powers and she uses this to her advantage. When angry she can cause severe earthquakes without meaning to if she gets too worked up. She will protect those she loves and cares about with her life.

Evelyn walked into the guild hall and stopped noticing everyone staring at a hole in the wall. She cleared her throat a little nervously and spoke softly but clear "have I missed too much?" She had come from another town about a 3 days journey from here and got here as quickly as she could. "I am sorry for being late King" she told him her voice filled with a pure apologetic tone.

Carson stared at the new girl, confused at first as to why she was here. But then, she put two and two together. She smiled and went to welcome the new girl while the rest were still looking at the hole, trying to assess the damage. "Hi! You must be the... Earth elemental? But, I thought there weren't any in this area..." By now, the others had started to take an interest in the new girl.

Evelyn smiled at the girl talking to her and nodded "I am, and there aren't.. It took me three days to get here" she shrugged a little then added "but I was happy to make the trip"

"Evelyn it's so good to see you." King said as he hugged her. "I feared we would not have an earth user."

"And you." He said looking at Gekido. "Oh how you remind me of our old wind Mage. She to put holes into everything." He said with a laugh.

"May we depart now?" Kat asked. "We have a good long walk ahead of us."

Evelyn happily hugged King back "it's good to see you too King." She smiled over at Kat then looked over at the others "I'm ready if everyone else is"

"Oh, I am so ready! Anything else we need to know before we go, King?" Carson asked, excited.

"Sorry King" Gekido said as he tucked the staff behind his arm"but yes im ready to go". He looked around at the others, sensing their excitment. He knew with this staff he definatly could help all the others. Gekido looked at the new girl. He felt some familiarity about her. He had seen the girl before, but he couldnt remember where.

Evelyn's eyes landed on Gekido and she stared for a moment thinking he seemed familiar. Not wanting to seem odd or make him uncomfortable by staring she looked away. She thought about asking if they had met but decided against it.

"If everyone is ready, then onward we shall go." King said as he moved towards the door. "Oh and Carson," he said stopping for just a second to look at her. "There's nothing else to add. We're tackling this almost blindly." He said with a smirk and then took off out of the door.

"Oh.....darling please wait up!" Kat shouted as she followed after King with all of her gear packed and readied.

Evelyn followed the group staying toward the back. She walked next to Gekido so she could talk to him knowing if she heard his voice she would know of she knew him. She was horrible with faces but very good with people voices. She turned her head to look at him as they walked. "Seeing as how I completely missed what we are doing, do you mind filling me in?"

"we are going to fight a monster we know nothing about"Gekido said to her. his staf was tucked back as he messed with a leaf with his power

She smiled at this "the best kind of monster iny opinion" she smirked and shook her head a little. She had listened to his voice carefully, she does know him.. But how? "You seem familiar." She told him with a questioning tone to her voice.

She shrugged "I'm not sure. Guess we will figure it out eventually" she paused for a moment before adding "I'm Evelyn, by the way."

Status
Not open for further replies.