The Return of King and his Guild(open to all)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am very sorry but I only show people who have earnd my respect any respect, I'm going to trye to be nicer in the future. But I'm realy not a people person, my opinion is that they only get in the way. So I'm sorry, if I, in the future, uppset any of you, but, I really dont care about any of you enough, yet, to try and be friendly." Rin said in a polite voice whit both a sorry under tone and a arrogant under tone. Then looked around the room with a pokerface.

"Wow...what a bold move, standing up to Rin like that. I mean, seriously, that was awesome! I can tell we are going to work well together already." Carson said happily as she playfully punched Gekido in the arm. "She did deserve it though. What nerve just coming here and saying that! I mean, it's great that she wants to help and all, but she needs to learn respect."

Gekido smiled a little at Carson's friendliness.No one had ever come up to him like that. "Every one deserves respect no matter who they are". The air stirred a little as Gekido talked, A warm gently breeze much warmer than the temperature in the room.

"I'm sorry I just have a bad past whit other people, okay, dont be so mean." Rin sudenly screamd angry and then broke in to tears. She couldent control her emotions and her tears started to rise around her and creating a shilde that protected her from the rest of the world.

Lilsy runs over to Rin making sure to stay away from the sheild of tears. "It's okay Rin. Ignore them if you have to. I don't hates you. No one does. Just calm down. I'll be your friend if you need one. I used to be not so great with people too. I'm still not perfect at making friends. Your not alone."

"See we all can get along." King said as he watched everyone begin to get somewhat along. After the touching moment, King got on with the matter at hand.

"The commission that I mentioned earlier is worth 5 million in gold coins." The currency for Etheris was 100 copper equaled 1 silver and 100 silver equaled 1 gold. It was a basic and simple system.

"Our target is a three day walk that will lead us to the ruins of Argo. There a beast if some sort lives that has been destroying the neighboring towns and cities and they all came together to commission this job. Given my own reputation, they fully trust my guild and it's members to kill whatever this thing is."

"That sounds awesome! Do we know anything about the beast?" Carson exclaimed suddenly, cutting off King. She blushed in embarrassment. "Whoops, sorry. I guess I'm just a little excited!" She joked.

A gently breeze blew away the shield of water around Rin." Im sorry for that outburst. Can you forgive me?" Gekido spoke gently and softly to the girl. He had not known she had a rough past like him." I know how you feel." He looked at her then gave her a warm and gently hug.

Seeing this, Carson realized she had not yet apologized. She ran over, standing next to Gekido. "I'm sorry too. I don't have any excuse to talk about you, because I don't know your reasons for saying what you said. Can you accept my apology?" She asked, holding out a hand for a shake.

"It is okay I should at least show a little respect towards all of you and I accept your apologize. But remember that I can be a real bitch some times even if I now I shouldn't be, so sorry, I guess." Rin said feeling a little bad when she noticed this people seemed pretty nice after all.

Carson grinned, then put her arm around Rin's shoulders. "It's alright. After all, we all have our days, right? No hard feelings." She turned to King. "So King. Tell us more about this quest."

"Yay! Friendship!" She grabs Rin, Gekido, and Carson into one big group hug. "Now this is much better than before."

Carson laughed, enjoying the hug. But, she would admit, it was a little awkward hugging these people. Sure, she was social, but she wanted to know someone for more than a few hours before making physical contact.

But, despite her discomfort, she hugged back and smiled, not letting it show.

King was glad to see everyone was getting along now.

"Our quest...we know nothing about. The location was the only thing. The beast is said to be very old and very powerful, problem is that it moves to quick for anyone to see what it really is." King stated and hoped it wasn't going to discouraged people from following him to go take care of it.

"Well I think it sounds like a very intresting quest" Rin said whit a voice that saounded more like her normal one. The tears on her cheks had started to drie and she was smailing a nearly unoticebal little smile and looking araound, watching the other people.

"The speed wont be a problem King" Gekido said quietly from amoung the group. He looked up at them. he could tell they were a little puzzled but didnt want to tell them. If they asked he would, but not now.

"It might be a small problem for me. I'm fast but not extremely." Lilsy looks over to Gekido then back to King.

"Dont worry Lilsy, i said wont be a problem and i meant for anyone"

Carmen glanced at Gekido curiously, wondering what he meant by that. But she shrugged it off and looked at King and Kat.
"So, let me get this straight. We are going on a quest, to kill a beast we can't find with people we just met? Not that I don't trust you guys or anything..." She looked reassuringly at the group and the couple.

King stood snickering at everyone as they discussed the quest. "Oh how this reminds me of the good old days. This quest shall show off your skills and talents as new members of Volculan. Will need all of the help in order to kill the damn thing." King then turned his attention to Gekido specifically.

"If you are my old wind master, then I think I know what you have planned and if so, you'll be of great aid to us." He said while smiling.

Kat moved closer to the group and entered the conversation. "We must have faith in everyone and their abilities. Though I have no magic, I will still aid in fighting." From her backside, Kat produced a small handgun. "I have similar tools from the human world that will help me fight with all of you."

Status
Not open for further replies.