2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
(All rights reserved by Warner Brothers, JK Rowling, Playbuzz, and Wikia. All of Credit for anything on this page that is not Originally done by me goes to these people. Concept from the writer herself, Pictures to the Warner Brothers Cinematography, playbuzz and or pottermore for the quizzes. And Wikia for some information that is needed.)

• We all know the story of Harry Potter and the many people who came before him. Who we don't know are the founders of the wonderful houses at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

It's been many years since Harry Potter his friends roames these halls and stopped Voldemort from turning the whole Wizarding world upside down. It's Also been many years since there children have wandered these halls. All the great witches and wizards we have come to know are dead and long gone, many favorites and many infamous witches and Wizards. However one of those dark wizards be it Voldemort or Grindelwald left a Reincarnation spell behind for someone to bring them back, however it wasn't that simple of a spell, this spell bring back every well known wizard and creature of its time as well as all the known Wizards, Witches and creatures of the years after it.

One day a potion that went wrong exploded and shook the entire castle shaking loose the spell. Only to have a darker Slytherin female stumble upon it. She was of the Grindelwald family tree. She had tripped at the castle shaking and when she fell a pot had fallen before her breaking a piece of stone floor. Once the shaking stopped, her body shifted to kneeling and her eyes caught the sight of the scroll. Slowly taking it from the rubble she dusted it off, pocketing it, she ran for her room and closed the door. Making sure no one was around, the female unraveled the scroll and read over the incantation, the ingredients needed and the year she needed to stop at.

Taking her over 2 months to sneak and get it all. She finally had it all, going to the girls Lavatory with moaning myrtle she started to work on it as she shooed the moaning ghost away. The girl was positively annoying. Once everything had been set she wrote the year Grindelwald was born and started to recite the words allowed. The room vibrated and shook as it hummed. Covering her ears she knelt and waited. The room stopped and all stood still. Looking down at the paper it had gone blank except for a the word thank you scrawled across it. Pocketing the piece of paper once more, she cleaned up her stuff and went back to her room. As she slept things started in motion. The spell worked bring back famous and names from years prior. When she woke in the morning everything felt different it was a New era. The Return of the Good and Bad. She looked down at the burning sensation in her arm, on her right arm lay voldemort's dark the dark wizard had also returned. She bit her lip what had she done, she had released more than just Grindelwald upon the world.

Now it's been many years since the summoning. All those reincarnated are either in school or just starting school at Hogwarts. Will they dig deeper into their past or will they be different? One or a group of these Wizards will bring a very dark time upon Hogwarts once more.
  • ( these will not be the exact people it will be mannerism and some memories these are all recreations of your favorite characters. You may also create you own. This will be many many many years later)
    Rowena Ravenclaw- Phantom
    Salazar Slytherin - Dark
    Godric Gryffindor- Open male
    Helga Hufflepuff -Open Female
    Grindelwald- Dark
    Voldemort- open
    Bellatrix Lestrange- Dark
    Lucius Malfoy- open
    Narcissa Malfoy- open
    Rudolf Lestrange- open
    Sirius Black - open
    James Potter - open
    Lily Potter- Happily
    Peter Pettigrew- open
    Bill Weasley- Happily
    Nymphadora Tonks- open
    Remus Lupin- open
    Madeye Moody- open
    Mcgonagall - open
    Dumbledore- open
    Newt Scamander- open
    Snape- Open
    Ron Weasley- open
    George and Fred Weasley- open
    Harry Potter- open
    Hermonie Granger- open
    Draco Malfoy- open
    Neville Longbottom- open
    Hagrid- open
    Ginny weasly- open
    Luna Lovegood- Happily
    Fleur Delacour- Violet
    Cho Chang- open
    Cedric Diggory- open
    Viktor Krum- open
    Barty Crouch Jr.- open
    Lavender Brown- open
    Gilderoy Lockhart- open
    Sybill trelawney- open
    Nicholas Flamel- open
    Kreacher- open
    Dobby- open
    Pansy Parkinson-open
    Argus Filch -open
    Seamus Finnegan- open
    Oliver Wood- open
    Blaise Zabini- open
    Flitwick- open
    Dolores Umbridge- open
    Olivander- Happily
  • || No godmodding, Power playing etc... Every character should have their weaknesses as well as their strengths. ||
    ||Co GM @PhantomThief715||
    || If you have an issue with drug and alcohol usage, social issues, different orientations, or anything of that sort, feel free to leave now. On that note, steamy stuff has to fade to black and go to PM. I don't want none of that. I don't care if it's mentioned, just don't go beyond that. Please respect other people's boundaries as well. Plus we have a mix of Stars, this also isn't a Romantic rp||
    || This is A Fantasy Horror. It's meant to be all in good fun. That being said, try to not stray off the path of the story I have layed out I will do GM posts and put a warning at the top if it may get on the creepy side for the people who are not for all creepy stuff I will put a synopsis at the bottom for the feint of heart||
    || Every character has an important role, so don't worry about your character not being important. ||
    || Please be literate. 2+ paragraph is the minimum reply. Not a super Grammar Nazi just put punctuations where they should go, no weird funky comas, also check to make sure your post makes sense all are human and mess up I get that just try||
    || No Mary Sues or Gary stus allowed be original||
    || Originality is very much appreciated. Tell me your character's favorite color in your CS. ||
    || Do not physically maim another person's character without their permission. ||
    || You cannot be your own love interest, spouse, or anything of that sort. That kind of ruins the point of roleplaying. ||
    || You can have as many characters as you want. Just make sure you can keep up with them. ||
    || Please note that I reserve the right to change or add to these rules at anytime I see fit ||
    ||Also I Really Fucking hate that I have to put this but if I ask you to change something on your character for the love of fucking god please do it don't argue with me. Or you know where the door is at and can leave. This is my rp and if I feel something doesn't fit I will ask you to tweak it. Not trying to be mean, but people have argued with me and its like guys I asked nicely now get out.||
    ||Have Fun||
    ||I promise I am not mean please talk to me if you have a issue something or someone. If you don't talk to me it can't be resolved.||
  • ooc Sign upshttps://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-reincarnation-harry-potter-rp.176088/
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-reincarnation-harry-potter-rp.176088/
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-reincarnation-harry-potter-rp.176088/

Last edited:
I'm in :)

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
  • Love
  • Love
SHE KNEW *gasp* just kidding Ooc Discord link is up

Plots coming just got to put mind to work