The Reform Academy OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aff, I'm sorry but Imma pull out of this. I'm so sorry but I just have so much writers block for this rp! ; o ;

Name: Maria V. Sylvian

Race: Elf

Appearance:

gender_bender_fan_art__portgas_d_alice__ace_op__by_exerionz-d4xn90v.jpg

Height: 5'3

Weight: (you dare ask a girl her weight?!!)

Crimes committed: hacking, theft, murder, mass murder

Any Mental Issues: pyromania, multiple personality disorder(MPD)

Personality: Maria isn't the typical sad sorrowful disturbed child. She is playful and sarcastic. Sweet, naive with a dash of pure evil. Her personality changes since she has MPD.

History: She was the only daughter of the noble Sylvian family of the elves. At the age of 5, she developed the above mental disorders almost simultaneously. Young and innocent Maria burned down the whole of the neighboring elf village ''possessed' by her other self. At the age of 7, she murdered two of her maids and severely injured her personal butler. She was sent to this school when he family was finally not able to control her. She didn't appear sad at all but she was vengeful. Before she left, she left a burnt scar on he very own mother whom she loved and felt betrayed by on the day of her departure.

Abilities: Is able to wield the four elements; fire, water, wind and earth. (I will change this to only fire if required)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.