The Reform Academy OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sucks cuz I am so excited to RP this story! I can't wait to kick some butt!...I mean write ;-)

Don't worry I'm excited for this too. I just hope it doesn't die....like it did last time.

It died? Well if it no one replies we should just continue without them. We could message the others and if they don't reply we could just...move one without them.

No it hasn't yet, but I did this idea on another site before and it died. I was really sad by that. I just hope this gets a boost of momentum.

I'm sorry it's taking so long for me to post, I've been so uncreative lately >n<

Hopefully I get a burst of inspiration soon...

No, but we need more people so go a head and sign up anyways ^_^ Ill go and edit it so that is says accepting.

Awesome! Thanks! I'll put a form up soon! (:

Name: Riley Nalor

Race: Human

Appearance: Riley has hair almost as white as snow, and it all comes naturally. She also has dark blue eyes and very pale skin. Her frame is is very small and she is average height.

This is a reference picture, minus the ears and eye color this is what she looks like:
skirts%20red%20eyes%20game%20cg%20white%20hair%20long%20ears%20anime%20girls%20lunaris%20filia%20mikagami%20mamizu%201920x1080_www.wallmay.com_83.jpg

Height: 5' 5"

Weight: 98

Crimes committed: Theft (Petty and Grand), trespassing, breaking and entering, and running away from a girl's home

Any Mental Issues: Abandonment disorder, general anxiety, paranoia, and anorexia.

Personality: Riley actually likes to talk to people when she isn't in one of her paranoia moods or when she knows the situation and environment she is in and is comfortable with it. As long as nobody stands to close to her she can have a nice conversation. Though she won't let people know a lot about her because the more people know the more likely they could betray or hurt her.

Riley also loves to run, from situations and in general. She loves to climb and go on adventures. She can't be cooped up. She is active and doesn't let a gate or locked door keep her from exploring. It's not curiosity, it's the adrenaline she seeks. It's the idea of an adventure that she loves. And it's also the fact that she can control what's going on around her as she runs or climbs a tree, she doesn't have to worry about someone else, only herself.

History Riley's mom was a drug addict and left her father for a drug dealer when Riley was only five. Her dad was never really around and he would often come home late from work and just crash on the couch. When Riley was about nine years old the police showed up at her house and arrested her father for crimes he had committed. Murder, treason, drug dealing, fraud, etc. He didn't actually commit these crimes but was framed by the company he was working for. He has spent the last years of Riley's life cooped in jail.

Riley was sent to a foster home but because of her father's arrest she developed several mental disorders. She's afraid people are out to get her like they were out to get her father. She started stealing, (from little things in shops to more grand objects), and running away from foster homes because she liked the idea of things she could control in her life. Often she would find an old house, shut down by health violations, and break in. She would reside in these houses until she was caught.

Riley's paranoia worsened when one of her foster brother's slipped rat poison into her food. She became anorexia, because she couldn't trust food even if she herself prepared it.

Riley was eventually considered high risk and sent to an all girl's foster home but on the second night she ran away and violated her terms of agreements of the house. It was then decided Riley's final saving grace would be the reform academy.

Name: Victoria Winters
Race: Vampire
Appearance:
Favim_com-anime-girl-art-black-and-white-blood-774672.jpg
Height: Five foot and eight inches
Weight: A Hundred and five pounds
Crimes Committed: Attempt murder, Trespassing, Theft, Breaking and Entering, Armed Robbery. .
Any Mental Issues: None that she knows of. .
personality: Vitoria is a cold hearted killer, She only has her mind set on one thing and that is to satisfy her thirst for blood. Her heart is surrounded by darkness and she is feisty at anytime. She can be a little sassy and hateful but she sometimes enjoys company or even a decent conversation. She is naïve and immature but she is a complete path of destruction and only causes trouble towards herself.
History: Victoria was the daughter of a serial killer which in this case was her blood thirsty mother and of a father who enjoyed creating dolls out of human bodies. She never lost her sanity but her parents clearly lost theirs. She was only five when her parents where taken to a mental institution and she lived the rest of her life as an Orphan. She was bright and playful until that one faithful night when she was only fifteen, she was walking back home from a friends house until she was abducted off the streets and has been sexually abused for at least thirteen days before being thrown back on the streets with nothing but a black baggy sweatshirt and black panties. After that night she was found by a trucker and was immediately taken to the hospital, but she never made it to the hospital because she has sucked the trucker dry before he could even get her in the car. Ever since she has been running and hiding until she found this school and decided to hide her herself within the walls. Before enrolling into the school she committed a series of crimes and of course she was smart to hide her tracks by going to school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright I'm gonna go ahead and respond and assume that you make it to the room without problem if that's alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.