the red wtaer is pouring

TK, yur chartcer is to compcliated pls rivese thx

plzposst guys. i know my wrting is gud but dont be intimated i ecept all levls

plot is gurl is died an bob is insevtigting in the alle so yuo can join and invetstigae to.

This is my fault, you guys. :( I knew I shouldn't have let him eat that paint chip sandwich.

Nu, fi u cunt undastand teh complexitity of me chaructur, den u dunt desurve ta haff et!

I WUTHDREW MAH CHAR!

BITCH!

Even in jest, you perpetuate travesty.

Tegan for fuck's sake, we've talked about this.

Use the goddamn diazepam next time. >:[

fuk u to TK, you dnt desreve to play in my rollplay its to gud for yuo GFTO

asmo did u c my charctr?

Asmu i wuv u n im surry dat i sed dos tings, 4giveme?

lolol kk we cul.

kiti yur pic is give me bonner.

du u wunt me 2 chang my char shit?

i think im gettin bonar from kitti pic to my body wen all hot kind fo liek an erefctation do that make me ghey?!?!?!?!?!

Name: eladamri
Alias: dak
What people call you: eladamri
What you prefer to be called: eladamri
How old you appear: old
Sexuality: male
Description: none
Physique: skinny
Image:
3056953100_79bc87d74f.jpg
like this but with purple hair and silvre eyes.
Ethnicity: elf
Clothing: he weres a suit and no hat.
Equipment: his staff
What you prefer to wear: nothing at all LOL
Marital status: none
Where you live: the castle
Where you were born: the castle
Family members: they were all kileled by sepiroth from final fantasy. :(
Weapons:
SK-716.jpg

Armour:
Wooden_Elf_Armor_by_Dunkeljorm.jpg

Normal abilities:
Special abilities: After years being the "one-man army" he hade learned to dispose of all types of things but he the destroying of ogers most not half ogers but full forest ogers.

Magical abilities: thunderblot
Supernatural abilities: he can heal any wuond.
Fighting style: As eladamri was walking hewalk out into a clearing wear there were about a dozen ogers and bout five balrogs he quikly desposed of them

Magic style: thunder

Private Personality: I king of the Rogue court of Grundor, call this useless meeting to a start. As we all know, The Dark BattleForce is gathering for a direct assualt on Grundor. We the theives and even assasins must join the battlements. We shall bring our knives, our swords, and yes our poison. This is a battle we must win at all costs. Who will join me at the border?

Public Personality: Ok if this is all the good that is left in the world, We must travel to the border.*walks out of room*

Secret personality: i just rememrb bing hit from behind...and.. some one trying to take my bad.. with murdoc..

Hates: oregs
Fears: nothing
Religion: he hates religipin
Phobias: none
Addictions: none
Goal/Purpose:I trust all of you to join in this fight, we have every thing to lose.

Recent History: in his sleep he was haunted by a dream. a dream that his village which he hailed from was overcome by a dark shadow. a shadow that sweapt a cross the land, bringing greed and hate to where ever it went. it came to this village and took form. it took the form of a tall, pale, hooded man. he pointed a long slender finger at eladamri. suddenly he was overwhelmed by the shadow and fell into eternal darkness. and then... he woke up, back at the bed in the inn. back in the village.

Distant History: the seven strangers walked into the titanic forest and eladamri followed. the forest was so thick and dense you couldn't hear the pouring rain from the outside field. he watched as the seven strangers walked into a small village, extremely small compared to the village eladamri grew up. it appeared to be an elven village from the style of the buildings and huts. as he saw a few elves emerge from some of the huts and greet the seven travelers. feeling a little re-assured knowing this was an elven city he slowly walked into a dwelling that appeared to be an inn. he took a few coins from a small velvet pouch and asked for a room. the elf at the counter seeing that eladamri was an elf, gladly gave him a room. eledamri unloaded his things and crawled into the bed. it felt good to him to sleep in a warm bed again. he decided he would find out more about the village and the seven travelers that mentioned burmecia in the morning. he then drifted off to sleep. that night he was haunted by a strange dream...

Writing Example: eladamri held his hood on his head as he walked out on the cold, windy field. the rain beet down hard on eladamris thick cloak. he came upon a resting place after hours of walking. it was a small, damp hole under a tall tree. half of the trees roots were visible and the large spaces in between the roots acted as an entrance to the small get away. he outsretched his hand and he shot a small flame at some brush in the center of the nook which started a small fire. he layed his drenched cloak on a stone near the fire to dry. he then pulled out his blade. the blade had to be given to him when he was seven and was enchanted by an elven cleric the night before he left his kingdom. the blade almost did not appear solid and rather seemed to be a liquid flame held together in a solid state by an unseen force. it was a bright, vibrant, glowing, red-orange blade longer than a dagger but shorter than a sword. the blade would slice through the hardest objects on contact and without effort because of what it was made out of... pure energy held together by the power of the spirits of his elders. he clutched it in his hands and fell asleep in the nook now warmed by the fire. he fell asleep thinking that he could be sleeping in a palace back in his elven village if he had not left to travel the world. thinking of what his life would be like if he became the emporer of the elves... the lord of the leaves.

What you hope to achieve in this roleplay: i want to show that i am a godo writerr.

omg ur character is sooooooOOOOoooo sexie!

wut a mar sue get out this rp

u r jealous!

THNKS HYDRODRINE.