evening on thur , fri, and sat
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
dragon age series, asoiaf series, erotic, dark fantasy, high fantasy, suspense, adventure
Introduction

Hello everyone, I'm Kat and I'm back again for three partners. My cravings are as follows: Dragon Age, Light Elf x Human set in Viking era, and Brother x Sister set in Modern times. If you're not interested in any of those, don't let that stop you from PMing me and inquiring about another pairing and/or fandom with your own ideas and thoughts. We can mix any pairing and/or fandom you'd like. For example, a brother who's a pirate captain and a sister who's an heiress set in the Game of Thrones universe. How's that for drama? Anywho, read the rules and PM me, if you're interested. I will check out your roleplay resume to see if we're compatible. Thank you!

Rules
  • Be at least eighteen years old; some of these roleplays, if not all, may contain sexual themes.
  • Post at least every other week, if not once a week.
  • Post at least three paragraphs. Exceptions are made for sex scenes.
  • Don't play only one gender. At least be comfortable playing male and female, with male as primary character.
  • Be willing to collaborate different scenarios.
  • Communicate. Be honest. Keep me informed of real life, should you be unable to post on time. I don't have time for beating around the bush.
  • We're roleplaying through threads only. Don't ask me where we're roleplaying– that just tells me you didn't read my thread. No exceptions.
  • Be an aggressive and proactive writer. Share ideas, thoughts, and concerns. Help the story flow together.
  • Be comfortable with writing sex scenes and explicit euphemisms.
  • I require a basic CS before we create the thread. This composes of name, age, gender, real life picture, and a brief personality and history combined, if not separate.
  • Real life face claims over anime and/or art. Exceptions for fantasy roleplay are made on a case by case basis.
  • Quality over quantity. I'd rather have practical detail than arbitrary detail.
  • Bold is who I prefer to play. No exceptions.
  • If you're interested and have read my rules, PM me with a small introduction and what you're interested in, as well as any ideas, thoughts, or concerns you'd like to tack on.
Pairings
  1. CEO x Executive Assistant
  2. Dark Faery x Human
  3. Light Elf x Human
  4. Tribal Person x Noble
  5. Stepsister x Stepbrother
  6. Brother x Sister
  7. Supernatural x Supernatural
  8. Blacksmith x Princess
  9. Gypsy x Knight
  10. Tribesman x Handmaiden
  11. Pirate Captain x Heiress
  12. Teacher x Student
  13. Pirate Captain x Civilian
  14. Demon x Human

Fandoms
  1. Game of Thrones [OC Variance, No RL FC from Show]
  2. Dragon Age [OC Variance]
  3. Vampire Knight [OC Variance, RL FC Only]
  4. X-Men [OC Variance, No RL FC from Movies and/or Shows]

Conclusion

If you're interested, re-read the rules a second time and PM me, as asked.

I'm still looking! A reminder that I'd like a small introduction and two writing samples (sexy times and general) in PMs, and a basic CS for characters, should we end up compatible. ^_^