image0.jpg

Occupation: Ex-psychiatrist studying to become an actual doctor despite his age
Weapons: Hammer and revolter

Name: Gabi Ramon
Appearance:
image0.jpg

Weapons: M27 IAR and hunting knife

Then

“Sergeant Cloves reporting for duty” a young private stood in front of Mika looking more afraid than a kitten about to be stepped on by a large dog. “Relax private, with the ways things are going right now you might put rank and maybe even outlive me” Mika said grabbing a gun and handing it over to the private as shouts and growls could be heard from outside the room. It was the first day of hell and it came out of nowhere. Like a portal from hell released into the world, no signs, no warning. It just hit faster and harder than anything had ever done before. The US military tried their best to contain whatever this was but it was too fast, the red death sworn through the country taking children first creating fast fuckers and then once it spread onto the adults it was over. Hard enough to shoot children even harder when your partner is trying to tear your neck out. Mika had lost her team and the only people left were others in different squads mostly new recruits. It was bloodshed and chaos, Mika didn’t know how many of them she saw fall but she wasn’t going to let this lash private die in front of her. “Let’s go” she told him swinging the door open shooting at the first zombie that came rushing towards them it’s teeth already filled with someone intestines. Another one came snarling at her and earning a bullet in the chest. “Come on let’s go! The truck is over there. We can escape and drive out this fucking place” she said continuing to move forward turning back to look at the private who hadn’t fired his gun. He looked terrified and close to pushing himself. “Come on, stay with me. We gotta move” Mika encouraged the private who couldn’t stop looking at Mika with terrified eyes. “Let’s go” she said grabbing his hand and dragging him off keeping her gun up and aimed for anything coming towards them. As they ran Mika could see the mayhem that happened around her, bodies so many of them. Pieces of them spread around the ground, she had to be careful not to slip. One wrong movement an- she no longer felt the hand in fact just as she thought about slipping did his hand slip from her. She turn back in time to see the young private fall face forward into the ground. The upper part of a zombified body grabbed at the young one’s leg. He screamed shooting at it managing to get it in the head. Mika went over to him again grabbing him by the shoulder. “Come on” she said nodding helping him up and getting to the military truck. Once inside Mika drove the large truck to drive through the massacre. She tried to see if she could see survivors fighting to pick up but everything she looked it was too late. “Shit, fucking shit” she hissed shaking her head.

Listening to his patient was on the front line but Henry was also thinking about how much time he had to squeeze in a session of quick studying. After his lunch he had an midterm online and after that he had to work on a paper and lastly he still had one more patient to take care of. There was sure a lot on his plate and he thought about what he could prescribe himself so that he could ease into each task without having to overwork himself. “I just can’t clean it enough, one day it’s fine and then five seconds it’s not. I just keep going and going” his patient continued causing Henry to nod, “Yes, I see and what have we talked about? Have you tried any of your soothing methods to help with your triggers” Henry asked writing some notes down. “Well you see, I have bu-“

A blood curling scream came from the waiting room. Sounded like Sarah, his assistant, “Excuse me” Henry said standing up walking over to the door. About to open it, Sarah’s body was thrown onto the door, cracking the glass window on his door. “What in the world?” Henry said backing from the door. Growls and snarls could be heard from outside as Sarah continued to scream. “Shoot, oh shoot” Henry said looking around grabbing his pen as the bodies slammed through the door revealing a bloodied Sarah along with a rabid human, their mouth torn open, no lips just teeth filled with gore. Sarah fell to the ground, her stomach being torn opened. The patient screamed falling out of his chair and crawling away causing the zombie to turn its attention onto the other living person attacking him quickly tearing into him as well his screams filling the room. Henry’s eyes widen as he stared at the scene in front of him. His hands shook as he backed away slowly reaching into his desk slowly keeping his eyes on the zombie. Opening his desk, he pulled out a bottle of liquor. “Well, so much for being sober” he thought to himself opening it and taking a quick swig downing half the bottle. When he put it down the zombie had turned to him blood dripping from its mouth. “Fuck” Henry said throwing the bottle at the zombie getting it in the head before rushing it gripping the pen tightly.

Now
Mika stared out from the top of the watch tower staring out through her scout looking for any Redmouths or humans lurking around. So far nothing, two years and going strong. Coldwood survivor town was well protected and stocked well with food and supplies. They were expanding which sometimes was worrying but everything was fine. She was fine.... “Hey Mika? See anything? Need anything?” Doc’s voice echoed through the walkie. Mika laughed shaking her head and picking it up, “No thank you Doc. You be careful with that stuff your smoking. Don’t give any to Gabi, she forgot how to drink water last time” Mika warned earning a hearty laugh from Doc as well as a shout of protest from Gabi herself. Mika sighed going back to watching out into the forest expecting to see nothing only to be surprised seeing a group of people. What seems like two men and one girl, “We got company. They don’t seem threatening but keep an eye out” Mika said walking down the ladder heading over to the entrance making sure to keep a gun on her.

Reactions: Captain808
NAME: Koji Adachi
APPERANCE :940b92e3c1184e040baece9ad26ee65b.jpg
S.A.T
Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department Special Unit

WEAPONS : M4 Rifle, police issued 9mm pistol , Police issued Tonto

NAME: Melo
APPERANCE : 82b8983601a21ddd30d686c45d689b35.jpg
Federal Medical Center, Carswell (FMC Carswell)
WEAPONS: Revolver, Hunting blade

NAME: Ryzo Adachi
APPERANCE : 82d1881ec163d6c50f236714f11c2b42.jpg
Unemployed
New York City Police Department Academy [Dropout] / UFC-ROOKIE [Banned]
WEAPONS: Wooden bat, Uzi

THEN

"Come on this way!" Koji yells leading Ryzo through the chaos filled streets of the city while carrying there little sister Tomi who had been injured. The city had erupted in chaos so quick, the streets where filled with cars making it impossible for anyone to leave creating even more panic. Those who were left in the city had either turned into the infected or on each other. Hearing Toki begin to weap again, Koji lays her down "hey its ok, your gonna be fine to.." "how is she doing?" Ryzo said looking over Koji's shoulder to see Toki's tummy still gushing with blood. "Fuck!" Ryzo snaps starting to punch the car next to them "if I would..."
"Ryzo!" Koji said leaning back to Grab his brothers arm to calm him down "Come on, we need to get off of the streets" Koji said picking Toki back up and counting your run down the street. With the number of infection filling the streets by the minute, the two needed to move fast to make just out of the City eventually making it out to a gasstation just out of the City "Doesn't look like anyone's here" Ryzo said looking through the windows wait... look an ambulance" "go see if they have a trauma kit, and stay out of site" Koji yells running into the Gasstation and putting Toki onto the counter only to freeze when he sees the store clerk shot dead behind the counter. Hearing a gun click behind him, Koji quickly raises his hands "wait wait!" He begs Turning around to see a man holding revolver and a bottle of whiskey. "Please My sisters hurt". The man tilts his head to look at Toki "she's gonna be one of them soon" the man said gesturing for Koji to move aside. "No" Koji said shaking his head "you don't know that" Koji argues making the man start to lauph "I don't?" The man said taking another sip from his bottle before smashing it on the ground "last chance mister, before its too late, MOVE!" He yells only to be hit over the head with a bottle by a random woman that had snucked up behind him. Using the distraction Koji charges at the man who manages to fire off a shot grazing Koji's shoulder before getting tackled to the ground. The woman helps Koji wrestle the man to the ground and get the gun before Koji manages to knock the man out using a chokehold. "Koji! TOKI!, hey you in here?!I herd.. whoa! Hey! " Ryzo yells noting holding an M4 rifle aiming it at the woman
"Wait wait, its ok she helped" Koji yells slowly standing back up while holding his shoulder "where the hell did you get that?" Walking over to Ryzo and taking the med kit before returning to Toki. "You won't believe what was a down the road" Ryzo said pulling out a pair of keys and putting it on the counter and helping Koji with Toki. "Wait your a doctor? Look she's wearing a lab coat, help us!" Ryzo yells at the woman who slowly walked up to them "whats your name?" Koji asked opening up the trauma kit and trying to save Toki
"It... its Melo"

NOW

"I told you we should of stopped for gas" Ryzo yells wiping his bat off on a dead zeek "relax, there is supposed to be a settlement around here" Koji said scanning the with his own scout "there's a watch tower" "what its another tourist trap?" "Then we will fuck them up like the last" Ryzo said placing his bat on his back and looking at Mello with an annoyed look. "Well, we are about to find out, looks like someone see's us" Koji said putting his scout away "come on, lets go" He said leading the two down to the camp entrance. The two wait while Koji approached the gate with his hands up "we are not raiders" he says not wanting to get shot at. "Just looking for some gas"

Mika looked over at the small group, “Gas? Depends on what you’re willing to trade” she said commanding one of the guards to open up the gate allowing them in. “Welcome to Coldwood settlement, please leave your weapons at the gate. You can get them back after you leave” she said taking anything they have and leaving it by the entrance. “Name is Ex-Sergeant Cloves Mika, how can I be of service” she said speaking mostly to Koji who seemed to be the one more in charge of the group. “If you got food or bullets to spare we can gladly some gas if you any of that” she said leading them to the center of the town where they had most of their meetings. “Gabi” Mika called for the young woman coming over and greeting the group. “Howdy folks, how are we doing on this fine evening?” She asked carrying around her own gun. She seemed to be one of the few who could carry it around mostly because of her great shot.

The settlement was large and by a river that seemed to protect them mostly from the Red Mouths. It had a couple of homes and some shops stood strong almost making it feel as though it was a normal rundown town. “Where are you guys heading to?” Mika asked trying to start some conversation. “Haven’t seen a lot of people out lately. Most have settled down for the most part. You guys looking for another place?” She asked. She knew there were more settlements but some were not as kind and welcoming as their.

"We have ammunition" Koji said letting out a relieved sigh putting his arms down and looking back at Ryzo and Melo "come on guy's! Its alright!" Giving the two a thumbs up before entering the gate and turning in his guns. "それは、わるい かんがえ です" "Ryzo" Koji said turning to look back at his younger brother with a stern look. "The grumpy looking kid is my brother Ryzo, and that's Mello, you can call me Koji, nice to meet you Ex-sergeant" Koji said leading his group and following Mika through the town. "Hey Mello, I'll bet you the next cookie we get out of an MRE, there is going to be one of those private cadets around like that camp back at Beavercreek, salute and all" Ryzo whispers to Mello only to curse silently seeing a woman name Gabi walk up. "I hope its going to have chocolate chips" Mello taunts Ryzo while she continued to follow Mika with Koji leaving Ryzo with Gabi in an awkward staredown. "素敵な髪" Ryzo said using a sarcastic tone before catching back up with the group. "We are just passing through" Koji said unclipping a Ammo box that had been strapped to his side before placing it on the table. "We need a enough fuel to get a v8 and a motorcycle to our next location" unfolding a map that was littered with markings. A line was made strait into California using his finger "We are willing to trade if you have the gass" Koji said opening the ammo case revealing machine gun bullets that where In prestine condition. "Is food scarce here?" Koji questioned as a few kids run past them.

“Nice to meet you lovely folk, hope the travel down here wasn’t too bad” Mika said seeing the two others come in. They didn’t seem to have anyone else and actually looking for supplies. “Gabi here will bring you the gas that you’ll need. We have plenty of fuel and maybe an old bike to spare” she said leading them to the main building, once inside Gabi gave the group a wave before disappearing into another room. “You’re going all the way to California? Shit, that’s quite a drive even with the gas we have I don’t think it will take you all the way there” Mika explained seeing the markings. “Why are you heading to California? Heard it was a dead zone there. Nothing but red mouths everywhere” she said. “Food? Well we have a farm going and honestly things are going pretty well here but we can always do with extra supplies” Mika said smiling at Koji. Gabi soon came out carrying some fuel cans placing them on the table wiping her forehead. “Here we are some fuel cans” she said giving them a thumbs up before turning back to Mika. “Me and Doc are heading out now. The Roberts are out. Want to see if they got any new weapons to play with” Gabi said. “Nice to meet you folks, safe travels” Gabi said walking out the tent. “So, good? Bullets?” Mika said eyeing the cases.

When Ryzo spotted the canister of Gas he lets out a soft scoff making Melo hit his shoulder. "Thats good" Koji said relieved to hear that the camp was well supplied to support the kids in the camp. He slightly loses his smile seeing the amount of gass Mika had offered. "Uh, we will take one for now" Koji said sliding the box of ammo towards Mika "we can spare fo...." "what?!wait! What the hell are you..." "Ryzo!" Koji snaps silencing his younger brother and pulling him to the side. "Take the gas, load the bike up with more ammo and bring it back to the camp" Koji orders Ryzo who reluctantly went over to pick up one of the gas cans. "You need som.." "screw you" Ryzo said walking back out to the exit.
"Sorry about that Mika, we've been out in the shit for a few months now, but he means no harm" Koji said bowing his head.
"We will figure something out for the gas, but right now your camp should be stocking up on extra supplie, its getting worse out there, and come winter.." Koji points at the map "all these circles with X's in them were once camps, some even bigger than this one, but that was last year" Koji said putting his head down "mello" He said turning to look
Back at Melo who looks at Mika with an unsure look. She slowly lifts her shirt showing a bite mark on her stomach that had looked as if it was already healed. "She's immune" Kenji said leaning over the table and whispering to Mika "there is some type of government still running somewhere in California, we are trying to get Mello there to see if we can.... see if we can do something" his hands slowly curling up while he crumpled the map in his hands "if there is a chance, we need to take it, or this map will be covered in Xs"

When Ryzo spotted the canister of Gas he lets out a soft scoff making Melo hit his shoulder. "Thats good" Koji said relieved to hear that the camp was well supplied to support the kids in the camp. He slightly loses his smile seeing the amount of gass Mika had offered. "Uh, we will take one for now" Koji said sliding the box of ammo towards Mika "we can spare fo...." "what?!wait! What the hell are you..." "Ryzo!" Koji snaps silencing his younger brother and pulling him to the side. "Take the gas, load the bike up with more ammo and bring it back to the camp" Koji orders Ryzo who reluctantly went over to pick up one of the gas cans. "You need som.." "screw you" Ryzo said walking back out to the exit.
"Sorry about that Mika, we've been out in the shit for a few months now, but he means no harm" Koji said bowing his head.
"We will figure something out for the gas, but right now your camp should be stocking up on extra supplie, its getting worse out there, and come winter.." Koji points at the map "all these circles with X's in them were once camps, some even bigger than this one, but that was last year" Koji said putting his head down "mello" He said turning to look
Back at Melo who looks at Mika with an unsure look. She slowly lifts her shirt showing a bite mark on her stomach that had looked as if it was already healed. "She's immune" Kenji said leaning over the table and whispering to Mika "there is some type of government still running somewhere in California, we are trying to get Mello there to see if we can.... see if we can do something" his hands slowly curling up while he crumpled the map in his hands "if there is a chance, we need to take it, or this map will be covered in Xs"

Mika went to grab the ammo only to raise an eyebrow when Ryzo reacted with frustration. She lifted her hands in defense watching as the frustrated brother left the room. “No need to apologize. I suppose this isn’t enough, like I said we don’t have enough to get you to California but enough to get you to the next camp that can hopefully spare some more gas for you” she said nodding. “You don’t have to worry about us here. The swamp behind us keeps the RMs away we do our occasional routes but over all we are doing just fine thank you” Mika assured him. It was only when Koji called over Mello did Mika seem confused and then in shock seeing the bite unconsciously reaching for her gun only to stop seeing how the wound had already healed. “Well I’ll be damn” she said examining the bite. “A lab, in California? Are you sure that it is still there? Have you had any contact with them? A radio? I can’t believe it” Mika said still looking at Mello with amazement. “You actually are immune well then. I think we can spare you some more gas. If what you say is true well then shit I’m sure we can wait” she said smiling a bit before getting an idea. “Wait a minute, I have an idea. Where we can get more gas..... well it’ll be a bit of a mission but with your girl here maybe we can do it” she said. “There’s an abandon gas station a couple miles west of here, it’s full of gas, untouched other than a couple hundreds of red mouths like to lurk around there. It looks like it’s a nest of some sort but there’s a truck, gas truck. Like I said with your girl here maybe she can get through. I know that’s a risk which is why I’m willing to go with her. Help you guys with this mission” Mika offered.

Gabi loaded up her bike as well as Doc who scratched at his bread. “You think they would like some oxie?” He asked causing Gabi to laugh. “The Robert brothers will snort anything” she said looking over at the main building seeing Ryzo go out looking quite frustrated. “Give me a second” she said running over to Ryzo giving him a warm greeting. “Hey, this might be weird but you wanna come check out some gear with me and Doc? If you guys are traveling you’re gonna want some sweet protection and the Robert brothers let’s just say they been around. They might have something you like or need later. So what do you say? Wanna ride with us for a bit?”

"Thats ok, I'm sure we can..."
"Hey what the fuck!" Mello yells quickly dropping her shirt when Mika reached for her gun. "no wait please " Koji said stepping infront of Mello. He lets out a relieved sigh when Mika had put the gun
"Like I said its a chance" Koji said opening the map back up. Although Koji was forgiving, Melo still glared at Mika for drawing her gun before walking out of the tent when she mentioned a gas station "me... hey wait" Koji said turning around to stop her "let go of me!" Melo said smacking Koji's hand away from her shoulder. "Come on Mello we ..." "you weren't the one that was about to get shot" Melo said continuing to walk towards the gate. Koji closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before walking back over to his map "thank you for the gas Mika" Rolling his map back up and putting it back into his jacket before bowing his head and walking back out. Meanwhile Ryzo retrievers his gun from the guard at the front gate when Mello had returned. "What happened to you?" Ryzo questions Melo while he checks his gun and holstering it
"Bitch almost shot me" Mello said taking her revolver back "what?" Ryzo said looking back into the camp before shaking his head. When Gabi had ran over to talk ask him if he wanted to tag along, Melo lets out another scoff while she walked out of the gate "im good" Ryzo said following Melo out of the camp carrying the gas can that they had traded for.

Gabi frown seeing the other girl come frustrated and quite pissed. “Oh, alright” she said a little disappointed that they weren’t interest. They seemed like nice people even the angry one and well it had been a while since the settlement had seen any people. Walking back over to Doc who noticed her face, “Weren’t interested?” He asked. “Nah, guess they gotta go soon” Gabi said with a sigh looking one more time at the new people before getting on her bike taking off, Doc following behind her as they left the camp.

Mika seemed embarrassed when the girl stormed out, she couldn’t blame her. “Sorry, it’s just... not really something you see all the time” she tried to explain but it was too late as the two left Mika tapped her fingers before smacking the desk lightly heading outside and following after the group. “Hey, wait. I’m really sorry about back there. It’s just a bite and well that’s it. I really do want to help you guys and like I said there’s more gas that you can use to take you all the way to California. If this cure is real then... then as ex-military I feel like it’s my duty to help you even if by giving you the gas you need” she said trying to help.

"Its fine" Koji said chuckling when Mika had followed them out to the gate "like I said, we've just been out in the shit for a few days now, maybe after some rest they will be fine, until then, we will set up camp in the forrest for the night" Koji said grabbing his M4 from the guard and strapping around his back. "We saw some deer back east, ill see if I can get some meat for the camp while we are here". He walks back up to Mika putting a hand on her shoulder "you are doing more than you know, seeing every one smiling here is more than enough to prove it" Koji said giving her a thankful smile. "Although, your fence on that side seems a little rusty, maybe get it reinforced" He said using a playful tone while he walked backwards out of the gate and giving Mika a salute.

Meanwhile, Ryzo and Melo had gotten back to the Armored truck and bike they had stashed under a gillie tarp. "Hey you m.. never mind" Ryzo tried to ask Melo for help only to have her lift the tarp up only to open one other truck doors and get inside. He rolls out there motorcycle and fills the tank with gas before going to the back of the truck and taking out a few more ammo boxes. "Almost got it" Ryzo said seeing Koji make it back "i was beginning to think they shot you" He said sarcastically handing Koji a box to load onto the bike.
"There not bad people, there just surv..."
"We get it!" "we get it!, God would it kill you for once to catch the fuckin hint, its the end of the world and dude can't even catch a clue" Ryzo said actually beginning to lauph even getting Melo to shake her head with a smirk. Koji sits back on the bike and joins in with there lauph "well, change of plans, Mika told me about a gasstation near by with a tanker, only thing is.." "its covered with zeek's" "they call them red mouths here" "so what, freaks, zeeks, redmouths, zombies, who cares what there called" Ryzo said loading up the last ammo box "are we doing this or not?". Koji thinks while he moves to the side so Ryzo could lean on the bike next to him "so what do you to do?" Koji said looking at Melo while he tilted his head "think on it, im going to see if I can get a few deer for dinner" He added making the two slightly light up at the sound of real meat for a meal. "I'll get the fire started" Ryzo said rubbing his hands together while he got back up "ill take the ammo back to the camp, see if I can get a hunting rifle" "none of that 22 bull, you will just poison the meat if the hunt takes to long" Ryzo tells Koji while he made a small circle in the ground to make a pit for the fire. "You really not gonna help me?" Ryzo said looking in to the truck with a raised eyebrow only to shake his head seeing her already eating an MRE cookie while Koji drives back to the camp. "I got the rest of the ammo, you mind taking them in he yells to one of the guards "also i don't suppose you have a spare hunting rifle you are willing to trade for?"

Gabi rode her motorcycle until they reach the small van parked a little couple of miles off the road. There the two brothers had their van opened up for business. “Gabi! You’re back for more business and oh I see you brought the old man Doc” Randel the older brother said waving them over. “Randy, Dan, how the hell are you two” Doc said getting off his bike heading over to the group. “What do we have in stock? Anything new, any stories to tell?” Gabi asked with a smile. She always knew the two brothers had something good to share on the account that they couldn’t stop each other from getting into trouble if they even tried. “Oh you know the same old same old, but hey check this out” he said heading inside the van to gather some supplies.

Mika watched as the group left sighing when she realized how much she messed up. First survivors that showed up and she pulls a gun on them. Just the bite, it always did the same. She witness first hand what a bite can do to a person and it was not a pretty process. After they left she went back to guarding the game making sure to check up on some people every so often. It was a while later that the older brother of the group came around asking for a rile. “You need a hunting rifle? Hmm well we don’t really have extra ones lying around... but I could come with you and let you borrow it. I can even help, show you how to use it if you need me to” she said smiling as she headed down to the gate opening it up and stepping out. “So, where did you want to go?” She asked.

"I see" Koji said looking up at Mika about to ask her what she was willing to trade for the rifle she held but gives her a head tilt when she suggested she would come with him "that works too" Koji said handing the ammo cases off to the others who followed Mika out of the gate. "Oh!? your serious" Koji said already making room for her on his bike. "Only messing with you,hop on,We spotted a few deer back east, close to the main highway, hopefully we can get a few before the sun sets" Koji said starting his bike again and waiting until Mika had climbed on before taking of down the main trail. Meanwhile Ryzo zooms through the forrest on a mountain bike "coming through!" Ryzo yells passing by a few red mouths and leading them down towards the main road. Finally reaching the traders he was looking for, he stops his bike spraying down what ever red mouth that had followed him. "You boys in there" Ryzo said knocking on the brother's van while he walked around only to fine Gabby and Doc standing in the back. He looks between Gabi and Doc before knocking on the Van one more time. "You guys got suppressors?" He said taking off his backpack to take out a few MRE's and two twinkies "i got something you guys are gonna want".

Mika smirked at Koji's little job getting on the bike gripping the seat tightly while getting out her machete just in case they ran into any trouble. "Sounds like a good plan. The camp does love meat so bringing back a deer will probably be caused for celebration. You know I really need to apologize about earlier. I shouldn't have pulled my gun on you especially when you weren't any danger to us. I hope your friend doesn't hate me too much" she said

When the two drove away three camp members went over to the end of the swamp where a pile of dead zombies laid. "Shit, I ain't gonna poke around in that. Get some of the younger folks to pulls these bodies out" he said poking at one of the bodies. Before he knew it a couple of the bodies jolted up and snarled loudly at the small group suddenly more came up and began running towards the camp beginning to overrun it. Shots could be heard from afar.

Gabbie was examining some other weapons on the table when a loud bang came from around the Van surprising the group. Randel looked over seeing Kyzo and frowning. “Are you trying to bring reds down on us or something? Twinkies? You nearly give all of us a heart attack and for twinkies. You got real nerve you know that. Make it five and I’ll give you a nice selection” he said making his younger brother giggle. “Well, if I would have known you were gonna come over here I would have invited you” Gabbie said sarcastically as she turned away from Kyzo muttering idiot under her breath

( im changing Ryzo> brawlers name to something that isn't hard to forget , let's go with Jack )

"You did a good job with the camp you know, it's like a breath of fresh air seeing settlements that are able to take care of kids' ' Koji praised Mika for doing what she did. "And don't worry about it, really, you don't know what I have to deal with Jack being the way is' ' He said laughing at all the people he had to apologize to over their journey. "There good people Mika, i promise you that... oh boy" as they came up to the traveling arms dealers seeing Jack being Jack.

Jack turns his head to look at Gabbie hearing her mutter the word idiot when she turned around letting out a chuckle only to raise suddenly raising his Uzi up planting it on Randel's head "tsk tsk" not even giving the other brother a chance to draw by revealing a grenade already in his other hand with the pin sitting around his thumb
"What i meant to say is i'm here to make a formal complaint about the suppressors you sold us near Rio" Looking between the two with a callous look "the food was Koji's idea, said just to " "what the hell are you doing?" Koji said pulling up to the group making Jack roll his eyes while he lowered his hands "what? I was here to replace the suppressors that didn't work" glaring at the two. "Keep the food sorry for the trouble" Koji tells the brothers before gesturing his head to Jack who reluctantly walked up to the bike "put the pin back in" sighing while he shook his head "sorry" Koji said apologizing for Jack's actions to Gabbie and the Doc "what? It's not like they were going to get hurt" Jack said looking back at Gabbi while he held up the grenade as he put the pin back into the grenade "i'm sorry if i scared you, here a token of my apology" he said tossing her the grenade, but what landed in her hands was a twinkie.
"Think i would give you a grenade, hmph baka" "once again, im sorry, but see what I mean?" He said to Mika with an embarrassed look on his face. The boy's radio's turn on "Mel? You there? What's up?" Jack questions while he pressed his radio "Where are you guys? Are those shots you?" Mello said making the Jack and Koji look at each other with a confused look. "What shots? hey mello?" Jake said while Koji turned his bike off to listen. The moment he did shots could be heard coming from the direction of the camp "it's the camp! The camp is being attacked!" "Hold on Mika" Koji said starting his bike and taking off towards the camp. When Gabbie jumps onto her own bike and starts it Jack jumps on the back "the road will take too long, head straight through those two trees, it will be faster" Jack said with a confident tone while he drew his Uzi again "i'll keep the reds off, i'm a good shot" Saying it with a confident tone while he wrapped one arm around her waist getting ready to shoot any red mouth that was in Gabbie's path.