4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds

Rebirth
Can good exist without evil? Can there be light without dark? An unceasing question.

[tabs=400|bcenter]
[tab=The Beginning]

In all the stories and tales told, there has always been a common theme known to each. The struggles and wars well fought between the heroines and the villains. These individuals carried throughout historical records as the beings whom kept the balance. That the light must be balanced by the dark like that of the day and night. Ensuring that both remained and neither could be erased from the realm of the living. This was the way of those who rose to protect the meager or those whom sought absolute domain for whatever reason it was they chose. For now, it is time to delve into the tales of old so we may learn of the tale still unfolding.

The World of Vraetus is where our story begins. Nearly a thousand hundred years ago the lands held vast and limitless. Magic itself was abundant and bound to the fibers of all life within the realm and its people. These lands were divided into eight vast domains and each more different than the last. But, there were two who were held as the pinnacles of Vraetus and looked upon with fear and awe.

These two kingdoms were known as Crovia, The lands of the Blessed.

The other, Serin which was deemed the lands of the Forsaken.

Each of these kingdoms held immeasurable power over the others and were seen as the ones to be looked to. Crovia and the three kingdoms that followed it were the ones known for birthing the heroes and victors that protected the lands. Serin was notoriously known for being the birthplace individuals of corrupted and wicked means. Villainous and soulless individuals whom lived upon the pain and darkness that they spread across the lands. Crovia and Serin often found themselves at odds with one another. Whilst each wished to see the other put to an end. For light and dark in that time believed that no co-existence could ever be.

Each only wished to snuff out the existence of each other without thought.

Thanduin, King of Crovia believed that Serin had fallen into the depths of darkness. Lingering there out of pure delight to the power in which they gained through the endless abyss. The manner in which they embraced it sickened Thanduin as he couldn’t fathom what delights could be found in such. Alas, even with such thoughts and knowing. Thanduin still believed that Serin could be restored to the light, that it still held a chance to be saved.. Whilst these were his beliefs, Serin ultimately believed in quite the opposite when it came to the state of their nation and the surrounding kingdoms. Some odd years ago, Serin welcomed a new queen when the King’s late wife passed. This woman of unknown means had captivated the soul of King Eivor in a matter of days as was told. Rumor had circulated that she had bewitched their ruler as he became different on the fortnight of their wedding. Eivor gradually became the husk of a man he once was as if his life had been drained from him. All of this fell upon the singular woman whom had gained Serin completely within a week's time.

This woman bore the name of Absinthe, Sorceress of Mandu. The singular being whom Serin had been conquered by without shedding a single drop of blood.

Though Serin had long dwelled in darkness, Absinthe had completely drowned it and the three other kingdoms who had closely followed its lead. She reveled in the power that she fed from within the abyss and the dark powers it enabled her. When Absinthe found herself in complete control, there was not a soul whom did not find appeal in the dark embrace that she offered. With such, she raised forth an army unlike any seen before within Serin. One which bore the thirst for blood and the mutual belief that the light must be eradicated once and for all. Absinthe took delight in her creations and those who followed. Those who wished to see Crovia and all the light completely destroyed. To let sorrow, pain and despair be all that was left to them in the final moments. It goes without saying that Absinthe declared war upon Crovia and its followers and Crovia answered the call to defend the light.

The war itself raged as they sent forth their heroes and armies to grant them the victory that they truly desired. The bloodshed was immeasurable and the days countless as the forces collided repeatedly upon the battlefield. Camps held filled with the injured and dead as despair had reached the hearts of even the true. Crovia regained faith as Thanduin decidedly chose to lead forth his people in one final effort. The battle itself would become known throughout all history as the battle of the ages. The armies rallied and felt their morale raised to the sight of their king entering the battlefield. To each of his sides, he was flanked by the lines of heroes sent forth as the light glimmered over them, truly radiating hope to their people. Their screams and cheers echoed loudly upon the field as Thanduin raised forth his blade and charged forth upon the armies of Serin that laid ahead. Its own heroes readied as they were unleashed upon the singular command of Absinthe as she shifted her form, smoke pierced through the forces of Crovia. The sounds of battle raged forth as Crovia began to gain the upper hand as Thanduin rallied his armies forth even as their own fell.

Thanduin soon found himself within the clearing as he witnessed the dwindling Serinite forces. But, his battle was far from over as he gazed upon the castle in the distance where undoubtedly its Queen had chosen to retreat within. Absinthe could not see another play to be had within this game as her pieces had been imbued with the last of her true power. "The battle may be lost within this age. But, this shall not be my last.” She would utter in venomous anger to the shadow that lingered within the doors to the throne room. Blade wielded, Thanduin entered within as Absinthe would gaze upon him as flames fanned from the corners of her eyes. A slow smile curved to her lips as she’d outstretch her arms to her sides as her head became tossed back. Black flames rose around her as darkness consumed all light within the room. Her words thundered within as it ushered forth her final words to these lands.

An ultimate curse to shroud the future.

“ Hear me now, Thanduin, child of Crovia. I call upon the abyss… My Dark Lord. Let my curse be born from thine life. This battle will cease upon this day but it will not be the last. The children of both light and darkness shall be reborn once more upon this earth. Cursed and bound with the memories of their lives before. For death will not be our final rest.. A day will come in which all shall meet in war once more and I vow to snuff out the light.. I shall reign once more..” She hissed out with a sinister smile stained to her lips as thunder roared through the room. Only for her to gasp aloud as Thanduin’s blade pierced cleanly through her chest. Blood spilled from her lips as her menacing laughter befell as the life died from her eyes. Her final words all but left fear stirred within the heart of Thanduin.

“ Mark thine words.. For I cannot wait to deliver.. Death upon your people..”

Upon his blade, Absinthe left the realm of the living as the war found its temporary end. A permanent end for those who had been left in the dark. For Thanduin and those whom knew Absinthe’s curse held true were now left to prepare Vraetus for a battle that would define a future unknown to them.

[/tab]

[tab=Plot]

Our story begins in Crovia, the pinnacle of all kingdoms. One thousand years in the future, the kingdoms have modernized and made astounding advancements through the magic embedded within the lands. Serin itself has been warded in magically enhanced barriers that have left the city untouched by time itself. It alone was the sole city that was condemned to such a fate after the war per the decree of Thanduin.

The Rebirthed began to appear nearly sixty years ago as the souls began to awaken in their chosen forms. Long awaited they had been as the generations left behind established an institution for these individuals to tailor their skills once more. Though it was found odd that the heroes themselves didn’t begin to appear until less than twenty years ago. The Institution was founded to collect the Rebirth’s from both sides. Light and Dark users all brought into the fold to ensure that perhaps the tables could be turned to allow these individuals to seek the light.

Though to the Elder’s dismays and the current ruler of Crovia. Signs of the prophesied curse have begun to unravel and reveal themselves. Fear instilled within the souls of those whom knew and remained uncertain whether they truly were prepared for the battle their ancestors before them feared.

Signs that she had long returned to the realm of the living. All but preparing her forces within the shrouded darkness as she readied her pieces upon the board. Each pawn prepared to strike upon the command of their Queen.

It is now that those selected will advance forth to the stages of the choosing. The ceremony itself will draw forth the rebirth to the Ancient grounds of Seforiya. The sacred grounds in which it is said magic was born from. Ancient runes of unknown origin that hold the power to select the champions. The new heroes who will serve as the guardians in the battle to come.

Will those chosen be prepared for the mission that lies ahead? Can they protect Crovia and the nations from being consumed in the war that awaits them?

Will light or dark prevail or shall both fall?

Who will succumb? Who will rise and who shall fall?

[/tab]

[tab=Q&A]
* To be added to as questions are asked for public information.*

[/tab]

[tab=Rules]

One: All Iwaku Rules Apply. Please keep in mind to respect me as the GM and I will grant you the same courtesy in return. Respect is given where it is earned is the motto I live by in my own life. I do have a strike system set down with all my roleplays and this one is not an exception. I judge each case fairly and will do what I believe is best with sustaining the roleplay

Two: Posting expectations are intermediate/adept, this does mean I expect multiple paragraphs and not one-liners. I do require at minimal, two posts a week to ensure that flow will be kept for the player base and gradual roleplay movement.

Three: Please make sure to read the lore! This will heavily play into your character’s past lives and who they were and the memories you create personally for them. I will answer all questions needed to ensure that nobody is left confused because that is the last thing I want! Feel free to pose ideas and concepts to me to ensure that you get to create an overall pleasant experience in this roleplay.

Four: Sexually explicit scenes are permitted within the roleplay. But, I also wish to express that this is not a sexually driven roleplay. It is merely a factor that binds into the story and the relations that you create and or have pre-existing. If you are to take part in sexual events/scenes then please keep it to spoiler tabs and don’t let it surpass more then two posts at max.

Five: Pre-established relationships are a must. This is for both past lives and for your current ones. Many of the characters will have been trained within the institution together at one point or will have shared childhoods or lives with another. Don’t shy away from even creating romantic or familia bonds as that could also make for the experience. Don’t be afraid to reach out to another and create relationships as it is heavily encouraged with a roleplay such as this.

Six: This roleplay will contain dark elements such as blood, gore and potentially but not unlikely even character death.

Besides that, I truly hope everyone will give me a chance to truly run an RP again and find inspiration in this as much as I did!

[/tab]

[tab=Extra Info]
Discord - TBA
In-Character - TBA

[/tab]
[/tabs]
Created by Jenamos | Inspired by MaryGold

Shayla

Forever Bound to Him
Original poster
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
Basics:
Name:
Nickname:
Birthplace
Age & Birthdate:
Allegiances:

Appearance:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Height:
Weight:
Piercings:
Tattoos:
Scars:
Health Ailments:
Weapons: ( What do you specialize in or a unique one. Do bare in mind if you had a weapon special to you in your past life it will be returned to you in the introduction post.))

Mentality:
Personality: ( Positive and Negative)
History: ((It is certainly needed to explain your past life and who you served in that time.
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Talents:
Fears:
Secrets:
Other:

Gift/Abilities:
Hero Titles/Known for:
Past Life Name:
Related Information:

Theme Song:

Shayla

Forever Bound to Him
Original poster
Posting Speed
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres

Shayla

Forever Bound to Him
Original poster
Posting Speed
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres

Dante

~ ShayBear's Seductive Smartass ~
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
  1. Male
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Magical, Dark Themed, Modern

Past Life - Valdis, Enforcer of Serin, Brother of Absinthe, The Fear Reaver

1618775753818.png
Basics

Name: Valdis
Nickname: Val (No one calls him that)
Birthplace: Austudel
Age & Birthdate: Late Twenties in Human Terms, Dec 27th
Allegiances: Absinthe and her kingdom of Serin
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Hair Color: Raven Black
Eye Color: Intense Gold
Height: 6’1
Weight: 175
Piercings: Single Silver Stud Left Ear
Tattoos: Slave Brand of Austudel
Scars: Whip Lashes, Scattered Burn Marks, Battle Scars
Health Ailments: N/A

1618775813732.png

latest

Personality:
Dislikes: Speaking, Leading, Being Questioned, Incompetence,
Weaknesses:
-Lack of the ability to socially interact almost entirely.
-Holds no Empathy or Sympathy, more so understanding of the concepts entirely
-Is unable to lead despite being an intelligent and tactical fighter overall
-Struggles cooperating with others who do not follow the path or orders of Absinthe
-Hardset and closed minded
-The Mindset of a Weapon

Strengths:
-Is a powerful and potent killing machine and rarely ever hesitates under any circumstances
-Follows his orders to the letter without even the desire to go against it (As long as it is from Absinthe)
-Versatile and able to handle a variety of opponents differing in attack style, quantity, and levels of power due to his ability to draw out errors and mistakes via their fears.
-Merciless and Relentless
-Intimidating enough to control Absinthe's elite from stepping out of line or any other Serinite Nobles

Talents:
- Interrogation
- Disrupting Enemy forces and Dueling Most Champions
- Practiced in most forms of hand to hand and weapon combat

Fears:
- Knowing the true weight of his actions and baring the truth of what he has done
- Despite all of the actions of his life, he still fears dying a slave
- His sister Absinthe

Secrets:
- Has been secretly meeting with Ellriya despite direct orders to kill her and has since even been in proximity to many powerful heroes of the Light he should have taken the chance to remove but instead has allowed her to show him a life within Crovia and the light as a whole
-Began to developed a conscious near the end of his life which had him betray his Sister once and for all
-Did not entirely obey his sister when it came to removing her Daughter, Venetica from the equation and showed the only demonstration of mercy he held under his sister's command
1618775947364.png
History

Valdis was born in the darkness that would seem to wish to release its grasp of him. Born in Austudel, City of the Bound. The Slave capital of the realm. Branded and given all the glory and fun a life as a wageless slave had to offer. His Father one of the Slavers themselves, his mother a crafty and charming woman, and of course...his sister...Absinthe. As such his life was a rather harsh one, all of his days filled with constant and demanding physical labor. The only solace he received is the occasional mercy due to his father's position. Regardless this life dulled him to what light existed in the world and his sister made sure to reinforce such a thought. The world would offer them nothing they would not take for themselves. To that goal his sister and mother had a plan and it was his part to simply wait and prepare. He strengthened his body and learned what he could through the teachings both of these women offered him in his limited time and eventually this plan began to unfold. Not just a plan to free them from slavery but for things far greater than he could ever imagine. It was as if Absinthe and their mother could see a web of fate laid out before them and they knew just what strings to pull. To Valdis he was told he had a gift he needed to cultivate. Soon being taken from typical labor and instead, being thrown into dungeons to learn how to be a weapon. Learning the art of assassination...of combat...of silence. His cruel treatment was something he was not unaccustomed to and through the many years something began to develop within him. A cold exterior where no light remained. A presence emanating from him in a way that soon terrified his captors and would-be teachers until there was nothing more they could offer him. Even as young as he was, he was now far from a simple boy. A more disciplined and unwavering machine one could say. He now barely spoke and he held no visible emotion as even his gaze seemed void of anything. He would barely notice that his surroundings would begin to shift from that of dungeons to a Palace of Austudel itself, his Sister and Mother seemed to rule the ground that chained him. Their plan further unfolding.

Elevated far above their simple lives would mean the world to many slaves surely. But to Valdis or more so to Absinthe, it was the first of many stepping stones. Valdis was told to continue growing his gifts and abilities and soon he was not just learning how to be a weapon but was utilized. Anyone Absinthe declared a threat to their stable position was quickly silenced as blood began to drench Valdis's hands. The work was clean and none were the wiser but a boogeyman sort of tail began to unwind of a shade in the night. One which the Slavers twisted to their own agendas to others in line. Soon enough it was time for more prominent pastures, Valdis followed Absinthe at her side to the court of Serin as the final plot began to unwind. Valdis always cared little for the details. He was trained well. He followed orders to the letter without question and his intimidating nature only grew with the years. As Absinthe rose in her influence, Valdis remained at her side merely to silence any opposition and as she took the throne herself his life only became more deadly. The war that followed saw him as Serin's Enforcer or Absinthe's hand some would say. Absinthe did not wish for true threats to be removed off the board off of the battlefield but instead wanted those pesky heroes of the light to be more and more motivated for war. So Valdis came in. Becoming a symbol of monstrosity and fear that would demoralize the lesser forces of the light while also stirring up their strongest forces as many of their loved ones alongside those who called for peace would find quite a swift and sudden end in the night. On and off the Battlefield Valdis enacted his purpose without thought.

His reputation was also used as a weapon by Absinthe as many within the kingdoms of darkness that tried to question her power would meet her enforcer. While the forces of light surely only saw him as a monster and slayer of the innocent. This was close to the truth without question all until a fateful battle had him meet with a particular force of Crovia. In this battle he encountered the Lady Ellriya who after encountering her in a dire situation where the two shared an instance of mercy and ceasefire he began to meet with her in secret as she wished to show him the life he was fighting against. Over the course of a year, these actions slowly developed a consciousness of sorts within Valdis and as a consequence, he began to see the error of his sister's ways and the true monster she was not just to the world...but to him. These realizations had him slowly regret his actions and after having to slay his sister's loyal hound simply for her finding an attachment to him...led Valdis further away from the mindset Absinthe had masterfully crafted since his youth. In the final days of battle Valdis abandoned his post and his sister. Seeking through the battlefield and even slaying Serin's forces and champions along the way to find Lady Ellriya but unfortunately only arrived just as she fell in battle. Feeling the first and truest sense of emotion he had in his life he took her body before Crovia's king and forfeited his freedom in surrender. Asking for no forgiveness. Only to let him offer all he knew about his sister and to give any hope and justice to those of the light. The King accepted and took this inspiration to give eventually even the reborns of Serin a second chance due to Valdis's actions.

With Valdis taken into custody. The King ordered him to be spared until after the war where a trial would take place and likely Valdis would hold eternal service and supervision for the rest of his days. But many within the Kings Court simply could not offer anything short of death to Valdis who sat quietly in his cell without a word and without resistance. These men would curse and spit at him, hit and harm him trying to ignite the Fear Weaver's anger but when he refused, one of the High Generals took it upon himself to slay Valdis despite the Kings orders and put an end to Valdis and any secrets he may have been able to offer.
1618775830126.png
Connections

- Ellyria: Enemies on the battlefield turned associates and then something more throughout the course of the war. She is the woman who changed Valdis in the end towards the Light

-Myla: Sparring Partners, One he gets along with well compared to most

-Umbra: Have fought together on a few occasions, Valdis also had to set boundaries on both Umbra and his draconic master

- Nychtra: Valdis' niece who he sparred somewhat against Absinthe's orders. They later dueled on the battlefield and she was one of the last individuals to see and meet with him before his death

-Leon: Fought often together on the battlefield but otherwise did not mesh very well. Valdis in the end killed Leon at his sister's command but still offered the mercy of killing him in a battle opposed to in his sleep or by other underhanded methods

Present Life - Syrus

1618775847902.png
Basics

Name: Syrus
Nickname: Si
Birthplace: Veilcrestte
Age & Birthdate: 24, Feb 28th
Allegiances: N/A

Hair Color: Raven Black
Eye Color: Normally Midnight Black
Height: 6’1
Weight: 175
Piercings: Single Silver Stud Left Ear
Tattoos:
Scars:
Health Ailments: Seems to have a Minor form of Schizophrenia and Night Terrors

latest

Mentality

Personality: Syrus overall is a kind, soft-spoken, and slightly timid individual. He feels a bit of difficulty in establishing relationships with others and can be rough in social interactions in general. However, those who do pass his rough edges encounter a very kind and caring young man. In his post-awoken state Syrus shifts a bit. Becoming even more mellow and even cold in moments as he deals with all the memories of his past and the conflict that it brings.

Likes: Reading, Quiet / Dark Places, Classical Music, Tea, Coffee, The Night, Sketching/Ink Blots
Dislikes: Blood, Unnecessary Violence, Loud Noises, Shrieking, The Suffering of Others, Cold Blooded Individuals

Weaknesses: Has occasional visions, night terrors, strange memories of the awful actions of his past two lives, and the conflict brought by them. Has difficulty taking a life.
Strengths: Highly analytical and intelligent, While he may seem tame and quiet he still holds the strength his past life spent nearly a century building, Holds a new sense of mercy from his combined life experiences
Talents: Highly observant, Well read, Hand to hand combat
Fears: Sleeping, Screams, Blood, Taking a life
Secrets: After he awakened he saw not the memories of one...but two past lives. One as Valdis and one as a babe that was stolen from the arms of his parents and murdered for being discovered as Valdis's reborn form. This has brought a conflict of trust to both those who walk the light or the dark and a conflict between the teachings of Absinthe and Ellyria.

latest

History

Born in Veilcrestte, the Kingdom of Victors, known to be a birthplace of many heroes and champions of the light. However in Syrus's youth he showed an understanding of things like combat and technique but was mediocre in performing it physically. He quickly withdrew and abandoned the expectations of his parents, one of which was a known champion himself years ago. But beyond this there was something off about Syrus, he naturally had others seem to want to hold at a distance. Animals had trouble going near him except for crows and a few rare exceptions. Some would even pick on or become hostile towards him simply because he put others on edge to no ones just explanation. The institute's arrival did not change much for him other than give him peace from being something he lacked confidence in becoming as well as safety from many who became increasingly irate towards him. Overall he has kept to his studies and to himself but day by day his nightmares and terrors seem to greet him more and more often as he approaches his day of awakening.
1618775704380.png

Weapon

Deimos: This Enchanted Black Blade was crafted by Absinthe's finest craftsman. Infused with dark magic that tied the blade to the very will of its true and only owner. The weapon as long as it's master is conscious is able to move and strike without being held in hand. Beyond that it also holds the ability to bend and shift into select other forms. Longsword (Default), 2 Daggers, or in a swarm-like configuration. Also with the dark magic imbued into the weapon, those of the light or lesser beings of the dark feel pain, fear, and terror, being near the blade in a similar fashion to Valdis himself. But to a much more intense degree. The blade has the ability to corrupt such weak wills or send them into a panicked frenzy.

Highly Trained Hand to Hand Martial Artist - While he is more than able to wield his blade Deimos, the lack of need to do so has geared his reflexes and abilities to allow his physical combative reflexes to aid him on the battlefield. His technique highly focusing on precision and agility for prolonged periods seeing as his abilities and weapons only become more deadly in lengthy conflicts.

Fear Inducement Aura - An innate ability to activate of aura around him that produces and encourages fear and terror in all around him. Those of the light or are burdened by their fear are much more susceptible to this, as well as those with weak wills and resilience. The weakest have been known to run shamelessly away screaming bloody murder, taking the lives of themselves or their allies just to escape, or collapsing on the spot.

Fear Manipulation / Fear Manifestation - He has the ability to manipulate one's fear especially if within close or prolonged proximity. If one's fears are strong enough even physical manifestations of that fear will begin to take shape around them and be fully under his control.

Nightmare Imprisonment / Inducement - He holds the natural byproduct of inducing night horrors on those who dwell within his Fear Induced Aura for too long and if this fear is powerful enough and provided he makes physical contact with the individual, he may appear in their nightmares himself. Although it is not his physical conscious embodiment, just an image the mind conjures on its own. The most extreme cases have left people in comas or had others die in their sleep.

Power Disruption - The longer individuals combat Valdis while his aura is active the more his power begins to impact and influence even the most resilient minds. Many who combat Valdis and hold powers that take focus or willpower can find difficulty in aiming or controlling their abilities against him as they naturally weaken over time. This like most of his abilities is based on their mind's ability to handle fear and those who do not fear much or often will find this taking longer to affect them.

Dark Magic Infusion - Through all of the magic woven through Valdis by his sister and mother he has become something 'else' than a simple member of his race. At great cost to his psyche and through unknown agony he has beyond expected levels of speed, reflexes, strength, and perception. However, with that said. His strength and speed are outclassed by those who specialize with such characteristics as Valdis's true power come from his finesse, precision, and uncanny calculation and perception on the battlefield and the ability to disrupt his opponents mentally.
1618775862787.png
Connections

-Isaiah: Came to him after noticing some symptoms of his affliction and offered counseling and medicine to aid with his terrors and hauntings. The company helped to quite a degree even if the two did not necessarily speak often to one another. Syrus finds himself at the very least comfortable with the healer.

Theme Song

Last edited:

EldridSmith

The answer is Fireball
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy
Noblin "Nob" Wyrmkibble[Tabs]
[Tab=Current Apperance] 1616991657094.png
[/Tab]
[Tab=Current Life]"What's your name, and what do you go by?"
"Noblin Wyrmkibble, but Nob is called Nob."
"Where were you born?"
"Nob is from Velcrine, born in goblin den just outside of town."
"How old are you? When were you born?"
"Nob is thirteen Years old. Nob was born on.... 12/21."
"What allegiances do you have?"
"Nob was scouted by Assassin and thieves guild... but has not joined yet."
"What gender are you?"
"
Nob has penis."
"Do you prefer males, females, either, or something else?"
"
Nob likes girls."
"Well most of these are rather obvious but due to illusionists I have to ask them, what color is your hair, what color are your eyes, how tall are you, how much do you weigh, do you have any piercings, and do you have any tattoos or scars?"
"Nob has no hair, Nob eye's are Red, Nob is as tall as warg (three feet), Nob weighs one fifth of warg (60 pounds). Nob has two silver rings in ear, more shinies means stronger goblin! Weak goblins lose their shinies. Nob has Nob has a dragon scar and inky stuff on Nob's back, how Nob got name Wyrmkibble."
"What is your mentality of things, how you think?"
"Nob will do anything to survive and get more shinies. Though Nob puts friends before shinies... most of the time."
"Do you have any health ailments?"
"Nob feels fine."
"Do you have any weapons you specialize in?"
"Nob uses light and sharp weapon for better cuts and stabs!" (Nob had a shortsword made by Noir he used in his past life, it is a soulbound weapon that changes shape and was left behind when he died. It will not break and it is forever razor sharp. It is like the weapon in Nob's picture but without the nicks in the blade.)
"What do you like?"
"Nob likes shinies, tasty food, girls, using traps, luxury, games..."
"What do you dislike?"
"Nob dislikes day, bright lights, fire is exception, stronger creatures, having to spend shinies..."
"Does are your weaknesses?"
"Nob is not strong or tough, though stronger and tougher than other goblins, Nob is also not smart, though Nob is battle and survival smart."
"What are your strengths?
"Nob is sneaky, fast, agile, good with shadows, and sees much. Nob is also lucky."
"Do you have any particular talents Nob?"
"Nob is good with shadow magic, swords, singing goblin songs, avoiding attacks, hiding, stealing, making things go boom, annnnd... uhhh... Nob is good at eating!"
"Do you have any fears?"
"Nob fears horses and dogs, all goblins hate them! Nob also fears losing shinies."
"Do you have any secrets?"
"Nob has many secrets... Nob wishes Nob looked hot to girls. Nob onlys share one secret!" (Nothing worth mentioning on the CS)

Interviewer begins writing down a summary
Personality:
The creature Nob is a greedy, selfish, impatient, and somewhat short tempered being. It likes chaos and destruction, but on a small scale, except explosions. It isn't very intelligent, but it has a strange cunning about it, like it's able to be smarter than it should be in battle, still on mental abilities it's rather poor. However it does like fun and games and will play with those it doesn't hate. It lacks the ability to fight fair as it does not understand the concept, and is unlikely to ever comprehend it. It has an uncanny ability to hit below the belt and hurt larger creatures with an unnatural fury for some reason. However it's hard to find a good trait about the creature, but in it's defense there are countless creatures far more vile to be found and it stays civil most of the time and is mostly polite and agreeable during civil conversation.
Gift/Abilities: It has shadow powers, likely attributed to the scar on it's back from a pact of some sort with a dragon in a past life. Chance of him being a reborn, regretably high. He's gifted in assassination and assassination blade arts, as well as shadow magic, he seems to have a draconic features budding as well. It also has a sneaky underhandedness to the way it fights and survives. It's able to survive in the most inhospitable of regions as well due to goblin resilience.
Current life History: Not much to note as it grew up in a shithole where goblins live, he was to be sold to an assassin and thieves guild that had scouted some gifted goblins but the institution found him first and he has been there since he was eight.
Other: He has stated he has several hidden stashes of "shinies" in his many different lairs, but he won't reveal the locations for obvious reasons.

[/Tab]
[Tab=Past Apperance] 1616991695497.png
His face under the mask

1616991721433.png [/Tab]
[Tab=Past Life]Past Life Name: Umbra
Former Race: Shadow Genasi
Title: Velium's Blade
Known for: Killing many people who were threats to Velium as his master ordered
Allegiances: Shadow Dragon King
Related Information: Umbra formed a pact with the shadow dragon king without hearing out the details, but he has discovered the following about the pact: Every time he kills something he gains something from it, though if the creature is much weaker than himself the difference is negligible, Velium gains half of the energy harvested and the rest is sent to Umbra. The pact strengthened his innate shadow abilities and agility. The fine print of the pact isn't wholly known but the following is certain: He MUST fulfill any request Velium gives him (fraud orders have no effect, only orders from Velium himself can affect him), and he cannot actively try to harm or hinder Velium, and any negative thoughts of his master are suppressed and dismissed.
Past life History: Umbra was born into a war from his beginnings, and he was one of many orphans from it. However due to his race and natural affinity with shadows he was forced to be a slave for a local lord who used him as an assassin, but the man abused him and he was attractive at the time so the lord let his ugly daughters have their way with him. Umbra's mind shattered into pieces at that point and he used his one chance on a mission where he was given looser verbal directions than normal to flee. He ran into the mountains for weeks before he happened upon a cave which he entered. In it he found the great Shadow Dragon King, Velium. He had little to live for so he took the chance to plea for help.
"Great Dragon, help me get revenge."
"If you-"
"I will!" Umbra plead, he was never smart and his thirst for revenge made him quick to agree to anything. As such the great tale of Umbra, Velium's Blade began. He quickly returned to the noble and with his newfound power he slaughtered those who abused him without mercy. He then returned to work for Velium for many years blind to any desires he had while he was in his liege's presence, for the pact suppressed them. However whenever he was gone from Velium's side, his desires welled up and he would act upon them.

[/Tab]
[Tab=Theme Songs] Main theme song:
Extras:
[/Tab]
[Tab=Mount]Fairymander: Chonker
1617083439879.png [/Tab]
[/Tabs]

Last edited:
Reactions: SleepyArtists

EldridSmith

The answer is Fireball
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy
Erkan Ayaz[Tabs]
[Tab=Current Apperance] 1616992338512.png

[/Tab]
[Tab=Current Life]"What's your name, and what do you go by?"
"I am Erkan Ayaz, I have no nicknames."
"What race are you?"
"I am an Asura, we are a race born of blood and war but our natures are not tied to them."
"Where were you born?"
"I was born in a village two days travel from Austudel. It is a village solely composted of Asura."
"I am 25. I was born on Dies sanguinis, the day of Blood, march 23."
"I have no Allegiances."
"What gender are you?"
"I am male... I fail to understand these social machinations regarding natural copulation."
"As a man it is only natural that I am interested in females."
"Well most of these are rather obvious but due to illusionists I have to ask them, what color is your hair, what color are your eyes, how tall are you, how much do you weigh, do you have any piercings, and do you have any tattoos or scars?"
"I am no illusionist so write down what you see. As for height and weight I am six feet six inches tall (6' without the horns),and I weigh 175 pounds."
"I think rationally, I avoid social attachments, and I try to get by. Not much to say."
"Please elaborate further."
"Fine. I always want to make friends, but my fear stops me from working up the courage to approach others and when others try to approach me I will often push them away. I don't know why I'm like this and I hate it but it's how I am."
"Do you have any health ailments?"
"I am perfectly healthy."
"I inherited the sword of my family, it is bound to my bloodline and my soul. It is it will not break, it has the ability to store blood, and I can turn it into taijitu and keep it in my blood."
"What do you like?"
"Peace and quiet, nature, scenic areas, reading, studying, quiet people, watching the sun rise and set, to name a few."
"What do you dislike?"
"Loud noises, noisy people, unnatural things, people who talk too much, fools, and idiots..."
"What are your weaknesses?"
"My mental and relational problems, and if I'm attatched to someone threatening them in combat will distract me."
"What are your strengths?
"We Asura have skin as rock providing the protection equivalent to thick hide. Combat is my strong suit, but my mental capacities do not fall behind either and I have a photographic memory."
"Do you have any particular talents?"
"Other than my capabilities in combat and memory, I am patient, adept at wilderness survival, hunting, cooking, and singing."
"Do you have any fears?"
"I fear becoming attached to others because I fear the pain of losing them, and a reoccuring nightmare haunts me. I find myself running in a burning village, a monster is chasing me, not a demon or creature, but a man. He is in normal plate armor but the mask, it's gold and crimson form stares at me soullessly, the eyes beneath hollow... except for one thing. Fire, the fire reflecting his wrath and hatred towards me as it consumes him like the fire consumed my village. I stumble but keep running but my feet are now being burned and torn apart by the debris before I fall. I turn and try to scramble away but a sword is shoved through my heart. I turn to face him once more... but my eyes are now like his. Consumed with hatred and loathing... I fear the nightmare because I fear myself as I could become a monster like that."
"I secretly crave human connection, living a normal life where I get married and have kids back in my village and live to a ripe old age with my beloved and family."

Personality:
He is a strange conundrum and an emotional mess, he fears human connection yet craves it, and when he makes connections with others he hates himself and fears himself and what could happen to that relationship. Other than that he is cool, calm, and collected, and when he is alone
Gift/Abilities: With regards to magic he is extremely adept with blood magic and coldfire, to explain coldfire he explained that extreme heat and extreme heat feel the same. Coldfire is in essence the same as fire, except it is formwed with the water, and more specifically the ice element. His clan's magic art allows him to use blood to strengthen his coldfire and use blood to strengthen myself along with other abilities under the water and ice elements. In Regards to his other abilities I am well adept with my sword and combat training. And he is a critical thinker with a good memory.
Current life History: Born to the village of Asura, Erkan had a relatively normal upbringing except for the fact he was emotionally distant even with the other children. He was trained to be a hunter and guard, and he inherited his father's sword, the family heirloom sword. However before he could come of age he was whisked off to the institute where he began life anew, feeling even more estranged from people at first but he eventually grew used to things and life continued as usual as he practiced his magic, swordsmanship, and his studies.

[/Tab]
[Tab=Current Themes]
[/Tab]
[Tab=Past Apperance] 1616992381292.png 1616992489323.png
"May God have mercy on you for I have none."

[/Tab]
[Tab=Past Life]Race: Human
Titles: Blood Wader, Crazed Crusader, Flaming Raider, and Relentless Invader. (Most common was Crazed Crusader)
Known for: The slaughter of thousands of people who lived in the lands of evil (Leaving behind blood pools large enough to wade in), the burning of many villages on his rampage, and his advance into enemy territory alone to purge the lands.
"What's your name, and what do you go by?"
"I was once had a normal name, but now I am only Apollyon."
"I am older than I wish to be, and as young as I need to be." (He's around 40)
"Lythandria."
"What gender are you?"
"I am the wrath of God."
"I have lost my family and my desires, I only wish to purge the land with holy fire!"
"I seek death, but I shall slaughter as many of the people who took everything from me with me to the grave as I can."
"I will pick up whatever is around me and use it to purge the world of my enemies."
"What do you like?"
"I no longer have such desires, I now only exist to bring death before my own."
"What do you dislike?"
"The fact the heathens who took everything from me yet live."
"I do not wish to tell."
"You are bound by an oath of truth, I need you to tell me."
"I fear living on as do I fear trying to love or feel anything other than this drive for revenge as I fear feeling this pain once more, or even worse many times more, and yet I find myself getting attached to others once more and it scares me. So I seek death for I only desire to be reunited with my family in the afterlife. "

Personality:
The husk of the man formerly known as Garin Frumold has made it clear he has a death wish and an even greater desire to slaughter, a man turned into a sociopath by his circumstances. It is a shame as he was formerly such a kind and loving man who deeply cherished his family and would give anyone a second chance. He is now a murdering machine at worst, and a broken man at best.
Gift/Abilities: The man, despite having a death wish, has an uncanny knack to survive overwhelming numbers through tactics, skill, and magic. He is gifted with weaponry and can use almost any weapon he touches as if he was a skileld master, and even without one he is something fearsome to behold. As for magic he is an exremely skilled pyromancer.

Past life History: Apollyn, formerly Garin Frumold, had a normal and loving childhood in his village nicely tucked away into the country hillsides of Crovia where he married his childhood friend and she bore him several children to him. However that was brought to an end when the wore broke out and his village was raided, he was beaten horribly and left unconscious with many broken bones to see his wife and children abused in front of him before being killed, he himself looking dead was one of the few survivors. On that day something inside him broke and he swore to Lythandria he would slaughter his enemies before joining his family in the afterlife. He immediatly took up his sword and made his way to the enemy kingdom. Taking the "eye for an eye" term too far he has slaughtered 15% of the evil kingdom's villages and a magic school, though he never brutalized people in the same way they did to his family. After destroying the magic school and the village surrounding he was killed by Nychtra on his way to the city of Austudel in a village 2 days away.
Other: He deeply cherishes the amulet around his neck given to him as a present by his family before the fateful day.

[/Tab]
[Tab=Past Themes]

[/Tab]
[Tab=Mount]Blood Phoenix: Altan
1617083342881.png
[/Tab][/Tabs]

Last edited:

lunawolf1

Edgebabby
Claimed

Basics:

Name: Elionora Flambard

Nickname: Eli

Birthplace: Veilcreste

Age & Birthdate: 23 and April 5th

Allegiances: Neutral but leans towards Veilcrestte

Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Appearance:
a84cb35a5732165d8d7cdf5f4568b000.jpg

Hair Color: light brown

Eye Color: blue

Height: 5’9

Weight: 150lbs

Piercings: None

Tattoos: none

Scars: couple of small scars on her back from training

Health Ailments: None

Weapons: polearm named Fángyù and a shield (Polearm is from past self that was awarded to her past self for their duties protecting the kingdom. Has a enchantment on it that makes it unbreakable.)

Mentality:

Personality: Elinora has a kind and caring personality. She will help those around her when she can and loves to bake for people. She is overly protective of those she considers friends and family and will do all that she can to defend them from harm. She tries to hide her sadness and anger but will occasionally let it out when she is alone. She tries to put on a brave face and just help those around her whenever she can.

History:
Born into a family of craftsman, Alexander always watched his family in awe at a young age work on their different crafts. Being the youngest out of 6 other children, Alexander struggled to stand out as much as his siblings did. Each of his siblings each were masters of different forms of craftsmanship.

In descending order from his oldest sibling to the youngest, Alexanders brother Fredrick was a master blacksmith. Creating weapons and armor for the military and adventures around as well as simple everyday things like spoons and pots. His crafts were even used by the armies of Veilcresste and even some in the other kingdoms of light. The 2nd​ oldest Rose was a master seamstress. Making fine clothes for both men and women, she was a master at her craft. She even had some nobility and aristocrats buy her clothing making her the talk of the city when it came to fashion and clothing. The 3rd​ and 4th​ oldest siblings were a set of twins named Rachel and Joshua. Rachel was a master of alchemy while Joshua was an amazing cook. Rachel would gather ingredients and experiment with all her potions and tonics while Joshua would create magnificent dishes using different ingredients and spices to help some. Joshua was even commissioned to cook for a party held by a well-known aristocrat while Rachel worked with some nobility to help find ways to assist the army and others. Then there was the 2nd​ youngest sibling Rebecca. She was a master at leatherworking and woodcrafts. Making figurines and even some leather armor. She even made bows and arrows to help out different hunters and even the armies around. Not working for any particular kingdom or country. The craftsmanship of her wears spoke well and sold well to all that asked for it.

Then there was Alexander. Comparing himself to his siblings, there was nothing really special about him. His short brown hair and small stature did not help him with anything.

Because of that, he was mostly ignored by his family. Wanting to prove that he was of some worth, Alexander looked for anyway to prove he was someone to look up to. It was during one of the days he was walking around when he discovered what he wanted to do. Watching a kid practicing swordsmanship with their parents, the young kid was in awe. The swing of the weapons, the sound of metal clattering against training dummies, and the look of pride on the parents face told Alexander everything he needed to hear. Determined to become a knight and defend everyone in the kingdom while making a name for himself, the young male talked with his parents. It took some convincing as well as a recommendation from his older brother but eventually his parents gave in and allowed Alexander to apply to becoming a knights squire. Starting from there, he would prove his worth to everyone.

For the next 10 years of his life, he trained under the knight Miranda. A knight that had bought weapons and armor from Alexanders older brother and also was a friend to the family. Miranda was a strict instructor for Alexander spending the first day of training testing his speed, strength, endurance, and ability with a blade. For the most part he was below average in most areas. He was also terrible with a sword. Knowing she was going to have her work cut out for her, Miranda decided to try a few different weapons out to see if any might be a good fit for him. Surprisingly, he seemed to show some promise with a polearm so that was his weapon of choice.

Training with it for hours every day, Alexander slowly grew stronger and faster with his weapon. Slowly growing accustomed to the feel of the weapon, he soon was introduced to armor. He was then introduced into imbuing runes into his weapons and armor to have them survive and last longer; as well, he was also slowly getting used to heavy armor. Eventually, he was given the chance to prove himself. A band of thieves had been spotted on the road leading to town and Alexander along with a few other recruits were tasked with finding them and taking them out. Miranda was sent along to accompany them in case things went bad. After preparing for the adventure, the band of squires went off to find the thieves and vanquish and/or capture them. It was not that difficult of a journey to go to the area they were spotted. It took a bit of time but eventually they found the camp and proceeded to attack the thieves. All was going to plan as the squires had managed to take out all of the thieves. Afterwards, the camp was explored to find any that might have been stragglers, but they had found nobody. Instead, a few hostages were found among them. Most were merchants who were being held for ransom but then there was someone that would change Alexanders life. A woman who he would slowly build up a relationship with. The “peasant girl” Ruby.

After escorting the hostages back to the city, life went back to normal for Alexander. He would train and get stronger every day. Even the new girl Ruby was seen watching him from time to time and eventually Alexander gathered the courage to ask her out. Surprised she even accepted, he started to show her around the town. Showing her places that were only accessible to knights and guards like the castle walls and training grounds to places anyone could look at like simple cafes and taverns. The two built a close bond as Alexander started to share his innermost self with her. It was a couple of years into the relationship when Alexander was told he was going to be knighted for his work and from the recommendation from Miranda. Alexander went to the king of veilcrestte along with a few others and they were given the titles of knights. Thinking this was the pinnacle of his career, this was only the start of the adventures he would have.

A week after being given the title of knight, Alexander started to hear rumors of a war that was going to be had. Armies and heros from both sides would be gathering for the war and Veilcrestte was no exception. Gathering its knights and armies, Alexander found he was one of the ones who was going to join the battle. The next morning they would start their march towards Crovia to join in with the battles to be had. Being nervous, Alexander went to tell his girlfriend about this only to find out she had left the city with no warning. Worried, he looked for her only to find no trace of her. Almost like she had never really existed there. Calming himself, he prepared for the long march that was to be had. Not knowing when he would return home, or even if he would return home, he met with his family for the final dinner he would ever had with them. In the morning, they began their march towards Crovia.

Many battles occurred during Alexanders time in the army. He slowly started to gain the reputation for being a strong fighter. During his down time in between battles, he would ask around trying to see if anyone knew the woman that he had loved and had planned to propose to but to no avail. It was during one of the battles that he had managed to stop some enemies from passing by and going after one of the higher ups in the war. Thanks to his efforts, he was considered to be a hero and given the title of “The Protector”. Using his shield and spear, he continued to prove himself through thick and thin until it finally was the final battle. The battle that would decide the fate of whoever it was that was going to win. So along with the other heros and army, Alexander marched towards the final battle. Not knowing if he would make it out alive.

The battle was intense. People on both sides were not giving any ground as people were falling left and right on both sides. Alexander was slowly running out of fellow fighters with him as he had them fall back while he stood there fending off enemy combatants. Managing to take out many of them, eventually it was just himself on the battlefield exhausted as he panted heavily. Looking up, he noticed a figure was coming up to him. Wearing a mask to hide their face, he assumed they were an assassin working for the enemy to try and kill him and others on the light side. Mustering up what little energy he had left, he fought this individual. Managing to block blow after blow, he eventually managed to take the mask off their face but lost concentration at what he saw. It was the village girl he was going to find and ask to marry him. At the moment of his distraction, the female took the chance to plunge her daggers into the few open areas that were on himself. Coughing up blood, Alexander collapsed being held in place by the village girl. The final words he heard before taking his final breath were this; “If only we were on the same side. Perhaps in another lifetime.” With that, Alexander collapsed and had perished in the final battle. Killed by his one and only love.

To say there was anything special about Elinora would be a lie. Born to a simple baker, the young lady never knew who her father was. Sometimes she wondered who he was but never got an answer from her mother. She always assumed she was just someone that would one day own her mother’s bakery and just be a simple baker. Maybe even find herself a partner and live a simple life. That was what she expected, but she never expected what was to come to happen. How her life was turned upside down.

Even before being told she was a reincarnated hero, the young miss Elinora would have strange dreams every now and then. The dream was of a beautiful woman that seemed to talk with her. Complimenting her, having seemingly genuine fondness for her, and even seemed to love her. These dreams always seemed to end with something sad that made her feel as though someone had stabbed her through her chest. She would wake up in cold sweats from this and look at her chest to see nothing there. She could never get the thought of this person out of her head. Never knowing who she was, she was determined to figure out who they were.

One day, while doing some chores around her mothers bakery, the 10 year old saw some people walk in. Elinora quickly got her mother as she watched the men go in the back. Elinora sat at the counter to the shop as she sat there waiting to see what was going on. It was not but a few minutes before she was asked to come back there as well. Elinora could not tell what was going on as her mother seemed to be a mix of shock and maybe even anxious? It was then told to Elinora that she was the reincarnation of a hero that had the title of the protector. She was to attend an academy in Crovia and learn about her past and become a hero. So, with nervousness and being scared, she packed her things and left towards Crovia the next morning. Not knowing what was going to happen now knowing she was a reborn hero.

As soon as she got to the academy, Elinora was more secluded from her peers. She felt out of place there even knowing that she was a reborn hero just like they were. She would train and do her studies but for the most part, she struggled to make friends. She was able to make some friends with her baking skills but even then, she was more secluded. It wasn’t until a few years at the academy that she started to grow closer to her fellow students. She had gotten stronger and had started to be like her past selfs title, a protector.

Besides that, during her free time she would be in the library trying to learn more about herself and the person in her past. She only found out that her lover from her past life came from Velcrine and worked for the dark domain. Nothing about them was able to be found besides that. Being discouraged about not knowing much more, she just went through her school life and training. Rarely seeing her mother as her mother was back in Veilcrestte.

Dislikes: Sour foods, Mathematics,

Weaknesses: Long range combat, magic users

Strengths: Great at melee combat, Good at defense, great stamina

Talents: Jousting, Baking, Singing

Fears: Thunder and lightning, spiders

Secrets: She wants to find the one whom her past self-had fallen in love with and figure out why they were betrayed by them.

Other:

Gift/Abilities: Enchantment magic-Elinora is able to enchant her armor and weapons to have more endurance, hit harder, and swing faster. Must spend time with the armor and weapon in order to enchant them and take at least an hour using the magic to apply the enchantments to them.

Earth magic-Elinora has the power to simply move around rocks and boulders. She is not as adept at it as her past self but is able to move boulders and rocks and lob them at her opponents.

Hero Titles/Known for: Past self was known as “The Protector”

Past Life Name: Alexander Flambard

Related Information:

Theme Song:

ArchAngelLexi

Edgebabby
Present angel_horns_anime_girls_white_hair_long_hair_looking_at_viewer_red_eyes_fantasy_girl-1610025.jpg!d.png

Basics:
Name: Maria Starr
Nickname: N/A but will accept any, within reason, given to her
Birthplace: Crovia
Race: Half Angel
Age & Birthdate: 24 - 4/17
Allegiances: Light

Appearance:
Hair Color: nearly white blonde
Eye Color: red
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 149 lbs (not counting wings)
Piercings: none
Tattoos: none
Scars: N/A

Weapons: In her past life she had a scythe, Death Bringer, of unreasonable size bound to her soul, allowing her to wield it with ease. The main feature of the scythe being that it absorbs blood to repair any damage it accumulates.

Mentality:
Personality: Maria is a kind and caring girl, helping those around her when ever she can. Neither soft spoken or overly bombastic, Maria is eloquent and clear when she speaks with an equally composed attitude. She's levelheaded and maybe even overly practical at times. Being a proficient strategist she she has an innate understanding of the battlefield and ability to see the bigger picture. She's not one to rush in head first, trying to think things thorough before any risky action. The only moment she wont hesitate is when jumping headlong into helping those closest to her. When it comes to personal issues she tends to side line them or not really stand up for herself, often only put her energy into her studies or helping those around her. When it come's to her strategies she's developed a some what inflated ego, hating when things don't work out as planned or she loses.
History: Maria was born to an advisor, her father, and a diplomat, her mother. The two made an odd but powerful couple; her father had always been less confrontational and studious, while her mother had been more outgoing and ambitious. Together the couple made a proficient team of political strategist who could quell almost any disputes. Maria's angelic appearance came from her mother and some of the perks that came with it.
Growing up Maria was always a good kid; she listened to her parents, teachers, elders and rarely disobeyed them unless it was something she didn't morally agree to. She was caring and giving, always lending a helping hand to those in need. When she was sent to the institute she became particularly interesting in studying battlefield tactics and strategies. For reason's she could not explain she was very intrigued and gifted with it. As she progressed she was even had some strategies sent back to Crovia.
Dislikes: Hostility, large loud gatherings, messes
Weaknesses: Stubborn, pride, unarmed combat
Strengths: Perception and intellect, emotional maturity, speaking/communication
Talents: Lip reading, speed reading, photographic memory
Fears: Making a fatal mistake that leads to the death of those important to her or herself, and letting people down
Secrets: None worth noting currently
Other: TBD

Gift/Abilities: Healing touch: Being half angel she can heal minor to mild wounds. Flight: Her wings allow her to fly. Calming Aura: Being half angel she has a naturally calming energy, allowing those near her to feel more at ease in her presence. (See past)

Hero Titles/Known for: None currently

Theme Song:

109531a4d6b31f60198abebc641faed9.jpg
Past

Basics:

Name: Myla Eztli
Nickname:
Birthplace: Serin
Age & Birthdate: TBD - 4/17
Allegiances: Absinthe - mainly Virdan Greymoore

Appearance:
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 143 lbs
Piercings: each ear, naval, tongue
Tattoos: None
Scars: None
Weapons: Death Bringer, her scythe

Mentality:
Personality: Myla would have been described as a spit fire in life. She was ambitious to seemingly no end, and her confidence boundless. Most importantly she was passionate. Whether her anger or her love, her emotions were on full display down to her dying breath. Myla was known as a strong leader as a commander during the war, and a fiercely loyal fighter and lover as the guard of Virdan. As a duty bound soldier she was brilliant, and commanded the battle field with her well thought out tactics. She was a vicious but not ruthless fighter. When it came to those close to her she was encouraging and protective. She wasn't a cruel person by any means, at worse she was power hungry and temperamental.
History: Myla didn't have a note worthy youth. She was born to nobody parents in Serin. She had a knack for getting herself in trouble but also getting herself out of it. She wanted more for her self and honed her skills before serving Absinthe. From there she was quickly promoted to a commander which she served as for awhile during the war, this was also when she got her signature weapon, Death Bringer. It was around this time she found love, the mage Virdan Greymoore. In a world of darkness and pain they seemed to bring a sense of light and warmth to each other. It was then she worked her way up to be his bodyguard, not that he necessarily needed one in her opinion. She made a promise that she'd protect him till her dying breath, a promise she kept. (Will Probably add more as I have more details)
Dislikes: Weakness, boredom & unproductivity
Weaknesses: Pride, short tempered, Impulsive
Strengths: Combat in most forms, leadership, determination
Talents: Agile, photographic memory
Fears: Dying a worthless death Not being able to protect her love
Secrets: She had occasional acts of mercy
Other: Has a grudge against Rowe who was often at odds with while still a commander and for just being too good. Sparring buddies w/ Vladis.

Gift/Abilities: Enhanced physical abilities. At about double the average person (male) she could move faster, jump higher, hit harder. Poisonous blood, there was a point which would sneak her blood into drinks to kill her enemies; sometimes she'd use some to coat her weapons which her scythe would absorb and maintain the poisoned property for 4 hrs.

Hero Titles/Known for: Some called her "The Vixen". Enemies had referred as the "Commander of Death".

Theme Song:​

Last edited:
PRESENT BASICS
Name: Alyra
Nickname: Lyra
Race: Half-Drow (Half-Elf) (Dark half-Elf)
Birthplace: Velcrine
Age & Birthdate: 23, June 28th
Allegiances: TBD

PRESENT APPEARANCE
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Dark purple
Height: 5'5
Weight: 127 lbs

dbkacv0-291c2bef-6d04-4867-9642-fc168a21e024.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PAST BASICS
Name: Rowe Lancaster
Hero Titles/Known for: The Priestess, Lady of Light, Lythandria's Champion
Nickname: None
Race: Human
Birthplace: Windhelm
Birthdate: 34, August 12th
Allegiances: King Thanduin, Domains of Light
Sexuality: Asexual

PAST APPEARANCE
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Grey
Height: 5'7
Weight: 138 lbs
Scars: One on her right cheek

e25a0e0c9b375c66961d1b5e0899da1e.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gift/Abilities

Darkvision (Drow heritage), Light Magic, Fire Magic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PRESENT MENTALITY

Personality: Mischievous, Loud, Assertive, Determined, Independent, Considerate, Resourceful
History:
Alyra Grew up on the streets of Velcrine having been abandoned there by her mother. With no knowledge of where her mother went or who her father was, Alyra had to learn to survive on the streets. Learning that the way to live was by pickpocketing and stealing food. She learned she had to be fast and clever if she didn't want to get caught to get by; occasionally pulling tricks and schemes on people. The streets in Velcrine weren't easy. Alyra was often treated like a dirty, diseased, rat with few other urchin children by most of the citizens, only having themselves and each other that they could trust less you disappear, taken, or caught. And it didn't get easier the older she got. As Alyra got older, not only did she figure out she may have some magical abilities after accidentally setting a man's stand on fire, but she was also finding she was getting too big to hide away as easily as she use to when running off with anything. Eventually, the inevitable happed and Alyra was caught. But luckily for her, it wasn't by anyone bad, a blessing in disguise if you will as she happened to try stealing from people from the institute. And from that moment on, her life changed forever.
Likes: Food - Tricks - Animals - Contests/Competitions - Drinking - Parties
Dislikes: Bright Colors - Frills - Snakes - Uptight snobs with sticks up their ass/ Rich people - Showoffs - Arrogance
Strengths: Light and Fire Magic - Quick on her feet - Using her surroundings to her advantage - Proficient with a sword
Weaknesses: Overuse of magic can drain her and/or cause damage to herself - Fire Magic could become catastrophic if she loses control - Sometimes lets her emotions get the best of her
Talents: Stealing your wallet - Pickpocketing - Innate magical abilities to fire - Flexible/Acrobatic - Dancing
Fears: Being abandoned - Hyrdrophoic (Have you seen the ocean?) - Scared of hurting someone she cares about with her fire magic - Ending up alone
Secrets: Can't swim - Her own fear of hurting people with her fire magic -
Other: N/A

PAST MENTALITY

Personality:
Gentle, Sympathetic, Considerate, Determined, Naive, Prim, Opinionated
History:
Rowe Lancaster was born to a noble family in Windhelm. Being the eldest of three, Rowe was the one to have the most responsibility and pressure of representing the Lancaster family. Her future was set for her the moment she was born, receiving the finest education one could get. But as Rowe grew older her family noticed Rowe had acquired an interest in swordsmanship and for a while, her father entertained it by giving her some lessons. But that wouldn't be the only thing they'd discover about their daughter. One day it was discovered that Rowe had a talent for magic when she had accidentally set fire to one of the caretaker's dress as a young girl. With little knowledge in magic, the Lancaster's were unsure of what to do. So they began to search for answers as to what to do, seeing as their original plans for her future weren't going to be what wanted for her. They eventually found a place to send Rowe to where she would be trained to control her abilities. Rowe spent most of her adolescence in a church, learning to not only control her magic but began to learn a new form of magic, using a sword in the name of the light and good under the light and guidance of Lythandria (spiritually). And once she was old enough, Rowe was sent to serve under the King of Crovia and to fight in the name of the Light.
She fought in many battles over the years, serving the King, the church, and the people. But most importantly served the goddess Lythandria. Rowe always putting others and comrades before herself. Many would describe her as an angel who watched over the people, believing she was sent by Lythandria herself. Though leading battles weren't a common thing to see of her, there were times where she would lead a battle. And lead a battle to victory she did. Many of her battles were against evil and darkness and in many of those battles she came out as a hero. Until one day the biggest battle would come
One that battle would be her last.
Likes: Animals - Bright Colors - Parties - Helping people - Books
Dislikes: Lies - Snakes - Terrible books - Drinking - Corruption in authority - Judgement
Strengths: Light and Fire Magic - Battle strategy - Proficient with a sword - Keeping calm in a battle
Weaknesses: Overuse of magic can drain her and/or cause damage to herself - Fire Magic could become catastrophic if she loses control - Her own naiveness in believing everyone has good in them
Talents: Innate magical abilities to fire - Swordsmanship - Painting - Politics
Fears: Failing people - Hyrdrophoic - Losing people she loves - That her family never truly loved her
Secrets: Was disowned from the Lancaster family when dropped off at the church - Always felt lonely and sometimes wished she had a normal life instead
Other: N/A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theme Song:

Last edited:

RedLeftHand36

Father Six Eyes
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  1. Male
Charles Berard
A Dog of War

ser erik the tall.jpg

[Tabs]
[Tab=The Basics]

Name: Charles Kemp

Nickname: Chuck, Charlie

Age & Birthdate: 27 [December 13th]

Allegiances: Crovian Military [via father], King Thanduin*
[*affiliated in previous life]

Sexuality: If there's a hole, there's a way

[/Tab]
[Tab=Appearance]
Animerik.jpg
Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Green

Height: 229 cm [7'6]

Weight: 194 kg [427 lbs]

Piercings: N/A

Tattoos: N/A

Scars: A fair amount of small scars on his arms, especially on his hands, and a few on his face. Notable X shaped scar on left shoulder, and a singular but short one across the right side of his lips, angle towards his ear.

[/Tab]
[Tab=Person]

Personality: It is said that he who laughs last, laughs loudest. With the heartiest of chuckles, Charles Berard eats, drinks, and punches his way through life with a smug smile on his face and a bold glint in his eye. A practical and tough as nails soldier, Charles is someone who would kick the door down instead of look for the hidden key, and cut through the knot instead of wasting time to untie it. It can certainly be said that Charles doesn't like to waste time. Although often jovial, Charles does tend to be a bit of a grouch, and is certainly far from the kindest when it comes to words. Frankly, Charles loves insults, and is especially fond of witty exchanged with others. Other than that, the only thing Charles deems worth wasting time with words on is simple battle strategy. Although one might assume Charles to be nothing but muscle for brain, he's quite adept when it comes to strategizing, and even more ferociously adaptable with a quick wit. Above all, Charles is someone who figures out how to get things done, and then act on it. It may be messy, but by god it's effective.

minierik.jpg
History: The Berard family may not be the largest, nor most high class family, but it does have a long and proud tradition of producing great warriors through its mighty blood. Although it has only produced singular children per generation through its more contemporary history, one might argue that the Berard family makes up for lack of quantity with sheer, brute quality. Uther Berard, a somewhat high ranking general in the somewhat vestigial Crovian military, is no exception. A mighty man of physically intimidating proportions and incredibly competent mental fortitude and intelligence, Charles' father had always been his son's own hero for good reason, despite Uther's deskwork and organizational maintenance often secluding the general to his workplace and keeping him from home for large periods of time. But his love and devotion to his family made up for it with certainty.

Charles' mother, Sylvi, meanwhile, maintained the small farm they owned, which specialized in livestock, particularly sheep, but also offered various berries and flowers. It was here, on this farm on the rural outskirts of Veilcrestte, on which Charles spent most of his early childhood, eagerly helping with manual labor and trying to show off feats of strength to his warm and loving mother, picking berries, handling the sheep with the two herding hounds the family owned, Geri and Freki, running around with the dogs, or fishing with his father on what few days Uther had off. It was not an uncommon sight for the boy with deep green eyes full of warmth and energy to be running around in the tall grass, wallowing in mud after rainfall, or taking a nap on a nearby hill with the hounds. Of course the son of a military man often spent his time playing knight in the nearby outskirts of a forest. So often were the moments in the day where Charles dreamed of becoming a valiant soldier in a war against a fearsome foe.

But of course, this wouldn't be quite the story without the image of a content life being smeared with the upheaval of unexpected circumstance.

It started with the nightmares. Visions of bloody, fiery battle ravaged the child's sleep. Servitude under a mighty king who commanded respect, but a life that ultimately led to being devoured in the frey of nightmarish violence. Charles could even recount the smell of burning flesh and the slippery, warm, thick crimson liquid that stained soot-covered armor. A narrative of a life that spent itself in denial of what such horror wreaked upon it with a gruff yet jovial visage that only masked the pain underneath. When mother had Charles tell his father Uther of these abhorrant sleep terrors, it seemed as though there wasn't much to offer than a cup of warm milk, a tucking, and a lullaby. But Uther was not in a position kind to a father. It was inevitable for such a high ranking man to be subject to an inspection of such sorts. And it was all Uther and Sylvi could do to keep their son in their arms all the way to the Institute building.

One must wonder; Are goodbyes always so riddled with tears?

One might suppose it was for his own good. For a decent amount of time, Charles was forbidden from contact with his parents. Months. Years. But never was a reunion sweeter. Though he could not return home, at least his parents could visit him in his new life. Between his parents and resurfacing memories of a life lived long ago, Charles was molded and fashioned into a man of the people, loyal, true, kind, and brash, with both the kindness and ferocity one might see in a hound. So thus became a dog of war, Charles Berard, a giant of a man with an equally large heart, and an equally large appetite for all what joy life had to offer. But will Charles succumb to the life he dreaded in the dreams that plague him even to this day? Only time will tell.

Likes: Eating, drinking, fighting, and fucking... also animals. Especially dogs.

Dislikes: Fancy stuff, flashy moves, wasting time, magic, rich people

Weaknesses: Magic, general ranged stuff, a tendency to stubbornly refuse any strategy that won't bring about a sudden and decisive victory, a strong preference for keeping all his comrades alive, not particularly agile

Strengths: Excellent at adapting to situations, especially in a manner to covering his combatative weaknesses, works well with or without a team, man of the people, good at examining the situation at hand

Talents: Guerilla warfare, defensive battle strategies, throwing stuff with accuracy, drinking A LOT of alcohol, eating whole chickens, knows a lot of people

Fears: Dying some sad death on the battlefield, hieghts

Secrets: Actually has PTSD carried over from his previous life, and particularly bad nightmares as a result. He tries to keep this secret, not only to maintain his jovial tough-guy image to others, but because he wishes to suppress and bottle these feelings up entirely, and pretend that side of him doesn't exist.

Other: Previous life had authored some rather informative novels on the side under the pen name Andre Ursus. The collection, titled Andre Ursus' Definitive Guide to a Good Time , contains various information on various alcohols, other recreational substances, and relevant biological information concerning various sentient species in regards to the appropriate thematic elements of the books. Charles aims to continue the series.

[/Tab]
[Tab=Abilities]
Thick Skin
Charles has notable constitution, capable of smashing his head into thick, solid steel with his head without any physical consequence. He is notably particularly fire resistant.

Strength of a Beast
Despite some fairly notable natural strength otherwise, Charles displays something rather superhuman in his full strength, capable lifting up to several tons of weight off the ground, and smashing his fist through steel doors.

Dragon's Breath
Although still learning its proper aspects, Charles is capable of breathing out an incredibly high-temperature fire, which is capable of clinging to Erik's self. It only has range when being breathed out, however, and even this isn't very far in distance, only reaching out for several yards.
[/Tab]
[Tab=Previous Life]
vortigern unmasked.jpg
Sir Erik the Tall
In an age long past, when heroes as mighty sentinels battled with the forces of darkness, a great king fought against the culmanating evil alongside his fearsome warriors. Among these warriors stood one taller than the rest, both in spirit and in physical body. Erik Berard, Knight Captain and leader of the Crovian Dogs of War, was a fearsome man, often seemingly more inhuman than his humble beginnings as nothing more than a mere soldier would imply. Few were as competent in the fray of battle as Erik, and it took great power to face the juggernaut of a man in single combat. It is said that no one saw more of the war between light and dark than he. And yet, despite his seemingly superhuman ferocity and size, he proved to be one of the most human leaders on the front. A man who would drink more ale than he knew what to do with, a man who would laugh louder than thunder, a man who had loved, had lost, and lingered on. Just as his hands could rival cold steel, the might of his will was great, and even in his weariness of war, Erik was a tower, a monument of valor, a mountain of reliability, and a grand column for those of lesser spirit to rest upon. With an irritable and yet jovial spirit, the towering knight was a man of the people. Despite his warm tendencies, Erik kept at bay a solemn darkness in his heart that longed only for peace from the constant conflict. Perhaps thus, later in his life, he made a decision to have his life end in the battle that closed the war of then, hoping that a kinder fate lay behind the curtain of death.

To truly understand the potential of Erik the Tall, one must look at his greatest feat: His slaying of a great and fearsome dragon during Serin's assault on Crovia. It is said that the dragon was the size of an entire city, though it is widely believed by the not-so-gullible to be an embellishment of the tale proper. Nonetheless, it was a fearsome beast, most certain. Within this event, Erik had taken his massive greatsword, a simple weapon of absurd proportions, said to only have been wieldable by the monstrous Ignatius Rex, and climbed the terrible beast in order to plunge his blade into its eye, and deep enough within its head to kill it. In this victory he momentarily drove off enemy forces for the time being, and in celebration drank the blood of the dragon, inadvertently being granted abilities to add to his absurdity. Most notable was his power of the fire that began to reside within his body. For such great amounts of his life were then spent in single-handed decimation of enemy forces on the battlefields he knew so intimately... but his soul became strained, scorched by the fire of the dragon blood within.

Any proper friend of the proud Knight Captain knew full well he led a lifestyle indulging in the simplistic pleasures of life. It wasn't too uncommon for a bed at some inn to end up broken after Ignatius had brought in a newly made friend. But he never truly took on any lovers... at least until near the end of his life. It is unknown exactly who this person was, but it is known they were, after bearing Ignatius' children not long after his demise, the progenetor of, to no one's surprise, the Berard family. It is said that Erik's blood runs powerfully deep within all members of the family, even after a thousand years, and the might of its warriors are a result of their descendance of King Thranduin's Knight Captain. But now something stirs within the youngest Berard, and it seems Erik has returned.
[/Tab]
[Tab=Misc.]
Theme!

[/Tab]
[/Tabs]​

Last edited:

RedLeftHand36

Father Six Eyes
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  1. Male
Garm Ulfrsson
Beast of the Northern Wild

garm unmasked.jpg

[Tabs]
[Tab=The Basics]

Name: Garm Ulfrsson

Nickname: Garm the Hunter

Birthplace: Isadore

Age & Birthdate: 21 [December 27th]

Allegiances: Just a swell guy who like nature

Sexuality: Unsure

[/Tab]
[Tab=Appearance]

Hair Color: Auburn

Eye Color: Grey-Blue

Height: 198 cm [6'5]* (constantly slouches to around 191cm/6'3)

Weight: 121 kg [266 lbs]

Tattoos: Red lines over left side of face [pictured]; serpent-shaped runic patterning coiled around upper left arm and left upper-torso area; various runic symbols and patterns on stomach, back, and right arm; raven on back of neck

Scars: Scar over lower right area of face [pictured]

[/Tab]
[Tab=Person]

Personality
It would be most apt to describe Garm as nearly feral. Quiet and somewhat reclusive, but with utmost eccentric tendencies that would make one think more of a wild animal than a person. This is not to say he doesn't maintain any remote semblance of a normal human being, but his nature is one more prone to the wild aspects of man. From his tendency to ocassionally crawl on all fours, to his habit of climbing into high spaces, and his penchant for urinating out in the open without shame, it can be hard not to think of Garm as something more akin to a dog or cat. Although he has a tendency to wander off and do things on his own, do not mistake his isolative habits as distaste for humanity. In fact, one might find Garm to be a particularly friendly and loyal ally indeed, simply not a particularly vocal one. This is most easily seen in his ritualistic habits, in which he tends to be particularly enthusiastic in including others.

young garm.jpg
History
Woe to those born in comfort left to survive the cold. To the north of Isadore lies a structure of old and nigh decrepit wood, with an exterior claimed by what hardy green could live in the frigid mountains. This was the birthplace of Garm Ulfrsson. It is said that the man known as Ulf was the mightiest hunter to grace the north in the last hundred years. But who his mother was, Garm never knew. He only knew she died the day of his birth. His father was not unkind, but Ulf was not one to show his son mere affection. His love manifested as teaching his son to survive the cold wilderness, and these lessons came naturally to the son of a great huntsman. Throughout his early youth Garm showed himself to be a prodigy of a tracker, stalking his prey for miles if he felt it. And more than that, he was firmly adherent to the old ways taught to him. He wore his first prey over his face: The skull of a great elk... something only appropriate for what would come, and what had already been.

Over time, though, Erik's tendencies grew outside of what he had been taught, and in his sleep he spoke of ancient secrets to his father, and when stirred from his sleepwalk, it was if he did nothing. He would start to walk as beasts walked, and acts as beasts act, much to Ulf's worry. But he excelled in the hunt far more than expected. So his reach to manhood came earlier than most who adhered to the ways of the wild. As Garm's father had, and his father before him, the son of Ulf partook of the tidings of the forest to bring about visions in a trance during the ritual. And during the trance, as Garm was covered in blood and bone, that which was confined to dreams offered him revalations of a life he once lived long, long ago.

Garm sought out connections to his previous life himself, having commenced a pilgrimage of wandering with his father's blessings. And upon the tallest peak of the mountain in the heart of the woods, he found his first answer: The wood carving of an antlered figure place upon a gravestone, decorated in numerous runes and symbols. And for some modicum of time, things went black. Upon awaking, Garm knew which direction he had to go, though he knew not what to do. And through this vision, Garm found himself upon the door of those seeking his kind, those who had lived in the annals of ancient history when light and dark had fought in great earnest. Weary, hungry, and on the brink of collapse, his journey in life had only just properly begun.

Likes: Meat, fish, pissing, hunting, cold weather, winter, forests, mud, quiet environments

Dislikes: Urban environments, summer, cooked vegetables, talk, noisy places

Weaknesses: Easily distractable; highly sensitive to heat, light, smells, and noise; Lack of communication skills

Strengths: Extremely patient, remarkably adaptive, calculating, acutely aware of his capabilities

Talents: Hunting, archery, throwing things, being really quiet on his feet, acute memory

Fears: Crowds, public speaking, initiating conversations

Secrets:

Other:
Sever social anxiety

[/Tab]
[Tab=Abilities]
Heightened Senses
Garm possesses superhuman senses on top of his already fairly sensitive traits. He is notable for easily being able to track things by smell, being able to acutely discern extremely quiet noises, see great distances, have fair sense of sight in particularly dark environments, and feel faint vibrations with some amount of directional sense.

Beastial Capabilities
Although not particularly superhuman, Garm is notably very fast, agile, and stealthy, utilizing physical movements one would see in various animals. One such notable aspect of this is his speed when moving on all four of his limbs. He also has a notably prominant bite force and jumping capabilities.

To Scratch and Bite
They may be a bit hard to notice at first, but Garm possesses very sharp and very durable 'claws' as fingernails, as well as a mouth full of canines of similar physical state. They can be very dangerous against flesh.

[/Tab]
[Tab=Previous Life]
garm the huinter 1.jpg
Sviðurr
When the world was younger, and the forests greener, the mountains more freshly laiden with snow, and the old ways were not so old, the wilds of the realm were the domain of something seemingly beyond human. The guardian of the woods and their bounties, a wanderer and a hunter, a patron of that which was wild and untamed, lurked the green and cold outskirts of civilization, and took wrath upon what evils would intrude into his domain. That which took his spear against the trespassing evils that became all too bold in those days were subject to the punishments of Sviðurr, and it was with the forces of light that Sviðurr took alliance with as the forces of darkness ravaged the wilds. Fickle though he was, as Sviðurr took arms against anyone who desecrated the green, the man, almost beast, clad in skin and fur and bone and thicket, the master of the untamed wilderness lurked within the trees, and it was not uncommon for King Thranduin's forces to lure their foes to the edge of the woods so that Sviðurr could pick them off. The huntsman offered only honorable death to evil, and offered strict harbouring to those he fought alongside with. Who he was entirely, and, to a degree, what Sviðurr was, was something left to the unknown. It was said that those who took to knowing him would change, becoming something both more primal, yet more transcending. Those who knew only the comfort of bustling cities would lose themselves to a new way of life. Soldiers would dance naked around a bonfire. The most prim and proper would become wild with passion and rage and love. The fragrance of the soil and trees and blood and herbs, all would ensnare the senses and transform the mind. Some would even decide to never leave the woods again after Sviðurr had found them and offered hospitality. Such were the old ways, and so would they be . But now something stirs within the youngest Berard, and it seems Ignatius has returned.
[/Tab]
[Tab=Misc.]
Theme!

[/Tab]
[/Tabs]​

Last edited:

Pyralithia

I will be the Shadow to your Light
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Greek/Roman mythology, Action, Mystery, Scifi, Anime, Medieval, Yaoi, Yuri, Fandom.
WIP​
Present Basics
esdeath.jpg
Name: Venetica Warden
Nickname: Ven
Age & Birthdate: 25 - June 8th
Allegiances: Her sister
Sexuality: Bisexual
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Past Basics
Name: Nychtra
Nickname: Nyx
Age & Birthdate: Late 20s in appearance - May 24th
Sexuality:
Bisexual

Present Appearance
esdeath 4.jpg
Hair Color: Sky blue
Eye Color: Sapphire blue
Height: 5'10
Weight: 154lbs
Piercings: Ears and belly button
Tattoos: Small one on her chest (see images)
Scars: Small scars from training and accidents with one large one that she keeps hidden
Health Ailments: Mild Anemia, Sensitive to heat, Insomnia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Past Appearance
elf 2.jpg
Hair Color: Silvery white
Eye Color: Black sclera with sky blue iris
Height: 6ft
Weight: 160lbs
Piercings: Ears
Tattoos: Same one on her chest along with 3 others
Scars: Scars from her life as a slave, battle scars
Health Ailments: Mild Anemia, Sensitive to heat, Insomnia, PTSD
Present Mentality
Personality:

Venetica is somewhat unpredictable. At first she seems to have a cold, mysterious, and almost apathetic personality but once you get to know her she's surprisingly thoughtful and sweet even though she can be brutally blunt at times. She's stubborn but only when it comes to certain subjects or if she's just trying to get under your skin. She's witty and sarcastic with a rather dark sense of humor, she can have goofy moments but only with those she's comfortable around. She's intelligent and keeps calm most of the time but when she does finally snap it's dangerous because it often leads to her losing control of her powers. Ven has a fierce protective streak for those she cares for, especially her sister to the point they often get into arguments about it. She has a tendency to do things not exactly appropriate for "light side" people and often gets in trouble or lectured for it. Because she gives off such a cold and deadly aura most people tend to avoid her out of fear and have since she was a child and she first unlocked her powers.
History:
Icecream - Sweets - Music - Reading - Singing/Piano - Children - Animals - Games - Battle - Nighttime
Dislikes:
Spicy food - Hot days - Preaching - Being judged - Her own weakness - Begging - Following the rules
esdeath 5.gif
Weaknesses:
Strong fire Magic - Extreme Heat - Children - Loses blood quickly - Overuse of her Ice magic can damage her - Reckless with her own safety
Strengths:
Ice and blood magic - Speed/agility - Proficient with multiple weapons - Enhanced Reflexes and senses (sound/sight/smell) - Survival skills
Talents:
Innate ability to use ice magic - Skilled at quickly assessing someone's strength - Fast Learner - Pickpocketing - Lockpicking - Singing/Playing Piano - Pissing off her seniors
Fears:
Losing herself completely - Hurting her sister - Claustrophobic
Secrets:
The fact she's Claustrophobic - Her "tattoo" is actually a birthmark - She typically tries to hide it when she loses control of her powers - She cares more than she lets on
Other:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Past Mentality
Personality:
Nyx prides herself on being unpredictable so no one truly knows what she's thinking. She's intelligent especially for an ex-slave and is skilled at calmly navigating nearly any situation. She radiates such a cold and deadly aura of pure power that the average person either flees from her presence or grovels at her feet for fear she will kill them where they stand. Nyx loves a challenge and never balks from a good fight whether it's a battle of wills or combat. She highly dislikes corrupted hierarchy so she either avoids them or takes pleasure in tearing them down if she feels like. Despite being a ruthless ruler she was actually quite benevolent to her citizens that deserved it but she had no issue killing anyone that opposed her too strongly or broke one too many rules. When in casual conversation she can be quite witty with a sharp tongue that can let blood and a sarcastic, dark sense of humor. It takes a lot to make Nyx truly angry but when she does get angry no one is safe from her wrath.

Nychtra was given to an orphanage in Austudel, City of the Bound just a few days after being born. The orphanage wasn't given any information on her parents or family, she didn't even have a name so the orphanage caretakers named her "Nychtra" which translated to "Night" in elvish. She grew up in the harsh city of Abvarine where she had to slave away for everything, every crumb, every simple need to just survive. Nyx was a smart but rebellious child, at age 4 she pissed off a slaver that caught her and nearly beat her to death but her powers unlocked and the next thing she knew the slaver was turned to solid ice. After that her powers always stayed active and protected her seemingly of their own volition, like they had a mind of their own (think Gaara's sand). Eventually she learned to control her magic that only grew more powerful over time, there wasn't much she couldn't do with her ice magic. Even though she was technically a slave most people feared her because of her power at such a young age.

When Nyx turned 10 she decided she had enough of living the life of a slave, always under someone's thumb, always looked down on, she hated it. So she planned an escape from the city in hopes of finding somewhere her being a slave didn't matter. She escaped successfully and after traveling for several days she came across a small, primitive village deep in the forest outside of Austudel. Since she had always had to beg, scavenge, or steal whatever she needed she thought that was just a normal way of life. Entering the village she kept herself hidden and when one of the villagers left the campfire they were cooking food on she dashed out and stole one of the meat skewers. She was running away from the fire when she slammed into a giant of a man making her fall and drop the skewer. Desperate and starving she didn't even pay the man any attention as she quickly scrounged for the skewer, she didn't even care that the meat was now covered in dirt. Nyx fully expected the man to either start beating her or steal the food back, so what happened next took her completely off guard. He gave her a warm smile and reached down to gently help her back onto her feet.

It was rare for anyone to show her such kindness and usually it came at some sort of price so the Drow was wary of the man even as he offered for her to stay and eat with him while he took a seat beside the fire. The woman that had been cooking before returned, she was the man's wife. She gave her a similarly warm smile as her husband and offered her another fresh meat skewer. Still wary but too hungry to refuse Nyx snatched the stick from her and started wolfing both skewers down. After awhile she eventually warmed up to the villagers who showed sympathy for her and welcomed her like one of their own. Never before had Nychtra experienced kindness and generosity like they showed to her. The husband and wife, Fang and Appoline, essentially adopted Nyx treating her like their daughter and opening their home to her. Fang taught her how to hunt and gather off the land while App taught her how to cook...though despite her best efforts everything always ended up coming out cold, and how to make her own clothes. It was the best 2 years of Nychtra's life, she lived a hard and simple life but it was heaven compared to where she came from.

Unfortunately her bliss came to an abrupt and violent end. Nyx had been out hunting, her ice magic made her the best huntress in the village so they often sent her out to bring back food for the next few days. She didn't mind, she enjoyed hunting and it made her feel useful after all the village had done for her. She was gone less than 2 days but when she returned what she found would be forever burned into her memory. Her village was burned to ashes, the villagers were massacred and scattered about, some were thrown into piles and set on fire like nothing than trash. In horrified shock the young Drow stumbled through the ruins of her home, she desperately searched for her family and eventually she found them dead like the others. She heard noises coming from just outside the village. Following the sound, she found the mercenaries and slavers who were forcing the children of her village into a caged carriage to be taken back to Austudel and sold off to the highest bidder. Pure unadulterated rage consumed her and her powers surged stronger than ever before. She swept through the mercenaries and slavers like they were nothing until she and the children were the only ones left alive. Still Nyx wasn't satisfied, she wanted the filth of Austudel to pay. Freeing the children she escorted them into Abvarine and after making sure they would be taken care of in an outskirt town she returned to Austudel and rose up the ranks as she grew older and her powers grew stronger until she reached the title of "Mistress" the highest social rank of Austudel.

Nychtra ruled over Austudel with a cold ruthlessness. Under her rule the city thrived and even the slaves were treated better. Some didn't agree with her decisions but if they tried to stand against her they were met with a quick death or worse. Nyx got her revenge but she was still restless, while it was nice to be the one issuing orders and she had almost any comfort she could hope for, she still hated this place. She wanted to see more of the world, maybe then she could find what was missing. She advocated her position and left Austudel. She traveled throughout the Dark Domains and during this time Serin's king acquired a new queen who was steadily gaining control of the kingdom through fear and manipulation. Already Nyx doubted she would like this woman, having been ordered around most of her life she was thoroughly sick of it. So instead of getting caught in the mess Absinthe was stirring up she decided to explore the Light Domains a bit. She wasn't overly familiar with their kind and frankly she expected them to be weak, pitiful beings. To her surprise they had a very similar kindness and generosity to them that the village she stayed with so many years ago had shown her. While some of them got on her nerves with their holier than thou and goody goody attitudes, they were curious. And after a time she learned that even the light side had their darkness, very interesting. She stayed in the light domains for a time, she went by an alias and did her best to keep her true identity hidden just in case someone knew of her infamous reputation.

Seeing how the families of the light side treated each other with such affection and love she felt a foreign ache, a longing for something she only had for that brief time in the village. With that need driving her Nychtra returned to the dark domains then used blood magic in order to find out if her parents were still alive. It revealed that her father was dead but her mother was alive and that she resided in the capital of The Land of the Forsaken, Serin. Wanting answers and possibly closure she traveled to Serin and followed the magic to where it said her mother lived. To her utter shock she found the last person in this realm she expected, Absinthe, at first she thought she had the wrong woman, but the magic was clearly pointing to the dark queen. Having used her high ranking status and reputation that even Serin knew of, Nyx had gained access to the castle where Absinthe was hosting a banquet. She was expecting to find one of her servants to be her mother, not the queen herself! This didn't daunt the woman that had earned the titles of "Ice Queen" and "Mistress of the Damned" though so she confronted Absinthe. To say it didn't go well was an understatement, the woman who birthed her was as cold and evil as they came and was less than pleased to learn that her spawn was alive rather than dead like she had wished for.

After their brief conversation Nyx left the castle with fury pumping through her veins. Fine then, if Absinthe wanted a war, she was going to get one. With a newfound resolve fueled by her wrath Nychtra went to the Crovia kingdom and offered her power to aid them in the war against Queen of Serin and her army. They didn't fully trust her but couldn't deny her strength so they accepted her offer but kept her at a distance and that was fine with her. The King asked why she wanted to defect but she figured the truth would only make them trust her less so she told them she didn't entirely believe in the dark kingdom's ways, that was all. She fought alongside the light army in the following years and when it came down to the final battle she didn't get the satisfaction of ending her mother with her own but managed to survive nonetheless. Afterward Nychtra spent the rest of her life wandering, never staying in one place too long, she would help towns or villages whenever she came across them, she returned to Austudel for a time, but it wasn't until she returned to Crovia and the king offered her a position as a magic instructor that she felt like she found someplace she belonged.
A challenge - Sweets - Hunting - Dominating - Being unpredictable - Leatherworking - Traveling - Children
Dislikes:
Pathetic groveling - Abusing power for one's own gain - Hot days - Small spaces - Being ordered around - Blind loyalty - Politics
Weaknesses:
Powerful fire magic - Extreme heat - Children - Blood loss - Doesn't play well with others - Light/holy magic
Strengths:
Ice/blood magic - Enhanced reflexes/senses - Master Strategist - Catching people off guard - Excellent at navigating politics - Ruling a city
Talents:
Innate ability to use ice magic - Lockpicking/pickpocketing/stealing - Calculating an opponent's strength - Unpredictability - Expert Huntress
Fears:
Restraints of any kind - Caring for anyone again - Becoming like her mother
Secrets:
All of her fears - The identity of her mother - Her time in the village
Other:

5a4c0db5db2e9726d0dd1e6c3b7968744ec98845_hq.gif
Weapons:
Venetica's main weapon is known as Soulrend. A longsword infused with magic so that it can transform into a 6ft long razor sharp chain at her will.
Gift/Abilities:
Ice Magic: Since the age of 6 Venetica has had the power to create and manipulate ice at will. Her ice has almost a will of its own because it will protect her without her giving any conscious thought toward it (think Gaara from Naruto). When she actively controls her magic though it is much more powerful and has grown stronger with her age. Her ice is very versatile because she can use it at short, mid, or long range and she can use it for both offense and defense. Since her ice is imbued with her magic power which is stronger than average the ice is a lot more durable than normal ice, she can control the density of it to either make it as heavy as a glacier or as light as a snowflake.

Blood Magic: This magic didn't unlock for Venetica until she was in her teens and she isn't quite as adept in it as she is with her ice magic. With this magic Ven can manipulate blood for a variety of uses. She can manipulate the blood of her enemy so their blood grows thick and sluggish, temporarily slowing their movements but requires a lot of concentration from her. On the other hand she can also thin her enemy's blood so they feel weaker and when they get injured they bleed more. She can increase the flow and oxygen in her own blood to enhance her physical abilities essentially "doping" for a limited time. She can manipulate already shed blood into whatever shape she wants and use it to either pierce her enemy or restrain them. Venetica can combine her two Magics by using her own blood to increase the strength of her ice turning it into "Crimson Ice". She can't do this for long though due to how much magic power it burns and her limited blood supply.
Hero Titles/Known for: Ice Queen, Mistress of the Damned, Renegade Demon
Related Information:

Pyralithia

I will be the Shadow to your Light
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Greek/Roman mythology, Action, Mystery, Scifi, Anime, Medieval, Yaoi, Yuri, Fandom.
WIP

[Tabs]

[Tab=Current Apperance]
Sukuna 4.gif sukuna.jpg
[/Tab]
[Tab=Current Life]
Basics
Name:

Savitar Drachma
Nickname:
Sav, Spark
Birthplace:
Abvarine
Age & Birthdate:
18 - September 26th
Race:
Nephilim (half angel-half demon)
Allegiances:
N/A
Sexuality:
Bisexual
sukuna 2.gif
Appearance
Hair Color:

Cherry Blossom Pink on top with a black fade on the sides
Eye Color:
Red
Height:
6'8
Weight:
Piercings:
His earlobes and right helix
Tattoos:
Spread out over his whole body
Scars:
Yes, lots.
Health Ailments:
Occasional Neuropathy | Chronic Migraines | Social Anxiety/Panic Attacks
Weapons:
Each of these twin Scimitars has a metal chain on the end of the hilt that reaches about 8ft in length. This weapon was aptly named Stormbreaker from its previous owner, Xypher.
Storm.jpg

[/tab]

[Tab=Mentality]

Title:
The Cursed Child | Master of the Sky
Personality:
You know how your parents would always tell you not to play with your food growing up? Ya Savitar didn't get that memo. He loves the thrill of the fight and taunting his opponent as he toys with them. Granted it depends on the opponent, if they're boring or he's being serious then he will forgo the antics and end it as quickly as possible. Outside of combat Savitar keeps to himself to the point he borders on being a hermit. It's not that he particularly dislikes other's company, the opposite in fact because solitude is incredibly boring and people can be quite amusing. He keeps to himself in order to keep everyone else safe because if they get too close, they will get hurt. If you can pull him out of his shell he's actually rather intelligent and observant for someone his age. He also has a wicked sense of humor with a sarcastic view of the world. He is a bit socially awkward and doesn't like to be in large crowds or in cramped spaces. Despite being so anti-social he pays close attention to those around him and because of this he knows what makes them tic, what they like, dislike, and when they are lying.
sukuna 6.gif
History:
TBA
[/tab]

[Tab=Traits&More]
Music | Swimming | The Sea | Games | Observing | Construction/Building things | Painting | Sketching | Warmth

Dislikes:
Solitude | Boring people | Crowds | Silence | His family

Weaknesses:
Long range combat | Fighting with a team | Reigning in his curse for too long | Rubber

Strengths:
Hand-to-Hand | Close Combat | Resistance to lightning magic | Accelerated Regeneration | Keen Eyesight
latest

Talents:
Short-Mid Range Attacks | Predicting an Opponent's movements | Art | Evading/Dodging | High pain Tolerance

Fears:
Unintentionally hurting Others | Killing a Comrade | Never finding a way to break his Curse | Going insane from the Solitude

Secrets:
He almost killed a former friend by accident | He injured Maria | Most of his past before he came to the institute | The fact he's in constant Pain
sukuna 3.gif
Gift/Abilities:
Cursed Flesh
Savitar has been cursed with electrified flesh. Yes it's how it sounds, if you make any physical contact with him you will get electrocuted. Even if you touch him with any ordinary weapon or item the electricity will pass through it to shock you unless it has been magically protected like his clothing. Now the extent of the electrocution depends on how much he is suppressing or amplifying the electricity running through him. If he falls unconscious his electricity reverts to its natural state. He can imbue weapons he is holding with his electricity as well. This is a general summary of the electrocution levels.

1. At this level Sav is actively suppressing his electricity so when you touch him you only feel a mild tingling but he can only maintain this for a limited time before it starts damaging his internal organs.
2. This is his natural state so if he isn't focusing on his electricity at all and you touched him it would be the equivalent of getting a very uncomfortable static shock like Sav just rubbed 100 balloons on himself then touched you. Except it is not just one shock, it's consistent as long as you are touching him so while very uncomfortable it is not harmful.
3. This zap is a fair bit stronger because Savitar is purposefully amplifying his electricity this time. If you touch him at this level it will feel like the equivalent of sticking your finger in an outlet (c'mon we've all done it). It will be painful and jolting but won't leave any lasting damage unless you hold onto him too long, if you do then you could end up with electrical burns and start convulsing as your brain misfires from the currents running through it.
4. By now Savitar is getting serious and focusing much of his magic into amplifying his curse. If you touch him at this level it will feel like the equivalent of getting shocked by a high voltage taser. Most people fall instantly unconscious but if you are strong it will inflict immense pain and cause localized numbness to the sight where you touched him (so like your hand for example) but it's temporary. If you hold onto him for longer than a few seconds though you will start to suffer nerve and internal damage as if you were hugging an electrified fence.

Devil Sight

Sav has unique eyesight. If he's looking at you he can see your physical and magical strengths in percentages. For example: If you are magically powerful but weaker physically he would read you as 80% magic and %20 physical. If he focuses on someone specifically he can get a little more details such as their speed, stamina, magic power, ect. However it does not tell him their individual abilities or magic.
Wind Magic
Savitar has an innate ability to use Wind Magic. He uses this magic in a variety of ways. He can use it to make his body lighter so he can move faster, he can use it to silence his footsteps, he can use it to make his strikes more precise with his blades when he throws or spins them. These are just a few manipulations of the element. He can also combine his wind and his electricity for a strong combo attack but this takes a lot of his power reserves.

[/Tab]
[Tab=Past Apperance]
Yutifa_47.full.1187482.jpg 8db00b357f2709b76269f7bbbc1da66d.png
[/Tab]
[Tab=Past Life]
Past Life Name:
Xypher "Xye" Rook
Former Race:
Merman (but most believed he was human)
Birthplace:
Isadore
Height:
6'4
Title:
The Cursed One | Guardian of the Sea | Pirate of the Wind
Allegiances:
Isadore Guard & Crovia Military

Past life History:
Xypher grew up on the streets of Isadore. He was raised by a single mother so life was often hard for the two of them and money was always scarce but Xye made the most of it and when he was old enough he started getting odd jobs around the city to help out. He most enjoyed working on the docks of the local port though, he loved to be in and around the water and would spend most of his time there. While some might just think he was a fishing enthusiast or fascinated with the sea like a typical kid, it was a little more than that. What nobody knew was Xypher wasn't quite human. He was a Merman, which meant when he's in the water he's able to transform so his lower body is that of a large fish which meant he could swim at incredible speeds and breathe underwater as well. His mother was human but she explained that his father was a Merman and he must have inherited it from him. Xye had to keep it secret from everyone because Mermen and Mermaids were seen as magical creatures and either prosecuted as abominations or sought after to capture and sell for entertainment. While it was hard sometimes, he didn't mind as long as he could spend his days by the sea.

As he grew older he discovered he had another power aside from his aquatic heritage. He could sense the air, the winds around him like a living entity and when he focused he was able to manipulate them and bend them to his will. After a few years he was able to conjure wind as well as manipulate it. He eventually joined a pirate crew but instead of targetting the little folk, they focused on the rich and corrupt. This is where he learned proper combat and was trained by his Captain in many things. By the time he left the crew and returned to Isadore he had earned the title "Pirate of the Wind" but they didn't have any proof it was actually him so the authorities couldn't arrest him. So instead they offered him a position in their Naval Defense, hey if you can't beat them, join them right? At this time Xypher was tired of stealing so he accepted their offer and joined the Isadore Guard protecting the ports from pirates or any other unsavory folk.

Shortly after he met a woman who would soon become his wife and they would have a family together. The war was raging between Serin and Crovia's armies and as much as Xypher tried to stay out of it their war was spilling into his harbor and more of Serin's scum kept turning up trying to conquer and pillage his city. He was in a naval battle with another ship trying to invade one of the ports when his life took a turn for the worst. Xypher boarded the enemy ship in search of their Captain so he could force his surrender and their crew would follow, he didn't want anymore bloodshed than necessary. Amidst the battle he couldn't find the Captain on the deck so he went below but what he found made him freeze in his tracks. There were several women holding children below deck and trying to keep away from the fighting, families it appeared. Why would an enemy ship have families on board? While he was a brutal man to his enemies, he wasn't so rotten that he would kill innocent women and children. He tried to reassure them that he meant them no harm and if they cooperated he would see them to safety. They hesitantly agreed but before Xye could do anything more the ship was hit with cannon fire.

Xypher was knocked into the wall from the impact. Who was firing on the ship with his crew on board? Was it another enemy ship? None of this made sense. The cannons had ripped through much of the ship and there was debris everywhere. He had just gotten back to his feet when a man, the Captain he had been looking for came running up from another room. With a blood curdling scream he ran to a woman who was still holding her daughter, they were dead. The way the man was acting they were important to him. He felt terrible but since there were other families still alive on board he tried to approach the Captain to explain and get everyone else to safety. But as soon as he neared the Captain turned on him with a feral snarl and insanity in his eyes. He attacked him forcing him to defend himself. He accused Xypher of murdering his family and he wouldn't listen to him when he tried to explain that it wasn't him. After battling for awhile a few of Xypher's men came down to help and before he could stop them one of them stabbed the other Captain.

He fell to the floor quickly bleeding to death. With his eyes focused on Xypher he grabbed his arm in an iron grip that burned like a brand as he uttered the words that would seal his fate. "You will know what you took from me this day, murderer. From now on you will never feel the comfort of another's touch again. You will suffer this life and any other lives to come in solitude until you repent for your sins!" He spoke with his final breaths and using the rest of his magic the Captain placed a curse on Xypher that would bind to his soul so that even if he were to reincarnate, he would still never know peace again. After that fateful night, Xypher couldn't physically touch anyone or anything without harming them, he felt like he was a walking bolt of lightning. He couldn't even touch his wife or children. This blasted curse truly did take everything away from him. He didn't want his family to suffer along with him so eventually he left them to join the Crovia military where he would at least be useful on the battlefield. He made sure they were cared for and sent money to them frequently. Xye perished in the final battle again Absinthe's army.

Life Connections:
Savitar
Maria:
Former friend, now they actively avoid eachother.
Bela: One of the few people Savitar lets near him. He treats her like a little sister and she treats him like a master to protect.

Xypher
Myla:
Met in the final battle. They fought for awhile and Xypher suffered significant injuries but in the end he killed her.
Virdan: After killing Myla, Virdan engaged him in battle but due to his previous injuries Xypher fell to him and perished.

[/Tab]
[Tab=Theme Songs]
Main theme song:
Extras:

[/Tab]

[/Tab]
[/color][/Tabs]​

Last edited:

AquaMarie

Edgebabby
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Basics
Name:
Zinnia Montalli
Nickname:
Birthplace:
Age & Birthdate:
23, January 31
Race: Dwarf
b609604dfa7eb0c90becd4d330203a95.jpg e34ac3bfffd6bb3c37203a67e5cda35b.jpg
Appearance
Hair Color:
Fiery red (Lots and lots of thick, curly, fluffy long hair)
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 4.5 feet
Weight: 83 lb (she is a very curvy girl, with a soft round chubby face)
Piercings: Two in each of her ears
Tattoos: None, she likes tattoos though getting one is scary
Scars: none
Health Ailments: none
Weapons: Bow and arrows, along with a small dagger.

Mentality
Personality:
Zinnia is a friendly, caring, and nurturing person. Energetic and bubbly at times Zinnia will always trying to look on the positive side of things, keeping a smile on her face, although at times she is crying on the inside. Zinnia is full of curiosity and is always up to try new things. She is quite friendly, loyal, and trusting of others, sometimes too much that it gets her into trouble. Always trying her best to befriend everyone be it from a tiny insect, animal or, other people. She is the type of person that will try her best no matter what and won't give up. Helping out others around her even if it means negating herself. She is a huge believer in not judging someone by their cover. Despite her cheerful attitude, negative things can get to her and she can be a bit sensitive, as she can occasionally get her feelings hurt. She might seem a bit childish the way she acts at times, but she is determined, a bit stubborn, and does know when to be serious. Though she does love to be around others and can be talkative at times, she as well enjoys time off on her own.
History: ((It is certainly needed to explain your past life and who you served in that time.
Likes: The color blue and green, cute things, sweets, flowers, animals, baking, and the rain.
Dislikes: Sour things, thunderstorms, heights, unflavored food, extremely hot weather, pitch darkness, and mistreatment of animals.
Weaknesses: Hot and very dry weather, short-range weaponry, heights, and hand-to-hand combat.
Strengths: Long-range weapons, baking, building/fixing items, and plant growth.
Talents: An amazing baker and quite the tinker.
Fears: Heights, pitch darkness, being completely alone, and letting down those she cares for.
Secrets: She really wants to be able to fly but is scared of heights.
Other: Zinnia always has along with her tea leaves, pastries/snacks, and tools. She is one to collet small random ideas she finds, you never know when they will come in handy when building something.
Gift/Abilities: Plant magic
Hero Titles/Known for: none

PAST
Name:
Eleanor (Ellie) Moonfrost
Race: Fairy
Hair Color: Long wavy brown hair
Eye Color: Crystal blue
Height: 3 inches / 5.3 feet
Weight: 35 grams / 123 pounds (she is a thin but curvy girl, with a soft face, cheeks, and shoulders covered in freckles)
Personality: Eleanor was sweet, quiet and had a soft caring soul. Like a quite field mouse she would not say much to anyone outside those close to her or those she was healing. She tended to keep to herself and observing more than just starting up a full ingresos conversation. But once you got to know her, you would see she was very nice and caring. She would be very loving to those that were close to her and that of the ones she was helping or healing. Just like a mother would when tending to her sick children.
Gift/Abilities: Divine healing. The ability to fly and manipulate her size from her natural fairy size of 3 inches to her human size of 5.3 feet. However, she tended to stay in her natural size more often as her flying was quicker and used up less of her energy.
c85dbd81b3b2ba82f448d28750185ff6.jpg 218e77b66cbf4da72bfacb4d5801d9e9.jpg

Last edited:

RedLeftHand36

Father Six Eyes
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  1. Male
Nikolas Scratch
The Devil will set me free

d1341c3655a1c36550e97edb5f6598e3.jpg

[Tabs]
[Tab=The Basics]
JakobG.jpg

Name: Nikolas Faust Scratch
Nickname: Nick

Birthplace: Velcrine

Age & Birthdate: 24 [October 31st]

Allegiances: Just himself

Sexuality: Romance is dumb, but he'll fuck anyone regardless

[/Tab]
[Tab=Appearance]

Hair Color: Chocolate

Height: 191cm | 6'3

Weight: 76kg [166 lbs]

Tattoos: Snake coiled around left arm and left upper-torso area; Tower tarot card on left palm; Devil tarot card on right palm

Scars: Small scar on tip of left thumb

Health Ailments: Insomnia

[/Tab]
[Tab=Person]

Personality

The world can be a cut throat place, and as such, the man known as Nick Scratch embraces all the vices life offers. Smug and snide, and even more so crude, Nikolas sees the world as a place where if you want something, you must take it. Every moment lies an opportunity, and every door lead somewhere new, every person has something for someone else to steal, and every person has something they're willing to steal. Maybe not everyone's afraid of dying, but they all are afraid of dying without comfort. In Nick's eyes, it's all quite simple. Order is just someone else's comfort, and chaos is your own. Take what you can, and keep the wolves and buzzards at bay. The way he sees it, everyone acts according to these ideals to some degree, in some manner. He's just honest with himself about it. And if he had any redeeming quality that he saw in himself, it was his honesty. He knew he was scum. And he loathed when people acted like he wasn't or didn't have to be. It was human nature to act in the interest of the self, after all.

And oh, will he laugh.

History

Valcrine is a city without a sun. It is a hive of scum and villainy, and a den of thieves. The vaguest recollection of any parents Nicholas has are the ghostly silhouettes of a drunkard father and a mother who never cared. The streets are where the boy known as Nick Scratch was carved and molded by the all-too-common life of a dog-eat-dog world. Backstabbing and treachery were merely methods of survival, and Nick was no exception to this commonality. He started out as nothing more than a petty bread thief, snatching goods and running off with them to whatever hole in the wall [generally quite literally] he spent the night in the slums. Such a cliche street-rat character only had time to evolve into something more. All of it was perfectly familiar, in truth. Perhaps there was something supernatural in it. No, there definitely was. In time to pass, Nicholas became perhaps the most skilled thief to have ever pickpocketed in the last thousand years. Or at least, that was how it felt at many times. But that wasn't all. Oh how he could con a pretty coin from the least likely. Give him a coin to look at your soul, and he'd steal that, too, as soon as you turned away. And gambling just made it easier. After all, who could out-play a man who could see into your very heart during a game of cards? But of course, consequences were always trying to catch up with him. For years he gave what authority there was the slip, but it was only a matter of time before he reached a dead end, as one does. But, alas, young as he was, the consequences weren't exactly... what he expected.

Likes: Smoking, drinking, fucking, insults, crime, masks, exploring, the fiddle

Dislikes: Daylight, sleeping, authority figures, prudes, consequences, do-gooders, brown-nosing

Weaknesses: Not particularly strong nor tough, quite self-centered and arrogant

Strengths: Extremely witty, knows how people work, and good at figuring them out, particularly agile

Talents: Sleight of hand pro, escape artist, conning/lying real good

Fears: Intimacy, losing his freedom

Secrets: Deeply craves a reliable and true friend

Other: Very notable laugh

[/Tab]
[Tab=Abilities]
A Witch's Eyes

The stolen eyes of a witch see that which seek to remain unseen. The maroon eyes of Grendel appear in the place of Nick's own, and are capable of seeing in pure darkness, seeing past illusions, and even through some solid objects, notably highlighting. Just as well, the eyes are capable of rtegistering movement at tremendous speeds, and is easily capable of predicting movement far faster than any regular person. They are even capable of seeing thevague intentions of a person, such as if they are lying or mean harm.

[/Tab]
[Tab=Previous Life]
grendel.jpg
Jakob Grendel
A common legend among thieves is the man who stole the eyes of a witch. A man who stalked the tree-covered roads on rainy days. A man who would take his rusty, gnarl-toothed blade and rip apart the lower nobles who would travel in their fancy carriages. Lo and behold, for the doom of the wealthy man wore his ugliness on his sleeve. Although his exact origins are fairly obscured through dust and general lack of documentation, the man named Jakob Grendel, known as the Hyena of the Highways, one thing that was known about him was his absolute hatred of nobility and wealthy elites. Although the why of this is often can be quite the source of heated debate when it comes to such nichely interested individuals, it is generally agreed upon to be related to the particularly notable burn-scarring that reportedly covered half of the master thief's face, though some speculate this disfigurement was a result of having stolen from a witch. Either way, what was known was that Grendel had sided with Lady Absinthe's forces for the vast majority of the war, though it is believed that he was planning on murdering Absinthe as well, and head possibly already picked off some of her lower level leaders in his loathing of nobility. Whatever the particular case may be, Grendel's only true allegience was to the highest bidder, and, eventually, his own hatred.
[/Tab]
[Tab=Misc.]
Theme!

[/Tab]
[/Tabs]​

Attachments

• JakobG.jpg
    JakobG.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 126
  • grendel.jpg
    grendel.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Reactions: SleepyArtists

ArchAngelLexi

Edgebabby
Present
ece1c898aca9eddff6d4fa03887f7992.png

Basics:
Name: Bela Managold
Nickname:
Race: Wolf Girl
Age & Birthdate: 20, not sure what her birthday is
Allegiances: TBD
Sexuality: Pan

Appearance:

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 120 lbs
Tattoos: one on her right hip
Scars: N/A
Weapons: In her past life she had a targe shield which creates a large magical barrier when in a defensive position. Bale is capable of using any weapon with decent proficiency. She typically has 2 swords and some daggers "on" her person.

Mentality:
Personality: Bela has a resting bitch face and a bad attitude. She is not one to go out of her way to socialize with people she's not familiar with unless forced to. She an act first, ask questions later kind of person. She seems to be filled with more than her fair share of self confidence and doesn't get brought down easily. She's more likely to tell you all the things she hates than tell you what she likes. In contrast if, if she were drunk she tends to be much more out going and touchy. If one were to manage to befriend her she'd be just as cranky but inequivalently loyal and protective; essentially acting like a loyal guard dog. She's kind of dense and a major hoarder.
History: There isn't much to be said about Bela. Her parents were not really a part of her life; they weren't bad just, just not really around. They were poor so they were always busy. Since she was often on her own she would be busy getting herself into trouble and often getting into fights with other children around. She was sent to the institution she was immersed in fighting. She sucked at socializing but did really well with fighting.
Dislikes: People who are annoying, sour things, wearing heavy armor, sunny days, reading...
Weaknesses: Extreme recklessness, lack of perception
Strengths: Combat, strong willed
Talents: tracking and cooking
Fears: She's kinda to dense and full of her self to be aware of any fears
Secrets: None to note
Other:

Gift/Abilities: Heightened senses: better hearing, sight and smell. Sealing: She seals weapons and small items in the tattoo on her right hip to summon when needed. (see past)
Hero Titles/Known for:

Theme Song:

f2bd553805e2404f41e9805616d79c2b.jpg
Past

Basics:
Name: Arron Whitman
Nickname:
Age & Birthdate: 26, 7/23
Allegiances: Crovia
Sexuality: Bi- Male preference

Appearance:
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 200
Tattoos: N/A
Scars: Plenty
Weapons: He used many weapons, had special shield

Mentality:
Personality: Arron was a stoic man. He was proud and capable blacksmith and a half decent soldier. Most would have called him serious and quiet. Though around his social circle he was very warm and loveable. He loved to tell stories, drink and have a good meal with his friends. His true passion was his forge and later his family.
History: Arron was an estimated blacksmith who was a master in forging magical weapons, at one point being the main supplier of weapons for Crovia's forces. Early on in the war he ended up becoming a soldier. He ended up serving the length of the war then retired back to being a blacksmith once the war ended. He was able to settle down and have a family.
Dislikes: unnecessary conflict, boredom
Weaknesses: his limited magic utility
Strengths: Fighting knowledge
Talents: blacksmithing, cooking
Fears: became losing his family
Secrets: none to note
Other:

Gift/Abilities: He became the main producer of magic weapons by forging and enchanting them.
Hero Titles/Known for:

Theme Song:​

TerraBooma

Edgepeasant
Basics:
Name: Isaiah Baldwin
Nickname: Isaac
Birthplace: Crovia, specifically the village of Kandalyn
Age & Birthdate: 21/August 19th
Allegiances: Crovia

Appearance:

1617317765329.png

Height: 5'10
Weight: 180
Tattoos: A long winding tattoo of a snake circles down his left arm, the head ending just on the bottom side of his wrist.
Scars: The bottom of his left leg is grey and appears almost decayed and frail.
Health Ailments: All things have a cost, even legendarily powerful magical healing. While Isaiah can restore almost any wound, curse, or lingering negative effect, it comes at a price to his body. A lingering decay has already manifested once more, and eventually, it will wither him away as it did in his past life.
Weapons: Isaiah's combat skills are one the weaker end of many of the heroes, but he's a natural with knives. Particular precision weapons in general, Isaiah tends to favor swift, critical strikes that leave a foe unable to react to any further attacks. While there were no particular weapons of historical significance, in his past life, it was said that he carried a small armory hidden on his person. Openly, he carries two long knives at his waist, one with a red oak handle, and other a smooth blue. Moreover, his medical knowledge has given him a basic knowledge in a small variety of poisons. While his past life was noted for using a smooth wooden staff with a snake at the top end. Said staff contained a variety of spells meant to aid in Light and Healing magic, and in its possession, he can cast light magic on top of his normal repertoire.

Mentality:

Personality: Isaiah is a kind man, but he isn't one to leap into conversation. Preferring to let his actions speak for him-selves, he tends to be quiet unless he feels the need to communicate. His idea of a good time is a comfortable silence more than firing banter back and forth. He prefers to think over a problem, come up with a solution, and provide a complete answer before talking things out. He's not shy per se, more comfortable sharing a space and can tire quickly from uppy dialogue and excited banter. In general, he's a reserved but kind man, keeping his thoughts to himself and attempting to offer suggestions and conversation when a particularly relevant thought crosses his mind.

When it comes to medical matters, he's the peak of professionalism, changing his demeanor to be more forceful and in control of the situation. While he generally is rather reserved, there's no person he won't command when they're injured and in his care- if the pain needs to be made more clear for them to start listening, he's more than willing to (temporarily) inflict it. Said stoic professionalism also follows into battle, and in general, the more focused he has to be, the more his professional side comes out. Under pressure, he can be cool as a cucumber (Until his plans start to go wrong that is.)

History: Born to a family of traveling Doctors, Isaiah was taught the basics of medicine for as long as he's been able to remember. The art of sewing up wounds, staunching blood, and the eternal battle against pestilence. The Baldwin family was an extended family that made their trade traveling the ridges of Corvia, aiding the more remote villages where more professional doctors or expensive medical equipment or spellcasters simply may not have been. It was a quiet life, one of dedication, wanderlust, and terrifying normalcy. It's not that moments weren't tense- Saving farmers trapped under carts and staving off disease is all but a stress-less job, but there is a sort of...rhythm that you could fall into.

Life after he was identified as one of the old souls changed things for the complicated manner. The familiar arithmetic of saving lives was replaced with an enhanced approach of books and studying. His education had had a practical bent with his family- you learned how to stitch someone up when they needed stitches, and learned about anatomy when it became relevant. The focus shifted to all the problems he might one day come across. Endless textbooks, diagrams, schematics and a new type of training- weapons and poison. It seemed his tutors were determined not to fall into the trappings of his old life, and such knife drills and staff training became a regular part of his daily practice. He speed and strength increased, although he relied far more on the latter than the former.

Inwardly, Isaiah practiced medicine dutifully but with a note of concern- from what he understood, his past self had burned bright but short, did he want to replicate that? To burn out so someone else could succeed? He wanted to live, to one day have a family and return to the life he knew. He dreams of one day returning to medicine in a simple cart, but fears that such days will never be seen again.

Likes: Reading, Comfortable Silence, and the color blue. Also a sucker for a good blueberry in any form.

Dislikes: Pain, Fighting, Heights, Unnecessary Fighting, and the color red. Hates nuts.

Weaknesses:
-Direct combat: Especially against heavily armored opponents. While he's no slouch, the time spent practicing medicine and healing spells is time not spent on the training ground. He favors quick strikes against vital areas, as such, an endurance match against a foe with superior defenses puts him into a state that can be very difficult to win from.
-Uncertain: If his careful plans in a fight are thrown off, or he's thrown a social curve-ball, his composure can take some time to recover. He can be caught second guessing himself in key moments if his first attempt doesn't work, as he tries to account for far too many variables.
-Empathetic: Perhaps to be expected of a doctor, but suffering and pain is difficult for him to ignore. A particularly manipulative villain, or simply one with a good read, could easily fool him once or twice before cynicism would begin to set in.

Strengths:
-Medical Prowess: When it comes to healing, Isaiah is one of the best doctors around, with either medicine or healing spells. In the most dire of situations, he can tap into the weave to restore the most critical of injuries.
-Quick Witted: Intelligent and creative, Isaiah tries to leave himself with options both on and off the battlefield. If you need someone to come up with a hail mary crazy scheme, or simply to have the right weapon in the right place at the right time, he's your guy.
-Empathetic: Coming from a family of doctors, Isaiah is an excellent listener, and his quieter demeanor makes him great for ranting at. If you need someone to talk to, Isaiah may not have the answers, but you'll likely feel like at least there's someone out there to listen to you.

Talents: Isaiah is a masterful healer, and skilled with a variety of poisons and light blades. His sneaking skills are also up to par, and he wouldn't make a bad rogue/spy if he was looking for a different profession. Finally, he's a perceptive man, able to notice things that many others would pass up.

Fears: Death, especially at the hands of the decay he inflicts on himself. At the same time, he fears failing his patients and letting them succumb to death. Also, heights are terrifying, and he FIRMLY believes humanity is best meant to spend its time on the earth. No amount of flying experience has shaken him of this, and all previous experiences flying have gone poorly.

Secrets: Hearing stories of his past life's self inflicted suffering at the hands of the decay, Isaiah sometimes weighs the cost of it all in his head. A conflict has begun in his heart- the fear of a slow and painful death versus a strong desire to save lives.

Other: Unrelated to his past, but Isaiah finds himself excellent with animals, especially canines and birds. He enjoys the company of cats, but they tend to ignore him.

Gift/Abilities:
-Life Magic, the ability to remake entire threads of a person's being to restore them from even the most critical wounds, at a heavy long term cost.
Hero Titles/Known for: The white snake- With a bite that gives life instead of taking it, Isaiah has quickly earned the monikier he shared with his past life. Joining his parents as traveling healers, he performed roadside miracles from a young age, quickly confirming the gift of healing magic. When he saved his sister from a snake bite that no cure was known for, tapping into life magic for the first time, his identity was confirmed, and his link to his past life was shared with the world.

Past Life Name: Winston Altruze

1617317259688.png

Related Information:

History: The war featured heroes and villains of many stripes. Warriors of steel and assassins of guile, mages that could sunder reality and the Enchanters who could take over a whole town with nary a word. War is many things, fought in many places, but there is one thing that is universal; suffering, and pain. After the battles were fought, the villages and towns sieges and kingdoms rose or fell, the wounded were left behind, and heroes were no exception. Battling some of the most vile that the dark kingdom could offer, when a hero was on the brink of death, it was Winston, The Reaper's nemesis, who would go out to meet them. Tagging alongside heroes in major battles, holding his own until the moment of neat, Winston swooped in time and time again and saved heroes from untimely fates, undoing the schemes and lethal blows that would have left the forces of good in surely dire straits. When brilliant medical ability and healing magic failed however, one ability would turn the tide against Death itself, staving back death another day no matter the cost.

The key to Winston's healing abilities was his trump card, The power of true life magic, tapped directly into the weave of reality. If traditional healing magic was simply restoring the threads of a person, Winston's ability could remake these threads of life from scratch. No blow was too grave, no disease too set, that he could not simply unmake and restore. Some legends, unconfirmed, claimed that he had the ability to return those to life at the apex of his power. Such power however, never came without a cost. Tapping into the threads of life that formed the world was extremely stressful on both his body, and mind. Successful cases often left him drained of energy, leaving him unable to move until his body had a chance to rest and recover, and the permanent effects made quickly reared their head- A powerful decay took him, and slowly overtook his body. With every critical restoration, he became weaker, more frail. His ability to fight became hampered as his body began to wither away, frail and useless. By the end of his twenty second year of life, he could barely fight anymore, let alone take down the villains.

Thus, the same ability that staved death away from so many urged the reaper ever closer, and he found his life a fraction of what it could have been. Others pleaded him to retire, to allow the others to take the burden, but by the time he had thought of stopping, there was little of his own life left to have. Instead of wallowing away, he gave the last of his life force to undo a great rending, saving multiple heroes from certain death, but at the cost of his own. To this day, many doctors and healers in Crovia recognize his sacrifices with a plaque depicting a white snake curving up and around a staff.

Theme Song:

Last edited:
Reactions: Shayla

lunawolf1

Edgebabby
Basics:

Name: Shamir Shirone

Nickname:

Race-Half beast folk half human

Age & Birthdate: 26 5th​ of November

Allegiances: Unknown/ to be determined

Sexuality: Pan

Appearance:
1977669-bigthumbnail.jpg
Normal looks
68747470733a2f2f34352e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f61303064323238323038303433363236303730643462623439366635313539372f74756d626c725f6e613974763432513457317265633930746f315f3530302e676966
Using fire magic
76b43dcc5f39b6eb6c1b6801c2a86c0f.gif
Beast form

b170214-xXIkbPqBZ4u4.png

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Yellow

Height:6’4

Weight: 185lbs

Tattoos: A black raven on her upper right thigh. Usually hidden

Weapons: A pair of gauntlets with blades at the end (basically battle claws) named Hunters fist. An artifact passed down from Shamir’s past life. Enchanted to turn to change appearance when in beast form.

Mentality: I will protect others dreams. I will have all the fun drinking, eating lots and lots of meat, and love to fight.

Personality: Positive-Hard working, cares for others, Willing to work with others, has a strong motherly instinct on those close to her (aka must protect them and will bite you if you try and stop her)

Negative- easy and quick to anger, loves to drink a bit to much making her space out at times thinking of drinking, will fight anyone who tries to take her food, arrogant

History:
Born into a family of knights, Celeste grew up with a silver spoon in her mouth. Being the daughter of the captain of the guards in windhelm, Celeste was given anything that she wanted. As long as she trained and used her magic and skills whenever she was told, she would be given anything from her father. Being the only daughter of the knights captain had its perks.

After many years of training, Celeste was drafted into the army. War was coming and all able bodies were needed for it. Celeste was to represent her family in the battlefield. Under the name of Midgard, Celeste used her skills with magic and battle claws to carve her way through the battlefields. Using her massive amounts of magic, she was burn foes on the front lines. Due to her skills, she was given the title of “Calamity queen.”

During her free time Celeste would be seen practicing some and even ordering people around. If not training she would be seen going to local cafes enjoying sweets and tea. Just the simpler things in life as, after all, she was better than anyone else.

During the final battle, Celeste launched massive fire attacks at the enemies. She had taken many people down and was overly confident in her abilities. She would survive this battle and then be rewarded with a life of luxury, use her name to get whatever she wants, and maybe even find herself a husband that would pamper her and treat her like the queen she was. It was in that moment of distraction she felt a twinge of pain in her chest. Opening her eyes, she saw a arrow had been launched and hit her. Someone had gotten through her perfect defense and flawless skin leaving her with what would be a scar. She growled and tried to find her attacker but soon felt someone run up and cast a spell on her. She screamed in agony from it as the person above her had a cold glare on their face. “With this, I have avenged my brothers murderer. May this curse be passed down on you forever bitch!” With those final words, Celeste went silent as her battalion fled. Leaving their dead commander behind.

Life was hard. Being born to a father who never knew of her existence and a mother that would sell her body on the streets, Shamir had a rough time growing up having almost no food and having to resort to bullying others to get food. Her mother would not feed her unless she begged which Shamir refused to do. Instead, she would take her mothers food when she was not looking. Getting beat anytime she had been caught, eventually the young child had enough of it and hit back. A growl was heard coming form her as her hands turned into paws and a tail appeared along with her animalistic ears. This was the first time she had ever beast changed.

Before she could do anything else to her mother, a knock was heard at the door. A person walked inside without warning and saw the situation but simply stood there. One other person came in there and seemed to use some sort of spell to hold down Shamir. Shamir growled trying to get free but was unable to as her mother was informed that Shamir had been found to be a reborn hero. Without even given consent, her mother told her to get the freak away from her as Shamir was carried out to a carriage and taken to the academy. Being tied up the entire time as she tried to fight the people that had taken her but to no avail. She was destined/forced to attend the academy.

The first few weeks at the academy were interesting for Shamir. She would try to bully others into giving her their food but would promptly be disciplined whenever she did. Eventually she was given to a caretaker that would force her to attend classes and all that. Shamir hated this but knew she had no choice in the matter. Over the course of a few years however, Shamir started to slowly calm down. She even started to see her caretaker as her mother as the caretaker would teach her manners and other things during her free time and even how to sew which Shamir secretly had fun with. It was during one of these practices though that her caretaker had to be taken to the hospital wing. Being told to wait outside, Shamir waited patiently until she was allowed inside. Upon being allowed in, she noticed why her caretaker seemed to be a bit more moody and winded recently. She had a child in her hands as she smiled. “Shamir, meet your new baby brother.”

Shamir did everything she could in her free time to help take care of her new brother. She did on a few occasions make the kid cry though which she could not help with how she was. Through that experience though Shamir knew what she wanted one day. She wanted to be a caring mother and take care of her own cubs. She would be a great mother!

At the age of 18, Shamir had grown strong and powerful. Learning to master her beast form and also fire magic, she was a strong foe to mess with. The only real downside she found was her power took so much energy from her. It was during one of these training exercises that she used to much energy and collapsed on the ground. Being picked up by one of the students, she was taken to a tavern to cool off. The caretaker of hers was close by having dinner with her little brother as Shamir was offered her first drink. Having been told to try new things and not to be picky, Shamir shrugged and took her first drink of booze. Loving the flavor, she drank more and more until she got wasted and passed out. This was the start of her drinking habit after training.

Shamir now 26 has become a interesting person. Fighting like a savage beast during the day and hanging out at the pub at night whenever she could. She had found a home and place where she belonged and knew what she wanted in life. Now all that was missing in her life was a lover and a kid she could call her own.
Likes: Meat, booze, animals (besides spiders), scratches behind her ear in beast form (but she hides that part)

Dislikes: Rain, sour foods, rude arrogant people (doesn’t even realize she herself is arrogant), sweets

Weaknesses: Quick to anger, able to be goaded easily, can be easily manipulated with promise of booze and meat.

Strengths: Has incredible strength, Has decent agility in her beast form, Great at close range combat.

Talents: Cooking over and open fire, knitting (does not let anyone know she can knit if she can help it), and taking care of animals and kids.

Fears: Drowning, being on a deserted island with no booze, Spiders (this one she refuses to admit)

Secrets: Was born with the tattoo on herself. Was a curse placed on her past self. A curse mark of source that causes nightmares at times.

Other:

Gift/Abilities: Beast soul-This is more of a curse then a gift per say as it was placed on her past self when they were killed. Gives her the appearance of a beast with ears and tail and also increases strength. Takes up more stamina, however.

Fire magic-Weaker then it was in the past, Shamir can still produce some flames to attack with. Can not use both beast soul and fire magic at the same time as both take a significant toll on her stamina if used for more then 5 minutes.

Hero Titles/Known for: Past self was known as the calamity queen. Current self is known as the Beast of the jungle

Past Life Name: Celeste Midgard

Related Information: Past self was from windhelm

Theme Song:

Last edited:

Huntress

Feeding the wolves, don't you know better?
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Mystery and Romance
Ina Skov (present life)

MOONLIGHT - VESKY

sBN02JX.jpg
[TABS][SLIDE_HEADER]Basics[/slide_header][SLIDE]Name: Ina Skov
Nickname: N/A
Age & Birthdate: 26, August 4th
Allegiances: N/A is currently neutral and simply doing her best to just ‘survive’.
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Titles: N/A
[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE=Appearance]Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Aqua with crimson (red glow)
Height: 6’ 6”
Weight: 208lbs
Tattoos: WIP
Scars: Various scars adorn the entirety of her body. The most distinct ones on her face are a total of five. Two run horizontally across her nose, the top one reaching all the way just below her left eye, two run vertically over her eyebrow and right eye and one runs down her right eye, crossing over the horizontal scar.
Health Ailments: Lycanthropy
Weapons: Ina’s preference lies in axes (throwing, double sided, two-handed, one-handed) and longbows. But she was given Krevnia which she’s not a fan of.
Other: Has four sets of fangs upper and lower lateral incisors and upper and lower cuspids. Does her best to keep her claws filed down and tame.[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE=Mentality]
Personality: Quiet | Obedient | Observant | Cautious | Open (if she accepts you) | Protective | Loyal
Born outside the walls of Veilcrestte on a decent sized farm that bordered the dense forests beyond, Ina lived a rather average life with her parents and older brother. Nothing exciting or legendary really surrounded the Skov family, they were simply of large stature and honest hearts, gentle giants some would say. The Skov’s provided whatever their lands could produce in exchange for coin within the neighbouring city. Although, they did seem particularly lucky with their sheep.

The forest beyond the Skov farm was dark and dense. All manner of tales surrounding that particular wood. Sometimes unsettling things travelled in the winds, but never was anything extraordinary truly witnessed. Nature had it’s way of keeping her secrets.

Ina’s father and brother would only hunt during the day, they were believers of the legends and therefore cautious of the beasts that lurked in the darkness.

It was a stray sheep that would become Ina’s damnation. Tending to the herd one evening she was struggling to get them all back into their pen, the dogs wouldn’t move past a certain threshold and there were two sheep still grazing dangerously close to the treeline. She did her best to tug and pull either of the mastiffs along with her, but the hounds wouldn’t budge. Arming herself with a wood cutting axe the young woman marched towards the strayed sheep.

Everything had happened so suddenly. One moment Ina was forcing the sheep towards the farm and the next she was screaming at the top of her lungs, fingernails digging into the earth as she was dragged through the darkening forest. The most vivid memory she had was that of the searing hot pain that sliced and punctured her flesh. She could recall the strong scent and taste of blood, she could feel it against her burning hot skin and within her wounds, but the cold darkness seemed to last much longer than the sickly sounds and shifting sensations.
Ina came to at home. She had questions but her family didn’t have many answers. They told her where they found her and what they assumed had happened, but it had all seemed rather confusing. The frigid abyss returned that eve. Blood was spilled and loved ones were lost. A family shattered, it’s essence consumed and a single monstrosity remained.

There are gaps in Ina’s mind, but from what she has collected, she’s managed to stitch together a timeline. A bloodless trail of corpses was followed, an ancient familiarity that eventually led to a single pale haired woman which held the crimson glow they were looking for.
The institution thus far has taught Miss Skov a variety of techniques to maintain balance. Exercises to ease the mind and calm the soul. But they’ve yet to find a substitute for the sanguine nectar she often craves. There’s still much to learn, and although Ina is content with suppressing it, she knows that eventually she’ll need to face her demon and accept her truth.
Likes: Food | Nature | Calm | Animals (they’re not fond of her though)
Dislikes: Loudness | Chaos | Unnecessary fighting / arguing | Betrayal
Weaknesses: Silver | Blood | Sensory Overload | Doesn’t take initiative (unless life or death) | Doesn’t often speak up or state her opinion/mind
Strengths: Ranged Combat | Close-quarter Combat | Physical Tasks and Challenges
Talents: Skinning | Hunting | Tracking | Making floral arrangements
Fears: Hurting those close to her | Arguing | Her anger | Losing control
Secrets: Loves and hates the way she feels when she drinks blood (especially non-animal blood) | Hates being feared by those she holds close | She finds the scent of fear disturbingly exciting
Other: Ina really likes flowers[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE=Gift/Abilities]
Blood Mage
(Hasn’t learned anything about it yet)
Ina can manipulate her own blood however she wishes. She can use it as a weapon, she can control how it flows e.t.c.

When it comes to the blood of others she can only direct it towards herself (for consumption or absorption) via open wounds or something like a nose-bleed.

(*)Ina can gain control of another’s blood through blood transferring. If a certain amount of her blood flows through someone else she can control their blood just like her own. This also allows Ina to sense their presence and proximity.
*As a werewolf, transferring the amount of blood required to be able to manipulate anothers will undoubtedly infect them.
Drinking and absorbing blood into her system further enhances Ina’s supernatural capabilities. Turning her into an even greater force to be reckoned with. The type of being or creature she drinks from can have different effects on her (both positive and negative).

She can only absorb blood through open wounds on her body. Her only other way of taking in blood is by drinking it.

If she fully drains a being or creature it adds to her lifetime and has a chance to leave something behind, whether it’s a strength or a weakness is a gamble, but the life/essence she takes into herself leaves a mark in some way.

(*)(**)The blood of a sick/ill person will also make her sick/ill, but her body will reject the tainted blood before it can kill her. This leaves her in a weakened state until she can drink fresh, clean blood or until her body finishes cleansing itself/healing.
*Her werewolf blood makes it very difficult to succumb to poisons but if the dose is strong enough it can affect her.
**Illnesses would need to be fatal or severely damaging / aggressive to their carrier to affect her.
Werewolf
(Do I need to explain?)
To go hand in hand with her blood magic Adia Sangrey (now Ina Skov) was cursed by Virdan Greymoore. “Her thirst shall be unending, violent and vicious” while the use/loss of her own blood shall tear away from her humanity, morphing her into a feral monstrosity which can only be quenched by further bloodshed.

1618924593266.png As Ina’s blood leaves her body (especially in the use of spells) she loses herself. Her body begins to change and morph into a monstrous creature. This being is one of undeath and pure primal ferocity. It has an even stronger thirst for blood than Ina herself, and doesn’t stop until it is satisfied. As the beast consumes the blood of the living, it, in a way, brings Ina back to life, slowly bringing back her ‘human’ self.

After enduring her first semi-change, Ina realized that her then human capabilities had been enhanced. Her senses had grown sharper and more intense, and her nose had become perfectly tuned to every-minute and intricate detail that the scent of blood consisted of. It also seemed that she now had a knack for seeing and reading blood, in a sense. The pull of the crimson nectar made itself visible to her, through an almost new sense of sight, the more her body craved it the stronger it glowed.

Ina found herself feeling stronger and faster, capable of taking a surprising amount of physical damage and regretfully enjoying the shockingly explosive taste of her own blood (if beat on hard enough). There was a part of her that grew excited to hunt, track and kill, always trying to seek out the thrill of bloodshed, unfortunately.
[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE=Relationships]
Esmerai Faustine - WIP
Elinora Flambard - WIP
Isaiah Baldwin - WIP[/SLIDE][/TABS]

Adia Sangrey (past life)

THE BEAUTY OF SUFFERING - SPIRITBOX

bzgC68w.jpg
[TABS][SLIDE_HEADER]Basics[/slide_header]
[SLIDE]Name: Adia Sangrey
Nickname(s): Addy or Dia
Birthplace: Abvarine
Birthdate: February 22nd
Allegiances: Virdan Greymoore
Sexuality:Bi-Sexual
Titles: Blood Mage, Blood Seeker, Vampire, Leech
[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE=Appearance]Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Honey amber with crimson (red glow)
Height: 6’ 0”
Weight: 168lbs
Piercings: Several on her ears
Tattoos: WIP
Scars: Two thin scars that cut through her left brow.
Health Ailments: Hypoglycemia
Weapons: Efficient with one handed blades, particularly, light, thin needle-like and sharp double edged swords and daggers. Adia had a very specific rapier designed for herself. Sharp and pointed for swift slicing and stabbing, all she really needed was a drop of blood. At the crossguard, behind the protective hand-guard of Krevnia, there is a small piece of sharp metal. It’s intent rather straight forward, for Adia to be able to draw her own blood. Both sides of Krevnia have a deep enough groove on the flat part of the blade so that blood can easily run down the middle of it and through a small opening in the guard, from which Adia can trickle the blood onto her open wound.
Other: Has three sets of fangs, upper and lower cuspids plus upper lateral incisors. Likes to keep her fingernails filed to slight points.
[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE=Mentality]
Personality: Closed-off | Sarcastic | Uncaring | Bold | Confident | Stubborn | Greedy
History:
Abvarine, the city of the damned. Damned, a statement that would ring true a few decades from her time of birth. But then again based on one’s perspective, damnation didn’t have to be all gloom and doom.

Our story begins in a small halfway house turned permanent residence due to external factors; debt and fear. The never-ending cries of a new born child summoning a full-figured and strict woman, Mervia Sangrey. Just passed her prime, the wife of the inn-keeper stumbled upon a gruesome sight. A mother dead, her child bawling, bathed in blood. Never capable of having a child of her own Mervia took it and she did her best to raise it.

She named her Adia.

There was an absence of caring and love but an abundance of stringent and defined rules. Mervia herself had turned out just fine, so she taught the child the way her parents had taught her. The world would not bend to her will, she had to live within what she was given and at the same time she had to develop her skills to survive. Mervia could teach what she knew, in hopes that Adia could be of use to someone, which would in turn, hopefully ease the weight that she would eventually have to carry.

Fabrics and threads, stitchings and patterns, tulle and lace embroidered with passion. The inn-keeper’s wife was a skilled seamstress, it would give the child an opportunity to live a potentially rich life in a world of vanity. Not allowed to live much of a childhood the young auburn haired girl was focused and when she set her mind to it, she was an incredibly fast learner. But with needles and pins came pricks and nicks, along with those came blood. Could an untrained child be held accountable for witnessing a life fade before her? Even if it was unintentional? The terrified mind thought so.

Mervia was dead.

Abvarine
, the city of the damned...the city of filth, the city of disgust. Had it not been for the back-alley brawls, murders and robberies, Adia was convinced that she would not have lived past her first year in hiding, lurking within the veil of terrifying and protective shadows. Just like the needle and thread, she had been quick to learn that the crimson essence of others empowered and reinvigorated her being. Like a scavenger she’d wait and take what was needed when the deed was done.

Leech.

Confidence grew as power grew, and the red-head soon did not live in the shadows anymore. Adia walked in the light and took what she wanted when she wanted. She was taught that the world would not bend to her will, but she had learned that it would, and she took advantage of that.

New lesson.

Confidence was a double edged sword and that same spirit that brought her out of the shadows was the one that would land her in the hands of a new master. Magic to halt magic? Magic to bind magic? Who would’ve thought? She certainly wouldn’t have.

Potential was the bait. Control was the hook and absolute power was the snag. Young, naive and fresh confidence were locked away. Training? More like torture. The inability to rebel was demeaning. Enchanted bindings; shackles to be undone when he wanted. They only did what he wanted.

Adia knew he would slip up and in that moment she would get her vengeance.

Blood Mage.

To take a life willingly and watch the fear in his eyes was a thrilling sensation, and Adia basked in every single moment of dominance she asserted over that pitiful excuse of a man. His knowledge became hers as she watched his life fade away. It was a pity that he had connections, connections to a rising power in the lands of Serin. A power that would soon come looking for her and land her another lovely view from behind bars.

Adia liked to play games, and while watching others from her cell, she had learned a little bit of who was who. When a certain someone would pass her cage, she would drop a few comments; comments that seemed to make him curious. Eventually she was let out and her knowledge was questioned. Testing fate she chose to strike a deal. It was denied and soon she found herself with a new master.

Virdan Greymoore.

It was through Virdan that Adia would eventually meet a single woman who would begin to break down her walls, bring forth an array of emotions Adia didn’t think she was capable of feeling and also cause her a shocking amount of pain and sorrow.

Elia Greymoore.

Punished and damned for something she had not been at fault for; a death that was not by her hand. Adia had tried to help, she had tried to save Elia but someone had meddled, someone had interfered. The Blood Mage knew she could’ve saved the woman, but instead she paid the price and she did not blame Virdan for punishing her, she couldn’t. He didn’t know the whole story and it didn’t seem like he wanted to listen. There was one person to blame, one person that had been a thorn in her side, she wanted the opportunity to bring an end to his life, but she never had it.

Cursed.

A bloodlust driven rampage was what led Adia to her death. Without a care in the world she let herself loose upon hordes of Crovians. A beast with a never ending hunger, determined to take down as many as she could before she willingly perished.
Dislikes: Being bossed around | Being underestimated | The title ‘Leech’
Weaknesses: Doesn’t know when to quit | Her thirst | Her anger | Vengeful
Strengths: Go-getter | Agile | Dueling | Perceptive
Talents: Singer | Seamstress | Tracking | In depth and thorough knowledge of the realm’s creatures
Fears:Opening up | Showing weakness / sensitivity | Letting others in | Swarms of Insects
Secrets:Hates being feared by those she holds close | Doesn’t actually blame Virdan for cursing her
Other: Adia loves anything that’s sugary or sweet, she needs the sugar to bring her energy up if she hasn’t ‘fed’.[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE=Gift/Abilities]
Blood Mage
Adia can manipulate her own blood however she wishes. She can use it as a weapon, she can control how it flows e.t.c.

When it comes to the blood of others she can only direct it towards herself (for consumption or absorption) via open wounds or something like a nose-bleed.

Adia can gain control of another’s blood through blood transferring. If a certain amount of her blood flows through someone else she can control their blood just like her own. This also allows Adia to sense their presence and proximity.
Drinking and absorbing blood into her system grants Adia supernatural capabilities. Turning her into an inhuman force to be reckoned with. From strength, endurance, and durability, to speed, reflexes and regeneration. The type of being or creature she drinks from can have different effects on her (both positive and negative).

She can only absorb blood through open wounds on her body. Her only other way of taking in blood is by drinking it.

If she fully drains a being or creature it adds to her lifetime and has a chance to leave something behind, whether it’s a strength or a weakness is a gamble, but the life/essence she takes into herself leaves a mark in some way.

The blood of a sick/ill person will also make her sick/ill, but her body will reject the tainted blood before it can kill her. This leaves her in a weakened state until she can drink fresh, clean blood or until her body finishes cleansing itself.
To go hand in hand with her blood magic Adia Sangrey was cursed by Virdan Greymoore. “Her thirst shall be unending, violent and vicious” while the use/loss of her own blood shall tear away from her humanity, morphing her into a feral monstrosity which can only be quenched by further bloodshed.

As Adia’s blood leaves her body (especially in the use of spells) she loses herself. Her body begins to change and morph into a monstrous creature. This being is one of undeath and pure primal ferocity. It has an even stronger thirst for blood than Adia herself, and doesn’t stop until it is satisfied. As the beast consumes the blood of the living, it, in a way, brings Adia back to life, slowly turning back into her ‘human’ self.

After enduring the first shocking transformation, Adia realized that her human capabilities had been enhanced. Her senses had grown sharper and more intense, her nose had become perfectly tuned to every minute and intricate detail that the scent of blood consisted of. It also seemed that she now had a knack for seeing and reading blood, in a sense. The pull of the crimson nectar she craved made itself visible to her, through an almost new sense of sight, the more desperate she was the stronger it glowed.

Adia also found herself feeling stronger and faster, capable of taking a surprising amount of physical damage and reveling in the shockingly explosive taste of her own blood (if beat on hard enough) and the thrill of seeking more pain and also causing more pain and bloodshed.
[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE=Relationships]Absinthe - WIP

Alexander Flambard - An intriguing relationship. Two members from opposite ends of the battlefield with a common watering hole. Under the influence, a foe can certainly become a friend when the right words are exchanged.

Elia Greymoore - Stunned, excited, captivated and nervous; these were all the things that were felt the moment amber irises gazed upon the golden blonde. Was this love?

Umbra - A member of the ranks who was shy and quiet. Easy to tease and simply have fun with, watching skin blush meant the blood was flowing, that was always exciting.

Virdan Greymoore - WIP

Winston Altruz - Bittersweet. A reanimator that brought frustration and joy. He will ultimately be remembered as the one that interfered, the one that meddled and the one that was at fault for ending the life that brought light to her life[/SLIDE][/TABS]

Last edited: