Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheRealHermione

Original poster
3864808.png

Inspired by Jay Asher's Thirteen Reasons Why

f167847_1321405873.jpg

Emily Housten had been a normal teenage girl. At least, that's what everyone thought. The truth was though, she was in pain. Physical, emotional, and mental. For the last year of her life, she had known nothing but pain, sorrow, and torment. For a while, she managed to endure, but a girl can only take so much. Finally, she took her own life in a last act of desperation.

That should be the end of her story... But it's not.

A week or two later, a funeral is held for this flower or a girl, who had faded far too fast. It just so happens that many of the people who were reasons behind her suicide all attend... And so does Emily herself. For she cannot move on until she teaches those reasons a lesson so that they may never harm another the way the harmed her again.

Emily appears as a ghost, only able to be seen by those who caused her suicide. They first glimpse her at her own funeral, but pass it by... Until they each recieve a mysterious letter, telling them to please stay after the funeral for interviews. After all, they were her closest family and friends, right?

Wrong. When the funeral closes and night falls, Emily makes her presence known. She tells each of them that she will not leave them alone until they make ammends for their wrongdoings, until they admit what they did to the police. And if they refused... she'd take them with her into the afterlife.

Be aware. Emily is always watching.

((In case you can't tell, I adore the book "Thirteen Reasons Why," which is saying something, considering I'm not usually a fan of realistic fiction. You needn't have read the books to take part in this, as I put more of a... supernatural spin on this. I will be controling Emily's ghost, of course, and anyone who joins has the oppurtunity to play one of the reasons why. I'm thinking we do this as a jump-in roleplay, but I want to make sure there's interest first. Your character could have abused, cheated on, abandoned, raped, threatened, manipulated, hurt, or done anything else to Emily to earn her wrath. So, any interest? c; ))

*looks around before franticly waving arms* me, me, me, ME! I've never read the books, but these looks awesome! why must you tempt me with another awesome RP? :] uhh..I hope it's okay to post here :]

No, it's fine. cx
And I must tempt you because if I do not let it out, it plagues my head for days to the point where I can't sleep.

ASDFGHJKL;
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY TIMES I GET INSPIRATION IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
I think my imagination hates me. /).(\

I know how you feel, when insperation strikes I have to make the RPG.. I simply just cannot leave it or else I'll think about it all day..and night.. and week if it's really good.. :]

The thing is, though, it's not just with RPs. o;
Sometimes it's my novels and I end up writing by flashlight from midnight to three in the morning.

And of course it usually happens when I have to get up at six in the morning. :/
Because that's the way my life works. >.<

*cringes* that is bad.. let it never be said that you do not suffer for your art, because you do :]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.