The Realm of Rathgaria {OOC/Signups}

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I had in mind. I almost thought of explaining that but it soon slipped my mind. I'm having it so shifting renders her weak and as a dragon, temporarily unable to breathe fire or electricty. And shifting back and forth can render her unconsious or paralyzed. Also, shifting dragon to wood elf occasionally causes seizures.

Thats fair, okay, go ahead and post if you wish.

I have a question. Um, I neglected to describe her wood elf ability. Wouldn't she still have a spirit animal? Like, could she shift into a different creature because it's her spirit one? Or maybe her spirit animal is a dragon like her mother's and therefore either shifting into a dragon is a bit easier, or she has a smaller dragon form?

I believe she would retain a Dragon spirit animal, It hsould make Dragon-form less tiring to change into, but still difficult nonetheless.

Yes, it will still be difficult with drawbacks. So does this mean she does or does not have two dragon forms;a badlands and a normal, smaller dragon of sorts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would stay with just the one dragon form.

I got myself tangled up into too many RPs. >< I'm not going to be able to play in this one. Sorry!

Damn, and I was hoping to possibly have Jericho go up against your character sometime in the future of the roleplay if you would have stayed. Oh well.

So sorry! ><; If it's a confrontation you want, I'd be more than happy to RP one-on-one. I just don't have the time to be involved in another group RP. ><

well i wanted more than two characters involved in the fight, but mainly our two characters in the fight, Jericho is a human that can bend the elements (all of them), and is able to use a variation of that in his dragon form. His father is a badlands dragon while his mother was a human that could bend the elements. That is how he has those abilities, and i think that a large fight of three or more characters would make a great fight. My hybrid character would have his eyes set on your hybrid character to fight and would defend himself from the other ones that would attack him. that kind of situation is what i had in mind if you can understand what i mean anyways.

Oh, I see. Well, if things die down I'll come back here and jump into the RP wherever it happens to be at the time. :D

I m sad to see you go Alainn, but if you must go, I understand. I cannot post nealy as often now as I have school. Bt hopefully things will die dow for you, you are always welcome back.

I see nobody has been posting in a while. Could I get a raise of hands to see who is still here [I realize that alot of you are probably just busy given the time of year and all]

.............I is here........
*slowly raises hand*

let me just say that knowing how I set up my character he will want to fight the witch queen, it is very difficult to destroy Jericho, but it is also very difficult to destroy the witch queen it is almost an even match if they fought

*Ahem* Man, been a while since I checked this tread...Everyone still alive?

Yes, I'm still here! *Salutes*

Status
Not open for further replies.