The Realm of Rathgaria {OOC/Signups}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, I don't plan on killing anyone off... Just a little fighting, to test their ablities and skills..... I like being part God.

xD It was just some lighthearted joking. I like torturing my characters a bit for the sake of humor, for example being hungry or getting lost. Getting jumped by some crazy monster is a good way for me to do that.

Maybe Jericho and Christopher could fight together against the monsters that are out at night. Jericho couId be In dragon or human, I am trying to decide on which one would be more helpful or epic

Last edited by a moderator:
Allow me to give a little info on the monsters and hkw you should react when they appear. Notice that I say SHOULD and not how you WILL.
Hapies: Flying Witch-like women. Bombarding you with fire attcks and claws fro tbe sky. Best course of action: Take out their wings/Ground them.
Lich/Risen Dead: Being undead, healing spells will have the opposite effect, they will be hurt. However, Poison will also have the opposite effect, it will heal them. Rien dead are Zombie warriors,where as Lich are Mages. Best Course of Action: Healing spells, dont let their disease ridden blades and teeth touch you.
Death Worm: Quite literally death fro below, they spew acid and can eat a persn whole. Te ground will shake violently near where they are surfacing. Best course of action: Wait till its out of the ground then slice the fleshy bits (aka all of it)
Witch Queen: Run....Just F###ing run. She WILL kill you. She can fly, her spels can cause massive destruction. Hell, her clothes are made of Dragon Bones for armor. And they sure weren't taken from a graveyard.

It's this early in the rp and already Christopher is fighting a Dragon!?
XD I don't know about you guys, but I find that hilarious.

same here, don't worry i think that the monsters might cause him to stop fighting Christopher when they appear

oh and i have to say the only way if i could side with either the demons or angels is if one pays more, that being anything, because my character loves stuff, money and anything he can get his hands on, he has a lair out in the badlands for just that exact purpose

This RP looks interesting. Question: How do you feel about mixed blood? I would like to create a human with demon blood if that is possible.

Yes, half bloods are entirely fine. In fact, I would love to see the moral conflict that may arise if a character were the result of both Demon and Angel by some strange and fantastical story.

Hmm... I would have to do some tweaking to my character if I made her part angel instead of part human, but I might be able to pull that off believably well. Let me think on that.

Sorry I didn't have internet for a while, posting soon.

Name: Dreomyn "Dre" Garrath
Age: Unknown, looks somewhere between late twenties and early thirties
Race: Demon/Angel

Ability/magic: Single and dual wielding expertise, Tracking, Foraging, Minor Animating Spell, Minor Healing Spell [unknown], Minor Light Manipulation [unknown], Minor Poisoning Spell [unknown]

Weapons: Two katanas named Korashk [Black Fate] and Kylaf [Blood Moon]. Kylaf rides strapped from her waist and is the first weapon she draws when confronted. Korashk slings across her back and is only unsheathed in dire situations or to deal a killing blow. They give off an eerie aura and if one didn't know any better, one would think these two swords are alive.

Personality: While Dre inherited much of her physical appearance from her demonic ancestry, her inner person is very much influenced by the angelic blood that also flows in her veins. She is extremely disciplined, needing structure and rigidity to keep her two warring sides at bay. She prefers truth to lies, peace to chaos, and love to hate, but if her temper is provoked that can quickly flip. Her body, attitude, and demeanor give off an uncomfortable, unnerving aura to those who happen to pass by. Sometimes she'll have entire conversations out loud with herself-- her "good" self conversing with her "bad" self. Dre never promotes violence, but will finish a fight and finish it quickly. A loner and a skeptic, she has learned to care for no one but herself and harden her heart from emotions.

History: Dre is the unhappy product of the classic demon-turned-good-guy and angel-who-fell-for-the-bad-boy story. She never knew her mother, the woman having died in childbirth, and soon lost her father when he was assassinated for betraying his kind. Dre was sold into slavery because her angelic blood made her an abomination to the demons. Eventually she was taught the art of the katana and forced into the entertainment industry where she fought prey of all kinds for the amusement of the public. Many years of abuse and grinding servitude to her demon masters beat her into a stone statue, unable to feel, to dream, to live. Within the bonds of slavery, any magic capabilities she possessed were capped and drained to keep her weak.

A few days ago, Dre escaped by some strange design. Somehow, somehow she had got the cell door to move of its own accord and convince the chain to snap from the collar around her neck. Rescuing her blades from the weaponry, she fled from her dark prison and her captors. Now she roams free, completely unshackled and completely inept to living within society.

galerie-personnages-feminins-taches-rousseur-img.jpg
Her sharp, razor-like teeth are hardly ever visible as she never opens her mouth enough for one to catch a glimpse of them. Small horns located just above her temples are carefully hidden underneath her head of hair. A soft, angelically sweet voice [the only outwardly sign of her angelic blood] resonates from her larynx. Scars decorate her torso, upper arms, and legs and a bulky iron collar hangs around her neck.

Her clothing consists of only a form-fitting leather body-suit and chainmail under-bust corset. Occasionally she will don a shawl to cover her pale shoulders when travelling. However, she never goes anywhere without her trusty katanas nestled firmly in their sheaths.

Thanks! Now before I write Dre into the RP, who is still active in the story? I want someone to bug with a crazy demon-angel girl. Mwahaha

Erm...hello. may I create a character and join, or is this rp full?

It's always accepting, go ahead

Name: Sasha

Race: wood elf/badland dragon

Abilities: she can shift into a badland dragon, parkour, hand to hand combat

Weapons: her teeth and elerctric/fire breath when in dragon form and her claw blades which can be unsheathed or "sheathed" which means retracted under her sleeves

History: Her mother was a wood elf with a dragon spirit animal. She mated with a badland dragon, producing Sasha. Sasha was raised with the wood elves until age 15 when she left to adventure. She took up a job as a part time assassin as well as a few questing jobs. She travels and fights solo, training in any time that doesn't involve working, hunting, or sleeping. She even eats while she trains by herself. Occasionally she naps but used a learned technique where she sleeps with one eye open because she is alone and vulnerable.
She spent the beginning century as a wood elf but decided to live as a dragon for quite some time. Now she roams in both forms.

Personality: She has a lone wolf personality and has a sarcastic personality when she is around people, which is on occassion. She is prideful and has quite the temper. She is also quite stubborn.

Appearance: She has olive colored skin and black hair. Her hair is shoulder length and layered in a way that makes her appear to have a neat lion mane of sorts. She has one brown/amber eye and one piercing blue eye. She has an athletic body build, but is more agile than bulky. She still has some feminine curves. She wears an armored black, hooded cloak(think assassin's creed) Her ears are pierced with silver studs and small hoops all the way up her ears. A black leather choker necklace is buckled around her neck.
Her dragon form is a black dragon that stands at 25 feet tall to the shoulder. She has many sharp plates on herself in this form.

Clothing:
13266309920BIG.jpeg

Dragon form:
black-dragon-04.jpeg

Claw blade weapon:
claws_out.jpeg
They can retract to be hidden under her sleeves.

I shall make an angel and dragon form in an hour, my friends!

She is accepted, but due to her wood elf nature as well as being part badlands dragon. I would like to make sure the downside to her shifting is that between shifts it can be exhausting, otherwise, well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.