The Realm of Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luxer eyes watched the trainer and slowly swam up and first the legendary pokemon head appeared and slowly walked toward them and as she got fully there she stood ontop of the water, his body glowing brightly in the sunlight of the crystal of the cave. The pokemon looked down at Asiode and eyes glowed and antlers glowed brightly and water swirled around asiode slowlt to help heal her. "What is your name?" asked the elegdnary pokemon as, its voice was very soothing and loving a smile on her face."I am Goddess pokemon of healing" said as she stood twelve feet tall. her appearance both scary and megastic.

David and Dragonite froze at the amazing site. He never saw such beauty before. The beast reminds him of Arceus and a pokemon named Xerneas. IT also reminded him of Rayquaza's mega evolution. He looked at Dragonite and it nods. David stood up and said "I am David Markova....my brother is the former champion Zane Kurosawa. I just met her today. she got hurt and I was told to bring her here."

The Mystical leader nodded her eyes glowing brightly as the water around the girl shifted to different colors and then soon it placed her on the ground and seemed to vanish into her braclet. It hummed gently once more and Asoide coughed up some water and sat up "ugh what happened?" she asked and looked over and saw Luxer "Luxer, queen of healing its amazing to see you again old friend" said slowly. The twelve foot tall pokem on giggled and nodded gently and stood there slowly "As it is great to see you too" she hummed gently and tail swished back and forth in the rainbow water. David would feel his poxedex raddling slightly

David smiled widely as she came to now. He went to her hugging her. David watched as the champion and the mythical pokemon talked as if they were old friends. He heard a noise. Hisn pokedex. "Lets see what Dexter has to say about you.." David said taking out his pokedex.

Dexter spoke these stunning words to everyone "Justice, healer pokemon, This is queen Luxer hailed from a realm away from the ones of the regions. Said that Arceus and mew created the healing Master pokemon with their powers and granted her shocking results of it. She lives away in crystal cave searching for the perfect trainer, she is also known more famously as the rainbow Water pokemon, said to be the best friend of all pokemon that are in need of healing and need of someone to look up to"

David was amazied and said "Youre amazing....I cant believe Im actually meeting you.." He sat on a rock and realized the legends his brother told him growing up. They were true. They were all true.

Asiode laughed gently "yes some myths are real" she smiles and sat near the water and smiles as the elegendary pokemon nodded but hears un welcomed intruders and eyes glowed bright golden color and stood up right its eyes looking at the enterance. A grunt came well four of them actually all them had six pokemon each, badly out numbered and out powered Asiode looked at the legendary pokemon "run" she said slowly. the legendary instead walked right toward the grunts and stood between davide and the grunts it let out asicking wail like screech and the grunts pokemon fled faster then that of a rattat that didn't want to be catptured. The grunts shot off like rockets away from the cave, asiode knew they where in trouble "yhey will all come here, to capture you Luxer, you must get away from this place" she said softly but the pokemon shook its head sharply as it was not going to leave its home.

David froze seeing the grunt's pokemon. David's pokemon came out of their pokeballs ready to defend him, and fight for him. They growled ready to fight these pokemon. They all froze as the mythical pokemon roared sending all the pokemon and grunts away. David then said "I can stay....I will stay here with Luxer and defend it. You can get the rest of my pokemon from the PC, so I can have more to defend Luxer with."

Asiode was about to do as she was told to do but noticed something, the legendary pokemon caawed slightly and sniffed the air slightly pawwed the ground and blew out a huff of rainbow watwr from its mouth and blew around the male and smiles gently and sat there slowly . Asiode smiles and tossed david a pokemon ball "you know what she wants" smirks and walked off to get to the pokemon center jumping off the mountain cave enetrance her Lucario caught her and they rsan off to the town.

David froze and smiled. He gripped the pokeball, and said "Pokeball go." He watched the pokeball wobble before clicking. David smiled widely as he caugt the pokemon. David said "Lets go Dragonite..." he got on the dragon, and flew of the cave. David smiled as the pokemon flew around, and dived against the lake, causing waves to rise from the speed of its flying. "to the pokemon center!" David said smiling

Asiode was already in the group smiling to herself and streached gently and smiles calmly as her Lucario stood beside her like a guard its eyes fixed on everything. Her Zoroark growled gently as it saw the draginite coming back and hissed gently.

David and Dragonite landed and he began looking around for her. "Asiode? Where are you?" David saw Dragonite growling at Zoroark. "Dragonite. Stop thats our friend." David said putting his hand on the pokemon's shoulder.

"I'm right over here no worries " said as she was mediating. The zoroark snuffed and looked at its trainer sitting beside her.

David smiled and walked over, Dragonite followed him. He lookd at the group and wondered who they were. SOhe asked. "Umm...who are they Asiode?" David asked her not trying to be rude.

"My lucario and Zoroark" said smiling petting their shoulders her eyes closed peacefully

David nods at her, and wondered wwhy Luxer chose him. Dragonite relaxed more around her pokemon, but mostly relaxed around her. WHy did Luxer choose him? What about him madeLuxer pick him? "Umm Asiode.....why did Luxer choose me, and not you? If anything you seem more worthy of owning her then I do..." David said "Youre stronger, wiser, and have a better connection with youre pokemon."

"Legendary pokemon look for those who can work on things, they are often looking for trainers that do not have the strongest bonds" smiles as the legebdary pokemon that came from her pokeball and sat down near them watching the two trainers confused wondering what they where talking about and looked at the dragonite and allowed him to sit on her back and watched everything.

David nods but was still confused. Did he even had a good relationship with his pokemon team? He cared about them a lot, and he knew they love him. But did they? He wished he would know.
Dragonite yawned and curled up on Luxer's back relaxing now.

"Do not doubt your team" Luxer said smiling looking down at him and streached looking back at the dragonite smiling and looking around softly.

Asiode grinned "you have a good connection with your Pokemon but everyone has some work"

David nods at her and smiles. He was surprised athow calm Dragonite was. "Thanks...I hope to make my pokemon stronger now..and comecloserto them."

Status
Not open for further replies.