The Realm of Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
" I am 100% Blind, I traiend with my Lucario since I was six years old and learned how to see Arua to help us" grinned gently and sat there slowly and eyes closed gently. She sighed gently and rubbed her wrist slightly and smiles looking at the Arua bracelet and smiles gently and knew what he wondered "I do have poke ball for my Pokemon, they just do their jobs and come back at night"

David nods and was surprised people could learn to read aura. He heard legends of people reading auras. Most notably a man named Aaron. He noticed hr bracelet again.Why did it sem so familaiar. Like he seen all this before. David then rose a eyebrow. "Yo-you knew what I was thinking? How?" David asked his curiosity reaching its peak

"Arua is a powerful thing. I can tell what your thinking with your brain Arua and the color it gave off" smiles and streached.as.she saw Zoroark come back it made an odd noise and she.smiles nodding "alright good work" said happily

David nods at her and was interested on ho she could see aura now. Maybe the legend about Sir Aaron was true. He saw Zoroark come from nowhere. Where did it come from? He watched her talk to the pokemon. "Ummm can you understand him?" He asked her curiously.

"Yes plain as English" said happily and her zoroark giggled and jumped out of the door and ran off. She smiles and chuckled "your confused? "

Yea...I am confused, I guess...How can you udnerstand Zoroark? Can you understand all pokemon?" David asked her curiously. The nurse came over with Jolteon and Typhlosion. Jolteon jumped in his lap, and Typhlosion was beside him with a happy bark. David smiled and asked "Can you understand them?"

"Yes I cam understand them as well" smiles and streached and yawned "well we should leave tomnrow morning -" was cut off as her hears heard her Pokemon cry once and stood up "I must go Pokemon are in trouble " said leaving swiftly

David nods and wondered what his pokemon were saying, and what they thought about him. He nods but saw she heard something. A pokemon in trouble. "Let me help please. I want to help however I can." David said with a smile, both Jolteon, and Typhlosion stood up ready to fight.

She nodded "very well" said as she ran and into the route. She jumped in yelling over a rock kicking a grunt away from three fainted Pokemon. Her lucario jumped over her shoulder attacking the zubat ans arcanine. The five grunts attacked with lethal Pokemon

"Politoed come out and use Hyper voice!" THe pokemon came out and used Hyper Voice on the group of pokemon the team sent at them. "Staraptor come out and use agility, then Wing Attack." Staraptor became fast hitting the other pokemon

The pokemon of the grunts where powerful knocking the Pokemon away sharply. Asiode eyes glowed and bracelet shines as she yelled forward "Arceus " shouted and from a portal came forth slamming the Pokemon away sharply with judgement

David froze as his pokemon were easily beaten. He went to them and then froze once more, in awe this time. Arceus the god of all pokemon. "I....I cant believe it....Arceus..."

Arceus landed beside Asiode and the grunts running away slightly. Asiode fainted collaspes to the ground eyes closed the bracelet shines brightly and wings retracted. Arceus looked at the male

"Take her to Pokemon center have her looked at young trainer" said smiling and floated into the air

David returned his pokemon top protect them from futher harm but still couldnt believe what he was saying. This was all apart of a legend her heard but cant remeber what it was about. David nods at the god, and picks up Asiode. He held her and began running

She was out cold as nurse joy took her when they got there. Her Pokemon hovered around the girl and started to.try and heal her energy but it was not effective "I am sorry but my Pokemon can't seem to heal her energy a legend once rumored of a Pokemon that can heal all. Maybe it can help you "

David nods and knew about the legend of this healing pokemon. He then asked her "How can i summon it? Do you know where its rumored to be?" David picked up Asiode and let out Dragonite to carry her.

"A Crystal Mount in the middle of the cave there is rumoned a pokemon that comes forth for people who are very hurt their pain can draw forth the pokemon from its hiding in the hidden cave chambers. You must hurry" She said slowly.

David nods and switched Politoed for skarmory. He got on the steel bird and said "alright skarmory and Dragonite let's go to crystal mount!" The pokemon nod and took off

The Cave middle session was empty completely only th rainbow colored water washed up on the shore of the cave. the water made the outside rim an island to the world. the water was said to be came from healing powers of the pokemon but no one had ever seen this pokemon so the myth of goddess of healing began. Deep under the water surface away deep in a chamber like cave was asleep the mysthical mythical pokemon her eyes closed and asleep, till she felt something, Asiode, hurt. her eyes snapped open but also felt a trainer and stood in her chamber hidde from view of the trainer and waited to see what he would do. if he came to find her and jump into the water the pokemon would refuse if he asked nicely and stayed omn shore and explained what had happened she might show herself. but it was rare that this pokemon could come free from her hiding spot.

David felt his heart beating. He lands and returned Skarmory. "Let's go Dragonite." The dragon nods as walked with him to the shore. David could feel a powerful presence here. Something powerful was here. He said "hello? Please I need help....my friend...something is wrong with her. Please help."

Status
Not open for further replies.