Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
The_Legend__Super_Mario_Bros_3_by_SuperCaterina.jpg

OoC:

~~King Bowser's Castle~~

Bowser__s_Castle_by_priteeboy.jpg

Vicious_Bowser_by_ShinFox.jpg

"GRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!"

Kamek heard the loud and booming roar of his master and King (in fact, the entire Koop-Land heard and felt it. Bowser had a way of making the earth shake when he was yelling) and immediately hopped on his broomstick, charging into the King's Throne room. There, he saw Bowser, standing angrily amongst a pile of debris and scattered papers. The red satin curtains bearing the logo of the Koopa Empire had been clawed away or burnt, the floor was cracked and broken from Bowser's constant foot stamping, and worst of all, the picture of Mario and Luigi hanging on a nearby dartboard didn't have any darts in it. "Your Highness!! Are you quite alright?!" Kamek asked in a shaky voice as he approached the hulking Koopa.

"GAAH!! Kamek, I'm so ANGRY!! Do you know what today is?!" the King of all Koopa's roared through barred teeth, the slightest glimmer of flames erupting from within his throat. Kamek swallowed his air nervously and laughed a bit before he said "U-Um.. Is it the day that the Princess finally accepts your marriage proposal, your highness?" Kamek asked before Bowser grabbed the wizard by the scruff of his shirt and pulled him close to his face.

The King stared at Kamek for a moment, sheer and utter disgust in his eyes, before he roared "ITS THAT PESKY PLUMBERS BIRTHDAY!!"[/FONT] and tossed Kamek at the nearby wall, leaving a Koopa-Sized dent in the stone. As Kamek recovered himself, he stared nervously at Bowser and asked "Mario? Is it really his birthday? Oh wow... Shouldn't we get him something?".

Bowser flipped around angrily and stared at Kamek before he yelled "NO, WE ARE NOT GETTING HIM ANYTHING!! WE WERENT EVEN INVITED TO HIS PARTY!! WHAT AN INCONSIDERATE JERK, THAT MARIO IS!! HECK, EVEN GANONDORF WAS INVITED TO ZELDA'S BIRTHDAY, SO WHY WASNT I INVITED TO MARIO'S?! GRAH, IT JUST MAKES ME SO... SO... ANGRY!!!". As he finished speaking, he opened his mouth in another angry roar and let loose a barrage of fire, spraying molten hot flames all around his throne room. Kamek quickly put up a shield to protect himself from the embers and departed the room in a panicked frenzy.

Bowser finally stopped spewing his fire and grabbed the telescope again, staring back at Peach's Castle. He saw the Princess, that annoying Brown mushroom guy who always was ranting about things, a few other of the "goodie goodies" like Toad and Toadette, Yoshi and Daisy, Prof. E. Gadd and even a few people he knew from the Smash Brothers competition like Olimar, Samus, Pit, and even Sonic the Hedgehog, setting up what appeared to be a party. Mario would have invited SONIC rather then his arch-nemesis?! THE TWO HAD THE LARGEST GAMING RIVALRY FOR OVER 16 YEARS BEFORE THEY FINALLY STARTED TO GET ALONG!! Bowser, on the other hand, had attended numerous "Mario Parties" and even played Sports or went Go-Karting with the Plumber on occasion.

Gritting his teeth angrily, he began to form a plot. A most evil plot of sheer... Well, evil. He grabbed hold of the one un-touched thing in the room besides his throne, a microphone, and yelled into it. "KOOPALINGS!! JUNIOR!! GET YOUR BUTTS IN HERE!! I'VE GOT A JOB FOR YOU KIDS!!"

~~Princess Peach's Castle~~

princess_peach_s_castle_by_mariopulido-d6viyu9.jpg

toad___yum.jpg

"Alright guys, move the picnic table over there... Yeah, a bit more to the left. Perfect!! Great job guys!!" Toad said with a brightened smile as he wandered around with a clipboard in hand, followed closely by his father, Mr. Toadsworth. He peered down at the clipboard and looked at the to-do list for the party, before he removed his "mushroom cap" and wiped his sweaty blue hair. After he was sweat-free, he put the cap back on and looked up towards Lenny Lakitu. "Hey, Lenny, did you hear if Bowser got his invite? He's supposed to be organizing party games." Toad asked the cloud-riding yellow-thing with glasses who made the famous documentary "Super Mario 64: How the Castle was reclaimed". Lenny shrugged and hovered off to help Daisy set up more streamers. Toad sighed and mumbled "Darn. I was looking forwards to the "Wheel Of Doom", but I guess that we can just break out the game board and dice, then throw a "Mario Party". Okay, so what else do we need to still do...", trailing off as he looked back at the clipboard. Toad was making sure that everything was in place and ready for when Mario showed up, but he also made sure that the Bros wouldn't get there until the setting up was done. It was, after all, a surprise party. Before heading to the Toadstool Shopping Centre to buy party supplies that morning, Toad dropped by the Mario Household and instructed Luigi to keep his older brother away from Peach's Castle until 12 o'clock. The others had been here since 5 o'clock, getting everything ready for Mario's arrival.

Mr. Toadsworth smiled and clapped his son on the back before he said "I'm proud of you, Thomas!! You and the Princess completely organized this event without my assistance. I'm sure that you'll turn out to be a fine Royal Advisor one day!! Perhaps you'll even be the advisor to the Princess when she becomes Queen." with a proud tone in his voice. Toad blushed a bit with embarrassment and nodded his head. "Thanks, Dad. Man, I just hope that everything goes according to the plan... HEY!! Kirby!! HANDS. OFF. THE SNACKS!!" Toad suddenly yelled, pointing a finger at the guilty Pink Puffball who was reaching for the Bon-Bons. "WAIT FOR MARIO TO GET HERE BEFORE YOU GO CRAZY AND EAT!!". The puffball just nodded and jumped off the table, rushing to help out in anyway he could. Toad sighed a breath of relief and looked around at the group again. Suddenly, he realized something important.

"Oh Spores!!" he suddenly mumbled before running off. As he ran, he heard his father calling back after him about not using such filthy language. Using all of his might, he thrust open the doors of the Castle, rushing down the hallways in hopes of finding Princess Peach. Thankfully, the line of Mushroom People and other such Mushroom Kingdom denizens bringing out supplies from the Castle's Kitchen made it easy to spot where she was. Frantically, Toad rushed to the kitchen and pushed the wooden doors open, halting for a moment to catch his breath. He rapidly took in breaths of air, bending over and placing his hands on his kneecaps for support. "Y-Y-Your H-Highness!!" Toad sputtered, slowly regaining his composure as he looked up. She was dressed in her usual pink dress and had such a kind demeanour about her. The way she smiled kindly at him made the young Thomas blush and he mumbled "First off... Might I say just how beautiful you look today?" before he remembered what he had come in for. Toad shook his head and cleared his throat, before he apologetically exclaimed "S-Sorry, Princess!! Don't know what came over me... B-But I'm here because we have a serious issue!! We forgot to get Mario a Birthday Cake!!"

Such a beautiful day. Clear skies, the lovely smell of sweets and snacks wafting over a gentle breeze, and best of all, the bubbling laughter and chatter of good friends as they all bustled about preparing for one of the kingdom's most exciting days. It may as well be a mandatory holiday by this point with how well known it was! But today, this year, would be the absolute best, most festive celebration of Mario's birthday that had yet been conceived. Nearly every person that the mustachioed hero met in his journeys through the many lands of the ever expanding world was invited, the roster including everyone from old rivals to misconceived criminals that were beginning to seem at least a little more appealing. Alright, so there was only one of those, Bowser the Koopa King, but at least he was invited. He was on the beaten path to redemption and this would be a hearty reward for his efforts. Everything was planned perfectly, and now came exicution.

Waking at 5 am was no real problem for the princess, she waking early on many occasions for various reasons anyway, but rarely did she have to do so to prepare enough food for an army and five times over! But due to some of the people invited (namely Kirby, pack man, and bowser) it was a nessecity that must be met. Peach was wearing a lacy white and pink apron over her signature pink dress, but even still, it made little difference in all of the flour and egg and chocolate as well as other ingredients all over her. She was well worn and just finding a moment of peace to clean herself up a bit when her party panned partner approached. Or.... More like sprinted over. Hardly becoming of a soon to be royal advisor, but that's why the young princess was always fond of her mushroom kid friend. He wasnt afraid to break rules, something she secretly envied as she was never quite one to be bold enough to stand out so much. She would rather be a mild dame who was just about average, mainly due to the fact that she was nearly forced into her position as a royal, but she grew to fit her place well and was loved by all, so she never tried to change.

With a shake of the head, the blonde haired maiden brought her attention back to the breathless, stuttering Thomas Toad and the current 'disaster message', which at first she wrote off, turning and calling out some directions to some other toads who were overseeing making a rather large batch of jello with suspended fruits. Then, after the moment had passed and he looked back to the flustered Thomas, the true severity of the situation hit her. Her crystalline blue eyes widened and her small fingers trembled slightly at the thought that she had completely forgotten to bake a cake for Mario, and by now, she had already used up all of her flour and there was only a measly four eggs left. There was hardly any- no, no more milk. Another toad just drank the last bit... Pursing her lips and shutting her eyes, Peach turned around, taking a couple of small steps before taking off her apron and letting it drop.
"We only have a couple hours left... But I will not let Mario have a measly store bought cake! Summon all of my personal cooks to be ready within the next ten minutes. I'll go off to get supplies and should be back within five. Also, have Daisy find Luigi. We might need a little extra stalling if I'm going to have my cake up to standard, let alone up to par with this occasion!" The princess didnt even let one moment's hesitation pass before she was off, holding up the top of her long skirt so she wouldn't trip as she ran along, knowing that with all of the supplies she had already bought, she had likely already run the local markets dry. There was only one other option, going to ask Bowser. Hopefully his cooks were feeling generous... But she knew that he would have enough supplies there to make a cake! The brutish rival ruler was a fanatic for all things fatty and a cake certainly would fit the bill for something he would probably eat as a pallet cleanser between gorging himself on steak and bicker drumsticks.

Such a beautiful day. Clear skies, the lovely smell of sweets and snacks wafting over a gentle breeze, and best of all, the bubbling laughter and chatter of good friends as they all bustled about preparing for one of the kingdom's most exciting days. It may as well be a mandatory holiday by this point with how well known it was! But today, this year, would be the absolute best, most festive celebration of Mario's birthday that had yet been conceived. Nearly every person that the mustachioed hero met in his journeys through the many lands of the ever expanding world was invited, the roster including everyone from old rivals to misconceived criminals that were beginning to seem at least a little more appealing. Alright, so there was only one of those, Bowser the Koopa King, but at least he was invited. He was on the beaten path to redemption and this would be a hearty reward for his efforts. Everything was planned perfectly, and now came exicution.

Waking at 5 am was no real problem for the princess, she waking early on many occasions for various reasons anyway, but rarely did she have to do so to prepare enough food for an army and five times over! But due to some of the people invited (namely Kirby, pack man, and bowser) it was a nessecity that must be met. Peach was wearing a lacy white and pink apron over her signature pink dress, but even still, it made little difference in all of the flour and egg and chocolate as well as other ingredients all over her. She was well worn and just finding a moment of peace to clean herself up a bit when her party panned partner approached. Or.... More like sprinted over. Hardly becoming of a soon to be royal advisor, but that's why the young princess was always fond of her mushroom kid friend. He wasnt afraid to break rules, something she secretly envied as she was never quite one to be bold enough to stand out so much. She would rather be a mild dame who was just about average, mainly due to the fact that she was nearly forced into her position as a royal, but she grew to fit her place well and was loved by all, so she never tried to change.

With a shake of the head, the blonde haired maiden brought her attention back to the breathless, stuttering Thomas Toad and the current 'disaster message', which at first she wrote off, turning and calling out some directions to some other toads who were overseeing making a rather large batch of jello with suspended fruits. Then, after the moment had passed and he looked back to the flustered Thomas, the true severity of the situation hit her. Her crystalline blue eyes widened and her small fingers trembled slightly at the thought that she had completely forgotten to bake a cake for Mario, and by now, she had already used up all of her flour and there was only a measly four eggs left. There was hardly any- no, no more milk. Another toad just drank the last bit... Pursing her lips and shutting her eyes, Peach turned around, taking a couple of small steps before taking off her apron and letting it drop.
"We only have a couple hours left... But I will not let Mario have a measly store bought cake! Summon all of my personal cooks to be ready within the next ten minutes. I'll go off to get supplies and should be back within five. Also, have Daisy find Luigi. We might need a little extra stalling if I'm going to have my cake up to standard, let alone up to par with this occasion!" The princess didnt even let one moment's hesitation pass before she was off, holding up the top of her long skirt so she wouldn't trip as she ran along, knowing that with all of the supplies she had already bought, she had likely already run the local markets dry. There was only one other option, going to ask Bowser. Hopefully his cooks were feeling generous... But she knew that he would have enough supplies there to make a cake! The brutish rival ruler was a fanatic for all things fatty and a cake certainly would fit the bill for something he would probably eat as a pallet cleanser between gorging himself on steak and bicker drumsticks.

Screen narrows to Mario's eyes "So you have come, on my birth-day to what..... beat me"

Screen changes to a different pair of eyes "Yay that's right man I've had my chilli dogs and your going down"

"You won't beat me, it's a me Mario"

"Yea and I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog"

Screen enlarges and you see Mario and Sonic face to face with hands behind there back

"Ready Plumber boy"

"Let's-a go Spike boy"

There was a silent pause then together they shouted "ROCK PAPER SCISSORS"

Earlier that day.........

Mario had a nice lazy start of the day, he really slept in, which was unlike him but he shrugged it off as he dragged himself to the kitchen. He switched the kettle on and started searching the refrigerator for his daily mushroom. "Oh yeah" he shouted as he found his mushroom and quickly shoved it into his mouth. "Wa-hoo" Mario cheered, he can't get started unless he has his daily mushroom. As the kettle clicked he called out "Luigi" there was no answer. Then he shouted "LUIGI where are you". As soon as he did shout, he soon saw a familiar face with blue spikes in the window. Mario glared "You"

Daisy joyfully assisted Lenny Lakitu as he tried to lift a couple dozen streamers into the air. She turned to get more streamers, only to find that Kirby was shoving tons down his throat. "Oh, no! Kirby, spit those out! Right now!" It was too late; Kirby had just finished swallowing. Daisy glared at him, disgusted. There was no way in the whole Mushroom Kingdom that she would be able to get them out; everything that went into Kirby's mouth either became another power-up or another couple of points. She watched as Kirby became a multi-colored string monster, and grabbed him by the hand, dragging him off with her to find Toad.

She reached Toad, who looked almost as worried to find her. He wanted her to find Luigi? "
But... but..." she pointed weakly at Kirby, who was testing out his new power up by shooting beams of bright light from his hands. Defeated, she stalked off to find Luigi.

Luigi woke up early, hoping to beat his brother downstairs before he awoke. His task was to keep his brother away from Peach's castle while they were setting up for the party. The first part was easy. He called up Sonic while the redhead was sleeping and asked him to call over. He knew the hedgehog would keep him busy for a short amount if time, but after 3 1/2 straight hours of playing Rock, Paper, Scissors, the two had grown quite bored.

"Let's-a go over to Peach's place! It'll be more-a fun there. I'm-a bored just sitting around." Mario said finally, getting up from his seat at the couch and walking towards the door. However, Sonic, who was in on the plan, locked eyes with Luigi and sprinted towards the door, blocking it before Mario could even reach for the handle. "I don't think that's a good idea. Maybe we should just hang..." The hedgehog was cut off by the doorbell ringing. Luigi, relieved at the distraction, got up from his seat an walked over, opening the door on his girlfriend, Daisy.

"Daisy, good morning! What do you need?" Luigi asked her tiredly. While it was only mid-morning, listening to the duo play games really took a toll on his patience. She looked up at him, scratching her shoulder nervously. "Actually, Toad asked me to come find you. We have, um, a bit of an issue..."

Mario really wanted to go see Peach but now there was an issue according to Daisy. Mario rubbed his face all the way down and said unenthusiastically "Mama mia, Bowser's got her again hasn't she". Mario started to work back to the Kitchen shaking his "It's-a my birthday, Luigi be a bro and deal with it". Normally Mario would jump to the chance to save Peach but today all he wanted to do was to play games and chill, it was his birthday after all.

Wiggler slowly waddled out of his hiding place behind some bushes to the side of Peach's castle and watched as the princess herself ran out of the building. Wiggler wondered where she could possibly be going on such an important day to the Mushroom Kingdom, but he decided to just ignore it. Wiggler had a plan to ruin Mario's birthday. That guy was always a total jerk, jumping on people's heads, punching their lights out, and of course smashing their brains with a hammer. Mario had disturbed Wiggler's sleep so many times Wiggler decided to make Mario a mortal enemy. His plan for defeating Mario was simple: >Ruin Mario's birthday party
>Publicly humiliate Mario
>????
>Profit
Wiggler laughed at his expertly crafted plan. Today was finally the day he would start step 1. Wiggler had sent out invites to everyone in the Mushroom Kingdom to celebrate a "Spring's in Bloom" party on the same day as Mario's birthday. Everyone would go to Wiggler's party and Mario would be all alone on his birthday. Unfortunately, there was a problem. The only person who had arrived at Wiggler's party was one goomba hopped up on mushroom juice and he completely ruined all of Wiggler's hard work by smashing and vomiting on EVERYTHING! Just the thought of it made Wiggler want to turn red with anger, but Wiggler had a new plan and he wouldn't be able to carry it out if he was too busy raging out. His new plan would be to infiltrate Mario's birthday party and challenge Mario to a poison mushroom eating contest. Wiggler was certain he'd win because he's immune to poison, and then everyone would laugh at Mario when he choked and died. This truly was the perfect plan. Wiggler snuck back into the bushes beside the castle and went to sleep, thinking it'd be better to break in fully rested.

"Y-Your highness! You don't really think that's the best option, do you?" Toad asked, shock as she declared that Bowser would have to supply the ingredients. "A-After all, we can just go to the D-Desert Cake Land and collect ingredients there!" With a sigh of disappointment as he saw the adamant look on her face, Toad nodded and looked up at her. "I mean... Yes, your highness. But there's no way you're going alone! As the royal adviser-in training, I will escort you to Bowser's Castle! Besides, I didn't get a response letter from him. I'm starting to think he never got the party invite..." Toad explained before removing his mushroom cap. Reaching into the seemingly bottomless item, he produced a solid iron hammer with a wooden hilt. Pulling out another item, this time, a cellphone, Toad looked towards Peach and gestured his hand. "Come on, if we're going we'd better go now. I've just got to call Daisy to see how things are going with Mario."

Quickly tapping the keys on the phone, Toad raised the device to his ear and walked along beside the Princess. "Your majesty, Daisy. Are you at Mario and Luigi's house yet? The Princess and I have encountered a small... Eh, problem with the party. We need you to tell Luigi he needs to stall Mario at any and all costs until we get back. The Princess and I are heading to Bowser's Castle, so we need somebody to watch the party. Once you finish up with the Bros, come back to the Castle. I'm putting you in charge for now, make sure nothing bad happens. I'm counting on you." Toad explained as he escorted the Princess along the courtyard, passing various party guests on their way to the Warp Pipes. In the corner of his eye, he thought he saw a Wriggler in a nearby bush, but shook it off. Wriggler's had no real reason to come to Mario's birthday party because most of them hated him. There were few who actually liked the Plumber and his brother, but they did so in secret.

"Luigi, I need you to stall Mario, give Peach as much time as possible! Got it? Thanks!" Daisy whispered to him, relaying Toad's instructions, and giving him a quick peck on the cheek. "Toad is counting on you!" she said, and ran off back to the party.

After hearing he had to keep the birthday boy bust for another few hours, he felt more tired then ever. But, the Princess needed him, and who was he to say no to that kind of order. "On it. I'll find something for these two knuckleheads to do..." Luigi said apprehensively, really not liking having to babysit even longer. But, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Flopping on the couch, he racked his brain thinking of games or activities to give Mario that would hold his interest long enough...Luigi chuckled at his thought. He sounded like he was talking about a baby. "Come on, think." The boy said, closing his eyes and thinking harder. Then, he got an idea. "Mario! When was the last time you rode your Kart? I'm thinking it's time we had a rematch from last time."

Such a begrudging, day. A begrudging, sunny, bright, and warm day. Today was dear Mario, the the stout red Plumber's birthday. No--Not stout as in 'Fat', but 'stout' as in 'brave', 'determined' if you will. That was the half good part, though the bad part was King Boo's beloved decoration! //deep sigh. He was no where in sight -as he was always often no where in sight on the same number of day of the month every year-. It was truly sad... Depressing.. If you may--Today was the day horrendous king was silently suffering.Luigi having a stupid brother, nearly took away all the fun!

Sitting in the attic of luigi's mansion, the king of boos had sat on a bar chair leaning over a counter and drinking a ginger ale soda in a small glass cup. Inside, he was sobbing about luigi's existence taken from him. No one to scare, no one to have the BESTEST reaction when scared. It wasnt long before the king was approached by his son in the darkness which was only lit by a dim, and very dusty lamp that was faded and covered in a blanket of spider webs and dust.

"Pa! Its Mario's birthday!"
"I know...." Responded the father depressingly.

"Why don't we go?"
"We can't."
"It'll be surprising! Mario would love to see us around! We can play jokes!"
"We can't....."
"Why?"

King boo looked at his son, his chin resting on the palm of his hand."Why? Boos at a party. Get real. We'll scare them away. Not to mention, you're a brat. We'll ruin the party." The male scoffed."Awe! Debbie downer! Its not like you order the boo species! Not like bowser and his minions.. Lets goooo! We're practically a neutral party!" Little prince boo reminded, grabbing his father by the hand with his sleeved ones and phasing through the walls of the haunted mansion.

"Stupid kid...."

---

Unlike king boo, Prince boo was an 'outdoors' active child. He liked the sun, he was used to brightness and was therefore, as a result-The exact opposite of his father. Befriending more people then him and hanging out with those people. King boo on the other hand, was your stereotypical ghost related to a 'vampire' (hint: sarcasm). He loved the darkness, dwelled in it, lived in it. Though he has met others rarely, it was because he disliked going out. He was a home person, and would very much rather stay home his whole life. How did he raise an active child? who knew. Today would also be the first day that king boo would be outside in broad daylight for a long time.. And hanging out with everyone for the first time.. And actually being outside and hanging with his son for the first time outside... Heck this was a day to remember.

Upon arriving, almost immediately prince boo grinned seeing everyone. Lately the processes has taught him manners -that he has never used, only rarely-. Like calling someone first instead of appearing out of no where and scaring others. He decided to try these 'polite manners' on one of the princesses.. But who? This would be hard.. Acting like a normal person--Er child and not a 'boo'. Little prince boo then spotted a bright yellow gown and he grinned warmly and happily."PRINCESSSS DAISYYY!!!~" the boo child yelled waving as he hovered over to her. Little boo had no legs but a 'ghost squiggle thing', however he has been working on it and smiled."LOOOK! I BROUGHT PA! NEED HELP FROM US?" He asks.

The father froze, petrified. What the heck was wrong with this imbecile child!? In the first place, why did king boo not abandon him sooner!? He looked between daisy and prince boo and sighed. Thats right, her name was 'Daisy'. Like the flower. King boo grinned unlike his son, He had legs and was able to make them disappear or reappear at will. He walked behind his son and stayed behind him, friendly."Hello, dearest daisy~" the elder male saluted with two fingers, a crown over his head that was red and gold with white fur around it. It was of corse cracked here and there, and damaged considering king boo has been around 'forever' and as a result he deliberately never fixed it. Prince boo on the other hand also had a solid gold crown but no red cushion or fur around it, and three red ruby diamonds at the front. The two stand there, King boo having a solid figure so that he could be touched by beings other then the 'boo' species and little boo looked at his father. His figure, almost transparent--faded."Please! Give me legs! pa!" He said politely. King boo sighed."You will not cause trouble today, will you?" The father sighed asking sternly."Promise!" Huffed the child before king boo waved his hand over prince boo, prince boo slowly becoming more 'solid' and having legs like his father.

"Now, princess daisy! What should we do for now!?" Little boo asked grinning then hugged her immediately."Yay! I'm solid!" He adds excitedly. Little boo rarey being 'solid' like his father since he couldn't yet do so at will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mario had just made a bowl of pasta to munch on when his brother asked him about a rematch with the karts. Mario immediately wanted to do get started as soon as possible and he quickly devoured his snack.

After eating the pasta he threw the bowl away which smashed when it hit the floor, Mario jumped in the air “Woo hoo let’s a-go Luigi”, suddenly there was a bang as Mario hit his head on the ceiling. Mario really should remember not to jump in the house but he never did. As Mario sat on the floor rubbing his head he thought it be a good idea for a tournament “hey Luigi, let’s get everyone else and have a big tournament”

Mario soon thought what about Daisy said when she popped round “Hey Luigi….” Mario continued to speak “If there is an issue with Peach, we can get Bowser into the race to save peach instead of running around. Plus we can get everyone else so I can beat all your asses, it’ll be epic”.

Mario soon got back onto his feet as he looked around he noticed Sonic had disappeared. Mario just shrugged his shoulders and muttered “I’d beat that hedgehog anyway at kart racing”. Mario headed for the front door knowing Luigi will be right behind him.

Emerging from the bushes once again, Wiggler snuck around to the back of Princess Peach's castle and looked around for a back door. "Dratz they have a toad guarding it. Time for Plan B 2.0!" Wiggler pulled a briefcase out and laid it on the floor. Clicking the top two latches and lifting the lid the yellow caterpillar looked inside. He had hidden a fake mustache, a chef's hat, and baseball bat. Wiggler collected the three items and put on the two that were part of his disguise before he snuck up to the toad. "Allo! I'm a famous Swedish chef you hired to stop by and whip up something nice for the princess." Wiggler spoke in the absolute worst swedish accent imaginable. "Sorry I don't have record of any chefs arriving from Sweden. Perhaps you are mistaken?" "No, no. You must let me in or else the princess will be mad!" "And, are Wigglers common in Sweden? Are there a lot of Wiggler colonies up there?" "Oh! Yah, yah. So many Wigglers you wouldn't believe all the Wigglers that er aboot, eh?" "That isn't even Swedish anymore! That's Canadian!" "Eh, sure bout that mate?" "That's even worse! God, you suck!" "I suppose it's a good thing I brought the bat then." "Huh-" Wiggler pulled the bat out and smashed it against the side of the toad's face, nocking the poor mushroom kid out cold. His body soared gracefully through the air until a gentle ding of light could be seen in the air signifying that he had fallen a long distance. Maybe Wiggler's shot had even nocked the poor toad into Sweden. Wiggler took the hat and mustache off and opened the door. "Infiltration, COMPLETE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.